The Wreck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls masturbated each other and Charlie talked her friend into shaving her pubic hair. As she assumed the role of barber, Charlie asked Jenny if she had ever had oral sex. She said she hadn't. She was still a virgin but as Charlie already knew she had been masturbating for a few years. When Jenny's crotch was as hairless as Charlie's, Charlie offered to show her what it was like. Jenny had gotten even juicier as Charlie's hands shaved and rubbed while she did it. Jenny was eager to feel a tongue on her tender flesh. Charlie licked her and fingered her to orgasm two more times before Jenny returned the favor and went down on Charlie. Of course she swore her to silence about it all.

Claire had gotten her cast off at the end of September. Her Physical therapy lasted a month. Coincidentally, my birthday rolled around the second day of Charlie's Christmas break. Claire and Charlie had gone shopping the day before, and when they came home they were being very obvious about their "secret" gifts for me. I was in my office when I heard the doorbell. One of the girls answered the door and I heard a man's voice. I frowned and picked up my coffee cup. When I walked into the living room, I stopped in my tracks. A tall black man was standing there. Beside him was a flat object about three feet by four feet. It had a handle on top. He was dressed in a light blue set of what looked like surgical scrubs.

"Honey, this is Terry," Claire said, turning toward me. I advanced and shook hands with him. "He's part of your present." Frowning, I looked at my wife, then back at the smiling face of Terry. "Charlie bought you a massage." Charlie bounced down the stairs then and came over to us. I realized then that the flat object was a folding massage table. There was no graceful way out of it. I would have to submit. It wasn't that I was averse to having a massage. I'd been curious about a professional one, but I'd always imagined it would be nice to be rubbed by a woman's hands, rather than a man's.

I put on my most appreciative face. It wasn't lost on me that the masseur was also a handsome black man. I had no doubt that one or both of the girls would also be enjoying Terry's hands on them. In fact, I decided right then that while I was getting my massage; I'd ask him if it would be possible for him to stay long enough to do them both.

Terry set the table up right there in the living room. To make the situation as relaxing as possible, Claire took Charlie next door, saying they'd be back in an hour. I was instructed to disrobe as far as I was comfortable and Terry discreetly left the room. I slipped under the clean sheet he'd spread over the table on top of the padded blanket and called him back as he had instructed me to do.

I soon forgot any homophobic feelings as Terry's strong hands moved over my body. He was completely professional and we chatted about lots of things while he worked. He complimented both my wife and daughter's looks and our house. The knots and kinks I hadn't even known I had melted away as he rubbed me. I learned that he had a wife and a six year old son at home. I also learned that he had the rest of the day free so he would be able to work on both Claire and Charlie.

I asked him something I'd always been curious about. "Do you ever get turned on when you massage good looking women?" Since he was soon going to have the women of my family naked under his hands, I might have expected him to deny it. To his credit, he laughed and assured me that he did sometimes find it difficult to work on some women.

"You wouldn't believe how often I get propositioned," he said. "It happens all the time. I have yet to give in, though. My license isn't as closely regulated as a doctor's, but I could lose it just the same. Plus, since I charge for my work, I could be arrested for prostitution if I got caught." He laughed and added, "Not to mention that I'd probably lose my dick and balls if my wife found out!" We laughed at that and he continued my massage.

Claire and Charlie came back and I told them they'd be getting the same treatment. They said they had hoped that would happen. I don't think Terry caught the undertone that part of their pleasure at the news was that he was black and good looking. Either he was oblivious to it, or else he was used to it. From what he'd told me it was probably the latter.

Claire went next. Charlie and I went into the den and played computer games. When it was Charlie's turn, Claire and I went upstairs and took a shower together. Her orgasm was quiet as she leaned against the wall while I fucked her from behind. I told her to imagine that it was Terry behind her, his long black dick sliding into her hot pussy. She moaned, but I think the noise of the water and the closed door covered it. My own orgasm was, I think, even stronger with the image of Terry fucking my wife in my mind. I wondered where we were going and how far we would go.

We dried off and put our robes on to go downstairs. Terry was just finishing up with Charlie. As he began putting his oils away, Charlie blithely jumped off the table and walked naked up the stairs. I glanced over to see Terry appreciating her slender young body in retreat. He looked at me and shook his head with a grin. "You guys really have your hands full with that one," he said.

"Did she proposition you?" I asked him. He looked at me for a second before answering.

When Claire said, "It's okay. We know she's sexually active," he must have decided it was safe to be honest. He laughed and shook his head.

"She offered me a blow job. When I declined, she just asked me if she could see my cock. Kids these days grow up so fast." He continued shaking his head while he folded up his table. I wrote a check (thinking about how Charlie had supposedly 'bought' me the massage but I didn't really mind) we shook hands and he handed me his card before walking out the door.

When he was gone, I took Claire into my arms. I kissed her. "Did you offer him anything, Sweetie?" I asked her. I opened both our robes and pressed myself against her. She kissed my neck in return.

"You'll never know, will you? I have to tell you I wanted to. You could probably tell that from the way I responded in the shower. I can't wait for the trip." We stood there kissing, letting our thoughts wander where they would. Charlie came back downstairs, still naked. With her wet hair, it was obvious she had showered as well.

"God, he was good looking! I just wanted to throw him down and ride him all over the house!" She came over to me then. She pulled me away from Claire, dropped to her knees and pulled my robe open so she could suck my cock. Even though I'd climaxed less than an hour before, I rose to the occasion.

Claire said, "Just think, Charlie. In another few days that cock in your mouth might be somewhat larger (I cringed inside), and black! Terry told us you offered to blow him." Charlie looked up at her mother, her lips stretched around my erection. "Naughty girl, Charlie!" She shook her finger at her daughter, for all the world as if she was scolding her for eating a cookie before dinner. We all laughed then. Claire's unintentional insult and the bizarre situation had the effect of putting an end to my blow job, though.

Claire made me dress up and my women took me to dinner, plied me with liquor, and brought me home. As I changed out of my suit, Claire told me to stay naked. I told her that had been my intention anyway. I went to the kitchen and got a beer from the refrigerator. As I relaxed on the couch, Claire came out of our room. She was naked, too. She gave me a smile as she passed by me on her way upstairs. A few minutes later, the two of them came down the stairs and went into the kitchen.

I heard the opening bars of the birthday song and then they were there in front of me finishing it. Charlie held a blazing cake in her hands. She lowered it so I could blow out the candles, and then set it on the coffee table. Claire held out her hand. When I took it, Charlie grabbed my other hand and together they pulled me to my feet. Claire said it was time for the rest of my present.

"What about the cake?" I asked.

"Fuck the cake!" Claire replied, to Charlie's great amusement.

They led me to the bedroom. I was mentally preparing myself for a double round of good old-fashioned sex - at least as old-fashioned as sex with one's wife and stepdaughter can be. Claire had fired up some candles and set them around the room. The blankets had been turned back on the bed, the sheets covered with several towels. When I hesitated, Claire gave me a little shove, propelling me forward. I went with it, falling onto the bed on my side. Charlie jumped on me and rolled me to my stomach. She straddled my ass and rubbed her crotch against me. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "This is gonna be so hot, Daddy. You're gonna love it!" I wondered why they were making such a big production of it all until I felt Claire's weight next to us on the bed. Charlie dismounted and got on the opposite side of me from her mother.

I turned my head toward my wife. My eyes bugged out at the sight. Strapped to her waist was a harness equipped with a large, dark brown dildo. There was a big white ribbon tied in a bow around the dildo. I began to back away, not sure how I felt about this. Charlie was right behind me, though. Her hand went down between my cheeks and I felt her rubbing something wet and cool around -- and into -- my asshole. I groaned at the pleasure and apprehension I was feeling. Claire and I had talked about getting a strap on for her to use on me. I just hadn't expected getting my ass fucked as my birthday present.

Charlie told me to get up on my knees and elbows. With my ass in the air, she took my stiffening cock in her hand while she continued to lubricate my anus. She worked a finger inside again before adding more of the lubricant. I just kept staring at Claire sitting there, smiling and smearing more of the the grease onto her "cock" like she was jerking off. Charlie's fingers wiggled into me and Claire began to talk.

"Just think, Honey. Pretend we're in Jamaica. We had a wonderfully nude, sun-filled day on the beach. After dinner we go back to our room with Charlie, all of us still naked. As we relax, there's a knock at the door. It's Terry! He had seen us that evening, but didn't get the chance to talk to us until then. And, Oh My! He's naked too!"

She went on to describe how far his cock hung down his leg, even soft. It was unbelievable. She began to tell me how Charlie went and sat on Terry's lap, facing him with her legs astride his, her crotch pressed against his flat belly. She told me how we watched Charlie kissing him. She described his cock rising up stiff and long behind Charlie. It rose right up against her ass, sticking up almost to the top of her crack. "It's thick and it's long. It's as thick and long as this one right here," she said, stroking the dildo she wore. I looked at it. Charlie had two fingers sliding smoothly and easily in and out of my ass by then. My excitement was definitely mounting, augmented by the thrill of apprehension.

While Charlie got under me and sucked me, Claire described how Terry fucked Charlie right on his lap in front of us. Then she - Claire - went over to him and licked him clean. This got him hard again and she told me how Terry wanted to fuck me then. I groaned as Claire got to her knees behind me and began to rub the dildo in between my cheeks. When she rubbed across my hole, I shivered. Claire slid her fingers inside me then, to gauge my readiness. I knew she wanted this to be as pleasurable for me as possible if she ever wanted to do it again. That was the same way I had approached fucking her ass.

She continued to talk as she began to press the knobby end of the dildo against my sphincter. I pushed down internally and relaxed as much as I could but there was still a twinge of pain as she slipped past the tight ring of muscle. She waited. I felt Charlie's tongue lapping my balls while her hand continued to tend to my cock. My senses were reaching toward overload and Claire had only begun. She pulled it back out and pushed it in again. It went in more easily the second time.

She worked the thing into me gradually. I began to open up more and it slid easier. I started to rock back to meet her thrusts, taking more -- wanting more -- inside me each time. Charlie described how sexy it looked to watch Terry fuck my ass. Charlie's body was aligned with mine, but upside down. Once Claire had me loosened up and was all the way inside me, I buried my face in Charlie's fragrant crotch and sucked her.

We achieved a wonderful rhythm. I rocked back. Claire's cock entered me to the hilt. I rocked forward and my cock went into Charlie's throat and my tongue delved farther into her cunt. I moved my knees as far apart as I could and still maintain the right height for both women. I found that I loved the feeling of having my ass so full! Claire's running description of the way Terry's muscles shone and rippled in the candlelight drove me higher. When she started with her fantasizing, I'd had my doubts about pretending it was a man fucking my ass. The hotter I got, the less it mattered. In my mind I tried to see what it might look like in reality. I pictured the large black man on his knees behind my naked white ass. His big strong hands were spread on both of my cheeks, pulling me open for his cock.

I imagined the flickering candle light gleaming on his sweating torso and the grease that covered his stiff cock as it came out of me, then disappeared into my bowels again. What was going on behind me distracted me from licking Charlie's cunt. She took over for me, using her fingers on herself. She was hearing the same story I was. She was overheating, too. I started to pant as I slammed my butt back into Claire/Terry. The feeling of being filled up was so thrilling to me. I felt my orgasm coming on. I pushed back harder and harder. Claire lifted a hand and brought it down with a sharp SMACK on my ass, adding another facet of pleasure. She began to spank me in time to her fucking. I heard myself whimpering with the odd pleasure the pain gave me. I didn't care. My trust and love for these two wonderful women was such that there was no embarrassment or shame in surrendering to the pleasure they were giving me.

I started to babble wordlessly as I felt my ass contracting around the cock that filled me. I came, and came, and came some more. Charlie swallowed it all as I emptied my reservoir into her mouth. I froze, all my muscles locking at once as the peak of the climax washed over and around me, in a series of waves. Then I turned to rubber. I collapsed, nearly smothering Charlie.

Claire's cock slid out of my asshole gently and I rolled to the side, letting Charlie escape. I was empty through and through. I had never been so extremely empty of thought or so full of sensual feelings. Claire rid herself of the greasy, soiled dildo and harness. She stretched herself along one side of me while Charlie did the same on the other side. They held me, their presence; their gentle kisses and caresses filling me with all the love in the world as we all recovered. "Happy birthday, Honey," Claire whispered.

When we talked afterward, I discovered that they both had reached orgasm at almost the same time I had. Claire was thrilled that she had given me such enormous pleasure. "I am so happy that you could show that side of yourself to us, Gary, You don't know how much that means to me."

"Me too, Daddy," Charlie chimed in, nuzzling her mouth to my chest and sucking a nipple. That gave me another little thrill, but I was too sensitive to act on it. I gently pried her away from the nipple but hugged her tight to me. I was so fulfilled right then that I felt tears welling up. I managed to stifle them, but I don't know why. I'd shown more of myself to them that night than I had ever shown anybody. I'd never felt so truly naked.

Claire sat up and pulled the blanket up over all of us. Just before I fell into the well of sleep yawning before me I heard Charlie say sleepily, "I can't wait for Jamaica."

When the alarm went off the three of us got tangled up trying to reach it. Charlie finally slapped it and the buzzing stopped. We stayed as we were for a second before cracking up. One of Claire's breasts was poking against my chin. Charlie's legs were woven together with both her mother's and mine. We were all hot and sweaty from the night.

We unwound from one another with lots of kisses and fondling. Claire was first into the shower. Charlie followed and then me. We just changed shifts without turning the water off. No time for playing that morning. We had to get to the airport!

We were almost all packed and ready. We had agreed to pack just one carry-on bag each and check a larger community suitcase. After all, we were going to a nude resort. How much clothing would we need to take? We all had shorts, swimsuits, shirts, flip-flops, swimwear and plenty of sunscreen.

The cab we had requested the night before honked out front and we were off to the airport. On the way I closed my eyes and watched the late December sun play shadows across my eyelids. Memories of the day -- and night -- before passed through my mind. I smiled when I remembered going to Charlie's room to check on her packing progress that morning.

My stepdaughter had her back to me. That was a singular sight, since she was naked. Her cute little ass seemed to smile at me. She was sorting through one of the drawers in her bureau. Finally she extracted a handful of brightly colored material. When she untangled it I recognized it as her old bikini. "Charlie, I don't think that thing still fits you," I told her. "You have the new one you bought last summer." The one she was holding had only been her second one ever. She got it when she was sixteen and she had grown considerably since then.

"Let me just try it on, Daddy," she said as she began to step into the bottoms. "I love this one so much!" She struggled, but she finally succeeded in working them over her hips. The crotch hugged her hairless pussy giving birth to the sexiest camel toe I'd ever seen. She turned around while she was putting on the bra half of the suit. The rear view was just as scandalous as the front. The back of the bottoms (which had decently covered her sixteen year old ass) disappeared almost entirely between her broader, but delectable ass cheeks like a thong.

When she again faced me I had to laugh. The triangles of the bra barely covered her pink nipples. When she twisted her torso they slipped aside and she fell out of it entirely. We decided she didn't need to take that suit. "Besides, most likely any time you would normally need a suit you'll be naked on this trip," I reminded her. She tossed the tiny suit to the bed and laid out her clothes for the trip: her newer bikini, two pairs of shorts, several panties and tee-shirts -- no bra. What the hell, I thought, she doesn't need one anyway.

The cab dropped us at the airport curb and we worked our way through security after checking the single bag. Soon the door to the jet way opened and the attendant took up her station at the podium. She called our row and we got in line. When I made the reservations I had been unable to get three seats together. The best I could do was to get three in the same row. Claire and I were in the aisle and middle seats on one side, while Charlie was in the aisle seat opposite us. The flight was supposed to be nearly full.

We got into our seats and waited. I was thumbing through the in flight magazine when I heard Claire gasp quietly. Looking up at her, I followed her gaze. Coming down the aisle was a tall slender black man who looked to be in his twenties. I looked past my wife and saw that Charlie had the same radar as her mother. The two of them glanced at each other and grinned.

1...34567...10