All Comments on 'The Xmas Party'

by paula and bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Garbage

Everyones cock is bigger than Bobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What do I think? Immature the story and the

situation. Every woman gets hit on at every party. Only the sluts get into it. What does that have to do with Paula?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad

but would have been a great deal better if written by someone with a grasp of the English language. Alternatively, next time get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
JACS

Just another cuck story...

Too bad the husband didn't get it on with the other wives... But he's not that kind of man is he....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
strangely mangled story

not a bad tale but why all the switching between "she" and "you" and all the other confusing mechanics?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible grammar

Learning to write requires learning to use grammar correctly.

AJava469AJava469over 4 years ago
Everyone is ----

A critic. If you are reading for the erotic pleasure of the story, you really do not see ANY errors. You critics need to be gone with yourselves.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

/facepalm

Yeah, okay, some grammatical stuff – but the gist of the story was great.

Giving it 5 stars for following through.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, standard theme but well told, keep going.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

A fucking slut and a cucky boy. Go Joe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Get a good editor. This mess is too choppy with point of view and tense changing. Although most of the stories I've read on Literotica that use another person for editing are still a mess. Maybe find someone who doesn't read Literotica, but has at least a high school education to edit for you.

It really surprises me there are so many authors who cannot get an erection unless they are fantasizing their significant other screwing someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

AJava SHRIEKED: "If you are reading for the erotic pleasure of the story, you really do not see ANY errors. You critics need to be gone with yourselves."

It is impossible to read a story for erotic pleasure when someone is dragging fingernails on a chalk board. And that is exactly what a story written by someone with a sixth grade education sounds like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous