The Wrong Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved in and out a few times, waiting for her to join him in their polonaise, "Lift your hips, my love, and move with me."

As he moved above her, he watched her lovely breasts move, wanting to stop to taste her again. He looked down between their bodies, watching his cock emerge from her, slick with her moisture. Her engorged folds held him and folded back as he moved into her.

Dan gritted his teeth and was barely able to instruct her, "Put your legs around me, and hold on, babe."

Then he was pounding into her, bumping his pelvis against hers. He did not want to stop or slow down, he wanted this, needed this, and demanded it, as harder and harder he slammed into her. It was a lust, a frenzy, an animal need he had to satisfy.

For a few moments he watched her face, but could not speak, could only wordlessly plead she join him. Dan felt her response, heard the squishing sounds when his pelvis hit hers. He saw her face turn red, almost angry at her intensity, and then her eyes widened as she began to tremble and shake before her hips were pounding beneath him. Her hands moved up and down his arms, and then braced against his shoulders, bracing herself, holding on to him.

He closed his eyes, sweat beaded on his back, rolled down his face, his arms burned, and the ache in his lower belly grew until it hurt when his body touched hers. His cock expanded, hurting with the delicious pain of his cum bursting into her. He roared with his pleasure, unaware of his primal voice or the intensity Carly saw on his face. His head dropped, jerked back, and then dropped again with the last few movements of his hips, no longer in the even rhythm of their dance.

He had no strength left, he could not move, he could only lower his chest to rest against her, breathing hard, panting with his exertion, already wanting her again with an intensity he could not believe. Yet he was...... unable to do anything to celebrate what she had shared with him.

As the fog of his lust cleared, he could barely manage a smile as he heard Carly whispering in his ear, "Happy Birthday, Dan, Happy, Happy Birthday."

** ** **

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it. Leave your feedback, even if the comments are negative. I will respond if you will leave contact information. It is the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the best reason to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

2Xwidderwoman