The Workmen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CherylOh
CherylOh
42 Followers

"Fuck the tits," someone else added. "What about that ass and those legs? I'd love to fuck that ass!"

"Fuck the tits?" someone says laughing. "That's exactly what I'd like to do, fuck her tits, cum all over them. Man is she hot!"

"And that suit barely covered her. If she bent forward I'm sure we could see ..." Their voices were trailing off and I could not make out exactly what they were now saying, though whatever it was, they clearly were excited. They must be heading out back. Hearing their responses to seeing my body, clearly sexually excited, increased my confidence and got me immediately hot, making me want to show them more.

I opened the door to the deck and now only a large glass storm door separated the kitchen from the deck. The three young men had arrived on the deck and each arranged one of the deck chairs in such as way as to get a direct look into the kitchen through the storm door glass. After they were seated, and after sliding the left triangle of my bikini top over a bit more, exposing more of my tattoo and now part of my nipple, I walked over to the door and pressed my body up against the glass, squeezing my breasts directly against the window pane and held up my index finger. "One minute," I whispered. "I'll be out in one minute." I stood there for an additional moment, pressed against the window feeling the cold of the glass against my breasts and partially exposed nipple, allowing both the men and myself to savor the moment.

Walking away from the door, I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed a long sleeve fairly transparent white blouse that buttoned up the front; I wanted the men to think that my walking outside with only my suit on was because I didn't know they were there. Looking in the mirror I could clearly see the bathing suit top through the material but I knew that in brighter light even the freckles on my skin would be clearly visible. The blouse was quite baggy and thus was significantly open in the front anyway, making it quite easy to look at my breasts and the tattoo that peeked out from under the bikini top. The shirt was too short for a dress, barely covering my ass and crotch. It was exactly what I wanted. I buttoned only one button in the middle of the shirt and rolled the sleeves half way up my arm and then headed back downstairs.

Even though it only took another five minutes for the coffee and rolls to finish, it seemed much longer; I walked in front of the door as often as I could without seeming obvious. I was very anxious to go outside and parade myself in front of these very young men. When everything was done I placed it all on a serving tray, with four mugs, four small plates, and some napkins. Quickly running into the library, I came back with a bottle of Baileys and put a good sized double shot in my mug, thinking I might need the help. I then headed outside to the deck.

One of the young men immediately got up and walked over to me and says, "Can I help you with that ma'am, I mean Cheryl?"

"No thanks," I replied. "I've got it."

Getting my first real good look at the three of them I realized that these men were barely men, all of them were no more than in their early twenties. Their eyes never wavered; up this close they were all intent on checking me out completely. Wanting to give them something to look at, after placing the tray on top of the deck table, I reached clear across the table to get a placemat that was on the other side of the table, ignoring the one right next to me. This forced me to stretch my body across the table which lifted my already short shirt well above my ass giving everyone a good look at my well shaped ass and slightly spread legs, the small patch of cloth barely covering my crotch was clearly also in view. Feeling their eyes fixed on me, I extended my stretch for the placemat for as long as I could without seeming obvious, I eventually stood back up and put the placemat next to the tray and turned around and asked, "Who wants coffee and rolls?"

The three men all got up and walked over to the table. It was already beginning to be a hot day and the guys had their shirts off and were wearing jean shorts. Very short jean shorts! Pouring the coffee for them, they all thanked me politely, and continued standing around the table, drinking their coffee, eating a roll and staring directly at me.

Rather than leave, I poured myself coffee into my mug with the baileys and decided to stay for a bit. "Sit, please," I say. "Everyone sit." Everyone headed back to their respective seats and sat. I seated myself in a chair next to the table directly across from the three guys. While seated I closed my legs only slightly, giving everyone a good look at my thong covered crotch, since my shirt had opened wide when I sat down. The top of my shirt was also wide open, having only buttoned one button at my waist. Sitting up straight and arching my back slightly so my breasts pushed themselves forward, out of the shirt, I asked, "So what's everyone's name?"

"I'm Matt!" the young man who had offered to assist me quickly answered.

"I'm Jonell and this is Jim," says one of the other guys."

"Well, glad to meet you all," I say. "I'm Cheryl."

Matt appeared to be the youngest of the group, probably just twenty or twenty-one, with long blond hair. Jonell was black and appeared to be also around twenty-one. Jim was probably slightly older, maybe twenty-four or twenty-five, with a few tattoos on his arms. They were all very handsome and well-built. None of them were large but all had well-defined muscle tone, more like swimmers than body builders. The kind of body I have always been attracted to.

I found my eyes drawn to their crotches, surprisingly, actually trying to get some idea as to the size of their cocks. The men clearly knew I was staring, for two of them, Jonell and Jim, smiled and spread their legs, giving me a better view, and slid slightly forward on their chairs. My face grew slightly red knowing they had caught me staring.

Both seemed to have slight erections, for I could see their cocks pressing against their jeans. Jonell's shorts were very short with loose legs and I could see his white briefs clearly through the opening in his shorts, holding his cock and balls, the whiteness of his shorts contrasting against his dark black skin. I wanted to go over and pull his cock out of his pants, but of course I didn't. Gaining some composure I pulled my eyes away from their young crotches and began some trivial talk with the guys.

We talked for a while and drank our coffee and ate our rolls. Both Jonell and Matt had both asked if they could have another roll and more coffee. I of course say yes and after that, Jim grabbed another roll without asking.

Jim had been running his paint business for the last five years and was twenty-three years old. Matt was only nineteen and Jonell was twenty. Matt was working for Jim for just the summer, before he went back to school. He had worked for the past three summers with Jim and Jonell. Jonell and Jim had both studied carpentry at BOCES and Jonell worked full-time for Jim.

Matt and Jonell kept staring at my crotch while Jim couldn't keep his eyes off my breasts. The look of lust in their eyes pleased me; I liked having these young men lust after me. I hoped they were thinking of having sex with me, for I certainly was thinking of having sex with them, even though I wouldn't.

My baileys and coffee tasted great and I was beginning to feel a bit of a buzz. Sliding slightly forward, and spreading my legs a bit more, giving everyone a good look at the tiny thong bottom covering my crotch, the rose tattoo now peeking slightly out, I leaned slightly back and continued talking with the guys, feeling pretty good and very excited. My crotch and the tattoo now peeking out had become the object of their stares, which they did not try to hide in any way.

After a little more chit-chat and after everyone had finished their coffee and rolls I got out of my seat and said, "Well you guys had better get back to work if you're going to get this job done before tonight. I'll bring this mess in and then I'm going to be out here a bit later, to sun for a bit."

Everyone got up and started to help me pick up. "No, no!" I say. "I'll get that. You guys get going on your work, and if you finish early maybe you can all come and sit with me later this afternoon, while I sun." I hoped this last comment would prompt them to work extra hard so we might be able to spend some time together; doing exactly what, I didn't know yet, but I certainly wanted some time with them and hopefully they might spend some time today fantasizing about what we might do together. Just thinking about them fantasizing about me, about seeing my naked body, perhaps about having sex with me, got me extremely hot.

The three guys headed around to the front of the house and I headed inside with the mess loaded on the tray. I poured some more Baileys into my mug and added some more coffee. Sitting in the kitchen finishing my coffee and scanning the newspaper I couldn't concentrate and eventually gave up on reading the newspaper and spent a few minutes doing a Sudoku; I couldn't concentrate on that either. Cleaning up inside a bit, making the bed, turning on the dishwasher, I couldn't stop thinking about the men outside working. I wanted an excuse to see them, or rather an excuse for them to see me.

Heading for the fridge, I grabbed a Mike's lemonade and three beers. It was not even eleven yet, and I had already had two Bailey's but I figured I could use another drink and I'm sure the guys could also, and I wanted very much to bring the beers to them. I went outside to the deck and placed the drinks on the table and proceeded to take my blouse off. I poured a good quantity of oil between my breasts and barely rubbed it in, so it continued to drip and puddle between my breasts. I also splashed a good amount onto my belly allowing it to drip down toward my crotch. Adjusting my top so that the edge of my nipples were showing, I also tightened the string around my neck so that the stretchy bottom string of the bikini top was now crossing my breasts, just below my nipples, the entire bottom portion of my breasts now exposed. I then lowered the thong bottom as far as it would go in front, without completely exposing the slit of my vagina, although the tip of the slit was visible and oil had gathered along the edge of the thong and was dripping down my slit, moistening my vagina. I grabbed the three beers and quickly headed around to the side of the house.

The backyard rises quickly and there is a five foot brick retaining wall separating the back yard from the front. Standing on the retaining wall that connected to the side of the garage, with my legs spread more than slightly, I could not see inside the garage. "Jim," I yelled, "could I see you for a minute?" Even though I called only for Jim, I suspected all three would answer the call.

Almost immediately, all three men appeared around the corner, and their mouths dropped open, staring at an almost six foot tall women standing on a brick wall, more than half my breasts showing under the teeny micro bikini top that was riding high on my breasts, my nipples partially exposed and my thong bottom riding lower than I'm sure they thought possible. My legs were spread and the sun was reflecting off the oil dripping between my breasts and down my crotch. And I was holding three beers. I got the affect I desired; the men were speechless and left unable to move. I felt hot and desired and would have enjoyed just removing my top completely, standing up here on top of this wall, in front of these handsome young men. I resisted the urge.

Kneeling down on the edge of the wall with my legs slightly spread and my back standing straight with my breasts thrust forward, I called Jim one more time, "Jim, could you come over here for a minute?" I placed two of the beers on the ground behind me, out of Jim's reach.

Finally moving, as if woken from a trance, Jim walked over to the edge of the wall below me. The other men remained speechless and motionless, not able to take their eyes off of me. When he was standing directly below me, I quickly leaned forward. The quick motion of my leaning forward had the desired affect, sending my breasts into a sudden bouncing motion, causing my breasts to practically burst out of the small bikini top. Half my right nipple was now exposed. The tightness of the string around my neck also caused the bikini top to lift higher up across my breasts, stopping just below my nipples.

Jim was looking directly at my breasts as he reached up and I passed him the single beer I was still holding in my hand. "Put it down, so you don't drop it," I say, wanting to stay in this position for as long as I could, arching my neck back, the string pulling the bikini top up even higher on my breasts, my shell necklace shining in the bright sunlight.

I leaned back letting everyone get a good look at my breasts. Enjoying kneeling here, my back arched, thrusting my exposed breasts toward the lusting, very young men standing there, I waited for Jim to place the beer on the ground, making no attempt to adjust my top, pretending that I didn't even notice. I reached back and grabbed a second beer.

As Jim stood up, I again quickly and forcefully leaned forward, causing another eruption within my breasts. My right nipple was now completely exposed and my left nipple was also almost completely exposed. The string around my chest was now cutting directly across the middle of my nipples, actually pushing them upward. It felt great. Holding the second beer pressed up against my exposed, swelling right nipple, Jim reached up for the beer and I could see his eyes again fixated on my breasts.

Not paying attention to what he was doing, Jim had a hard time getting his hands around the beer, his eyes refusing to turn away, even for a moment from my exposed breasts and nipples. As he finally grabbed hold of the beer, his fingers rubbed against my breast as he wrapped his hand around the bottle. Feeling a quiver inside my body, I again leaned back and let Matt and Jonell get another good look at my exposed nipples and breasts, again making no attempt to adjust anything. The cold beer rubbing against my nipple had caused both to become fully erect, now sticking straight out toward Matt and Jonell, unprotected by any material, being held up even further, caught in the white string of the bikini top. The men were mesmerized and I was ecstatic.

On my final, intentionally quick and forceful thrust forward, my breasts completely burst out of the bikini top, and so now as I leaned forward my breasts hung loosely in the air with both my hardened nipples fully exposed, the white string now stretching across the top portion of my breasts. Again, holding the last cold beer tight to my breast, pressed against my nipple, Jim's hand reached for the beer and his fingers rubbed against my hardened nipple as he grabbed the beer, a small smile passing quickly across his face. Still holding the beer tight against my breast, forcing Jim's hand to press hard against my nipple, I smiled and then, after a few moments, released the beer as Jim's hand pulled away from my breast. I stayed leaned over for a few moments longer than needed, letting everyone get the full effect of my now bared breasts, seductively hanging from my well toned body as I kneeled on this five foot high wall, with my nipples hard and erect. I wanted to stay there longer but knew I shouldn't. Jim's eyes were fixated on my breasts and I could see the desire that was building up in him through his eyes, his dark beautiful eyes.

When I leaned back I feigned shock at noticing my exposed breasts as I say in as shocking a voice as I could muster, "Oh my god." Smiling, I pulled the bikini top back over my breasts, though again I kept my nipples partially exposed. Standing up and turning around, I walked back toward the deck and said with a smile, "Enjoy the beer boys, but don't let it slow you down too much. You need to get this done quickly so you can relax on the deck later and have a nice cold beer." As I walked back to the deck none of the three men moved, at least until I was around the corner. I think I had caught their attention.

When I got back to the deck I placed a lounger so that it faced the side of the house leading to the front, where I hoped at least one of these guys would be coming around soon. I adjusted my thong bottom, pulling it up in the back so that it practically disappeared between my legs up front, completely exposing the tattoo above my slit, and then adjusted the top so that both nipples were half exposed, the bottom string cutting across the lower half of my breasts. Generously reapplying some more oil on my body, paying special attention to my breasts and crotch, I grabbed my Mike's lemonade and sat back and waited to see who would show.

Thinking about what I had just done, amazed that I would have the nerve to do it and totally electrified by the reaction exhibited by the three young men, I sat and thought about what might come next as a sexual tingle spread throughout my body. My plan of what I would do if one of them rounded the corner was taking shape; I was amazed at what I was planning and wondered if I would have the nerve.

Very quickly I finished my drink and was about to go inside for another when suddenly someone walked around the corner. It was Jonell. As he walked toward me he was looking all sweaty and sexy. I thought for a moment about how young he was, but it was for only a moment.

He was holding the three empty beer bottles and when he reached the edge of the deck he asked, "Where should I put these?"

"Just put them over here on the table," I say, sitting up straighter in my lounger, making sure my breasts were pressing forward.

Jonell walked past my lounger and placed the bottles on the table behind me. Though I could not see him standing behind me, I knew he was looking over my shoulders at my breasts and exposed nipples. The thought of him staring at me made my nipples erect and I could feel a tingle between my legs. He started to walk past me again, heading back to the front of the yard. "Thanks for the beers," he says, and continued walking on.

"Wait a minute," I quickly say. "Would you mind helping me out here for a moment?" I leaned forward in the lounger and reached out my hand toward Jonell and added, "Can you give me a hand please."

Jonell quickly walked back toward me and grabbed my hand in his. Though my hand was slightly tanned, it looked as white as ivory being held in his dark, black rough hands. He easily pulled me out of the lounger. When standing, I smiled and said, "Thanks!"

Jonell turned around and again started to head out front but I quickly stopped him, saying, "No, that wasn't it. I need you to put some oil on my back so I can make certain I get an even tan." Jonell stopped in his track and a great big smile spread across his handsome young face.

I lowered the back of the lounger so that it was now flat and proceeded to lie down on my stomach. "The oil is on the floor there Jonell," I say, pointing to a bottle of oil lying right next to me. "Pick it up and sit next to me," I added as I slid slightly over on the lounger to give Jonell enough room to sit.

Jonell nervously picked up the bottle of oil and sat on the lounger next to me. His butt was next to my butt and his legs were facing toward my head. He started to pour some oil on my back but I stopped him saying, "No, No! You need to untie the top so that you don't soak it in oil. You need to undo both knots, the one at my back and the other one behind my neck."

Without saying a word Jonell gingerly started to untie the knot at my back. When he completed untying it, I pulled down on the straps so they fell over the sides of the lounger. Next he again gingerly worked at the knot behind my neck. When it was undone, I lifted my back up off the lounger, lifting my breasts completely off the lounger in the process, hoping Jonell got a good look. I took my time completely removing my bikini, leaning slightly to the side to give him a better look at my now naked breasts and placed the bikini top on the floor next to Jonell's feet, making certain that one of the triangular cups actually lay over the toe of his boot.

CherylOh
CherylOh
42 Followers