The Yacht Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of romance on the high sea.
2.5k words
4.08
10.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I wrote The Yacht Ch 1, my Fiancée Helen was killed by a drunken driver. In addition, Vicki's Fiancée Michael was killed in an Auto accident a few months later. Vicki and I are dedicating this story in memory of our two lost Lovers

WE LOVE YOU BOTH MICHAEL AND HELEN YOU WILL BE MISSED

*** Vicki wrote all that is italic and underlined**

I would like your comments about this story.

Chapter 2: The next day.

As Dan awoke in the morning to a very lovely morning, still lying in the crumbled bedding from the night before, he could still smell and feel the warm afterglow from their lovemaking. Looking down at Helen lying next to him, he slowly begins to caress her breast working his hand down to her mound each time a smaller circle until he comes to her glistening clit. Helen lets out a low whimper as he stroked her clit. As he continued stroking her clit, he kissed her lips delicately laying back listing to the sounds coming from the next room the sound that woke him up to start with.

Vicki awoke first and moves her body closer to Michael's her arms reach around to his chest and she begins to hug Michael from behind Vick's fingers interlocking in front of his chest her lips softly find his shoulders and she begins to kiss his skin with wet delicious kisses all over his back and his shoulders.

Vicki's hands release and slowly begin to travel along Michael's magnificent body downwards down his chest his stomach and at the same time, her lips are gently covering his back with her warm kisses. Vicki's fingers continue to massage downwards until the palm of Vicki's hand brushes across the front of his body Vicki's hand glides over his bulge and continues to move downward to his thighs.

Vicki's hands are busy rubbing his thighs and teasing his groin brushing across the front touching his stomach again brushing Vicki's hand against his groin and back to his thighs. Her fingers work their way slowly inching their way down her kisses linger at the small of his back her hand slips around the front of Michael and she feels his cock growing larger with all the excitement.

Her mouth moves towards his side her tongue licking little swirls from the back to the front of his body this sends little shivers through out his body. By this time, Michael is starting to wake up slowly rolling over on his back Michael looks at Vicki and smiles and Vicki looks back, smiles, and whisper "Good Morning Baby."

Michael moans softly, arching his back, and pushes his hips up stretching to wake up all his muscles. He can feel Vick next to Him Vicki's breasts up against his side Michael moves one arm to touch Vick OOOOOOOO baby you do feel good. Vicki leans over and starts to gently kiss Michael's cock his head pushes back against the pillow. Vicki starts to work her way down soft little kisses all around the shaft of his throbbing cock.

Vicki's lips are kissing Michael's cock so gently Vicki's hands holding his cock as her lips moisten it with her kisses. Michael gazes at Vicki as Vicki wraps her ruby red lips around Michael's cock and makes love to it with her lips

Michael looked down at Vicki and breathes deeply through his nose deeply exhaling OOOOOOOO baby this feels so good. Vicki's sucking continues and Michael's thrusts become harder and faster Vicki's tongue swirls around the tip of his cock Vicki's lips open and his cock head slides in through her lips Michael's hips are thrusting forward his leg muscles tightening with each thrust,

Michael's cock slides all the way down Vicki's throat. As Vicki deep throats him. His hips rock in rhythm as Vicki's mouth s sucks his cock full length. Vicki can feel Michael's balls jerking pumping out the cum and shooting his load down her throat. Michael then takes his cock out of Vicki's mouth and she licks it clean.

After Vicki and Michael's love making, Vicki leans over and kisses Michael's lips. Vicki lies down next to Michael and they cuddle in each other's arms and feel the warmth of their bodies. Vicki snuggles as close to Michael as she can. Vicki and Michael lay like for what seems like hours and drift back to sleep, holding each other.

Dan edge his way down Helens body kissing her soft radiant skin as he travels down Helens lovely body. Lingering for a while on her extremely stunning breast, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking on them very lightly flicking his tongue back and forth over the nipples making them hard to his touch. With each pass of his tongue Helen lets out a low moan and arches her back, then he begins his way down to her clit.

Working in circles around Helens clit at each pass making the circle smaller and smaller until he gets to the hood of the clit, He begins to pick up the tempo on the attack of the clit. He can feel Helen began to buck against his face driving his tongue deep into Helens love tunnel. With each passing thrust, she was getting closer to cumming. Moreover, Dan could feel her orgasm building up inside her too. So he began licking faster and fingering her driving two fingers deep into her love tunnel and moving them faster and he continued to attack Helens clit with his tongue, until the waves of her orgasm rolled over her. He embraced Helens and kisses her sweet lips Good Morning Love.

Once Helen and Dan got dress they went out on to the fantail for some brunch, and soon Vicki and Michael came to join them as the day started. Following brunch, the Ladies change into their bikinis so they could catch some sun. Afterward they went to sun themselves on the bow. Together Vicki and Helen's bikini just scarcely covered their private parts as the bottoms were thongs and the top was two pieces that just covered their nibbles. They spread out their blanket lying with their heads looking past the bow, with their nice firm butts in the air.

Michael and Dan sat just under the Bridge so they could see the Ladies lying out, as the Yacht took them to an isolated Island that had a nice hidden cove and beach. After an hour of traveling, they arrived to the cove and after getting every thing that, they were going to use on the beach they told the Yacht to come back at 5:00pm to get them.

Once on the beach Dan and Helen went to explore the Island at the same time as Vicki and Michael went playing into the surf. As Dan and Helen explored they discovered a small river with a waterfall. Helen quickly jumped in to cool off after all the sun she had got early that morning. In the process, Helen lost her top. Dan watched her swim for a bit then dove into the water too. Coming up with Helens top he tossed it up on to the shoreline, then dove under and quickly remove Helens Bottoms and tossed it over by the Top, Then his trunks as well.

Dan and Helen swam to the shore and into each other arms began to kiss passionately, falling to the soft grass letting the love that they have for each other engulf them. As they explored each other's body as it was their first time in meeting. Dan kisses his way down Helens neck until he comes to her lovely firm breast, kissing them loving them with his tongue; Helen was rubbing his cock tenderly. Dan kissed his way down to her Clit and began to make love to it as Helen swiveled around so that she could get to his cock better with her tongue she started to lick his cock and then his balls as well feeling them building up to shot their load as she was building up to her first orgasm.

Helen began to take Dan's cock deeper down her throat faster and faster she went the more faster and deeper she went Dan went faster and faster licking her Clit and with 3 fingers he pumped them in and out of her Love tunnel faster and faster. In turn Helen Did the same until Dan and Helen both had their orgasm at the same time, Helen's cum rolling out of her as Dan licked it all up not wasting a drop of her love, and Helen swallowed ever drop of Dan's love. They both rolled around and held and kissed each other passionately in no way allowing this love making time to end.

Helen began stroking Dan's cock again feeling it getting hard again knowing this time it will be longer at lovemaking. Helen rolls up on top of Dan kissing him as she moves on to him sliding her love tunnel over his cock until the head of his cock is at the opening then she lowers herself on to his cock. She sets up so to feel it go deep into her hot wet tunnel, slowly she rocks back and forth on his cock as he plays with her breast rubbing them tenderly.

Helen rocks back and forth picking up the speed, then Dan rolled her over and begins to pump his cock into her harder. Faster and as deep as he can get into her hot wet tunnel faster and faster, they go Helen meeting each thrust. Wanting more of him in her and he is not holding back as their love overwhelms the again. Faster they hammer each other. They feel the warmth of their love flow into each other until there is nothing left to consume them as the largest orgasm engulfs them both. As it rolls and rolls through them again as orgasm after orgasm racks their bodies.

When they finally catch their breath, they get dressed walk back to the beach slowly holding hands kissing bathing in the warmth of their loves after glow.

In the meantime back on the beach Vicki was teasing Michael by wiggling her firm butt in his face then showing him one breast then covering it up just staying 5 feet out of his reach as they ran around the beach. Michael keeps trying to catch her but she keeps sliding out of his hands because of the suntan oil she had on. Finally, he got a hold of her top and it came off her as he held on to it. The next time he got her by her bikini bottom and pulled her backwards to him, and she fall back on to him as they both went to the ground.

Rolling over on to the top of her Michael pined her down and reaching behind him removing her bottom, now Vicki was laying there naked as the day she was born and Michael began to play with her breast with one hand and the other with her pussy teasing her as she had teased him. Then Michael laid out over her as he removed his trunks with his free hand. Keeping her pined to the surf as the waves lapped around them. Slowly Michael positioned himself between Vicki's legs and began to rub his cock over her wet pussy and clit. Each time he came close to Vicki's pussy she would try to push up to get his cock inside her but he would not have it. She had teased him and now he was going to give it back to her.

As he rubbed his cock up and down over her pussy, he was licking her nibbles and sucking on them driving Vicki wild. Vicki begged him to drive himself into her but he keep it up until he was ready to make love to her. Finally, he was ready and he let the head of his cock go into her pussy and then he drove it home all the way into her. She let out a long sigh as his cock went the depth of her pussy filling her. Then he began to move slowly at first moving his cock in and out slowly in long strokes in and out picking up the speed again moving a little faster and deeper.

As he drives his cock into her and with each time Vicki encounters his driving force with her pussy pushing it up to unite with his cock hard and hard she pushes and faster and faster he drives into her hot wet pussy. Michael feels Vicki's body as her orgasm starts, and just as she starts her orgasm he shoves two fingers up her anal this sent Vicki over the edge and her orgasm rolled and rolled over her. This made Michael cum so much that their cum poured out of Vicki's pussy wave after wave of it.

Then it was Vicki's turn as Michael was recovering, she took his cock into her mouth and began to suck him off licking the tip of his cock with her tongue teasing it then taking it down her throat back and forth she went getting him hard again. Moving the head of his cock deeper down her throat each time she went down on it and the same time she was playing with his balls, rubbing and squeeze them softly. Until he was hard the she started to take his hard cock down her throat as deep as she could faster and faster she went until he was about to cum then she would stop and wait for a second then start all over again.

By now Michael had got his breath back and the next time she stop he rolled over and Vicki try to crawl a way on her hands and knees, Michael took this time and came up from behind her and slide his cock into her pussy one more time this time dog style. He began hammering his cock in and out of her hot pussy like there was no tomorrow faster and faster he went. Vicki put her head done into a towel and was yelling at him to go faster and harder telling him she want his cum in her Now!

Fuck me harder Vicki yelled come on fuck me she keep yelling, she was yelling so loudly that Dan and Helen could hear her a ways off. They could hear Vicki as she had an orgasm after orgasm then Michael Cumming inside her.

Dan and Helen set just inside the jungle waiting for Michael and Vicki to get dress before moving on to the beach. By now, everybody was hungry and started fixing a very late lunch. The remainder of the afternoon they swam in the lagoon and relaxed until the Yacht came back for them.

That night on the Yacht Vicki, Michael, Helen and Dan set on the fantail drinking some Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Champagne {Vicki & Helen's Favorite Champagne}. In addition, did a little dancing the night away. That is how the next 4-day went they all spent it by making Love to these Lovely Ladies with Good Food and Good friends until it was time to go home. These last 5 days brought each one closer to the one they loved.