The Yearbook Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I felt her body stirring. "Let's wash up," she said as she climbed off me, releasing my dick with a pop. We got out of bed, both of us giddy and trembling with the aftershocks of our climaxes, and went into a huge bathroom with a walk-in shower. It was already occupied. Cindy and Charles were soaping each other up, their hands on each other's genitals. Charles's dick was soft, but still at its formidable resting size. The couple welcomed us, and Charles proceeded to wash Liz as Cindy washed me. What a morning that was, with all of us cuddling each other in the warm stream of the shower, our lusts satisfied, laughing like children! I watched the women soaping their cunts, thinking that the sperm of both men was still inside each of their wombs, or maybe trickling out to mix with the sudsy water. If I hadn't had two orgasms within the last hour or so, the sight would have gotten me rock hard again. As it was, I could feel my cock swelling. I had no doubt that the trio had bathed naked before, but the sexual element, with all of us recovering from orgasms, was new. And so was they way the girls flirted with us men, their bodies rubbing suggestively against ours. I noticed when Cindy and Charles hugged and kissed, there was none of the chaste father-daughter attitude I'd seen the previous night. It was chest to chest, and groin to groin, with their hand on each other's asses, pushing their bodies together in a lover's embrace.

Was I jealous? Not a bit. For one thing, Kay was hugging me the same way. For another thing, I knew that Cindy was still my girl, and she proved it by breaking off the hug with her father and embracing me instead, as Kay left me for Charles's arms. It was strange, how we were basking in each other's lust and affection, without the complication of romantic love. I'd heard about the swinging lifestyle, and how it took a special kind of person to pull it off. Well, here were three of them in the shower with me.

Kay provided us all with terry-cloth robes, and we went down to breakfast. Cindy announced that she was spending the day with me. We all took another dip in the pool and dressed, and Charles drove us to where I'd parked my car the previous day. By noon, Cindy and I were back in my studio, buck naked, processing film and teasing each other.

"I never dreamed of you fucking your father," I declared.

"Neither did I. But when Mom suggested it, I thought, 'Well, why not?' It's not like I hadn't thought of it. Or him, either. But he never, never, never would have acted on it until Mom brought it up."

"So how was he in bed?"

"He was sweet, but he wasn't you. I like your cock better. It's definitely thicker, and you have way more staying power! Of course, Mom balled him first. How was Mom in bed?"

"I don't think I've met a more oversexed woman in my life. What a hellion in bed! But you come close!"

"And I'll only get better! According to that book, Mom's in her sexual prime right now, and I'm still just getting started!"

Well, she was right about that. After the summer, she went off to college and I only saw her and her family on breaks. She was absolutely honest with me about the fact that she was fucking other boys, and even a few girls, but I was still her main man. I figured that she could use the experience, and I wasn't wrong. The more she drifted away, the stronger her libido was when she came back to me, and the more she taught me about what turned her on. In her junior year, I asked her to marry me when she'd gotten her college degree. She accepted, and her graduation night's festivities were a duplicate of her high school graduation. Her dad was no longer really interested in fucking her, so after Kay had balled him and left him sleeping, she came into our bed for more fun and games. It turned out that she and her daughter shared a Sapphic streak, which kept them occupied as I recharged. It was plain to see that this was familiar territory for both of them, although this was the first time they'd fucked each other. Cindy and I were able to bring Kay to an orgasm simply by sucking on her tits. That made Cindy wonder if we could do the same with her. We could! "When we have kids," she declared, "I'm breast-feeding 'em!"

Well, we did have kids, and she did breast-feed them. And me, too. Her milk was as delicious as everything else about her. The pregnancies didn't do Cindy's figure any good, particularly when her boobs got bigger from nursing. I didn't care, though. She kept herself fit, and no matter what shape she had, she was still the sexiest woman on earth to me. But as her modeling opportunities dwindled, she more than made up for it with the expertise she was showing behind the camera. And she had an amazing ability to get the most from our models, putting them at ease as I never could and soothing their ruffled feathers. Our photography agency, of which she became a full partner after we married, never lacked for business, and when we retired, we were set for the rest of our lives.

Now I'm in my seventies, and Cindy's in her sixties. Our children are grown, with families of their own. Neither of them was interested in photography. Our daughter ended up as a professional musician, and our son sells real estate. But we've given their kids cameras, and a couple of them show some talent. When they're old enough, we're going to show them the photos we took of each other on that first spring we met. All of them, including the ones in the "special file!"

Her parents passed away long ago, but we've kept the same open marriage arrangement they did, entertaining dozens of partners and couples over the years. It's true that we don't make love with the ardor we used to. It's mostly cuddles now, since I'm only good for one or two orgasms a day now, and the ED drugs play havoc with my system. But that's all we need. We've known for fifty years that we've found our soul mates, and what more could you want from life than that?

12