The Writer's Secret Conclusion

Story Info
Loren and Stephanie prepare for Loren to become Laura.
9.6k words
4.66
77.4k
27

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Loren had no idea what he was getting into when his agent suggested he write transvestite fiction. Nor did he realize how eagerly his wife Stephanie would embrace the idea of feminizing her husband. How far would they go?

*

Chapter 13: Laura Blossoms

A routine developed. During the weekdays, Kathleen would come over to watch Loren work. They would read fashion magazines, watch her favorite soap, and she would gossip about their friends. They were becoming good friends. She would also occasionally bring him more clothes and would hint that they should go out somewhere public, but so far, she hadn't forced the issue.

Kathleen also tried to encourage Loren to get back to work on his next book. Despite everything, he had decided to write another thriller, though this was proving difficult. Loren had laid out the plot, but he found he had little interest in it, at least until he came to the chapter where he introduces the woman his hero would eventually be saving. Loren spent two full pages describing her clothes before he realized what he had done.

"Can you believe this?" Loren asked.

"Apparently, you've got a thing for clothes," Kathleen said with a chuckle as she looked over the two pages he had written.

"And the real problem is, I can't even think about what to take out. It all seems relevant! I read each word and I think, 'that needs to be in there so the audience can see her.'" He took the pages from Kathleen. "Listen to this," he said, as he crossed his legs and began wiggling his high-heeled Mary Jane beneath his tight maroon skirt. He read:

She sat on the bed and tucked the secret plans inside her purse, an exquisite black-leather purse from Gusti decorated with embroidered black roses. It had two internal compartments, one for her wallet and one for the other things she kept. She set the purse down on the floor next to her feet and crossed her legs. Her sandal dangled from the ends of her golden toes. The lilac polish on her toenails peeked out through the open toe of the tan sandal as its four-inch heel swayed gently back and forth to the rhythm of her leg.

"It goes on like that for two pages," he said. "And do you know the one thing I don't mention?"

"What?"

"I never mention what the plans are. . . completely forgot!" Loren rolled his eyes.

Kathleen giggled. "Maybe they're designs for a new clothing line and your hero is a fashion designer spy!"

Loren shook his head and tossed the papers into the garbage. "Do you know, I'm actually starting to look at women's clothes rather than their bodies? I'm serious. Stephanie and I have started going out for dinner lately and I—"

"Started?" Kathleen asked with an odd expression on her face.

Loren suddenly remembered that Kathleen did not know that he remained dressed as Laura when he was with Stephanie. "Uh, yeah, started. We hadn't been going out for a while since Stephanie's vacation ended. . . and now we've started again." Kathleen seemed to accept this, so Loren continued. "And I swear to you, I'll see some really hot woman waiting to be seated and I don't think, 'wow, great boobs' or 'awesome butt.' No. I'll think, 'wow, those are fantastic shoes, I wonder where she got them?' Or I'll start thinking about how I would look in her dress or how much more I like her purse than mine."

Kathleen smiled. "Loren, have you considered that maybe it's time to tell Stephanie? Maybe it's time to go full-time as a woman?"

Loren shook his head. This thought had crossed his mind more and more lately, but he tried to suppress it every time it came up. He was a man and that's how it would have to be. Besides, while this had been fun, he couldn't imagine Stephanie really wanting to live with him as a woman for the rest of his life, could she?

"Well, you're welcome to come shopping with me the next time you get the urge to buy whatever pretty clothes you see on another woman."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," he said with some frustration.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Kathleen said, and she reached into her purse. "It's pill time, sweetie."

Loren rolled his eyes. Each day Kathleen gave him another pill. She even found ways to get him the pills on weekends, by making excuses to drop by. Loren was sure this was a game, and that these were just vitamins, but it seemed to make her happy to pretend they were hormones, so he took them and never thought twice about it.

Soon days turned into weeks and Loren's hair grew. It now hung just past his shoulders and Stephanie dyed it blond and gave it wavy curls, which made it hard for Loren to look masculine on the occasions he needed to dress like "Loren" again, such as when Jane and Greg came over for lunch. But then, his hair wasn't the only problem.

For one thing, his eyebrows were now completely feminine. They were highly arched and delicate. They were also dyed to match his hair. The holes in his ears were more obvious as well because the earrings Stephanie made him wear were heavy and stretched his lobes. His nails were long and oval, even without polish. Plus, his mannerisms were all wrong. He had become so used to wearing heels that he now walked like he wore them even when he didn't. He also moved his hands in a feminine manner, crossed his legs like a woman, walked with a swish, folded his arms beneath his breasts, and generally made delicate motions to avoid upsetting the intricate clothing and makeup he normally wore, even when he wasn't wearing it.

At the same time, he noticed that his skin felt softer too and his hair fuller. He put this down to using Stephanie's beauty products. But then he began to notice that his chest and hips were becoming flabby and he was losing muscle mass. This puzzled him. The breasts could be the result of the new bra Stephanie bought him, but he wasn't sure. This nearly-magical bra appeared to give him genuine cleavage, if you didn't look to carefully. And even though his body returned to its normal shape after he took the bra off, it seemed to take some time these days for that to happen, and even then, his chest was definitely flabby. The rest he simply couldn't explain. Was it possible Kathleen really was giving him hormones?

Even more worryingly, however, he was having a harder time getting an erection and it wasn't nearly as firm as it had been. This was the first change Stephanie noticed. One night, Stephanie had called Loren into the bedroom to give him his reward for being a "good girl" all weekend, but no matter what they did, he couldn't keep it stiff.

"I don't get it, dear," she said as she tugged on his flaccid member.

Loren bit his lip. "I just don't know what to say?"

"Are you not finding this exciting anymore?" she asked as she push it back and forth and tried to blow on it.

"Absolutely I am! It just won't get as hard for some reason. I can't explain it."

Stephanie grabbed it and squeezed. "Does my husband like being a little sissy whose wife tells him what to do?" she cooed at it. Nothing. "Hmm. That always worked before." She tickled the underside of his shaft. Nothing. "Hmm."

"I don't understand this," Loren said.

"Hold on, I've got it." She grabbed a pair of panties from the floor and wrapped them around his penis. She began rubbing him with the panties. "Does my little sissy need panties to get it up?"

Suddenly, his penis stirred.

"'atta girl! Look at the poor little thing growing!" she cheered. The more she rubbed, the more it began to grow. "Keep going, girlfriend!"

Loren blushed, but his penis did finally become erect, though it seemed smaller than normal and it was still soft enough that Stephanie could bend it easily. After a few seconds, it deflated.

Stephanie put her hands on her hips and announced: "Loren, I think you've taken this girl thing too far."

"What are we going to do?" he asked nervously.

Stephanie giggled.

"Do you mind, this is serious!"

"Loren, honey, this is not serious. Serious is a heart attack. Serious is can't pay your bills. This," she said, flipping his penis from one side to the other, "this is an inconvenience. I'll take you to see my doct—"

"No way! There's no way I'm explaining this to a doctor!"

Stephanie frowned. "Loren, you need to see my doctor."

"No way," he insisted. "I would die of embarrassment if somebody else knew."

Stephanie shook her head. "Fine, I'll see my doctor and I'll see if she can help us without seeing you." She climbed on top of him. "But in the meantime, we need to teach you how girls do it."

--0--

"Thanks for this, Claire," Stephanie told her doctor.

"No problem, Steph."

"I tried to get Loren to come see you, but he's too embarrassed."

"I understand. ED can be quite a humiliation for most men. He's probably ashamed to be seen in public right now, afraid that everyone will think he's no longer a man."

Stephanie laughed. "You don't know the half of it!"

"Oh trust me, Steph, I see this all the time. Loren's case is nothing unusual."

Stephanie bit her tongue and said to herself, "you have no idea how unusual!" She held up the pill container. "But these pills will fix him, right?"

Claire smiled. "He'll be hard as a rock. But he really should come see me, it could be any number of things."

"Like what?"

"Lots of things. There are some creams and a few heart pills that mimic female hormones. Those can be a problem. He might have put on some weight. It could just be stress. Or there could be something that needs to be fixed."

"I'll see what I can do about making him come see you," Stephanie said.

That night, she gave Loren the first of these pills. He was hard as a rock all night and most of the following day. The thrill had returned.

Chapter 14: The Cross-tume Party

Loren lay on the bed wearing only a pink babydoll nightie and stockings. His panties and his heels lay on the floor, where Stephanie had tossed them. His hands were tied to the headboard with a pair of Stephanie's stockings. Stephanie sat on top of him, with her knees on either side of him and her hands behind her, gripping the heels on her mules. She wore a matching babydoll nightie, though hers was blue -- she said that made her "the boy." She also wore stockings and her mules. Her panties lay on the floor next to Loren's.

"That'a girl, Laura," Stephanie purred, as she flexed her vaginal muscles and squeezed his erection. She was breathing heavily. "We should do this more often!"

Loren pushed his hips upwards. He felt the pressure building inside his penis. "I'm always up for more. . . I've been waiting for this all day."

"I know, I could tell at the restaurant already," she said between breaths. "I thought you were going to burst out of your girdle and scare the waiter."

"It's the burgers. . . burgers excite me." He too was breathing heavily.

Stephanie laughed. "Yeah, right. I think it was the blond seated across from us. The one in the red dress. I saw you looking her way all night."

"I was admiring her shoes," he said with a wink.

Stephanie laughed again. "I'm sure." She squeezed even harder now and began to gyrate. "Of course. . . they were pretty."

"They were exquisite. I almost asked her where she got them," he said between puffs.

"Imagine my husband approaching a strange woman to ask her where she bought her shoes!" She felt her muscles begin to contract, an orgasm was near.

"Yeah, I'll bet that doesn't happen too often in other families," he said as his penis began to throb. His climax was near as well.

"Speaking of things we should do more often," she said as she ground herself even further down on his erection, "we're having another party."

Loren suddenly stopped. "What do you mean?"

"Hey, did I say 'stop'?!"

"What kind of party?"

Stephanie let go of her heels and leaned forward. She placed her hands on either side of his chest and kissed him on the lips. "A party party," she said. "I miss our friends and I want to see them again. Now get back to work." She jiggled her hips from side to side.

"And how will I be dressed for this party party?" he asked coldly.

"I haven't decided yet," she said.

"That's an important detail, don't you think?"

Stephanie licked his earlobe, causing the hoops in his ears to jingle. "Don't you want to be surprised?" she asked with a pout.

"No." His penis began to deflate.

"Really?"

"No," he repeated.

Stephanie sat up straight again and slid her hands beneath his babydoll, slowly sliding them up his torso until her hands reached his breasts, then she suddenly furrowed her brow. "Hey! You're getting flabby, girlfriend!"

"Don't change the topic," he said.

"I'm not changing the topic," she said and she squeezed the flabby mounds upon his chest. "But you're getting really flabby. Seriously, you're gonna need a bra for real at this rate. We need to put you on a diet or something. I should make you go to the gym." She giggled. "Could you imagine mincing into the locker room in your little skirt and high heels as they all watched you? Then you'd drop your panties and they would see your little dicky standing there all by its lonesome. Wouldn't that be exciting?"

"No, it wouldn't. But seriously, what kind of party are you talking about? And what am I going to wear?"

Stephanie laughed. "Now you do sound like a woman, 'I haven't got a thing to wear.'"

Loren glared at her.

"Oh, all right, fine," Stephanie said with some frustration. She climbed off Loren and sat on the edge of the bed. "I think it's time we laid some groundwork for your 'coming out.'"

"What do you mean, my 'coming out'?"

"Honestly, Loren, did you think you could be Laura all the time without having to tell our friends? If you're going to be Laura, they will have to see you at some point."

"So you want to have a party and show me off?"

"Sort of, yes," she said with a sly smile.

"And you expect me to dress like a woman at this party?"

"Oh, absolutely."

Loren took a deep breath. "And what exactly will I be wearing?"

"I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning toward the pink maid costume, but the naughty school girl look might be better. Unless you have a better idea?"

"Is this a joke? There is no way I'm letting you invite all our friends over and then parade me in front of them in a maid costume," he said sourly.

"Loren," she kissed him on the lips, "honey," she kissed him again, "you have no say in the matter, remember? If that's what I want, then you'll do it." She kissed him one more time. "But you'll be happy to know, you won't be alone. I'm planning a costume party. . . or more specifically, a 'cross-tume' party."

"What is a 'cross-tume party'?"

Stephanie leaned back and draped one arm over his legs, resting the other within inches of his penis. "We're having a costume party, only I'm making all the men come as women."

"A crossdressing costume party?"

"Right, that's why I called it a 'cross-tume party'."

"Why are we doing this?"

She began pushing his penis back and forth with the deep-purple nail on her pointer finger. "Think about it, dear. If you're going to stay as Laura, which is something you and I both know you want, then Laura needs to come out of the closet at some point. You can't keep trying to be Loren when guests come over and Laura the rest of the time. You agree, right?"

Loren shrugged his shoulders. She was right and he knew it, but he just didn't like the idea of their friends knowing his secret. It scared him. What would they think of him? "Go on."

"So eventually, we need to tell them. We could just invite them over, in a group or one at a time, and tell them you've decided to become Laura. But that will be quite a shock for them, and we have no idea how they would react."

"True."

"But if we have this party, then they'll get a chance to see you as a woman before we ever tell them. That can sink into their minds. Then, when we tell them about Laura in a couple weeks or whatever, they've already had a chance to get used to the idea of you as a woman. It won't shock them."

This made a certain amount of sense to Loren. Rather than hit their friends with this out of the blue, they would at least have a frame of reference within which they could accept the idea. That said, however, this was all unchartered territory and Loren really had no idea how their friends would react. This might ultimately achieve nothing. On the other hand, what could it hurt?

Loren looked at Stephanie. "Ok, I'll do it. But forget the maid costume. I want to look normal. I want to look like a real woman, not a pretend woman."

Stephanie smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Deal."

Loren chuckled. "You know, this has disaster written all over it, don't you? These guys are going to resist and I'll bet none of them show up in women's clothes. I'll be the only one standing there in a dress, feeling like an idiot."

"I wouldn't be so sure, dear. We wives have ways of making our husbands do what we want," she said as she tickled his shaft.

"You know, I'm starting to think you'd enjoy seeing the whole world feminized."

Stephanie laughed. She kissed him again and squeezed his growing erection. "Wouldn't you?"

Loren chuckled. "No comment."

Stephanie climbed back on top of Loren.

"One last question. What will the women be wearing?"

Stephanie adjusted herself. "Whatever they want."

Kathleen came over the following morning. She was excited about the "cross-tume" party. She seemed to love the idea of feminizing men.

"I think it's going to be terrific fun," Kathleen said as she sipped her tea. She wore a yellow sundress and yellow pumps. "I take it this was your idea? Trying to get Stephie used to the idea, is that it?"

"Actually, it was Stephanie's idea," Loren said. He wore a white pleated skirt and the wooden clogs with the flowery pattern. His hair was tied back in a ponytail.

Kathleen laughed. "Really?! Maybe she's trying to tell you something, sweetie?"

Loren chuckled. "Could be. How is Peter taking the idea?"

"I haven't told him yet."

"I'll bet he puts up a fight."

"If he does, he'll find out who wears the pants in our family, won't he? I hope Peter likes sequins."

Loren shook his head. He couldn't imagine Peter in a dress of any kind.

Kathleen continued. "You know what I'm really excited about though?"

"What?"

Kathleen leaned forward and began shaking her leg excitedly. "This party will be an excellent look into the lives of all our friends."

"How so?"

"It's like a Rorschach test. What the couples come dressed as and how they act could tell us a lot about them. Take Linda and Bill. Bill is so totally in control all the time and Linda is so mousy. Wouldn't it be telling if he showed up as a sexy maid and she showed up as a whip wielding dominatrix?" Kathleen laughed. "And what about Larry. He's a good six inches shorter than his wife. Do you think that bothers him? Do you think she likes it? We'll see when we see how high his heels are, won't we?"

"Didn't Freud say, 'sometimes high heels are just high heels'?"

"Freud probably shoved cigars up his rear," she said sarcastically. "Trust me, sweetie, we're going to find out a lot about these people."

Loren chuckled. "And what will we find out about you and Peter?"

Kathleen winked. "You tell me."

"Poor Peter," Stephanie said with a laugh as she pulled off her shoes.

"What do you mean, 'poor Peter'?" Loren asked as he pulled his dress over his head and sat down on their bed.

"If I read Kathleen correctly, things are about to change at their house. And I doubt Kathleen will be as a good a mistress as I've been to you."

"Mistress?"

"Yes, mistress. You can't deny that I'm the one wearing the pants around here, literally and figuratively."

Loren shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I guess."

"There's no guess about it. If I say heel, you say how high, and that's the way it should be. I like being in charge and you like being my submissive little toy," she said matter-of-factly.