All Comments on 'The Worship: Linda & Kent'

by swtpanties

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A story with a happy ending thank goodness

the thought of a bunch of little children filling the life of the old grandmother is really nice. Mom kept pregnant and barefoot, would be a good thing also.Thanks for the great story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nothing

Is better or hotter than a son and mother having sex.........nothing!

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 15 years ago
I loved it!

I am really enjoying this series. White hot erotica and I personally enjoy the opening sequences. Mother son love does take on an almost mystical quality and you create that atmosphere well.

Well done! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a romantic motherfucker

This is an excellent story about romantic love in the context of motherfucking--and son-fucking as well! Kent is a handsome very well-built young man, his mother a beautiful woman with unfulfilled passions between her legs! Kent's father, Linda's husband is a no-good louse, despised by them both. So there's no one standing between Kent's rampant hard on and his Mom's dripping cunt! When they come together, Kent keeps saying, Spread your legs wider, Mom! and his mother says again and again, Kent, you're so thick! The first time her boy eases his big stiff dick up his mother's warm yielding twat both know that that's where her son's prick belongs! Grunting and moaning as Kent reaches places up his Mom's cunt never reached before, his big potent balls release their load up where it was always meant to go! Kent is determined to knock his mother up, and Mom wants it too! Grandma, a benevolent spectator, loves the prospect of lots of babies from the baby batter her grandson's shooting up his mother's fertile twat! What a great love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is the Best.

I really enjoyed reading this series, it is fantastic. Please continue with more parts to The Worship.

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Nice story. Liked it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

This is the first story I have read written by you. Excellent work. Good image development. Hopefully, you have the resources for a mini novel; you have the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

get some sense of reality! innocent moms and sons don't bath naked together in a tub! not on this planet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous