The Work Colleague Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena meanwhile had finally stopped taking pictures and looked on in amazement as she too was aware that she had seen something very special.

Kathy stood up, wiped her mouth and sucked her fingers. "I can't wait to see them," she said looking at the camera.

I got my breathing under control and took stock of what was around me. Two nubile naked women and myself. 100's of pictures of them in various stages of undress and sexual activity. Three sexually satisfied people and who knows where this was going to end up.

The three of us did not bother to dress but walked over to the PC and looked at the pictures. We went through all of them in silence; each of us deep in thought. We then went through them and critically deleted the bad ones and looked at the good ones again.

"Let's eat," suggested Kathy. Elena and I nodded.

We ordered pizza. The delivery boy must have enjoyed making the delivery as the door was opened by a robe clad Kathy but he must have seen a naked Elena and I in the background.

The pizzas were soon eaten and we sat around making small talk and laughing before Kathy turned serious.

"You know when I interrupted you two," Kathy said, "I had never thought about anyone take it up the bum before."

We both looked at quizzically. "Not even in films?" I asked.

Kathy shook her head and smiled. "Not seen any of those films for years and then it was not the real hard stuff. What's it like Elena?"

"Different, at first I was a bit worried, but it didn't hurt and it was a different feeling, not sure I want to do it every time but very erotic. It's naughty isn't it? It's filling and feels amazing."

"You?" Kathy looked at me.

"For me it's the naughtiness. It's tight and very erotic and just looks so good. It's a real turn on."

Kathy was sitting hugging her legs tightly against her. She looked at me. "Can we try?"

She didn't sound sure of herself. "Yes, if you are sure," I said.

She nodded and stood up. She stood in front of me and looked at my semi erect cock, reached down and stroked it. "I am sure, just don't hurt me with this," she smiled, loving the feeling of it getting harder in her hand.

Elena picked up the camera. "We will definitely need this," she said.

The three of them stood in the centre of the lounge.

"Turn around and kneel on the sofa Kathy," I said. As she did I saw Elena run to her room and return with the KY. They smiled at each other.

I approached Kathy, marvelling at her rear. She looked over her shoulder at me as I caressed her bum, opening her up, my eyes fixed on her rear hole as I stretched the skin and saw it open and close with my massaging.

I gently ran my finger around her anus, she sighed as I did so. I grabbed the KY and put a big blob around her hole, massaging the cool jel around and then into her. She flinched a bit as my finger started to enter her, but on my soothing voice she relaxed. The sound of the camera filled the room as I put more jel on my finger and continued teasing her rear hole. I could see her bald pussy was open and very wet. Clearly she was very turned on. My finger was now easily thrusting into her. I tried another finger too, which stretched her but met no resistance.

I was rock hard and I put some jel on my prick, before sliding it along her crack and stopping at her rear entrance. She pushed back to encourage me, the tip entering her.

"Yes," she whispered. "Put it in."

I slowly did as she asked. I was soon half way in. She was still, not moving at all. I put some more jel on my cock and continued entering her until I was deep inside her. I withdrew a bit and then went back inside her.

"Oh God yes, that is an amazing feeling. I am so full," she said.

Elena continued taking pictures of us and our anal exploration as I started to properly withdraw and re-enter her. I was soon moving in and out of her at a quicker and quicker rate. She met my thrusts, clearly enjoying the sensations.

I stopped for a second to put some more jel on me, concerned that I may hurt Kathy. Resuming my thrusting I was encouraged but Kathy urging me on. "I think I'm cumming!" she cried.

I reached down entered her soaking wet pussy with my fingers; I could feel myself in her rear entrance, thrusting as I fingered her pussy. I couldn't hold on and knew I was about to explode into her.

"Oh God I'm cumming!" I shouted as I stopped, deep inside her and I felt the sensations of squirting inside her ass.

I slowly withdrew as I tried to get my breath back, she didn't move for a while, unsure of the feelings sweeping over her body, feeling her rear passage full of my ejaculate.

She stood up and smiled before going to the bathroom to clean herself up.

Elena sat in silence before saying, "That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen."

I smiled, exhausted and drained.

Kathy soon returned and sat down, looked at Elena, smiled, and said, "I hope you got some good pictures, I want to be reminded of that time and time again."

"Lets see," said Elena as she removed the memory card and headed towards the PC.

As usual we looked at all the pictures, then agreed which ones to delete and saved the final 50 or so. We then looked at them again as part of a slide show.

We all remained naked, but glued to the screen as one erotic picture followed another of me making love to Kathy, all of which was recorded by Elena.

We looked at each other and smiled. "What an evening!" Kathy said.

"Yes what an evening," echoed Elena. "What on earth can we do next?"

Oh I'm sure one of us will come up with an idea," I said.

Silence descended on the room as the computer continued its picture show; the three of us were glued to the changing picture show as one erotic and sexually explicit picture followed another.

"What would your friends say of they saw these?" Elena asked Kathy.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Some would be appalled, some would be interested, some would be jealous. I bet some have done something similar."

Elena nodded her agreement. "Yes I bet some of my friends have and the others would have similar points of view."

They both looked at me. "What about your friends I?" Kathy asked.

"I really don't know, I can honestly say it's never been discussed, but like you some will have done it, some would be envious and some would be embarrassed."

The pictures started to repeat themselves. "I should be going," I said as I stood up and went to get dressed. Both girls did similar, retrieving their robes.

As I said my goodbyes and left, I promised to copy all the pictures onto disks and give each of the girls a copy of their own.

Part 3? Let me know if you want more.