The Writer's Secret Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren sat on the couch. He looked sedately feminine. He wore a champagne-colored pleated skirt with a silver floral pattern, a silvery blouse and nude pumps. His hair, makeup and everything else was perfect. No one would guess this was a man. Kathleen sat across from him. She wore black slacks and a red blouse. As they chatted about recent events, the front door suddenly opened. In walked Stephanie.

Kathleen froze. "Loren, quick, hide!" she whispered as she shot out of her chair.

"Kathleen, it's ok, stay calm," he assured her.

Before she could move, however, Stephanie entered the living room. She walked over and kissed Kathleen on the cheek. "Kathleen!"

"Stephie!" she returned the greeting nervously.

"You're probably wondering what's going on," Stephanie said. "I think Loren and I have been a little unfair to you, and I want to explain everything to you. I also want you to witness something." She pulled a set of documents out of her briefcase.

"Witness what?" Kathleen asked cautiously.

"Several months ago, Loren decided he wanted to become my little sissy."

"I—" Kathleen began.

Stephanie held up her hand. "It's ok Kathleen. I've known all along."

"You have?!"

"Yes. What you didn't know was that Loren wasn't hiding anything from me." She waved her hand up and down Loren's body. "This is how Loren spends all his time now."

Kathleen covered her mouth and laughed. She immediately put her hand on Loren's shoulder. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at myself. I should have known you couldn't hide the hair and the nails and the mannerisms from Stephie."

"We've decided that Loren is going to become Laura full-time now."

Kathleen smiled at Loren.

Stephanie continued. "But there's more, and I want you to understand this because we need your help making sure Loren will be accepted by everyone."

"Sure, I'd love to help."

Stephanie ran her tongue over her lips. "Here's the thing. Loren has really embraced the role of being submissive. In fact, it's gotten to the point that I can't honestly think of the last decision he made for us?" She looked at Loren, but he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok," Kathleen said.

"In that regard, I have some papers here, which I want Loren to sign, and I need you to witness them."

"What kind of papers?" Loren asked suspiciously.

Stephanie handed him several documents from the briefcase. "If you'd read to the end of the book, Loren, you would know that Candi makes Brandi sign over all their assets and then take her name—"

"What book?" Kathleen asked.

"I'll explain later," Loren said.

"That gave me an idea," Stephanie continued. "I don't want to 'own' you, and I'm not even sure that's legal, but I like the symbolism of Brandi being forced to take his wife's name. So I've asked an attorney to draw up documents that will change your name."

Loren gasped. "To what?"

"Lauren Chambers."

"That's your last name!"

"Yes, it is."

"But you took my name when we married?"

"Yes, and now that you're my sissy, we're both taking my name. Consider it my gift to you because I know how much it turns you on to feel submissive, and what could be more submissive than a husband letting his wife rename him with a girl's first name and her own last name?"

Loren felt his erection throb. The idea absolutely turned him on. It also wasn't lost on him that he was the only person in the room wearing a skirt and the only one wearing high heels, which turned him on even further.

Stephanie continued: "Think about the thrill, dear. From now on, every time someone asks you your name, you will be reminded of your new status as my little husbandette."

"Is this blackmail?" Kathleen asked.

Stephanie laughed. "Hardly. Loren is free to say no at any time, but he won't. He like this too much."

"So he can just get up and throw these documents away with no consequences?"

Stephanie smiled. "Absolutely, and I'll still love him just as much."

Loren felt a tear run down his cheek. This was overwhelming. Kathleen saw this and started to object, but Loren stopped her. He wiped away the tear and signed the document. He handed it to Kathleen along with the pen so she could sign as witness.

Kathleen looked at Loren. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

He looked at her and smiled. Then he patted her hand. "Yes."

Kathleen shrugged her shoulders. She'd seen it with her own eyes that Loren seemed happier this way. In fact, Kathleen told herself, she'd never seen the two of them more in love than they had been in the past few weeks, and Loren seemed to love being Laura. She took the pen and signed.

Then Loren watched as Stephanie pulled his drivers license from the briefcase. "Lastly, I'm sending this back because it won't be valid as 'Loren Candéze' anymore, and because I don't want you driving anymore. I don't think sissies should drive."

"What about my car?" he asked.

"I'm selling it. I've already posted the ad."

"You could have consulted me," he said.

"Yes, Laura, I could have. . . but I don't have to. See how that works, dear?"

Kathleen started to speak, but again Loren stopped her. She looked at him. "You really want this? You can still back out."

He smiled.

Stephanie looked at Kathleen. "I hope you understand now?"

Kathleen exhaled. "I think I do. It's just a lot to take in. I guess I knew in the back of my mind there was no way Loren was becoming so effeminate without you noticing. And he does seem to love it." She looked up. "And you don't mind that I've been. . .?" she left the rest unsaid.

Stephanie shook her head.

"What happens now?"

"Now we introduce Laura to everyone, and let me start with you. Kathleen, meet my husband Laura," Stephanie said proudly.

Without saying another word, they all hugged each other. Loren, now officially Laura, felt his penis explode in his panties.

The following morning was Saturday, and Stephanie had invited Kathleen over for breakfast. The idea was that Loren would serve them both for the first time in his maid costume. Then they would take him shopping for clothes as a reward for his decision. As they sat in the kitchen chatting, Loren suddenly appeared at the door. He was naked except for a pair of white slingbacks.

"Look at me!" Loren whined.

Both women looked at his huge, erect penis. "Nice," they said in unison.

"That's not what I mean." He grabbed his breasts and held them up. "I've got tits!"

Stephanie raised an eyebrow and giggled. "Boobs, dear. Women don't call them 'tits'."

"You've been giving me real hormones, haven't you?!" he barked at Kathleen.

Kathleen blushed. "I. . ."

Loren stamped his foot. "Those were real hormones, weren't they? And now I have boobs!" He sounded unhappy.

"Laura, I have not been giving you hormones," Kathleen protested. "It was only a game. It was something I read on the internet. I thought you were enjoying it? I thought you knew?"

"Then what were they?"

"Just sugar pills."

"Why would you give me sugar pills?" he demanded.

Stephanie rose from her chair. "Hold on! Somebody explain this to me from the beginning." She pointed at Loren. "What pills?"

Loren took a deep breath. "A couple months back, Kathleen started making me take these pills. She said they were hormone pills."

"But they weren't," Kathleen interjected.

"Wait a minute," Stephanie said. "You took what you thought were hormone pills and you never told me about this?"

Loren was temporarily stunned. "Uh. . . yeah," he said cautiously.

Stephanie folded her arms. "Go on."

"She made me take a pill each day."

"You took a pill each day without telling me? For months? Even when you knew you had no right to keep secrets from me?"

"You keep secrets from me?" he protested.

"I'm allowed, Laura. That's what being in charge is all about. I get to make decisions. I am extremely upset that you never told me about this. You had no idea what those pills could have done to you." She took a deep breath and shook her head. "I really am angry about this, Laura."

Loren bit his tongue and stared at the ground.

"Go on, finish your story."

"I. . . I guess, I noticed some changes a couple weeks ago, when you said I was growing breasts and said I might need a bra. So I've been paying attention and I swear my boobs are growing."

Stephanie walked over to Loren and grabbed his left breast. It was indeed flabby, maybe even enough to form little globes. She poked it and squeezed it, let it fall, and then poked it again. "Laura, I know exactly what this is."

"You do?"

She reached down and pinched his hip and then his rear. "Yes, I do."

"If it's not hormones, what is it?"

"It's fat, dear. You've stopped exercising and you've been eating too much rich food now that you've learned to cook," she said calmly.

"But I look like a girl?"

"You look more like a girl because you've added fat to your chest, to your butt and your hips. It makes you look soft. Add in the constant wearing of the corset and the bras and the hose and the girdles and you have been squeezed into a more feminine shape. But make no mistake dear, you are not shaped like a woman, you only fake it."

Loren looked down at his chest. "But my breasts are huge?"

"Maybe for a man, but they hardly rate for a woman."

"I don't know what to say," he said softly.

"For one thing, I think you owe Kathleen an apology." She paused. "And for another, I think you owe me an explanation."

"What kind of explanation?"

"I take it, you still haven't stopped taking these pills?"

"How did you know that?"

"Because this is clearly the first time you've had this conversation with Kathleen, which means you're still taking the pills right up through today."

Loren nodded his head.

"So for weeks now, you claim you suspected these were real hormones and that they were making you grow breasts, am I correct?"

"Yes."

"Yet, you kept taking the hormones. Why?"

Loren bit his lip. He shook his head and cast his eyes toward the floor. "I don't know."

"I do, Laura. It's because you want breasts, isn't it?"

Loren shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know."

"As in, 'I don't know' why I kept taking them, or 'I don't know' if I want breasts?" Stephanie demanded.

They waited in silence for some time before Loren spoke. "I guess, I don't know. I don't know if I want breasts. Part of me says it sounds great. But I don't want. . ."

"Don't want what?"

"I don't want to do anything which makes you decide you don't love me anymore."

Stephanie's frown immediately fade. "Laura, honey, that could never happen. If you want boobs, I'm fine with that. It's not your body I love, it's you." She hugged him. "I'll tell you what. I'm going to call my friend the doctor and make an appointment. We can sit with her and she can explain exactly what getting boobs would mean. And if you want to do it, then we'll do it."

Loren smiled.

"But there's one catch," Stephanie said.

"What?"

"If my husband is going to get boobs, I'm going to decide how big they're going to be. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Stephanie," Loren said with a smile.

Stephanie kissed him. "Now why don't you go finish getting dressed." She patted him on the rear, and he left.

"I'm sorry, Steph," Kathleen said when he had gone. "It was only a game. I thought he knew that. I thought it might wake him up to the idea that he was better off as a woman. I didn't want to cause any problems."

Stephanie shook her head. "Don't worry about it. No harm, no foul." Suddenly, a glint appeared in her eye. "Besides, you may have done me a favor."

"What favor?"

Stephanie squeezed her chest. "Boobs."

Kathleen laughed. "You really like the idea?"

"Kath, I love the idea! How many women in the world have husbands with boobs? I can't wait to get my hands on them. . . to watch him slide on a bra because he can't go without. . . to see him jiggle when he walks. That would be incredible!"

Meanwhile, the phone rang. Loren picked it up in the bedroom. It was Cindy, his agent.

"Hi Cindy, how are you?"

"Great, Loren. How are you?"

"Same as always," he said in the softer tone Stephanie required. It had become second nature to him.

"You sound strange, do you have a cold?"

"No, I'm fine."

"How goes the new book?"

Loren looked down at his erection and his heels. "I'm still doing research."

"Forget the research, just jump right in! That's the best thing for writer's block!"

"I'll keep that in mind."

"In any event, it's good you haven't started anything. Do you remember that thing I faxed you which listed the types of books that make the most money?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm embarrassed. Someone in the office was having a little fun at everyone's expense and they apparently created a fake draft, which then got faxed out." She paused. "Long story short, what you got is entirely wrong. The top five should be young adult, romance, speculative fiction, crime, and then thrillers. They most definitely are not whatever you were sent."

Loren's jaw dropped.

"I'm just glad you didn't start anything before we caught this little joke. Another one of my clients actually took the list seriously and you wouldn't believe what he just sent me. He even spent a week dressing in women's clothes to research the book. Can you believe that? His wife is furious with him and probably me." She laughed. "Fortunately, you didn't fall for this stupid joke. Well, it won't happen again. We fired the intern who did it."

Loren smirked. All of this had been a mistake.

"Anyway, I need to run. Get to work, Loren. I can't wait to read your next Louis Rock novel." She paused. "You know what might be interesting, now that I think about it? Why don't you try writing one with a female lead? That might make for an interesting change of pace."

"I just might do that. Thanks, Cindy."

There it was. It frightened him to think how much his whole life had changed because of a mistake made by an intern. Yet, it excited him too, there was no denying that. And what excited him even more was what lay ahead. Only the first part of his story had been written so far. It was time to see what the future held.

To be continued. . .

Thanks to everyone for their comments and the vast number of e-mails. This is as far as the story originally went. I have, however, promised a sequel. Because of the clear split in the audience, I am currently planning to write two alternate sequels. One will be more sentimental. The other will delve further into the humiliation/dominance aspects of the story. It will probably be a couple months before I get those done, but hopefully you'll all enjoy them.

Love,

Ann