The Workmen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CherylOh
CherylOh
42 Followers

Lying back down flat on the lounger facing Jonell's legs I say, "Also you better lower the back of my thong. I don't want that getting all oily."

Jonell reached down and lowered the back of my thong, stopping when the string crossed at the crack of my butt.

"No, I think it will need to be lower," I added.

Jonell then lowered the thong back, stopping now only when the string of the thong was now cutting across the middle of my ass, half the crevice in my butt now exposed, I could feel a soft breeze blow against my naked ass. Putting my left hand under my face and letting my other arm hang over the side of the lounger, the top of my arm gently rubbing up against the side of Jonell's bare leg, feeling very content, I softly spoke, "OK, now you can do the oil, and be generous, I like a lot of oil! It's good for my skin."

Jonell poured a generous amount of oil on my back and started to gently rub it into my back and arms. "Harder please," I say. "Make certain you work the oil deep into my pores. It keeps my skin moist."

Again without saying a word, Jonell vigorously massaged the oil all over my back and arms. His hands initially stayed pretty much on my shoulders and arms but as he started to get more aggressive, his hands ventured further down my back and his hands rubbed against the top of my buttocks, his fingers occasionally brushing under the now low riding thong bottom, across the crack of my butt, causing me to lift my ass slightly off the lounger each time his fingers delicately touched me this way. I could feel soothing warmth ignite between my legs and throughout my entire body.

His hands next moved up further along the sides of my back as he allowed his hands to firmly rub against the sides of my breasts. Continuing to rub his oily hands up and down the sides of my back and breasts, each time he allowed his fingers to slip further and further under my breasts until the tips of his fingers were brushing against my now firm nipples. Not noticing when this had happened, my right arm was now wrapped around Jonell's dark, hairless leg with my upper arm pressed against his thigh and my hand tightly clinched onto his calf as he continued to massage the outer side of my breasts, slightly rubbing my nipples with each passing.

Using my left arm, I lifted my body off the lounger, allowing Jonell's hand to slip completely under my firm breasts. He immediately started to squeeze my breasts with his oily hands, rolling my nipples delicately between his thumb and forefinger, an occasional sound of delight escaping from my mouth as he would occasionally squeeze my nipples firmly, causing a slight pain, a nice pain, a sexually exciting pain.

I let Jonell massage my breasts for a while longer. It felt wonderful but my arms were tiring from holding my body up and besides, there were other areas I needed him to work on. "OK, now you should do my legs and buttocks. Why don't you kneel down on the lounger between my legs, it will be easier that way."

Without uttering a peep, Jonell got up off the lounger and walked towards the tips of my feet. I spread my legs fairly wide, providing a comfortable place for Jonell to kneel. After kneeling between my legs I was surprised when he pushed himself up closer to my butt, forcing my legs to spread even wider, my feet falling over the edge of the lounger. His bare legs were pressed up tight against mine as he pushed my legs even wider apart. A soft moaning sound involuntarily left my mouth, I was on fire and Jonell must have been getting quite the view now, but of course I didn't mind.

Jonell lifted the bottle of oil high above my butt and let it pour onto my ass, running down into the crack of my ass and down onto the sides of my legs. Any shyness that Jonell may have been exhibiting at first had long gone away. His hands quickly pressed hard onto my ass and he rubbed deeply, pushing his hands and fingers deep into the pliant skin of my buttocks. I could picture his oily, dark, black hands pressing firmly against my white ass.

His hands moved down my legs and then he pushed his hands back up toward my ass, letting his thumbs slide across the thin patch of material that barely covered my vagina, continuing upward, his thumbs now pressed deep inside the crack of my ass, pushing against the thin strap of the thong, pulling my buttocks apart as he proceeded up toward the small of my back. Wanting desperately for him to put his fingers deep inside me, but also not wanting this to go too far, I abruptly lowered my body back down onto the lounger and say to him, "Thanks, that was wonderful Jonell. I think I'm good now."

Jonell quickly got off the lounger and stood up beside me. "No problem," he says, nervously, wondering if he had upset me. "If you need any other help just call me," he added with a great big grin running across his face. He turned and started back toward the front.

"Wait a minute," I say, "let me get you another beer." I proceeded to lift my body off the lounger, giving Jonell now a clear look at my topless chest; my thong still lowered, the back string now lowered more than half way down my ass. When standing, adjusting nothing, I placed one arm across my breasts, feigning modesty, and headed inside where I grabbed three beers and another Mike's lemonade from the refrigerator. Holding two bottles in each hand I walked toward the door and pushed it open with my leg, only superficially attempting to try to cover my naked breasts. Jonell was still standing on the deck, facing the door, watching my every move.

Walking directly over to him I lifted my arms directly out toward him, completely exposing my breasts, standing still for a moment, staring at Jonell's beautiful face as he continued staring at my now very oily breasts. "Here you go," I say, after giving him a few more moments to stare. "I'm going to sit out here for a while and then I need to wash my car. Let me know if you guys need anything."

I passed him the beers and walked over to the lounger, placing my lemonade on the table and pulling the back of the lounger back up to a seating position, all the while making no attempt to cover my breasts. Jonell did not move, continuing to stand there until I had seated myself on the lounger, my top off and my breasts completely bared. Clearly not wanting to leave, Jonell stood there, staring at my naked body, eventually turning and heading out front, turning still once more for one last look before he rounded the corner of the house.

Sitting in the lounger drinking my Mike's, I wondered what Jonell would be telling his co-workers. Smiling contently I planned my next move.

CherylOh
CherylOh
42 Followers