All Comments on 'The Writers' Conference'

by Dahlia15

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arghjacarghjacover 14 years ago
Really good story

Hi Dahlia, welcome to the site and thank you for this really good tale. You write extremely well and make fantasy seem much like reality. I've added you to my favourite author list and look forward to reading more of your work.

Jacques

shereads38shereads38over 14 years ago
That was one hot threesome!!

What I really liked about your story was that is didn't seem skanky, but it was a natural progression. I liked your characters and I hope you think about adding more chapters. I certainly want to read more. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beyond Awesome

This is the best MFM story I've ever read, because it's done in a style that's believable and doesn't objectify or demean anyone (which is a huge drawback to the way most men write these things). For once, I could see myself as playing a role here (more Mark, less Liam). Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Charming AND sexy! Loved it!

Five_EightFive_Eightover 14 years ago
Hot!

The sex in all your stories unfolds naturally, never forced or contrived; there's a true-to-life quality about it. This story struck a note with me because (by coincidence) I attended a writers conference last weekend. Unfortunately there wasn't a Rita among the attendees; she sounds like one very sexy lady.

pavlovpavlovover 12 years ago
Wanna read it in Hungarian?

http://www.tortenetek.hu/tortenet/irokonferencia/25911

AmourbkqueenAmourbkqueenabout 7 years ago
Great story

I loved this story! Its so cute and the characters are really lovable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous