The Wrong Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth slid back and forth, causing Dan to groan and grit his teeth, until she drew her head all the way back, leaving his cock wet and glistening with her saliva and her lips pursed around the swollen purple glans. Dan looked down, watching Carly run her tongue around the head and turn to the side to do the same to the rounded ridge on each side, and then taking him deeper into her mouth as she continued to move her head back and forth. She was not moving quickly, it was a slow erotic discovery of the size and shape of him.

Finally, over the initial intense feel of her mouth, Dan was slowly realizing what Carly had said right before she engulfed his cock. She said she had only tried this once before. Two hours of watching this enticing young woman had left him with a raging erection that barely subsided before he was painfully hard again. He knew he was not going to last long, but he did not want to draw this out, either. He wanted her in his bed, his mouth on hers, his cock in her, her legs wrapped around him, and his arms wrapped around her.

He had to warn her, but his mouth did not want to form the words, "Sweetie, Carly, oh my God, I'm not going to...oh please. I can't...I'm going to cum, honey."

Carly nodded her head as she drew back and then sucked his cock back into her mouth. Dan felt the sensitivity increase as if there was a steady vibration behind his balls. He groaned as he felt his cock expanding in her mouth until he was cumming in a huge spurt. Carly's eyes and checks bulged and then she swallowed, doing so again after a few minor aftershocks.

His breathing was hard, panting, and he was blowing out as he exhaled. To avoid holding her mouth against him and shoving his cock down her throat, he had his hands on top of his head as if he needed to hold it in place to prevent an explosion.

Carly did not move. She knelt in front of him, a small portion of his softening cock in her mouth, resting on her tongue as she breathed through her nose. When Dan looked down, she was trying to smile. He leaned over, put his hands around her upper arms, until she released the suction and his cock popped out of her mouth,

Dan pulled her up into his embrace, "Oh baby, oh honey, oh my God. That was wonderful."

Carly swallowed again and spoke in a voice barely loud enough for him to hear. "Did I...was it right?"

Dan put a finger across her lips, "Sh-h-h, sh-h-h, don't. Whatever you do for me, or I do for you, it's because one or both of us enjoys it. Now I'm ready formy birthday present."

Taking her hand, he pulled her across the room and through the doorway where she had first seen him standing. She found herself in a large bedroom, lit only by the lights of the city coming through the large windows. With a wide sweep of his arm, Dan pulled the covers off the bed and backed Carly up until the edge of the bed hit the back of her knees and she sank down, with Dan crawling on top of her, holding her down, his hands roaming over her as he kissed her until she could not think.

After a minute, Carly began to move across the bed, lifting her knees and planting her heels on the bed to propel herself away from Dan. For more than two hours he had been so calm and such a gentleman, his sudden aggression was startling.

Dan stopped and rested his forehead against hers. "Wait, Carly, wait."

"I left the banquet. He's a Vice-President...and he...he thought..." Carly took a deep breath, "Oh gracious, I've already made my boss angry by leaving. And the money...I can't. Dan, I don't do this. I'm not..."

"I know, I know, I wasn't thinking. I'm no different from any other man, including your date tonight. I have a luscious woman in my arms and all I could think of was taking what I want."

Carly placed her hand on his cheek and looked in his eyes, "Then make this a birthday we will both remember. Dan, make love to me."

As if he now had permission, no longer concerned she would try to leave, Dan kissed Carly, as he had not done before. He kissed her slowly, teased her with his tongue, and played across the seam of her lips. He tasted her, moved his mouth across her cheek to her ear, kissed her gently there and behind it, and enjoyed her as she moved her head to give him access. Dan kissed down the column of her throat to her neck, found a spot on her neck that caused chills to form under his mouth, and then he slid back up to her mouth, and stole a quick, hard, tongue-teasing kiss, before he lifted his head to see Carly was smiling at him.

He kissed her mouth again, hard, and heard her soft moan, and he lost it. The kiss took on a life of its own, growing in intensity, in need, in depth. He tasted her lips, pushed his tongue inside, and mated it with hers. Oh God, she tasted delicious! He wrapped his arms around her, and felt her responding and moving beneath him. It turned him on even more, but now was not the time, he was not going to rush this. He let her go slowly, and saw the dazed look in her eyes, taking satisfaction that she was no longer trying to evade him.

He had to tell her, he had been thinking it all evening. His voice was shaking when he asked, "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

"I thought I was a dish?" she chuckled and blushed.

"A dish, yeah, but you're beautiful, too." His head began to clear from the deep earth-shaking lust. "I'd sort of like to have my shirt back."

Carly lifted one arm, the cuff at the end of the sleeve hanging below her hand, "You mean this old thing?" She tried to joke, but her voice turned serious and tremulous. "It smells just like you. I was kind of planning to keep it." She lifted the collar beneath her chin, held it to her nose as she closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply.

Dan watched her face as she enjoyed the smell of him on his clothes; it was so sensual he almost stopped breathing. She did not even realize how she looked, the ecstasy on her face, or the small shudder that moved through her body.

He slid his arms under her and deftly turned over, taking her with him, landing on his back with her sitting on top of him. He put his hands under the shirt on her waist, slid them upward until they rested right below her breasts. "Forget all those stories about lingerie, stockings, and all that stuff. To me, the most erotic thing I've ever seen is you wearing my shirt. I gave it to you because I thought you were cold, but it's preventing me from looking at you."

As if she was now comfortable with him and ready for him to see all of her, she slowly slid her arms out of the sleeves of his shirt and allowed it to fall behind her. She did not take her eyes from his as she nonchalantly flipped the shirt away and then she put her head back while she held her arms out, displaying herself to him.

"Oh my God," he whispered. He had spent time with her, talking and laughing, and had learned a few of her mannerisms. He had seen her when her gown fell, but the other room had no windows, and her back had been toward the light, leaving her in deep shadow where he could only guess at what she really looked like. Now, with the faint lighting from the night sky and the glow of the city shining directly on her, she was glorious. Her breasts were not large, but they were heavy, with dark areola and small nipples right in the center. Although he wished for spotlights directed on her so he could see what color her eyes were and the color of her skin, he would content himself with what he could see. He could tell her skin tone was slightly lighter where a swimsuit would cover her. He was somewhat surprised to see that her tan line showed she probably wore a full body suit, not a bikini. This young woman was a private person who did not display her body for others to see.

He lifted one hand and then the other, softly brushing his fingertips across her nipples, feeling the tiny buds growing harder beneath his touch. He cupped his hand around her fullness, hefting the weight and felt the hardened points against the palm of his hand. When touching was not enough, he moved his hands to her back and pushed against her, encouraging her to lean forward until he could brush the flat of his tongue across a tip, and then suck her into his mouth. He moved to her other breast, loved it with his tongue and pulled it into his mouth, finally releasing it, and watching as it sprang free, to shimmy with it's weight and was left glimmering and shiny with his saliva. When he moved his mouth back to the first breast, his arms dropped down, resting on her thighs, while his hands held the softness of her hips.

Carly brought her hands to the back of Dan's head, holding him as he suckled, her body vibrating with intensity. He felt her chin come down to rest on top of his head. She was curling herself around him as he paid homage to her beauty. He felt moisture from her heightened excitement beginning to spread across his skin and the tingle in his groin as he responded to the smell of her arousal. He could not recall ever being so enchanted by a woman. When he could finally take his mouth from her, he rested his face between her breasts while she stretched out full-length on top of him.

Dan slid one leg to the side, lifted his knee, and slowly rolled over, allowing Carly to slide off him, onto her back. He had been with sexually aggressive women who would take charge and tell a man what to do and what they wanted. There had been a very few who seemed so detached, they would lie still making him wonder if they had gone to sleep. However, until that moment, he had never been with a woman who seemed to know what he wanted from her without his asking or moving a muscle, as if it was a sense she had of being a part of him, moving with him and for him. When he lifted his hand to brush her soft curls from her face, Carly's hand moved to cover his. When he put his knee between her legs, she lifted one knee to give him access to her warmth, and then let her knee fall over to rest against him, holding his leg between her thighs. As he leaned over to kiss her, she lifted her chin and parted her lips to receive him, and when he moved his mouth to her cheek or the curl of her ear, she turned her head. She was giving herself to him without restraint.

She was not silent, yet she did not speak. She pursed her lips and made quiet sounds, a gentle, "O-o-o-h" which quieted into a deep inhale of breath, or a barely heard "Ah-h-h" that turned to a quiet exhale. She said his name in a long slow breath, as if she was descending into a deep valley, and then over and over as if speaking his name matched the beating of her heart.

He tasted her, rested his mouth on a vein at the side of her neck, and felt the blood rushing through her body, while her hands moved up and down his back, his arms, and across his shoulders, learning the feel of this man who wished to worship only her. His fingers traced each of her ribs as her chest rose and fell, her breathing fast with her increasing excitement. His hands held her breasts while his cheek felt the strong beating of her heart. He lavished both nipples with his tongue and they rose, going from soft and pliable, to erect and stiff, then to near pulsing with a life of their own. His saliva kept them wet and the coolness of the room caused them to grow even stiffer.

His tongue encircled the ridge around her navel and her sharp intake of breath told him she liked attention lavished there. He traced the outer perimeter making smaller and smaller circles then pushed into the heart of her navel with his tongue, feeling her stomach lurch upward. Circling and circling, and then stabbing once more, he continued to tease her until her breathing grew faster and she was pushing against him.

He moved away from her belly button, tasting her skin until his chin was resting on her fleshy mound. Carly raised her shoulders and caught his face in her hands with a question in her voice, "Dan, I don't know...I'm not sure..."

"Let me do this, sweetheart." Dan kissed her quickly, "This ismy birthday present."

She did not demure or offer resistance, Carly parted her thighs, while her breathing deepened as she put her head back and relaxed. Dan took a deep breath, understanding the amount of trust she was giving him. With his eyes closed, he could smell her, the aroma of desire and passion, sweet, dusty, alluring, and waiting for him to sample what she offered.

Spreading Carly's legs quite revealingly, he began to lightly caress Carly's wide openly displayed pussy, running the tips of his fingers up and down the folds, spreading her juices, pausing to tease the hood over the hard pink nubbin of her femininity with the gentle tip of a finger. Carly moaned pleasurably, closing her eyes and effectively shutting everything out.

When Dan was confident that Carly was truly ready, he moved, placing himself comfortably between her legs and allowed his tongue to begin doing what his fingers had been doing only moments before.

Her scent was maddening. Dan had to have her in his mouth. He didn't know if it was instinct, or something a man learned, but he pointed his tongue, and lightly licked up the angle between her thigh and her pussy, over the top, down the other side, and back again, enjoying her taste and the heat of her growing arousal.

Carly squirmed beneath him, but not in some effort to get away, more in an involuntary control as her body responded to the titillating sensations that Dan's tongue and lips were bringing to her.

Dan put his hands under Carly hips and lifted her to his mouth, pushing his tongue deeply into her and then replacing it with his fingers. Carly moaned audibly, her back suddenly arching upwards off the bed beneath her.

"Fuck," Carly said so quietly Dan doubted she was even aware she'd uttered the word as she slowly lifted, and then lowered her hips.

Suddenly Carly's eyes flew open. "I...I...maybe you'd better stop doing..." She sounded near panicked. "I'm starting to feel..." She breathed harshly.

Dan spoke, though briefly, remaining down between Carly's legs. "Relax, that's what I want you to feel," he explained. "Just let it happen, give into it and trust me."

Carly threw her head back and sighed, as he ran his tongue around her inner labia. She squealed when he roughly sucked her labia into his mouth, and ran his tongue up and down the slit between them.

He slowed for a moment, and then rested his tongue on her clitoral hood, before searching, once again, for the bud that lay within.

Then he found her clit, his eyes widened. Carly had a little button, now nearly covered by her clitoral hood that he had to probe with his tongue to find.

He had found it, and he circled it with his tongue, as once again, she moaned with the building of her orgasm.

She was rocking hard now. He flattened his tongue to let her rock her pussy on it, and he felt her clit growing harder, and smaller, as it began to retreat under the hood, indicating she was close to orgasm. He thrust two fingers hard into her, as she shuddered. He moved his fingers curling them upward to rub across the small rough inner "G" Spot.

"Now, baby, let it go. Cum for me honey," he pleaded.

"Oh god, oh...oh fuck!" She wailed suddenly. At that moment, Dan sat up slightly, his fingers taking over for whatever his lips and tongue had been doing.

A second later a flush of clear liquid exploded from Carly's cunt in a wide forceful spray that literally drenched Dan's still stroking hand, splashing directly against his chest, coating him in a wet oily substance that dripped down as though someone had thrown a full glass of water against him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Dan continued to urge, as Carly's pussy continued to pump out additional little spurts. Each one that followed was similar, though not in the same volume of eruption that the very first one had been.

He licked his way around her opening. She quivered, and gasped, as he ran his tongue up and down her slit. His excitement grew, as he rimmed it and licked it. He heard her quickened breathing and felt her orgasm build, and he took her clit in his mouth and sucked.

She thrashed, and kicked, and squirmed in the throes of a violent orgasm, and suddenly she cried, "Stop, stop, stop." Startled, Dan pulled his mouth away. "Oh God, Dan," she whimpered.

She was sobbing, and whimpering, but she didn't show any sign of pushing him away. He went back again, blowing on her clit, tickling her lips with his tongue and giving her clit little flicks. She began to sigh again, and breathe hard, as another orgasm built. This time, he only teased her clit, and suddenly she humped, grabbed his head, and ground it into her pussy, as she came in a long, shuddering orgasm, whimpering, and crying.

Carly all but collapsed at that point, exhausted, surprised, and even began weeping.

"It's alright Carly. It was wonderful." He assured her as he moved up to gather her in his arms, holding her as she shuddered, panted, and shook. "Thank you so much for my birthday gift."

"But you didn't...we haven't" Carly's breathless, yet tearful, voice was muffled by her position against Dan's neck. He felt an occasional after shock as his hand moved up and down her back, soothing her.

"We have the remainder of the night and all day tomorrow." He lifted his head to look at the clock on the table beside the bed. "There's still twenty-two hours to celebrate my birthday. I plan to keep you in this bed for as many of those hours as I can."

"Oh my, oh God, I've never...I've heard..." she chuckled against him as she tried to voice her wonder. "Do you feel...does a man feel like that...is it that wonderful?"

"I don't know, but I plan to find out." He truly felt that something this special with Carly would be different from every other experience he'd had with a woman.

"Can we...I mean, can we do that now. Can you?" The wonder in her voice cause Dan to feel he could conquer anything.

"Now? Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, very sure."

Dan lifted his shoulders, separated Carly's thighs, and moved between her legs, slowly stroking himself back to full hardness. He raised her knees and pushed two fingers inside her, collecting some of her moisture, and saw her shudder as he probed her sensitive tissues.

"Watch us Carly, watch me." Dan spoke quietly to her, waited for her to lift her shoulders to look between her legs. He spread some of her wetness on the head of his cock and braced one arm beside her.

He held his cock until he was touching her, moved his cock up and down collecting more moisture, and slowly began to enter her, growing harder as he felt her heat.

Carly looked up at Dan's face, "More, more." She put her head back and lifted her hips.

Although he wished for a longer moment just inside her softness, he could hold his position for only a moment, her invitation was too hard to resist. He pulled back and moved a little farther into her and stopped again, savoring the sensitivity of the end of his cock, a feeling so exquisite he could not think straight.

He waited, feeling her adjusting to him, before he moved a little deeper, pulled back and then pushed again, feeling enclosed in her soft velvet. It was an agony, the need to bang and slam against her, into her, and with her. He wanted her to know the beauty of what he could give her, the ecstasy they could share.

He pushed again and felt the delicious slap of his balls against her as he pressed against her cervix. He pulled back and then thrust back inside, beginning his slow dance of pleasure. While he could do so, he watched her face, seeing the wonder of her eyes looking up at him, her smile of joy and delight. As he moved slowly, he teased her, leaned over to kiss her quickly, and listened to her murmuring.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh like that, oh yes."

"Squeeze me Carly, hold on to me." He felt her muscles clench. He breathed hard, and whispered, "Oh yes, again."