The X3m-Files

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside the diner, Brittany, the waitress, was picking up some supplies when she heard the back door open. She quickly ducked behind a counter and peeked down the aisle. A shape was staggering into the kitchen. "Who's there?" Brittany yelled.

"Please help me," a woman's voice said. "I'm hungry and I can't run any more."

Brittany laughed to herself. The female agent who had tried to run away when the process was already begun. Poor thing!

"Come here and I'll get you something to eat," she called out. "You must be a complete mess after all you've gone through." She turned on a light and went to fetch a left-over sandwich from the fridge. She handed it over to the woman who devoured it like crazy. Brittany feasted her eyes on the svelte body in front of her. Still encased in latex except for the head, nipples and crotch. The nipples with their new rings stood erect and the woman's protruding labia were swollen and shining wet. She must be desperately horny and frustrated by now. Silently removing her own dress, Brittany licked her lips, enjoying the feel of the ring as it tickled her. "You poor thing," she said softly as she approached the woman. "Let me take care of you."

Mully saw the waitress in the corner of her eye but made no move to escape. When the woman's hands slid over her body to grab her breasts and knead her nipples, she leaned back and met the waitress' mouth with hers. The pierced tongue sent waves of ecstasy through her, just as she had anticipated and she sucked it into her mouth greedily. Losing herself in the pleasure, she caressed the other woman's breasts, thrilling at the tingling in her hands as she touched the nipple-rings before sliding one hand down the waitress' stomach to her hairless cunt and the rings in her labia. "My name is Vixen," Mully whispered. "Stick that electric tongue of yours into my pussy and I'll let you do anything you want with me."

"I'm Brittany," the waitress replied. "First I'll give you the best eating-out of your life and then I'll make you completely like me. Do you want that?"

"Yes, I want you to pierce me everywhere!"

"Lie back on the counter!"

Mully lay back and Brittany leaned forward to lift her legs and place them on her own shoulders. As soon as Brittany's tongue-ring touched Mully's pussy, she felt again the total ecstatic pleasure she had experienced when Sculder fucked her. Abandoning herself totally to the sensations, Mully screamed out with pleasure as she came again and again, each time more intensely, under Brittany's tongue and fingers. After a while, Brittany moved over to lie down on top of Mully in a 69 position. Mully greedily sucked the pierced labia into her mouth as soon as they came into reach and delighted in the way they tasted and how they sent waves of extra pleasure through her tongue and lips. When Brittany buried her head in Mully's crotch again, the sensations became so overwhelming that Mully came in a final earth-shattering orgasm before again passing out.

When Mully came to again, she looked down to see Brittany preparing her labia for piercing. On the counter-top she saw a filled box with the odd rings that all the townspeople wore. "Many," she managed to croak. Brittany looked up in surprise.

"Yes, I have many," she agreed. "You're not going to try to run away or do something stupid again, are you?"

"No, I want many," Mully said weakly. "I always wanted to get pierced but couldn't because of my job."

"Well," Brittany hesitated. "These aren't like regular piercings, you must have figured that already. But they don't feel more just because you have more of them."

"I still want them," Mully insisted. "I love the look and I'm sure I'll love the weight."

"But they're thick," Brittany objected. "Your clit is never going to be able to take one."

"It grows if you suck on it real hard," Mully explained. "And then the ring will keep it big and hard all the time. I want that!

"OK," Brittany shrugged. "Anything to please."

Brittany quickly clamped and pierced Mully's labia four times in each lip, inner and outer, for a total of sixteen. When she was done, she ran her hand over Mully's metal-rimmed crotch and marveled at the weight of the rings that moved under her fingers. "That's so cool," she said. "I might ask somebody to do the same to me."

"Do my clit and tongue and I'll do anything in the world you ask me to," Mully replied. Brittany smiled wickedly before diving in to start sucking hard on Mully's clitoris.

When Brittany had placed the final rings in Mully's clit and tongue, they switched places and Mully gave the waitress similar double rows of labia rings as she had just received herself. As soon as they were done, Brittany jumped down and experimentally wiggled her hips to test the sensation of the unaccustomed mass of rings tugging at her sex. She marveled at the feeling of weight and looked at Mully who smiled and approached her. They were the same height so when Mully placed her hands on Brittany's hips and pulled her towards herself, their nipples met point-on and both moaned with pleasure at the electric jolts of sensation that ran through them. Kissing deeply, they lay down on a couch in the tiny office and rubbed their groins together.

"I need something big inside me," Mully complained. "Give me your hand!"

Brittany's eyes widened at the request but she slipped down to kneel on the floor next to the couch. Testing the dripping wetness of Mully's cunt with first one finger and then two, she soon had the joined tips of all five fingers at Mully's opening and Mully was grasping her wrist with both hands, pushing it into herself. Brittany marveled at the way Mully's vagina expanded to take her whole hand in and soon she had Mully's rows of new pussy rings like a bracelet around her wrist. Leaning forward to suck Mully's ringed clitoris into her mouth, she moved her hand back and forth inside Mully's body. Mully, in turn, simply lay back and enjoyed as wave after wave of ecstasy swept through her body.

Chapter 8

The interior of the old barn looked like some mad witch-hunter's pipe dream, with naked people everywhere, some copulating, some engaged in oral sex and some just milling around like in a twisted cocktail party, greeting old friends with a brief squeeze to a tit or fondle of cock-and-balls, as appropriate, before continuing on to the next group of people. At the center of one wall, a pair of chairs were set on a small dais. On them, a pair of larger-than-life figures sat, like royalty on thrones, both with heavy rings in strawberry-sized nipples on their chests. A pair of normally-sized humans were currently kneeling between their legs, performing oral service on each. As a disturbance broke out near the back of the barn, the pair irritatedly pushed away their servants and stood up.

"Finally!" the male said with a booming deep voice. "What news of the escaped female?"

"She's here," Brittany's voice responded as she pushed through the mass of people, dragging her newly-found friend with her.

"Excellent," the female said in a rich contralto voice that carried just as far as her partner's. "Bring her to us."

The crowd parted to let Brittany and Mully pass. Appreciative glances and even wolf whistles from both males and females accompanied their progress towards the dais. Brittany had donned her skimpy dress again but Mully was still in her latex suit and the amazing mass of metal in her newly pierced labia hung out, not only visible to all but also audibly clanging as she walked. They paused in front of the two giants who both smiled wickedly at Mully.

"Tired of running?" The man's voice was painfully loud at close distance but Mully didn't flinch. She just looked calmly at him and waited. At his gesture, she dropped to her knees in front of him. He sat down.

"Come," he ordered with the silly smile of someone who thinks he has just made a very witty pun. "And if you're good I will make you come like you never have before."

Mully moved up to him, still on her knees, and took his pierced cock in her mouth. Despite the immense size of the rest of his body, his penis was unexpectedly small. Below average for Caucasian men, if Mully was a fair judge. And given the extensive experience she had gathered, she most definitely was a fair judge, she mused as she worked her head up and down his shaft. It didn't even reach her throat, not that she would have had any problems even if it had. But what it lacked in size, it made up in hardness, she had to concede. It was stiff with protruding veins and Mully thoroughly enjoyed the sensations of it. The heavy-gague PA ring was considerably thicker than the one Sculder had been given and Mully felt immediately that the pleasure radiating from it was even more intense than what came from the lesser rings. "Enjoy it while it lasts," Mully thought to herself before abandoning all high-level conscious thought and surrendering to the hedonistic joys of the orgy.

An hour later, Mully forced herself to look around and assess the scene before her. The cock in her ass just had to be Sculder's, she was sure no-one else in the barn could match his un-natural size. The hand in her cunt was Brittany's and the loose vagina she herself was double-fisting belonged to the huge woman. The giant man was fucking Brittany from behind and throughout the entire building, similar activities were going on. She allowed herself one final orgasm before she expelled the surprised Brittany's arm from her vagina with a forceful push of her internal muscles and stood up.

"OK, everyone," she shouted. "The party is over. It's been great fun and I really wish there was some other way but I'm afraid I have to rain on your wonderful parade."

"What are you talking about, crazy woman?" The giant's booming voice held a tell-tale note of confusion. Mully should not have been able to just break out of the orgy like that.

"Look," she explained patiently. "It's all quite obvious. You two are artificial constructs, vat-grown and programmed with personality memories from your robot ship."

"Who told you this?"

"I didn't need to be told. It was clear from the beginning. You come from some culture across the galaxy and you've probably sent similar ships towards just about any promising solar system you've been able to detect. You're preparing this planet so that you can set up a beacon and send for more of your kind, now that you've established that this is a suitable target. But you totally forgot to think about one huge detail."

"What?"

"What if somebody else had thought of the same idea first?" Mully took a lot of perverse pleasure from watching the two giants' faces as the implications of her words sank in. "Didn't you find it an odd co-incidence that a complete DNA image of the dominant species just happened to be broadcasting as your ship approached? It's going all the time, in fact, just for the benefit of such as you. Except that if you'd bothered to think about it, you'd have seen that there were slight details that were wrong. Your size, for example. You're a full 50% larger than normal humans. Except your genitals, of course. I'm afraid our engineers have played a nasty joke on you both, providing you with such a mis-matched pair."

"Size isn't important," the huge male objected but Mully saw the shadow of sadness in the female's eyes and knew she had hit home.

"And where better to place the representatives of the other cultures, than in the agency in charge of tracking down new such anomalies? There's a whole lot of us, in fact. Peacefully co-existing and making sure no rogue types come and rock our comfortable boat. If you'd made a sensible approach, tried to blend in and study, we might have welcomed you into our secret alliance. But this, she made a sweeping gesture around the barn, is too much. Too conspicuous. I'm afraid I have to stop it. Pity. I haven't had such a good fuck in years. The rings were a fun innovation and I'm sure we'll be able to come up with some more acceptable use of the technology. But for now this will be over."

"You're bluffing!" The big man rose in fury but Mully held her ground.

"Brittany," she turned to the naked waitress at her feet. "That wrist-watch of yours, is it accurate?" Brittany nodded.

"Then I advise you all to stand apart and not touch each other's jewelery. I suspect that it may be a bit painful. Do it, NOW!"

The command in Mully's sudden order was so compelling that all in the barn automatically obeyed. Confused, they stood watching her and each other as she counted down the seconds on Brittany's watch. A minute passed, then one more. Just as the crowd started getting restless and the huge pair began re-gaining their composure, a sudden surge of agony hit every single person in the barn and even Mully, who had been expecting it, was almost knocked over by it. A blinding flash of pain from each body-ring, followed by intense heat. Staggering, she cursed at herself for her stupidity in having had Brittany perform so many piercings on her. The heat in the huge mass of metal in her genitals was burning. She was going to get blisters on her most sensitive skin. Inside her clit, for heaven's sake! She bit her lip and forced herself to ignore the pain as she looked out over the crowd and saw that to a man (and woman!) they were clutching at their groins and tits in pain. As Mully focused on the slow but steady cooling of her rings, she looked at the two giants who were still writhing on the barn floor. Their heavier jewelery had conducted lots more current and now hurt correspondingly more.

One by one, the people around her looked around at one another and seemed to realize that they were all nude in a barn. Slowly, they began searching for their clothes as Sculder came up to Mully.

"They really got me," he admitted sheepishly. "Thanks for saving my ass."

"No sweat," she smiled. "Apology accepted."

"What happens to all of them now?" he asked and gestured at the confused townspeople.

"A containment crew is already on their way," Mully replied. "We'll find their ship, seal it off and move it to the new Area, number 52. The people here will forget most of how it all happened but they will probably have a deep liking for body jewelery for the rest of their lives. Which is just as well, considering that the alloy seems quite tough so they will find their rings hard to remove. I suspect they'll cut themselves off from their neighbors and keep a close community. You know, another odd little town where strangers aren't welcome. Look, there's the cavalry now."

The barn door burst open and a SWAT team came running in, followed by Mr. Skimmer from Operations Control. He quickly walked over to Sculder and Mully.

"Good job, Mully," he said without showing the least bit of surprise at her nakedness or the massive amounts of metal now adorning her body. "Sculder, go get some clothes and assist the containment crew. I need a de-briefing from Mully."

With surprising humbleness, Sculder scurried off and Mully was alone with Skimmer. The details were going to have to wait and the broad story was quickly told, so presently he nodded with approval.

"There's really just one thing I don't understand," he said. "Why did you go ahead with all these piercings? You could have just hot-wired Brittany's car and gone here with the EMP device without them. And why partake in the orgy?"

"Aww, come on, boss! A girl's got to have some fun when the chance comes up. And when would I ever have the time to get piercings to heal if I didn't jump at the opportunity now? Not to mention having Sculder get a permanent PA-hole in his cock. That alone was worth the blisters from the burn-out when the superconductors fried. Pity, though, that I'll have to have mine cut open. But I could never go on an airplane with this mass of metal on me. Still, all the holes are healed so I'll be able to use regular jewelry in them when I feel like playing. That's going to be nice."

Skimmer smiled crookedly at her. "Pity you had to fry all their rings," he said. "It would have been fun to study them."

"Look in the trunk of Brittany's car," Mully replied. "I stashed her remaining unused rings in there, wrapped in my protective smock. They should have made it through. And you know what they said in Pulp Fiction. Tongue piercings really do help fellatio. Even without extra electro-neural stimulation."

With that, she licked her lips with her pierced tongue, dropped to her knees in front of Skimmer and undid his pants. As they fell to his ankles, a cock even more stupendously big than Sculder's was revealed and Mully licked her lips again. As the giant woman next to them awoke from her stupor and looked up at them, her eyes grew wide in astonishment when she saw Mully dislocate her own jaw, like a snake swallowing a large prey, in order to take Skimmer's arm-sized member down her throat. The alien watched in horror how Mully's throat bulged as the fist-sized glans passed down to disappear behind her clavicles. Somehow, Mully was still able to breathe through her nostrils as she held her lips pressed against Skimmer's groin.

"You see," Skimmer said, turning to the horrified giant woman and licking his lips with a tongue long enough to reach his own chest. "It's all a matter of choosing body modifications the humans can't readily spot on the outside!"