The Young Widow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flman
flman
129 Followers

Anne smiled at her little sister looking at her with loving eyes. "I promise. There really is not much to it. Do whatever you think would make you feel good."

"I will do my best," said Lori as she started her slow descent down Anne's neck. She kissed Anne softly using her lips intermingled with her tongue in spots. The sensation it produced made Anne's skin tingle producing goose bumps all over her body. Lori paused when she reached Anne's breasts taking in the sight. She had never been this close to another woman's body much less breasts. Her thoughts flowed back through her life as she remembered how sweet Anne had always been to her growing up. Anne had always included her even with the five year age difference. Anne had asked her to serve as a bridesmaid in her wedding. The more Lori thought about how Anne had impacted her life, the closer she felt to her big sister. Now here they were as adults engaging in something that most people would frown upon, and that's putting it mildly. But Lori didn't feel guilt or shame at this moment. It was hard to put into words what she was feeling. It was almost surreal as though she was not really there.

As the time passed with Lori simply looking at Anne's breasts without making a move, Anne got worried that maybe Lori had some reservations about taking this any further. "You know you don't have to do anything if you don't want to, right?" said Anne.

Lori snapped back into really as she heard Anne's voice. "Oh, no, it's not that at all. I was just thinking of how wonderful you have always been to me even though I probably got in your way growing up. I'm sure that dragging a ten year old alone to your slumber parties must have been a drag. But you always made me feel so special and now you have included me in this special part of your life. I guess was feeling kind of honored while admiring your gorgeous body."

Anne smiled, "Well, you know that flattery will get you everywhere. But thank you Lori, I'm honored too to be sharing this special part of my life with you. I'm not sure if I'm doing you any favors but hopefully this will be something that we share that will bring us closer together."

"I think it will," answered Lori as she lowered her head and began to bathe Anne's breasts with small kisses. Once she had covered every square inch with her lips, she engulfed one of Anne's breasts in mouth. Anne moaned softly at the pleasure her sister was giving her. Lori sucked, licked, and kissed every visible spot on Anne's breasts. Anne was impressed by Lori's thoroughness. Lori continued to work down Anne's body kissing every square inch between her breasts and the top of her mound. Anne's mid-section glistened in the dim light as Lori left a trail of her salvia on Anne's body.

Lori purposely skipped Anne's mound and continued her kissing assaults down Anne's thighs and legs. She kissed down to Anne's feet sucking her toes one by one. Anne could not get over the attention Lori was giving to every square inch of her body. Lori took her time enjoying with a sense of pride the pleasure she was giving Anne. When she finally worked her way back up to Anne's mound it was apparent that Anne was more than ready. Her pussy was already glistening with her own pussy juices. Lori paused for a bit when you she got within six inches of Anne's sex. She had never been this close to another woman's sex including her own. The scent being emitted from Anne's pussy was almost intoxicating. Again this all seemed surreal to Lori but in a pleasant, exciting way.

Anne could hardly stand it anymore. The long pause by Lori inches from her pussy was driving her wild. But she resisted the temptation to say something or move her hips up closer to Lori's lips. Instead Anne moved her hips in a circular motion and moaned softly. Lori got the point moving her lips closer to Anne's pussy. Lori started by kissing Anne softly around the outside of her pussy lips. Again Lori took her time alternating between kissing and licking while avoiding the pussy itself. All of this was driving Anne out of her mind. The anticipation was so intense that Anne was tempted to reach up and forced Lori's face into her mound. It took all the will power she could muster to let Lori take her time. Finally Lori started to kiss Anne's lips, softly at first and then using her tongue. After a few minutes of exploring Anne's lips, Lori used her fingers to pry her swollen lips apart and planted some soft kisses between the folds.

Lori was surprised at the sweet taste of Anne's juices. Before long she was taking long, steady licks the full length of Anne's pussy from the opening to the clit. Anne began to moan a little louder and to wiggle her hips in an upward motion feeding more of her pussy into Lori's waiting mouth. Lori took this as evidence that she was on right track. Lori clamped down on Anne's pussy inserting her tongue as deep as she could get it into her pussy. Anne moaned in pleasure gripping the sheets with both hands. Lori moved up and started to work on Anne's clit. Anne pulled her legs up bending them at the knees with her feet off the bed. Lori could feel Anne's body tense up as her excitement built. While Lori worked on Anne's clit sucking it between her lips, she inserted a finger in her hole eliciting a deep groan from Anne.

Anne's body tensed up as Lori pumped her pussy inserting a second finger. Lori reached up to where she figured the G-Spot was and started to massage it. Anne reached up and put her hand on Lori's head as she threw her head back as the climax built to its peak. Then it happened. Lori could feel Anne's body go into orgasmic spasms. Lori held her mouth to Anne's pussy as best she could waiting till Anne came down. It had been three weeks since the last time Anne had sex and it showed. The waves lasted for several minutes and then finally calm. Lori pulled back and gently kissed Anne avoiding the sensitive areas.

Lori moved up Anne's body kissing along the way. When she got face to face with Anne they kissed passionately. "So did I do ok?" asked Lori sheepishly.

"You did awesome," replied Anne softly catching her breath. They kissed softly for a few minutes before Lori rolled off to Anne's side. "I guess we have some explaining to do to Jen in the morning," continued Anne.

After a pause, Lori leaned in and whispered into Anne's ear, "Leave that to me. If there is any explaining to do I will do it."

Anne turned toward Lori and smile. Both women fell asleep facing each other serenaded by the ocean waves outside their window.

flman
flman
129 Followers