The Young Actor Likes... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides food and culture, the Romans are famous for orgies," I said as I looking at Denise. "Have you ever participated in one?"

She shook her head slowly without flinching. She was not scared.

"There are three types of orgies," I continued saying, "The big banquet where the host hires whores to perform and please while the attendees gorge themselves. Then there's a similar orgy where slaves are used for pleasure. They are both fun but still lack something for whores do it for money instead of pleasure and the slaves do it because they have to."

"Then," I said as I puffed on the hookah, "There's the third type, this one, where friends join together in lust and enjoy each other willingly, without shame or silly inhibitions. It is for sport, for enjoyment. You will taste and be penetrated by someone you know, someone other than your husband, that will possess your every hole and you will enjoy this and be thrilled by the lust of the moment."

She nodded slightly. She was ready, emotionally ready for the moment. She was not an actress but she was trying to play her role, a justification perhaps that she was not just the wife of a dry cleaner king about to be thoroughly fucked, but a lady of Rome about to participate in an orgy performance of a different time and era.

Gina and Lynn started the orgy rolling. They suggested a massage for the lord of the manor and removed Manning's toga before they laid him, face down on the wooden massage table. Manning was ready. His chunky naked body had a very solid erection, but the girls started by oiling their hands and doing his back, from the neck to the ankles, making him squirm as they oiled his ass, their fingers straying to fondle his balls.

Denise continued to puff on the hookah, but her eyes were totally focused on her husband being fondled by two women at once. I took a hit from the pipe and enjoyed the role playing.

"Turn over," Gina said and Manning went face up, his cock pointing at the ceiling. Both women continued oiling and massaging him. Gina went from the ankles up and Lynn from the neck down. When they both reached his meat they stopped.

"Now let's see," Gina said to Lynn, "should we oil his hard staff?"

"I don't think so," Lynn answered as she lowered her face towards the hard cock, "I have something more enjoyable than oil: my tongue."

She nibbled at the head of the cock, making Manning moan; her tongue travelled up and down the underside of his shaft and Gina also lowered her head, licking the base of the organ and the hairy testicles right below.

"You like that?" I asked Denise, "Your husband is enjoying himself very much."

Denise nodded slowly. She was mesmerized by the scene.

Gina and Lynn worked on Manning's meat with expertise. They licked and sucked, stroked and rubbed the shaft on their faces as Manning grunted and spurted his cream on their lips.

"This is just the start of the night," Lynn told Manning, "Now you are relaxed and ready to watch your wife."

Manning just nodded and did not move from the massage table, his breathing still uneven, his body covered in sweat and oil. Gina and Lynn dove naked into the pool.

I looked at Denise. She seemed lost in a trance.

"Look at me," I said, as she turned her head in my direction. Her white face was flushed by an internal heat. Her eyes were glassy from the liquor and smoke but were also hard with desire.

"Kneel in front of me," I said, "And reach under my robe and fondle my hardness but you will not do anything else unless I tell you."

For a few seconds she stared at me before doing as instructed. She kneeled, looked at me straight in the eyes while her ivory right hand disappeared under my toga. When she did reach my very hard cock, grasping it, she shivered visibly in excitement. Her fingers curled around my shaft, stroking it

"You like it?"

"Yes," she answered returning my stare, "I want it."

"Not yet," I answered, "Soon. Take your hand out and stand up over there, near your husband."

She did. I stood up also and walked towards her until we were a foot apart. I opened up the clasp on the shoulder that held the robe up and the toga fell to the floor. Denise looked down and gasped at the sight of my dangling cock. I don't have a large tool –fairly average- but the weed, liquor and sexual performances had made her extremely excited. Also, as an actor I have to stay in shape and my body is much different than her husband's chunky frame. I could read lust and desire in her eyes.

Curiously, I was just as nervous as she was, but I was controlling it in character. I am a veteran of many wild sexual situations but this one was turning into something special. Manning's wife was beyond good looking; she was stunning and sensual to an incredible level. It took all my patience to play the scene properly without rushing the moment.

I unclasped the shoulder brooch and her toga swirled to the ground leaving her naked except for her sandals. She was everything expected and more, undressed perfection, nipples hard from excitement, cunt shaved smooth, a white, magnificent ass and a look in her face that was raw sexual hunger.

"You are a lucky man," I said to Manning who was sitting wide eyed on the massage table, "Your woman is flawless."

"Look at those upright tits with hardened nipples." I continued as my fingers caressed a tip of the breast, making Denise gasp, "I would say she is ready to be pleasured."

I walked around behind her. I pressed my cock against her soft ass. My hands came around her, one caressing her smooth mound, the second playing with one of her nipples as I licked her neck and tongued her right ear.

"Oh, yes. She is very ready."

I turned her around, pulling her towards me. We kissed open mouth with instant hunger, her tits pressed against my chest, one of her hands grabbing my cock, rubbing it up and down her hairless slit.

"Are you ready my lady?" I asked.

"Yes," she hissed, "Fuck me hard."

We took off our sandals. I picked her up as a groom does a bride and carried her to the square mat by the side of the pool, laying her down face up, legs spread open, showing her pink wet slit inviting penetration.

I thought about fingering her, letting her suck my cock, eating her tits and cunt but that could be done later for I, too, was in a heat frenzy. I went on top of her and drove my shaft into her soaked slit in one motion, moving deep and stopping suddenly, letting my cock throb inside of her.

Her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her body jolted and arched under me. The single thrust brought her to an instant climax. Before her shuddering stopped, I grabbed her pale hips, pulled her towards me and pumped my hips in a frenzied rhythm. She moaned, gasped and continued climaxing as her cunt tightened around my meat and I, too exploded, unleashing my creamy load inside her.

She remained on the mat, breathing hard. I stood up on weak legs and dove into the pool. I swam underwater the length of the pool, doing slow strokes, more relaxation than exercise. By the time I moved back to the shallow end, Denise was coming into the pool and Manning, Gina and Lynn were headed towards the mat.

Denise went into the pool to above waist level, the water line just below her tits. Her makeup had disappeared but there was a fresh glow on her face. She winked at me, smiled sweetly and kissed me on the mouth, her nipples rubbing against my chest.

"Thank you," she said.

"No, thank you."

"I hope you have energy for more."

"Oh, sure, some Roman orgies lasted all night."

She was kissing my neck, her tits pressed against my chest, my stiffening cockhead touching her milk white thighs as both my hands kneaded and played with her fabulous ass. I wanted her again but I also needed sometime to recuperate.

"Look at your husband," I said and she did, purposefully turning completely around, pressing the crack of her ass against my cock, pushing back against my shaft.

Manning was flat on his back on the mat, his cock impaling Lynne and his mouth buried in Gina's cunt as both women open mouthed kissed each other.

Denise and I looked at the trio as they picked up speed, hips pumping, tongue licking a drenched slit, cock like a piston entering mound, women kissing each other, enjoying the wild depravity of the moment until Lynne howled a shout of pleasure and Manning arched his body in a climax while Gina wrapped her thighs harder across his face deep moaning in a sexual frenzy.

Denise turned to me and asked me to sit on the ledge of the pool.

"Why?" I asked happily anticipating her answer.

"Because I want your cock in my mouth," she answered, "I want to suck your cock until you come inside my mouth and then I want you to rub your creamy dick all over my face."

Suddenly, my energy came back and my cock rose to hardness by the impact of her words. This wildly beautiful redhead was better than her wonderful, delicious flesh, she was becoming willingly uninhibited, making her more fun and more desirable.

I was on the ledge of the pool, legs dangling in the water and she was inside, the water line under her chest. She pouted teasingly as she stroked my shaft, one hand wrapped around my cock while the second hand caressed my balls, her fingernails softly scratching my testicles.

"No Roman Orgy can be complete," Denise said as she licked her lips, "unless the lady of the manor pleases her special guests and I shall start by kissing thy cock."

She was into the role playing and she could act a little.

Her teeth nibbled my cockhead. Her tongue licked the tip of my hardness. She rubbed my cock on her face, up and down, across her forehead before sucking half my shaft into her mouth. Her tongue moved a dozen ways up and down the length of my dick as she continued stroking me while her head moved back and forth in steady rhythm with the movement of her hand.

"Oh, woman," I said to her, "You are a phenomenal cocksucker. My dick feels so good in your mouth...It won't be long."

She increased the tempo of her strokes and the movement of her head. My cock fucked her mouth as she pumped my shaft. I was ready to unleash my load. I grabbed the mane of red hair in my hands as I felt the climax coming and I grunted as my cock shot a rope of cream inside her mouth, which she surprised me by swallowing.

I went in the water after that, spent, wondering if I would have enough strength to do her magnificent ass later in the evening.

We all cleaned up and napped on the love seats and the mat. I did not have a watch but I figured we all probably napped a couple of hours. I felt refreshed, drank orange juice, puffed on the hookah and had light conversations with the others as they woke.

When Denise awoke she excused herself to go brush her teeth and put on fresh makeup, applying red lipstick on her aureoles and nipples, at my request, making her look very sensual.

At this time all five of us were very content, totally naked and uninhibited. Gina asked Denise if the lipstick in her mouth was the same as the one adorning her nipples.

There was a tiny flicker of apprehension in Denise's face, for she had never had sex with a woman and was suddenly placed in a position to do so, perhaps even with two.

The flicker of doubt was replaced by a seductive smile.

"I am not sure, Gina," she answered softly, "Would you like to taste them and give me your opinion?"

Manning gasped in surprise when he heard his wife's words. My dormant cock twitched against my thigh.

"Yes," Gina answered, "but one should always have a second opinion."

So Gina and Lynn walked Denise to the mat, sandwiching the redhead. The three women kissed each other open mouthed before Gina and Lynn each took one of Denise's tits in her mouth while their hands played with the redhead's smoothly shaved mound and round ass.

Teeth nibbled Denise's nipples; fingers caressed her clitoris and entered the slit between her legs. The redhead moaned from the finger fucking, shivered slightly, moved her hips to the rhythm of the sliding, intruding fingers and moaned again in lustful satisfaction.

"You like it, don't you?" Gina said, "You like my fingers in your cunt."

"Yes," Denise answered, "I am very...wet."

It was a phenomenal performance. After a mellow climax from being fingered and having two women licking her tits, Denise ate cunt for her first time as Lynn pressed herself against her face as Gina licked her slit. Manning, his cock ready, moved behind Gina, opening up her ass cheeks.

"Ooohh, Denise," Gina said between licks, "It looks like your husband wants to fuck my ass and I am going to enjoy his fat cock."

I watched the four of them as I inhaled more smoke from the hookah. Denise and Lynn enjoyed orgasmic climaxes and collapsed side by side, watching Manning sodomize Gina.

Manning rammed his cock into her ass, grunting as he did, while she tightened her rosebud around his shaft, milking him as she talked to him: "Oh...yeah...that cock feels so good in my ass....oh, fuck me good...let your wife see what a good ass fucker you are... fuck my ass deep."

Gina and Manning had deep orgasms and also collapsed on the mat, all four of them flat on their backs, side by side, naked, sweating, catching their breath.

Denise was the first one to stand, slowly, drained from the orgasms. She walked towards where I was sitting and stood in front of me, smelling of sex, her mane of red hair tousled, her sweat covered body shining in the hue of burning candle lights.

"You still are not finished, lover," she said in a daring, teasing tone, "I want your cock."

"And I your ass."

She was silent for a moment.

"I don't usually do it....but tonight is special."

"It sure is," I said, "Now clean up, comb your hair put on makeup and lipstick those breasts again and the orgy will continue."

The four of them went to clean up and I sat by myself, smoking the hookah, anticipating the ass fuck to be performed on Denise. In all my threesomes, foursomes and sexual adventures I had never desired to possess a woman's ass as much as I now wanted to part her cheeks open and sink my cock in her rosebud hole.

Manning was the first one to return, sitting down on a curule chair, toking weed from the hookah pipe.

"Man," he said, "I've never had a time like tonight. This is great."

I nodded in agreement.

"Those women are phenomenal," he continued saying, "And when I saw you and my wife...phenomenal, just incredible. It was the most exciting thing I've ever seen."

"Denise," I said, "Has responded very well. You don't have to worry about your sex life because she will go along with most anything. She crossed the line and she enjoys it."

"It's phenomenal," he repeated, "We must do this again. I don't think I can get it up anymore."

"You will," I said, "because I'm going to fuck your wife's ass and that is going to set you off like a grenade without a pin."

He nodded with a leering smile. I was getting hard thinking about penetrating Denise's succulent rear.

Our conversation stopped with the return of the three women. All looked good but Denise was sensational, her nipples and areolas covered with red lipstick, her ivory skin flawless in the hue of melting candles as their light lessened, the night air bringing a breeze from the ocean as we smoked from the hookah and drank two more bottles of wine.

Denise moved to the love seat with me. Without much talking we began kissing open mouthed, her breathing shallow, hands softly caressing my dick. I moved my head down to her tits, tasting the lipstick on her both nipples, catching her hardened breast tips with my teeth, teasing, nibbling, tongue licking her areolas as my hand caressed her cunt and two of my fingers slid into her wet slit.

"I want your ass," I whispered softly into her ear, "I want to posses you."

"You can have me," she whispered back softly, "I'm ready. I lubricated my rear when I went to clean up. My ass is ready and waiting for your cock. Take me, fuck me, use my ass as you wish."

Before I could react delightedly, Denise turned around, straddling the thin, backless love couch, her feet firm on the pool deck, her body bent at the waist, elbows supporting her weight on the upholstered couch, her ass thrust in the air, opening slightly, waiting for me to defile it, penetrate it, climaxing deep inside.

"Fuck my ass, Eduardo," she said loudly as she looked at her husband, "I want to be fucked hard."

I was truly excited. I felt hot. My skin was covered by a thin sheet of musky sweat, hormones kicking to maximum levels of sexual hunger. Before entering her, I spanked her ass cheeks softly, kissed her ivory white flesh, the tip of my tongue teasing her rear entrance as she groaned in delight, opening her legs more, offering her holes. I placed my cock head against her rosebud opening and enjoyed a brief moment of stillness, a pause before penetration, a second of teasing anticipation.

"Don't tease me," she said, "Just fuck me. Use me like a whore. Take my ass now, please..."

I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, spreading her wide as I entered her, my cock sinking into her lubricated rosebud hole. Her ass felt tight but she did not complain, only moaned in passion. My shaft slid into her rosebud hole inch by inch, filling her slowly as she helped the anal ravaging, moaning loudly, pushing back, hips pumping as she accepted the intruding flesh, clenching her ass on my cock.

I pumped my hips and my balls rubbed against her clit with each pounding stroke. She

pushed back more and whimpered in delight as I pumped my meat deep inside her soft rear.

"Come on," I said to Manning, "Let your wife have two cocks."

Manning stood up like a man in a trance and walked towards us. Standing at one end of the couch, he grasped Denise's redheaded mane of hair in one hand as his cock slid into her opened mouth.

Our tempo increased, we picked up speed, fucking in a frenzy of absolute raw lust, of pure enjoyment of the moment. Hips moved faster and although she had a mouthful of cock, Denise was moaning like a wild animal as she rammed her white ass back against my belly.

Manning came first, about a minute after he placed his cock in his wife's mouth. Denise and I came soon after, my body pressed against her ass, my dick embedded inside her, my cream filling her up as she moaned deep, climaxing once more.

I was totally drained. I dove into the pool and floated on my back for several minutes. Manning came into the pool.

"Eduardo," he said, "This was phenomenal. We must do more get togethers."

"I totally agree," I answered, "I totally agree."

================================================.

12