The X3m-Files

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A misunderstanding. I was, naturally, shocked that he was dead. I didn't think straight."

"Yet, you performed the autopsy but only called us over his mysterious new piercing?"

"I was like a zombie throughout the process. Could hardly think. I don't even remember what I said."

"So why did you call us off?"

"Because I came to my senses. It was a misunderstanding on my behalf. He must have just had it done."

"Can we see the body?" Mully interrupted.

For the first time, Dr Green lost some of her cool. "Is that necessary" she begged. "Can't we show some respect for a dead friend?"

Mully lifted her eyebrow in her signature quizzical look. Dr Green looked at Sculder for support but got none. In the end, she led them into the morgue where, to Dr Green's apparent surprise, Mully was the one who donned her protective gear and started examining the body while Sculder stood back to observe. But they had barely started before they turned towards Dr Green in astonishment, to the sound of her surgical coat rustling to the floor.

After a hasty retreat to their car, they paused to catch their breath. "I'm shocked," Mully said, "and I don't shock easily. I never saw such unprofessional behavior."

"Are you referring to when she was flashing herself in the beginning or when she dropped her coat in the morgue? I think you're just jealous because she was coming on to me and not to you."

"What? Did you miss the bit when she rubbed her naked pierced tits against my chest? Listen, you know I swing both ways and normally I wouldn't have hesitated to jump in the sack with a MILF like that, but there was something not right about her."

"You're right about that! Trying a stunt like that in the morgue next to her lover's corpse? Not right at all."

"I wasn't thinking about only that. But I swear that when she rubbed up against me, I felt tingling, almost like electric charges, through my clothes."

"C'mon, Mully. You just said it yourself. A nude MILF rubs up against you and your tits tingle. Nothing strange about that."

Mully didn't answer, she just glared at Sculder as he drove away from the morgue. As he reached the highway towards the city, a warning lamp lit up on the dash of the car. "Service engine immediately", he read. "Not very likely but we'd better swing by the car rental office at the airport in case it really is something serious. It's right next to our way into town anyway."

The girl at the rental desk was very apologetic and assured them they could keep driving the car despite the light being on, but she'd give them a new car if they preferred. "Anything to please," she said, leaning forward and pushing her tits into view by holding her arms close to her body.

As they unloaded their scant articles and got into the new car, even Sculder was shaken. "I can swear I would have noticed if she'd had pierced nipples when we picked the car up before lunch," he said. "The blouse was the same and the way they showed through that fabric can't have changed in such short time."

"Yes," Mully agreed. "There seems to be some body-modification epidemic that's erupted here. And it seems likely it begun with that 'UFO sighting' that started the strange reports. So where do we go now? The sheriff's office seems a logical place except that his involvement in the early reports casts a shadow of potential suspicion over the entire office."

"Exactly. Of course, his death was almost certainly the only true coincidence in this whole story and it was probably our only windfall. Considering the total silence, report-wise, since then, whatever it is that's going on would likely have been able to spread unnoticed if it hadn't been for that."

"Yes," Mully said. "I doubt the sheriff's office can be trusted to give us accurate info anymore. Can't we get the GPS co-ordinates of the original 911 call or the sheriff's car before the crash? Have our techies pull that from the backbone while we go back and fetch some more appropriate gear and then we'll go investigate the farmer's crop circles."

"Good idea," Sculder agreed as he started punching the numbers to place the instructions.

They made it back to the hotel without incidents, although both were shaken by a sight that flashed past in their headlights as they turned the corner around the diner towards the hotel. The waitress who'd served their lunch was on her knees in the parking lot, sucking a man's cock. The man had his pants around his ankles but he still wore the hat, shirt and badge of a deputy sheriff.

"I just hate it when I'm right," Mully muttered and Sculder grimly drove on.

As they pulled in at the hotel, Sculder received a call from the head geek at Tech Central that the GPS logs and call dispatcher recordings from the original reports showed signs of having been tampered with. "But it seems the changes were made today so I should be able to recover," he said. "It'll take me a bit over an hour to restore the backups. Messy, but it's the only way to be sure."

Chapter 6

Back in their rooms, Mully started laying out a kinky translucent latex outfit on her bed and Sculder's eyes lit up. "Why Mully," he crooned, rubbing his hands. "What a delightful surprise. Are you going to dress up just for me?"

"No, you idiot! This is NOT for you."

"What!" Sculder complained after having examined the costume, obviously not listening to Mully's words. "This is silly. There's no access to your crotch and that mouth opening is way too small. I won't be able to fuck you in this."

"Right, my dear foolish partner. Because this is not a fetish costume, even though it's made out to look like one. It's protective gear. Unfortunately, I didn't bring one for you as well so I'll have to try to immunize you as much as I can the more traditional way."

"What are you talking about?"

"C'mon! Haven't you figured it out yet? A sudden insurgence of genital piercing in a small mid-west farming town and people start fucking wildly. Tingling sensations when their jewelery touches you, even through your clothes. There's something with those rings. Obviously, those wearing them have had their behavior changed in some way and it seems probable the rings are at least partly causing it. And it also seems probable, based on the tingling I felt, that this is in some way electro-neural as I did feel it through my blouse when Dr Green rubbed up against me but not through my gloves when I touched the dead sheriff's cock ring. So a latex suit should provide protection for me. As for yourself, you'll just have to try to keep abstinent. I'll empty you as best I can and hope it takes long enough before you get horny again."

"It's not very sexy when you sound so clinical about it," Sculder complained as he undressed and lay back on the bed.

"Oh? I thought you quite enjoyed the occasional medical play," Mully smiled as she undressed and pulled on a fresh pair of surgical gloves.

"What are the gloves for?" Sculder asked while Mully climbed up on top of him and impaled herself on his unnaturally large cock.

"They're for when I massage your prostate to milk you completely dry," Mully whispered as she started riding him. "First you'll shoot in my cunt and then I'll suck you until you're too spent to even think about pierced pussies for a week."

"Won't work," Sculder replied, grabbing her hips and thrusting vigorously into her. "I recover very quickly!"

A half-hour later, Sculder was sleeping soundly on the bed and Mully was just finished wiggling into her latex costume when there was a knock on the door. "Room cleaner," a female voice said. "Your bathroom needed cleaning."

"Wrong room!" Mully shouted as she ran towards the door, cursing herself as she saw they had neglected to lock the security chain. Before she could reach it, the door opened and a small Latina woman in the hotel's drab staff dress entered. She smiled broadly as she saw Mully's latex-clad body and Mully was painfully aware how her nipples and crotch were visible through the sheer tight material.

"Ooh, kinky," the cleaner smiled. "I like kinky. I have some pretty kinky things myself." And as she lifted her smock to bare her pussy, Mully could clearly see two gold rings dangling in her labia.

"Get out!" Mully screamed as she tried to shove the woman out the door. "You have no business here."

"Oh, but I think I do," the woman replied, stepping aside with surprising speed and dealing Mully a karate blow to the back of her neck as she stumbled by.

Mully woke up, her neck in pain and her vision blurred, to feel herself being carried with totally unexpected strength through the connecting door into the adjacent room. As the small woman dumped her on the bed and she tried to struggle to her feet, something wet and foul-smelling was pressed over the breathing holes in her head mask and she felt herself slip back into unconsciousness.

Next time she woke up, her head was aching even more than her neck. She tried moving her arms and legs but found she couldn't. Not because of any paralysis but simply because she was tied, spread-eagle, to the bed. She wiggled desperately to free herself but to no avail. From the adjacent room she could hear the distinctive slapping and grunting noises of people copulating. Damn! She tried to scream out at Sculder but her mouth was gagged and she could only make whining sounds through her nose. Next door, the humping noises were picking up speed as the two voices rose to screams of orgasm. Mully tried again to free herself but it was no good. She lay helpless as she heard the voices from next door where the woman told the unprotesting Sculder to sit up on the bed. "You will love it," the woman said. "We all love it."

Chapter 7

An indeterminate number of minutes later, Mully heard Sculder and the woman enter the room. She tried to twist her head to see but couldn't make out more than that both were nude. She heard Sculder rummaging about in her own medical bag. Next thing, he was kneeling on the bed between her legs and she saw a scalpel in his hand. "Gotta do something about this silly outfit of yours," he grinned.

Mully tried twisting out of his reach but he sneered at her to lie still or he might end up cutting her where it would really hurt. She lay still as he slid the blade of the scalpel through the latex between the prominent lips of her cunt. He reached in the slit to pull out her inner labia and the cool air on her skin made her realize how wet she was. Sculder noticed it, too. He put a finger to his mouth and licked it demonstratively. Then he stood so she could see his erect cock with the gold ring in the urethra.

"This will not hurt a bit," he said as he pointed it towards her crotch. "In fact, you will enjoy it a lot!"

As soon as the metal of his PA ring touched her bare labia, Mully's entire body started exploding in the most amazing series of orgasmic sensations that racked her from head to toe. Except that they just kept going on and getting stronger as Sculder's cock kept ramming her. She had never experienced anything like it and just when she thought it could not get any stronger, Sculder picked up the pace and as he shot his load in her, she actually fainted from the intense pleasure.

Mully awoke slowly to find herself looking out, zombie-like, from her own body as the woman untied her. She sat up when instructed, without her conscious mind being involved in the process at all. Sculder grabbed a pair of surgical scissors from her bag and walked up to her. Mully looked on dis-interestedly as he grabbed a section of the latex over the tip of her nipple, pulling it out so he could use the scissors to cut away a circle, just the size of her aureole and erect nipple-tip. The process was repeated on the other side and Mully felt the cool air making them even harder as they poked out through the tight material. From a distance she saw the woman applying a pair of forceps on one nipple. She heard Sculder ask if he could do it and the woman patiently explain that this wasn't possible because Sculder wasn't fully initiated yet. Mully saw the needle pass through her nipple and she could feel the ring going through after it, but she still didn't FEEL anything. The first ring was left to hang open as the other nipple received the same treatment. Only then did the woman use her fingers to twist one ring closed and when the ends of it met, Mully felt a quick flash of heat followed by an intense feeling of pleasure in the nipple. When she looked down at the nipple, she saw that the seam where the ends of it met were completely gone. Fused together? The other ring was similarly bent into place and this time Mully actually saw a small spark as the ends met and jumped towards each other the last tiny bit. Magnetism? In gold?! Inside Mully her intellect looked at the things that were happening to her body, without being able to interfere. "Like mild hypnosis," she thought. "I know I can snap out of it if I want to but it makes me not want to. But I DO want to!"

Just as the woman was kneeling between Mully's legs to start the process on her labia, Mully forced her legs to come back under her own command and kicked the woman over backwards. Behind her, Sculder had just started dressing and the falling woman sent him sprawling with his pants around his knees. Mully rose like a rocket while the two were still tumbling over. What's most important? Car keys? Sculder's jacket! Cards and money? Her purse! Shoes? Not important! RUN!

She bolted out the door of the room and down the corridor at a furious pace, her purse and Sculder's jacket swinging wildly from her pumping arms. Get the car key! Out through the front lobby where a stunned clerk looked at her near-naked appearance. Unlock the car! Jump in! Start, you Mother!

Sculder and the woman were almost at her heels but the car's doors locked automatically as she put it in gear and their fingers scratched at the handles without being able to open the doors. Then she turned the wheel and they had to jump aside to avoid getting run over. Mully sped away. Free!

The seat belt buzzer was screaming at her and she automatically reached over to fasten the belt. As it settled across her chest, she jumped at the sensation of it rubbing against one of her new nipple rings. The electric jolts of pleasure it sent through her body almost caused her to swerve off the road. Damn! She slowed down and made a few random turns in case Sculder and the woman got some car to follow her. Time for plan B. She really hated it when she had to go to plan B, but she had to concede that it had been a good call of Operations Control to send the two of them. If she'd gone in alone she would probably not have been able to escape the clutches of Dr Green and if Sculder had been on his own he would definitively have been lost and that could have been messy.

She punched in the address to the post box company in the car's GPS and slowly navigated towards it. The small side street was empty apart for a couple of teenagers fucking in a park while a group of boys looked on and masturbated, pre-cum glistening in the sunlight on the rings in their cocks. It was spreading. She'd have to move fast. The office of the post box company was handled by an elderly woman who greeted Mully with un-veiled surprise as she entered with only Sculder's over-size jacket over her latex body suit, the hood hanging loosely across her shoulder.

"What can I help you with, dear?" the woman asked and Mully was not at all surprised to see a flash of metal as she quickly licked her lips.

"I'd love to stop and play," Mully replied, twisting her shoulder to give the woman a glimpse of her latex suit and a pierced nipple through the V-cut of the jacket. "But I'm in a hurry. I need to pick up a parcel and then I have to go to the Farm."

"Of course. Business before pleasure." The woman examined Mully's ID-card carefully and, nodding to herself, vanished into an inner room to return with a box.

"Heavy," she commented.

"Yes," Mully agreed. "I always send one of these out to myself express when I go on an assignment. It would go back if I didn't pick it up in a few days but I obviously don't want that now."

The woman laughed and Mully walked out to a parting call of "Call in any time you want!". She dumped the box in the trunk of the car and set out through the side streets again. Where to now? As she risked crossing Main Street, she caught a glimpse of Dr Green speeding by in a car. Going away from her office. Good, that settles things. Lucky. She headed towards the coroner's office and hid the car behind the building. The coolness of the room didn't bother her, despite her thin clothing and as soon as she was safely inside, she took a moment to examine her new nipple piercings. As she had surmised. Already perfectly healed. Something in the rings made the encapsulating tunnel of skin around them grow in mere minutes as opposed to the months needed for a normal piercing. Fascinating!

Next, she spread the contents of her box out all over the autopsy table. Some of the items she lined up would have given electronics geeks wet dreams for weeks, but most of them they would not have recognized at all. Working quickly yet quietly in dimmed light, she eventually produced a small prototype which she gingerly carried to the cooler room where she pulled out the dead sheriff's body and sat her gadget down next to it. She zipped open the body bag to verify that the right body was still in it and that his ring was still in place. Gingerly touching it with her finger she felt the strange tingling sensation again but it was when she accidentally moved one of her newly pierced nipples near the sheriff's penis that she got a surprising jolt of pleasure. Shit, that was even stronger than when Sculder had fucked her! There must be some synergy so that when two person's rings got close, they re-enforced each other.

Fighting down a mad desire to jump up on the table and start humping the corpse, she set up her prototype's timer to fire in two minutes and then stepped away. The protective smock she slipped on looked like it was made of little more than aluminum foil but it was obviously surprisingly resilient, as it slid on without tearing or crinkling. Glancing at her watch, she counted the seconds. 3, 2, 1, 0. The watch stopped. Mully's eyes widened. That she wasn't prepared for. Silly. She should have kept it inside the coat. Glancing around the office, she verified that all computers had died as well as quite a lot of other expensive electronic gadgetry that was suddenly completely black. Oh-oh. Returning to the dead sheriff, she touched his PA ring and nodded to herself. Success. Now, to beef up the power supply and wrap it all in a suitable container.

The first major setback came when she tried to call the head geek back at tech central. Her cell phone was fried, as were all push-button phones in the entire building. Luckily, she found an old rotary-dial phone that let her dial out and got through. The geek was a bit miffed that she called again as he said he'd already given the data to Sculder but she yelled at him to mind his own business and just give her the address to the farm. Next setback was the car. It wouldn't start! All its electronics were completely dead. BIG setback! Mully started worrying that her plan might not have been so good after all. Time for a quick scan of the area.

Fifteen minutes later, any late passers would have seen the unlikely sight of a woman riding a bicycle clad in only near-transparent latex and a man's jacket wrapped and tied under the bike's frame between her legs to hold some heavy object that kept bumping into her pedaling feet. The rings in her nipples swung freely under her breasts as she pushed the 12-speed racer as fast as she could down the streets of the empty town. Fortunately, there were no late passers and she could ride without being noticed. UN fortunately, not only were there no people around, but there were also no cars or other suitable vehicles agent Mully could steal and she was running out of both time and ideas. Until, finally, her luck changed and she spotted a lone convertible car turning a corner and pulling into the diner's parking lot. The driver stepped out and walked over to a side entrance to let herself in. Mully recognized her immediately; the waitress she and Sculder had noticed at lunch. Finally! This way it was going to be even better than she had first planned. Ditching the bike and the jacket behind a garage, she snuck up to the car. Her own watch was dead but the clock on the car's dash showed just before nine. She tweaked a dial on the heavy object and shoved it in under the front passenger seat. Then she walked towards the dark diner.