The Wreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said she was glad we were making each other happy. She said she is looking forward to comparing notes with me!" She pulled out of my arms and resumed her cross-armed position against the counter. "This is suddenly weirder than I had expected, Daddy. When we were alone, it was one thing. I was glad to know that she knew about us, and all, but now that she's here and wants to discuss it, I just don't know." My heart thudded. Was she backing off now? My mind had constructed a scenario in which I divided my time between my beautiful daughter and my wonderful wife.

"Well, I think it's only normal - if that term can be applied to our situation - for her to be curious. She asked me some things about you during my hospital visits. It sounds kind of like you want us to stop making love now. She'll still want to talk to you about it, even if we do. "I'd hate to think about giving you up now. Just relax and be completely honest. That's what I've been doing. It'll be okay, you'll see."

"You told her everything? You mean...everything?" she asked, surprised. I nodded and she shook her head. She looked out the window a few seconds before turning back to me.

"Well, how is it going to work? Are you going to spend Monday, Wednesday and Friday with her and the other nights with me?" She was shaking her head. I felt my new world vision slipping. But I did take note that she had reserved four nights for herself to Claire's three.

"Honey, you knew that your mom was going to be coming home in a few days when we started. You didn't answer my question, though. Do you want to stop?" She looked at me, her eyes seeming to be about ready to start to overflow. It then occurred to me that she might be jealous! I hadn't anticipated that. I waited for her answer.

"No, of course I don't want you to stop having sex with me. It's wonderful. I think I'll feel weird with Mom in the house though. Besides, she'll hear us. Then, the other nights, I'll have to lay up there and listen to you fucking her. She's so noisy! It's just that now I'm not so sure if this will work. How will she like listening to my moaning and groaning knowing it's from having your cock -- her cock! -- is inside me? I don't think she'll like it any more than I'll like listening to you two." She looked at me with a fierce expression, and then shot her eyes out the window.

I sighed. I let my mind wander while I built my sandwich. Mayo, salami, pickles, cheese, and then lettuce went on the bread. I slapped the second slice of mayo coated bread on top, cut it in half and picked up the plate. I chose to take the classic male 'cop out' when two women were in "discussion mode". "Honey, maybe this is something the two of you should work out between you without my participation. I love you both. I dearly love making love with both of you. You know that. I would like to continue that as much as you do. Your mom seems to be concerned that she will be left out, or at least get shortchanged. I will not let that happen. She's my wife. If I can't have you and meet her needs, too, she'll draw the line between you and me.

"You don't need my help in the bathroom any more, except that it is easier for you if I wash you in the shower while your arm is still in the cast. She is going to need help bathing and getting on and off the toilet for a while, since she can't put any weight on her cast. You and I will need to share that duty. I'm not clear on whether she'll need more help in there or not. I'll do the showers and baths with you both, since there's the wet plaster problem, but other than that, I'm open to whatever kind of schedule you and your mom want to figure out." I looked at her while she mulled my words over. "You already knew that I'd be spending nights with your mom. I'll miss waking up next to you. I've quickly gotten pretty accustomed to that." I reached over and cupped her chin in my hand. I truly loved this girl. I briefly regretted saddling a "kid" with problems of such gravity. She was legal, but still very young and inexperienced. Then I recalled how it felt when she slithered over me, turning herself upside down to take my cock between her lips while I licked her sweet pussy and tangy ass. I wouldn't trade that for the world -- as long as Claire was okay with it. "I think you'll find that she is probably having the same thoughts you are about "listening in," I said.

She looked at me for a few seconds before she walked out of the room and into the living room to confer with Claire. I had confidence that my wise wife could -- and would -- help us out of this dilemma. In the spirit of cowardice, I took my sandwich and the bag of chips into my office and powered up the computer again. I had a feeling that even boring email would be more pleasant -- or at least less stressful -- than taking part in a discussion between my wife and her daughter regarding which of them I should fuck on a given day or night.

"Gary! Can you come in here, please?" Claire's voice later pulled me out of the game of backgammon I was playing against an architect from Cleveland. I messaged him that I had to go and conceded the game. I rose from the chair and marched into the living room. I was apprehensive about this.

Charlie and Claire were side by side on the couch. Claire's broken leg was elevated, her foot resting on a pair of pillows on the footstool. Charlie had her arm linked to her mother's and they both wore "cat-ate-the canary" expressions. My Mars/Venus radar went into high gear. I don't know why I felt like I was under attack, but my dick seemed to retract when it should have been standing up and cheering.

"Honey, Charlie and I have been discussing our new sexual arrangements." Claire was as casual and noncommittal as if we were discussing dinner plans. I had been married to her long enough to know when she was stifling a laugh. My apprehension eased. Charlie chimed in then.

"Daddy, Mom and I have decided that if you are going to be getting the pleasure of both of our bodies you should have to pay some sort of a price for it." She looked at me with a smirk. I had a thought.

"Gee, if I'm paying a price for sex with both of you, doesn't that make you both hookers?" They laughed politely at my lame joke.

"Gary, you don't want to get too sassy right now, Honey," my wife said. I got a chill at the tone of her voice. She had something up her sleeve.

"Okay. So where are we now?" I asked. I wanted to cut to the chase. Claire looked at Charlie and nodded for her to go ahead.

"Okay." Charlie said. "Mom has given you a great gift by letting you have my tight little body to play with. For that matter, so have I." I acknowledged this, wondering where that timid little girl had wandered off to. My words were little more than a plea for them to let the hammer drop and tell me just what kind of a situation I'd gotten myself into. The dreams I'd had of bouncing between my wife and her daughter ('Oh, yeah,' I thought, 'and don't forget Jenny!') seemed to kind of pale in the present atmosphere.

"Since you have the freedom to enjoy both Mom's and my body pretty much whenever you want, within reason, we think Mom deserves the same latitude." A bulb lit up in my mind. Of course! My devious wife had an ulterior motive! Why was I so surprised? I knew she was as much a "horn-dog" as I was, even though that term is usually reserved for men. I leaned back in the easy chair waited for "The Deal".

It was a deal I had unknowingly agreed to the first time I had given in to my lust with Charlie. The whole thing had been planned out by Claire - God knows when - but it soon became clear that it had been well before the accident.

[Let me explain about Claire and me. When she and I met, we both felt some chemistry between us right away. We were introduced by a coworker of hers that was married to an associate of mine. I'll never be able to explain it, except to say that we both recognized a kindred soul as soon as we shook hands. I took her home with me that first night and we spent the next six hours frolicking around with each other in my bed.

Over the next few months we realized we just had no other option than to cement our relationship. The power of our passion and regard for each other went far beyond what either of us had experienced with any other lover. We both "fessed up" to our deepest, kinkiest fantasies. Both of us had a fascination with asses. We surrendered our mutual anal virginity to each other. I'd never fucked a woman anally, nor had I ever had a woman who was willing (and even eager) to play with my ass to the extent I found I wanted. We managed Claire's ass with great success. Then I surrendered my ass to her. I'd had fingers up my backside, but only during a couple of prostate exams. The experience felt strangely good, I admitted to myself, but was markedly lacking in passion. When Claire spread my cheeks and shoved her face between them to French my asshole, and then greased me up to work her vibrating dildo into me I went into an overdrive that I'd never experienced before. When she took my cock into her mouth while she reamed my ass, I had an orgasm that nearly made my ears pop!

I also told Claire about my threesome fantasies. She'd heard it all before, since it is so common for a man to want two women at once. The new wrinkle I brought to the table was that I know life is a two-way street. I told her, "If I would expect you to let me enjoy another woman along with you, it's only fair that I should be willing to allow you the freedom to invite a man into our bed if you want to." I told her that part of my fantasy about two women involved watching the women interacting with each other physically. Taking a deep breath, I said that, under those circumstances, and if it was something that would improve the experience for her, I'd be willing to interact in some ways with another man. That put a gleam in her eye. She told me the thought of watching two men have sex turned her on.

We had never actually indulged in either of those scenarios, but we used the fantasies to spice up our sex sometimes. While we fucked, I would begin to describe how the other woman (or man) would enter the room and join us. While Claire watched her eyelid movies of the scene, I told her how sexy she looked sucking on a woman's tit or another man's cock. Eventually, I added some interaction between me and the mystery man. It always got us both off at a higher level than if we didn't fantasize during sex. Claire appreciated my fairness. I guessed it was even in the spirit of that fairness that she had allowed me to take Charlie to bed. As I said, she had an ulterior motive, and it was not long before it surfaced that afternoon during our impromptu conference.]

"So, since you have been so lovingly and thoroughly taking care of our young lady here, I think it's only fair that I should be able to partake of some forbidden fruit of my own." I leaned back in the chair and looked from one to the other of them. Charlie looked a bit too smug about all this. There had to be more to the story.

"All right," I said, "Let's have the rest of the story." They looked like two conspirators - which is what they were.

"Lying in the hospital, it occurred to me that I'd like for us all to take a trip together during Charlie's Christmas break. We've never taken any real vacations; and I don't count the weekend camping trips or our trip to see my brother. Even before the accident I had been thinking I'd like to go to Jamaica with you." She looked at Charlie with a grin when she added, "Present circumstances have required some changes, but it's still workable, and even better in some ways. It will be even more fun that I'd originally planned with Charlie along as my girlfriend." Claire's eyes were gleaming. She continued, "I looked at some websites for resorts there a long time ago." She really had put a lot of thought into this. Now I knew why Charlie looked so pleased, too. A winter trip to the sunny Caribbean is enough to light up anybody's eyes. I was still waiting, however, for the "forbidden fruit" part. I raised my eyebrows and opened my hands, encouraging her to continue.

"There's no mystery to it really." Claire tried her best to mask her eagerness, but it bled out anyway. "I think I've decided on one of the nudist resorts, is all." She looked at me. I frowned. I wondered why she was making such a big deal of it. She knew I was a born nudist. I'd only kept my clothes on around the house for the last few years out of deference to Charlie's presence. Since Charlie and I had started sleeping together, we both went nude most of the time at home.

"So...?" I just wanted to hear the end of this. "So far it sounds like a dream to me. I'll have you both naked under the tropical sun and in my bed at night. Where's the rub?"

"Oh! I guess I forgot to tell you. You won't necessarily have us both in bed at night. You might even have some nights when you are all alone, if Charlie and I both happen to get lucky. The deal is that either of us is free to hook up with somebody else if we want. Of course, you can, too, I suppose, though with two sexy women at your disposal I don't know why you'd look elsewhere. See? I remember your two-way street theory!" I looked at them both. This wasn't an entirely unexpected fork in the road. They'd already mentioned 'forbidden fruit'.

The idea didn't really upset me. In fact, a trip down that way had been something Claire and I had discussed many times. We hadn't determined where we'd go, exactly, but we wanted to go naked when we got there. The new part of the story was that, while we had originally planned to leave Charlie home, now that she was having sex -- and with me, to boot -- I guessed Claire wanted to just throw caution to the winds. I brought out a smile of my own and gave it to them. We were all grinning like idiots at each other. The idea of sharing Claire had been in my mind a long time, too, as I already mentioned.

Life rolled along smoothly. Charlie found a summer job at a nearby mall and the insurance company replaced our wrecked car. She drove the new little compact to work most days and I worked at home, taking care of Claire. We took afternoon 'naps' several days a week. Life was good.

As to the rest of our sexual situation, I divided my time between my wife and our daughter. Usually, when I returned to our bed after fucking Charlie, Claire would attack me, having been greatly aroused by her daughter's passionate squeals and moans. Needless to say, I lost some weight. Claire surprised me one night when she said she wanted Charlie to come to our bed, instead of me going to hers. I made the offer to Charlie. She said she'd try, even though she was unsure how she would feel.

After the first few minutes (with her mother lying next to us, her nightie on the floor next to the bed and her favorite vibrator buzzing merrily between her thighs), Charlie surrendered to the ambient excitement. I lost my own self-consciousness when Charlie mounted my face and dropped her cunt onto my tongue. Claire's moan encouraged me. At one point she pulled my head out of Charlie's crotch and kissed me, shoving her tongue down my throat. She whispered encouragement to us both as we rode over the edge to orgasm. The hottest thing that happened (to me, at least) was when I finished making love to Charlie. Claire shoved me roughly to my back and slurped my hot, gooey dick into her mouth, taking in all of Charlie's juices and the coating of my come.

Claire's action made me instantly hard again and I rolled her onto her belly. Charlie watched intently as I fucked her mother's ass using Claire's own juices (and what was left of Charlie's) as a lubricant. It wasn't too long after that night that Charlie asked me to fuck her own ass. Did I mention how lucky I am?

Things went so well that first night that we frequently had Charlie in our bed. Sometimes she watched me with her mother. Sometimes I made love to them both at the same time. All in all, as kinky as it was, I truly believe it was good experience for Charlie, and probably for Claire, too. Other than tasting the other's juices from me, they never did anything together. I sensed that they might have, had they not been mother and daughter. I looked forward eagerly to a time when Claire and I had another woman to share.

The weeks passed. Summer ended and fall came on in a blaze of color. Charlie's cast came off several weeks before school started. Claire was put into a walking cast a day later. She could then legitimately use the crutches she'd been practicing with anyway.

We did our homework as fall blew past. We searched both nudist and Jamaica websites. We got books from the library to study. After studying the internet and perusing all the travel guides the library held, I winnowed out what seemed to be the best one and picked up the newest edition at the book store. We checked out travel videos extolling the charms of Jamaica's coffee, rum, and, of course, the Jamaicans. Claire openly drooled over the handsome black men while I enjoyed the pretty complexions, white smiles and graceful figures of the women. Claire sent some links to Charlie in her email.

I was not unaware of Claire's reasoning when she chose Jamaica as our vacation destination. I knew that she had a fantasy about having a black lover. One of her friends in college had dated a black guy for a while and told Claire that the myth about black "equipment" was no myth. The only thing that had stopped Claire from doing the same was her family. They were prejudiced and would have disowned her. She still might have done it, except that her brother went to the same school. She didn't want to take the chance of him finding out. Now it seemed she had infected Charlie with her fascination. It didn't bother me. I knew that Claire would be my wife after her adventures. Neither did she have any apprehension over my enjoyment of Charlie's tight, young body. She knew I enjoyed her body, just as she enjoyed mine.

Charlie turned nineteen in October. When she came home for Thanksgiving, she invited Jenny and some other friends over for a belated party. We ordered pizza and had cake and ice cream -- and a little wine after all the other 'kids' left except Jenny. Watching Charlie with her friends, it was hard to imagine she was anything other than a young lady like any other. There were raging hormones in plenty, however. I don't know if Charlie had gained confidence from our sexual tutoring, or if she was just a natural. I watched her play three of the boys like violins as each tried to gain precedence in her eye. She and Jenny spent a good deal of time whispering together. With so many young women in the same room, there was a lot of giggling.

Jenny stayed over that night with Charlie. Claire and I heard them whispering and giggling late into the night. The next morning both girls seemed kind of subdued. Jenny's father came to pick her up after breakfast. Charlie closed the door and watched the car drive away. She turned back to us and whooped out loud, jumping into the air. "I did it! I did it! I can't believe I really did it!" Claire and I looked our puzzlement at each other, and then reached the same conclusion at the same instant. Our mouths dropped open. Charlie had seduced her girlfriend. She sat down and told us all about it.

They started with back rubs in their tee-shirts. The shirts were discarded for convenience. Then Charlie offered Jenny a full body massage. Jenny lost her panties. Charlie stripped her own off so Jenny wouldn't feel self conscious. After covering all the usual places, Charlie dropped her hand into Jenny's crotch. It set her on fire. She looked at me then. "I told Jenny that I wasn't a virgin any more, Daddy," she said. My chest tightened. She sensed it and hurried on. "Don't worry! I just told her I had sex with an older guy that I met when I was at school. I told her he was visiting a friend and went to a different school, so she could never meet him."