The World Is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

The Queen of all Monsters stared at me, stunned. Before she or any of her demonic retinue could react, I grabbed her and threw the both of us into the only place where her monstrous horde could not follow : The light of day. We crashed on the pavement, into the blinding, searing sunlight. The Queen howled in pain. She called for her subjects help. They roared from within the building. A few of them even came to the door, but none dared leaping into the light. I was screaming too. But I was also striking her with all of my might. With my talon-like hands, I struck the evil matriarch again and again. I gouged out huge chunks of her flesh. The sun burned her flesh. Not like vampires in the movies. She didn't catch on fire. But her skin reddened quickly, and she obviously couldn't take the sunlight. I was burning too, but I ignored it. I reached for a large rock, and brought it down on the monster's head. At last, the Queen lay still. I lay exhausted near the still-reddening and now blackening carcass. I waited for death.

But it never came. I lay in the sunlight for a long time, and I felt like I was on fire. But it didn't affect me as much as I thought it did. I walked out of the uncovered parking lot, into the day. I walked until I found a mirror. I barely recognized myself. I wore the face of a Monster. My eyes were completely black. My mouth was full of curving fangs. And my hands had become talons. I could still talk, something no Monster could do. What was I? The Monsters couldn't walk in the sunlight. Not for long. Any venture into the light lasting longer than a few minutes would blister their skin. It wouldn't cause them to burst into flames outright, just slowly turn them into bacon over a period of hours. The hours-long torture was what kept the Monsters out of the daylight. They feared it.

The sun bothered me, and I didn't like it. But to me, it was more of an inconvenience than a total dilemma. The same way I found snowfall to be an inconvenience. I looked into the sky, and roared victoriously. Yes, today, I was reborn. I had slain the Mother of all Monsters and also vanquished the foe of all nocturnal predators, the hated sunlight. When night came, I did something no Monster did. I made a fire, and camped under the stars. In Boston's Back Bay. The others came. In small numbers at first, but soon, there were thousands of them surrounding me. I stood. If they wanted to take kill me to avenge their evil Queen, I wouldn't go down easily. I might not win, even with these new powers of mine, but I'd take a few of them down with me.

They observed me, and seemed in awe of the fire I made. I grabbed a tree branch, and dipped it into the fire. Then, I brandished it into the sky. The Monsters gasped, and stared at me, dumbfounded. I smiled. Yes, I made fire. I can kick ass. Who's next? The mutated monsters gathered, and soon their ranks parted. Two large mutant males came forward, accompanied by an elderly female mutant. In her arms, the female mutant held the carcass of the Queen. She approached me cautiously, and laid the carcass at my feet. I stared at the corpse of Alexandra Madison. With a wicked grin, I set it ablaze. The mutated monsters gasped, but did nothing.

The elderly female mutant looked at me for a long time, then she bowed before me. She held out her hands, showing me that she was unarmed. She took my hand in hers, and raised it into the sky. At that precise moment, all the mutated freaks bowed before me. I looked around, and noticed that all of the Monsters were bowing before me. Male and female, big and small. I nodded, and a deep roar escaped my mouth. For some reason, it felt like the thing to do. The Monsters threw their heads back and roared, their screams echoing mine. I looked at all of them. They were in awe of me. Once more, I had become a legend among them. The human who was immune to the Monsters venom and hunted them. The captive who became the Queen's lover. The fledgling monster who defeated the evil Queen and conquered the power of the sun. In their eyes, I was a God.

I ordered them to rise, and found that they understood me. Something of what they once were remained with them, even though most of it was lost. They had developed into something less than human, but they weren't animals quite yet. That's good. I had no use for animals. I needed subjects. Creatures who would be intelligent enough to heed my orders and follow them. Apparently, they were. And thus my reign began. There are no more human beings on the planet Earth. Only the mutated freaks, the Monsters, and myself. What I am? I'm not human. I'm no ordinary freak either. I'm more than human. The result of evolution, apparently. Chosen by fate to usher in the new world order. I would lead my new subjects on a worldwide search for food and new territory. With their unrivaled physical savagery and my intellect and unique gifts, nothing could stand in our way. The world is mine.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12