The Xmas Party

Story Info
Paula enjoys an unusual Christmas party.
1.6k words
3.9
100.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X-mas in July

One of our friends Richie decided to have a Xmas party in July. He said it would be a tree trimming party with all the decorations. Richie’s wife Sally was a cute woman with long blond hair and a nice figure. Sally decided to wear a “Santa” outfit for the party. The “Santa” outfit consisted of a short red mini skirt and a red tube top, both trimmed in white fur. Finishing the outfit was a red Santa hat.

The night of the party we were one of the first people to arrive. Paula wore a black and red mini skirt, a transparent white tank top, and a black leather vest held shut with a thin leather string crisscrossing across your chest and a pair of black pumps with 3-inch heels. On the vest Paula had two pins, one of Santa the other was mistletoe. The house was really decorated nice. In the backyard lots of white soap power was spread over the lawn between the bathhouse and the main house. There were Xmas lights strung across the backyard as well. Inside the den was a large tree waiting to be trimmed. There was mistletoe above all the doorways in the house.

When the party started to get into full swing, there must have been 50 people at the party. It wasn’t long before we were feeling a buzz from the drinks, which was flowing freely.

Several of the women got caught by Richie underneath the mistletoe and had to kiss him. Early on in the evening the kisses were innocent enough, but as the night progressed you could see the kisses became more passionate his hands were roaming over several of the ladies asses.

Paula finally got caught underneath the mistletoe at the doorway into the kitchen. It wasn’t Richie that caught Paula but a friend of ours named Joe. From where I was sitting I could see Paula from across the room. I watched as he started to kiss Paula lightly at first but then it became more passionate as his hands fondled Paula’s ass and thigh. Paula looked as if she was responding to his kisses. It looked like the only reason you both stopped was several people needed to get by. I noticed my cock became hard watching you kissing Joe. When Paula returned to where I was you didn’t mention anything about the kiss.

I lost track of Paula while I was talking with a friend. I looked for Paula for some time and when I finally found her, she were talking with several guys in the back part of the house. I stayed in the background and just watched. I couldn’t hear what as being said but two of the men; each standing on each side of Paula had their arms around your waist.

We decided it was getting late and was time to leave. We looked to find Richie or Sally to say our goodnights to them but we were unable to locate them. One of the people we spoke with informed us Sally was lying down as she had a headache.

“A little too much to drink,” I chuckled

We then went to the guest room to get our jackets. The hall light was out and we had to find our way from the dim light down the hallway. When we opened the door we saw Sally lying on the bed sucking some guys cock, feverishly working over it with her mouth and tongue. We quietly closed the door and decided to get our things in the morning.

As we walked to the car you ran your hand over the front of my pants and felt a bulge in front.

“You enjoyed watching Sally sucking cock, didn’t you,?” Paula asked me.

“You could tell?” I replied with a smile

When we got to the car, you lean over and kissed my hard cock through the material of my pants.

“ What got into you?” I said

“Nothing YET!” Paula chuckled

My hand began rubbing your leg and I slowly moved it up to your skirt.

“ Did you have a good time at the party?” I asked

“ More then you think” Paula replied with a sexy smile as you gave my hard cock a squeeze.

“Tell me please..,” I begged

“No.., not until we get home.” Paula answered.

“ Then I will tell you everything…..maybe!”

I put the car in gear and sped off. We lived about fifteen minutes away and I wanted to shorten the time it would take to get home.

As we drove, Paula leaned over and started to kiss and suck my cock through the material of my pants. Paula then opened my zipper and freed my cock from the confines of my pants. Paula’s lips and tongue began to lightly travel over my hard shaft and balls. Paula continued to do this until she felt I was ready to cum, then stopped for a few minutes, only to start up licking and sucking my cock. This continued for some time bringing me to the brink of shooting my cum , stopping the bringing me to the edge again. Paula would ask me several times as she fondled my cock, if I enjoyed watching Sally sucking that guys cock. Each time I would moan a yes as an answer.

We pull in the driveway and hurry into the house. I start kissing Paula and my hands are roaming over her body.

Paula smiled and said “Slow down Honey” we have plenty of time.

Paula pulls away and heads towards the bedroom and says “Hon, get us some drinks”

I bring the drinks into the room put them on the night stand and sit on the bed. Paula pushes me back and I lay back on the bed. Paula then ties my wrists to the bedposts and my ankles to the base posts. She stands back and admires her work.

Paula sits down next to me on the bed and starts rubbing my already hard cock through my pants.

Paula smiles and tells me “ I was a bit naughty tonight, do you want to hear about it?”

“Do you really want to know what I did?”

I tell Paula “ I saw you under the mistletoe, if that’s what you mean.”

“Oh, that…. that’s not what I was thinking about.” Paula replied

“You were being nasty tonight?” I questioned

Paula gives me a big smile and shake your head yes.

“Under the mistletoe?” I ask

“Oh, you mean that………..yes.” Paula replies

“Do you want to hear about it?” Paula asks as she gives my cock a little squeeze

Paula starts “ Joe caught me under the mistletoe and tells me I have to pay up, with a kiss.”

“He started with a pretty innocent kiss , but then he stated to use his tongue in my mouth.”

“He felt so good kissing me like that, and I kissed him back, Bob, I really liked kissing him as he pulled me tight against his body.” Paula added

‘Yes, I know, I saw him kissing you and groping you, feeling your breasts.” I said

“His hands were all over me,” Paula added

“He leaned down and kissed my breast under my mistletoe pin,”

“The only reason we stopped was there was too many people that wanted to get by into the kitchen,”

“Do you remember the way that guy was playing with the zipper on that girls dress?” Paula asked.

“You liked that didn’t you? and you would probably like it more if it was me you were watching “ Paula said as she rubbed my throbbing cock

“Oh I think I touched on something didn’t I?” Paula added as her fingers traced the tip of my cock rubbing the pre cum over it.

“You would like that to be me kissed and groaped in front of you and the others wouldn’t you?” Paula asked “Yes I replied

“When he was feeling you up as you trimmed the tree you liked that didn’t you” I asked

“Yes I did.” Paula responded

“ I found it exciting for it to happen in front of all the people “ Paula added

“You disappeared for a long time , what happened to you?” I asked

“Do you really want to know?” Paula asked

“Yes….please tell me…..” I begged

“Ok…” and Paula started to tell me.

“Joe took me to the garden house… We started kissing and his hands were all over me. He wasn’t gentle like you but a bit rougher. I liked it like that too” Paula said as she pumped my hard cock.

“I took out his cock and pumped it like I am doing yours now, I then took his cock in my mouth and began sucking on it. And do you know Bob, he was bigger , his cock was thicker and longer then yours” Paula leaned over and began kissing and sucking my cock as she continued to tell the story. Paula then straddled me and eased my cock inside her. She began riding up and down my cock as she continued to tell me what happened. “his cock felt to good Bob I loved to have it in my hands and mouth. I loved having him inside me …Yes he fuck me Bob, he fuck your wife, how do you like that?” Tell me more I pleaded as I tried to ram my cock deeper in you. I soon came inside you. “Did you like what I had to tell you/” Paula asked “Yes Babe I did” was my reply

“Maybe some day Ill let Joe fuck me for real then” Paula said with a sexy smile

Please let me know what you think. I liked all the responses I had in the past.