The Young Widow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flman
flman
129 Followers

Lori focused her gaze down at her feet first and then back up to Anne's face and asked, "I understand all that. Believe me I know that this is one major rabbit hole. I will totally understand if you are turned off by all of this and nothing more will be said by me about any of it. I didn't come here this week to put pressure on you to do anything. I came because, well let's just say that I couldn't get the vision of you out of my mind and I was partly curious, but also partly jealous of Jen. I don't know if any of this makes any sense."

"Honestly Lori there is very little in my life these days that makes any sense. I know for a fact that I'm not ready to declare myself a full-fledge lesbian. But I also know that I really enjoy what I have with Jen. I've not given much thought to the future with regards to that. I have definitely not thought about expanding it beyond what it currently is." It was obvious that Anne was trying to process in her mind how she could justify taking this part of her life down another path. She truly had not considered the fact that she could be attracted to another woman.

"All that aside," Lori continued, "Does the idea turn you off completely?"

"You mean apart from the fact that you are my sister and you are married?" asked Anne.

"Yeah, something like that." Lori once again put her head down.

Anne thought for a very long time before answering, "Honestly, I have never looked at you in that way for obvious reasons and I'm not an expert at women watching."

Anne paused again this time looking Lori over. "But if I were looking to pick up a woman for that sort of thing, I think I would definitely be into you. What's not to like. You are loads of fun to be around and it doesn't hurt that you have a killer body that would be the envy of most women."

Lori blushed as she responded to Anne, "Well, it's good to know that I don't gross you out or turn you off."

Anne smiled, "No, I believe you could turn on even the most reluctant lesbian."

Lori smiled again stilling blushing, "I hope I haven't messed things up too much with you, Anne. I know that you are probably wondering if I'm going to be lusting after you now every time we get together. But I will try to control myself."

Anne laughed out loud, "Well, I hope so."

There was an awkward silence between them. Then Lori spoke up once again looking down toward the ground, "Just so I can be clear, are you saying that there is no chance of you and me... you know?"

"You are not making this easy are you?" replied Anne. "Let's play it by ear. Like I said I'm no expert at this nor have I ever seduced a woman, not that you need to be seduced. From all indications it appears that you are the pursuer here not me."

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be pushy," Lori nervously replied.

"It's ok. I tell you what, I want to take a shower before going bed. Let's head that direction and see what happens."

Anne stood up and held her hands out to Jen. Jen reached up and stood face to face with Anne. They looked into each other's eyes for a few moments before Anne leaned in a placed a gentle kiss on Lori's lips. As they pulled apart, they looked at each other and smiled. Lori leaned in again and they kissed again. This time the kiss lingered. They began a sequence of kisses each one a little longer and more passionate than the one before. Anne opened her mouth touching Lori's lips with her tongue. That sent a chill down Lori's back like she had never felt before. The feeling reached her toes and then made its way back stopping between her legs. Her legs felt like rubber and her breathing quickened. She returned Anne's kiss, cautiously at first, but then with more passion and feeling.

Anne pulled back again and said, "Ok, before we go any further I need you to promise me something."

"Anything," replied Lori.

"I need you to promise on everything that you hold dear, that if at any moment you feel uncomfortable or change your mind about going any further that you will say so and I promise to stop without another word," instructed Anne.

"I promise," said Lori.

"Ok, why don't we take this inside," instructed Anne leading Lori by the hand. They walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. Two lamps on the side of both beds lit the room with a soft light. Anne walked into the bathroom and began removing her makeup while Lori unpacked her makeup kit and toiletries. As Lori walked into the bathroom, Anne pulled out a large towel from the closet and walked back into the bedroom. Lori watched as Anne stood in front of her bed and removed her shorts, shirt, bra, and finally she pulled down her panties. Anne was about to wrap the towel around her body when she looked up and saw Lori looking at her through the mirror. She smiled as she walked back in to the bathroom. Anne walked over to the upright shower and fiddled with the facets trying to get the right temperature. Once she was satisfied about the temperature, she turned to Lori, who had not taken her eyes off her the whole time, and extended her hand to her.

"Do you want to join me and save some water?" asked Anne. Lori still had the toothbrush in her mouth. She quickly rinsed her mouth and turned toward Anne who now was facing her in all her naked glory. Anne moved in closer and kissed her while reaching down and undoing the clasps and pulling down the zipper on Lori's shorts. The shorts dropped to the floor. Lori stepped out of them while Anne lifted up her t-shirt over her outstretched arms. Anne kissed her again reaching around and unclasping the straps of her bra. Finally, Anne reached down placing her fingers on the elastic band of Lori's panties lowering them to the floor. Once again Lori stepped out of them. Anne led her to the shower and both ladies stepped in. They kissed again and this time the electricity that ran through Lori's body made her quiver. As they kissed their breasts pressed together sending shockwaves through Lori's body.

Anne couldn't believe that she was actually doing this with her baby sister. She had to admit that Lori's body was somewhat different than Jen's in its feel and response. Lori stood about 5'9" with 34B breasts. Her legs were long but muscular. Not as muscular as Anne's but enough to know that she kept herself in shape. Lori's brown hair was shoulder length and nicely cut. Anne remembered that when she was a senior in high school some photographer wanted to shoot her for a magazine because Lori had the body, beauty, and build of a model. Lori was not interested and passed on it. Anne gently ran her hands down the side of Lori's body cupping her ass cheeks as they kissed. Eventually, Anne reached out, got a bar of soap and started lather Lori's body. She was careful to not touch her most sensitive areas. Anne wanted to be cautious and give Lori as many opportunities to step back and put a stop to this if she wanted too.

Once Lori was lathered up, she took the soap from Anne's hand and started to do the same with Anne. Lori did a little more exploring than Anne did. For the first time in her life she touched another woman's breasts besides her own. She gently massaged Anne's breasts bringing a soft moan from her big sister. Anne gently halted her caressing and whispered softly in her hear.

"Let's get out of here before we turn into prunes."

They both rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. Anne handed Lori the big towel she had gotten earlier and moved across the bathroom floor to get one for herself. Once they were dry they move to the bedroom. Lori looked at Anne for a clue as to what to do next. Anne led Lori to her side of the room, pulled back the covers and the top sheet and had Lori slide into the queen size bed. She turned off the lamp nearest them leaving only the one near Anne's bed on. The lamped provided enough light for them to see each other but it was dark enough to allow for a soothing atmosphere.

Anne lay right next to Lori. She reached over and stroked her hair and face leaning in to kiss her. They both kissed passionately exploring each other's mouths. Anne ran a hand down Lori's face and neck stopping at her breasts. She gently massaged Lori's breasts eliciting a soft moan from Lori's mouth into her own. Her hand moved slowly but steady massaging Lori's belly, sides, and thighs. At one point Anne lifted her body and crawled on top of Lori so that they were face to face. They continued to kiss each other. Anne started kissing down Lori's face and neck pausing at her breasts.

Before taking her nipple into her mouth, Anne asked Lori one last time, "Are you sure you want to do this Lori?"

"Yes, more than anything Anne. Pease make love to me," came the response from Lori who appeared to be lost as if in a dream.

Anne lowered her head and took one of Lori's nipples in her mouth causing Lori to arch her back in pleasure offering Anne even more nipple to feast on. Anne felt the nipple grow in her mouth. Anne noticed that, unlike Jen whose skin had the young girl feel to it, Lori's skin was soft but firm much like her own. Lori's areolas were about the same size as hers but the nipples where stubbier and not quite as long.

Anne feasted on Lori's breasts exploring every inch kissing, licking, sucking, and even nibbling. She then began the slow, deliberate pace down Lori's body leaving trails of wetness where her tongue had been. Anne could not remember the last time she saw Lori naked. She could see how a modeling agency would have wanted her. In spite of having a baby, Lori had zero stretch marks on her belly. Her legs were smooth and long and very sexy. Anne kissed her way down her legs reaching her toes which she sucked into her mouth. Little by little Anne worked her way back to Lori's mound. Lori's pussy was completely clean shaven and it now glistened with her juices. Anne started placing small kisses all over the surround area without touching her pussy lips.

Lori's skin was crawling with excitement. Every time Anne touched her or kissed her it made her tingle producing a pulsating sensation that culminated in her pussy region. She moaned in low pitch tones upon every touch of Anne's lips on her skin. As Anne drew ever closer to Lori's sex, the heat between her legs increased. Lori was dying from the anticipation of what was to come. At first Anne just touched Lori with her fingers. She rubbed Lori's lips and parted them running her finger up and down the length. With two fingers, Anne parted the upper part of the lips exposing the now enlarged clit. She blew softly on it inciting a low whimper from Lori's lips. When Anne finally put her lips to Lori's clip it caused an immediate reaction. Lori almost came out of the bed.

Anne began a steady pattern licking from the pussy opening to the clit stopping in both areas at times to insert her tongue in the hole or suck on the clit. Lori humped her body up to Anne's mouth trying to get as much of her mound into Anne's mouth has humanly possible. Anne graciously accepted Lori's offering making sure she covered every square millimeter of her pussy. As Lori's excitement grew, Anne began to focus more intently on her clit. She also inserted first one, then a second figure into Loris' love hole as she sucked on her clit.

Lori was now in another world. She reached up with her hands and pulled Anne's head tighter to her mound grinding it into her sister's face. Lori was lost in the moment. The excitement of her first girl-on-girl sex and seeing her sister's face between her legs combined to heighten her arousal. Anne clamped down on Lori's clit sucking it up between her lips while flicking at it with her tough. At the same time she reached up with her fingers and found Lori's G-spot rubbing it in a circular motion. Lori threw her head back bending her legs at the knees squeezing Anne between them. Her neck and chess turned a bright red as the first wave hit her body.

"Oooooh god!!!!" Lori exclaimed as the orgasm hit her. She bucked up and down as wave after wave flowed through her body causing her muscles to constrict and then release. It took longer than Anne expected for Lori to stop convulsing from her climax. This was stronger than she could remember Jen ever reacting. However, Lori had been anticipating this for three weeks now which could have heightened her arousal and excitement.

As Anne pulled her face away from Lori's mound she noticed that her fingers were soaked and there was a pool of Lori's juices in the palm of her hand. She carefully pulled her hand back and held it upright so as to not spill any of it. Anne continued to kiss Lori's thighs and pussy lips until it was obvious the Lori had calmed down from her high. Anne moved up a little and poured the contents of her hand on Lori's belly just below her bellybutton. Lori looked down feeling the wetness on her belly.

"What's that?" she asked still catching her breathe.

"This is what you deposited in my hand," answered Anne as she lowered her head and started lapping up the juices.

"Does it taste ok?" asked Lori a little unsure of herself.

"Mmmm," responded Anne, "It tastes heavenly."

Anne wiped her hand on one of Lori's breasts before reaching down with two fingers and dipping them in juices on Lori's belly. She then reached up and offered them to Lori.

"Want to try a little?" asked Anne sheepishly. Lori didn't respond but she opened her lips and accepted the offering. She licked Anne's fingers clean moaning softly. Anne moved up Lori's body kissing and licking all the way. She stopped at Lori's breasts and sucked on them retrieving the juices she had deposited there earlier. When she got face to face with Lori she kissed her softly and then passionately.

"Well, was it anything like your fantasy?" asked Anne tenderly.

"It was amazing. Better than I imagine it could be," replied Lori as she planted kisses all over Anne's face. They kissed for a while talking softly to each other. The moment was so tender and loving like only two sisters who have known each other can share.

"Can we do it again?" asked Lori sheepishly as she kissed Anne.

"Wow, you are indeed my sister!" replied Anne with a hint of surprise. "Any particular way you want it?"

"Oh, I don't know," answered Lori. "Have you and Jen ever tried a 69?"

Anne laughed, "And where did you get that idea from? And to answer your question; Yes we have tried it a couple of times."

"I have seen it on some of the porn flicks that Doug has brought home," replied Lori. "Do you like doing it that way? I'm just curious, we don't have to go there if you don't like."

Again Anne laughed at her sister's innocence, "Well, it's fine with me if you want to give it a try. I much prefer to either give or receive. It's hard for me to focus on two things at once but I'm game if you are."

"I never thought of it that way but I guess that would make sense," replied Lori. "Doug and I have done it before and you are right, we usually end up with one of us focusing on the pleasure of the other. So let's do it the normal way, if any of this can be called normal."

Anne laughed out loud at her sister's comment, "Well do you want to give or receive?"

Lori thought for a moment still unsure of herself. Before she could answer Anne chimed in, "Tell you what, I'll do you again first and then we will see how you feel."

Lori nodded her head in agreement.

Anne began once again to work her mouth down Lori's body. Lori responded immediately moaning softly as Anne licked and sucked her still sensitive nipples. Anne feasted on them for several minutes until it was apparent that Lori could take no more. She then worked her way down the center of Lori's body till she reached the mound area. She once again kissed and licked all around it before beginning her assault on the sensitive areas. This time Anne lifted Lori's legs up toward her chest to give her better access to all the juicy parts. Lori reached down and held them up for Anne so her hands would be free to explore Lori's erotic regions. Anne didn't waste any time attacking those regions. She planted kisses on Lori's ass cheeks and licked up the crack to her sister's utter delight. Anne could taste the residue of Lori's earlier orgasm. The sheets underneath her were soaked. Anne explored Lori's backside with a gentle but focused abandonment. Lori squealed in delight as Anne worked her tongue into her rosebud.

"Oh my god!" Lori exclaimed, "Nobody has ever done that to me before. God that feels so good!"

Anne moaned into her ass hole as she wiggled her tongue in and out. The fact was that though Anne had kissed and licked Jen in that region, she had never assaulted her like she was now doing Lori. The movement of Lori's body gave her more and more encouragement. Anne reached up with her right hand and inserted her thumb into Lori's pussy while at the same time playing with her clit using her index and middle fingers. Lori was now thrashing. The feel of Anne's tongue fucking her ass and her fingers working her pussy was the most incredible feeling she had ever felt. But this was nothing compared to what Anne did next. Almost in one swift move, Anne replaced her fingers with her tongue on Lori's clit. At the same time she inserted a finger into Lori's ass. She moved it in slowly working it in until it reached beyond the second knuckle. Lori's cries gave every indication that this was producing extreme pleasure. Lori pulled her legs back further so her knees where touching her breasts. The build up to this orgasm was going to be one of those mild-blowing events that seldom happen but when they do one can spend a lifetime in pursuit of another. Lori's chin was now pasted on her chest as the strain of the climax built in her lower body. Through clenched teeth Lori strained as her body peaked.

"Aaaaaah shit!!!" Lori screamed as the orgasm hit her. Anne was caught off guard because she had never heard her little sister cuss before. Lori threw her head back as her body convulsed through wave after wave of sheer unadulterated pleasure. Anne stayed on her as best she could working the finger in and out of Lori's ass while keeping her tongue glued to her clit. Anne lost track of time but it seemed longer than usual for the climax to stop.

Lori laid there for what seemed like eternity without saying anything. Her breathing was labored and heavy. Finally, through long heavy breaths, Lori sighed and spoke.

"Wow, that was amazing! Doug has tried to talk me into doing anal before," Lori paused to catch another breath, "but I have always said 'No way!' I think I'm going to have to let him try that sometime." Another long pause and then, "And you said that you were not an expert."

Anne smiled as she licked Lori clean, "I guess I learned a few things here and there. The key is to do what I think I would like and then see what reaction I get. And from the reaction I got I think I might have hit the jack-pot."

Lori smiled as she stroked Anne's hair and watched her place small kisses on her pussy. "Come up here," Lori commanded. Anne moved up Lori's body kissing it all along the way. When she got to Lori's face, Lori reached up and kissed her while giving her a huge hug. Lori wrapped her arms and legs around Anne's body and kissed her passionately, almost hungrily.

When Anne finally reached Lori's face she said, "Wow, somebody was happy to see me." Both of them laughed. They hugged and kissed each other for a few minutes until Lori felt the strength coming back to her body. She took one hand and pushed Anne over on her back as she climbed on top of her. They continued to kiss exploring the depth of each other's mouths.

Lori pulled back and looked into Anne's eyes, "Anne can I ask you something without sounding dumb?"

"Sure Sweetie, ask away," Anne responded.

"As you know I have never done this before so I don't know what I'm doing but I really want to please you. Will let me know if I'm not doing something right?"

flman
flman
129 Followers