Theatre of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
228 Followers

There were doors to four other rooms and she took me into each one in turn. A large dressing room, an even larger bathroom, a room with a jacuzzi and another large bedroom. We entered the bedroom and this also had a king sized bed, a dressing table and an ensuite shower room. I looked up and noticed another large mirror fixed to the ceiling above the bed.

"We'll get changed and go and do some shopping." Susan announced before leaving the room.

I quickly transferred my clothes from my suitcase to the drawers and a wardrobe and selected a red jumper and calf length dark blue skirt to wear. I took off my blouse and slacks and sat on the side of the bed in just my bra and panties.

I lay back to test the softness of the bed and was greeted by my reflection in the mirror. I lay there looking at my reflection for a few moments and suddenly felt so turned on. I could hear Susan moving about in the next room. I unclasped my bra and slipped it down my arms and slid my panties off. I looked up at my nude body, spread my legs and watched myself as I gently stroked my pussy. If Susan had walked through the door I knew I wouldn't have minded. I decided to change my selection of clothes to a tight stretch top and short skirt.

After getting dressed I went back into the main room to find Susan sitting on the sofa. She was wearing a loose brown woollen top and short red leather skirt. She looked so sexy.

We made our way around a few shops before Susan announced that she wanted to visit the Pink Kitten. I knew that I couldn't afford anything that would be on sale there, I only had about sixty pounds to spend and the cheapest item on offer would cost many times that but it would be nice to see first hand what they had to offer.

Susan was warmly greeted when we entered the shop, she was obviously well known to the staff. It only took her a few minutes to find a handful of clothes that she wanted to try on and asked me if I had seen anything that I liked. I replied that I had seen one or two things but they were way more than I could afford. She took my hand and led me to a rail from which hung a gorgeous collection of dresses. She plucked a lovely dress, marbled light and dark blue and as she handed it to me she said that it would look wonderful on me. I looked at the hanging tag and nearly dropped to the floor when I saw that it priced at over £650.

"I can't afford that!" I exclaimed, feeling a little embarrassed. I knew that compared to Susan I was way out of touch.

"You don't have to be able to afford it to try it on, silly" she said, "Just trying it on will make you feel great and at least you will be able to say that you have worn a real designer frock."

She passed it to me with a smile.

We made our way to the changing rooms and Susan said, "We'll use this one" as she took my hand and led me through the door of the only large room, all of the others were for single occupants. My heart skipped a beat as we entered. I would be sharing a room with Susan as we both disrobed.

Within seconds Susan had kicked off her shoes, slipped off her top and skirt and was standing in just her bra and panties. Even her underwear was classy and probably cost more than all the clothes I was currently wearing put together. I didn't want to take my eyes off of her body as she stood there. Her fine white lace lingerie contrasted heavily with her tanned body. I couldn't see a tan line anywhere, although I didn't want to make it look obvious that I was looking at her so I kept turning away and only glanced at her when I thought my actions wouldn't be noticed.

I nervously slipped my top over my shoulders and then removed my skirt. I too was now standing in just my underwear. I turned to look at Susan to see she had put on a black evening dress. She looked lovely. She turned to me and said, "What do you think? Do you reckon it will turn a few heads?" I took the couple of steps needed to position myself beside her and brushed a crease from the fabric covering her bottom. I couldn't believe I had just brushed my hand across her ass.

"You look divine." I answered. I felt a warm glow as I realised that as she turned to face me she was looking up and down my near naked body. I loved the feeling of her looking at me and couldn't wait until the moment that she removed the dress to reveal herself to me again. I had never before wished to see anybody naked, or even just near naked, but I so wanted to see her gorgeous body.

Within a few seconds my wish was granted and the dress slipped the floor. She bent down to pick it up and as she did so she leaned forward and I could almost see her nipples down the top of her lacy bra. From that moment on, even though I was still only wearing my bra and panties I took it upon myself to act as her personal dresser, helping her try on the rest of the clothes she had brought into the changing room

She must have been trying various dresses and combinations of tops and skirts for around twenty minutes. All this time I was treated with the sight of her dressing and undressing. I took every opportunity that became available to brush my hand against her body on the pretence of flattening out creases and was tempted on more than one occasion to brush my hands across her breasts. Susan also seemed to be taking advantage of the situation by continually looking at me in my undies. I did at one point wish I was naked. The thought of her seeing me nude was driving me crazy.

The last garment she tried was a very short brown marbled dress with a high polo neck. Although it had very short sleeves it was totally backless with the front so designed that it hung loose and slightly away from the body. I knew that if she wore it without a bra there would be a very good chance of me catching a glimpse of a breast from the side, especially if she were to lean forward.

"Try your dress on honey," she said, handing it to me, "I think you will look lovely in it."

Within a few moments I had put it on. Like the one Susan was still wearing it was very short and backless. It also had a plunging neckline. It was Susan's turn to brush out the creases and I drew a deep breath as her hand slowly slid across my bottom, not just once but several times. They were soft gentle strokes and I knew that she was taking full advantage of the situation.

"It looks wonderful on you," she said as she stepped back for a better look, "And it will look even better without the bra. You look so sexy in it." She paused for a moment and then said with a smile, "There would be plenty of stiff cocks on show the moment you entered a room wearing that."

We both laughed. That is the first time I had ever heard her say anything of a sexual nature.

We changed back into our own clothes and went back into the main shop. Susan had decided that she was going to buy the first and last dresses that she had tried on together with a selection of skirts. She took the dress from me that I had tried on and said she would return it to the rack and asked me to fetch a scarf that she had admired when we first entered the shop.

By the time I returned Susan was ready to pay for her purchases and I handed her the scarf. I could have died when I heard the shop assistant announce that the total cost of the purchase was just a shade under £2000. Susan didn't blink, she just asked for it to be added to her account.

It had started to rain when we left the shop and Susan hailed a taxi. We climbed inside and she told the driver to take us back to the hotel. As I sat there I knew that the memory of us being together almost naked would live with me for a long time to come.

"I'm going to take a shower," Susan announced as we entered our suite, "And then I'm going to treat us to a really nice dinner in the hotel restaurant."

She placed her bags on the sofa and then walked to her bathhroom. I decided to take a shower as well.

As I showered I couldn't get the images of the almost naked Susan out of my head and as I was soaping my body I found myself caressing my pussy with my lather covered hands.

I rinsed and dried myself and walked naked back into my bedroom. I had brought a sexy looking set of underwear with me and decided to wear it that night. I was hoping that there might somehow be a chance for me to let Susan see me semi naked again and if that chance did arise I wanted to look my best. That chance didn't take very long to come.

Just after pulling on my panties I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Are you decent?" I heard Susan say.

"Just about," I replied, "come in."

Susan came into the room carrying one of the bags that she had brought from the Pink Kitten. She had only taken a couple of steps when she stopped and looked at me standing there in my skimpy undies.

I could feel her eyes burning up and down my body. She stood there for several moments just looking at me without saying a word and she made no attempt to hide the fact that she was clearly enjoying the view. How I wish she had walked into the room a few moments earlier and caught me naked.

She was wearing a strawberry pink towelling robe, loosely tied at the waist. The top was open, only just covering her breasts and it didn't come together until just below her navel. There were certainly no tan marks at all on the top half her body.

Susan came over and handed me the bag.

"Here's a little present for you," she said, "I thought you might want to wear it this evening."

I opened the bag and found that it contained the blue dress that I had tried on earlier.

"I can't accept this," I said, "It's far too expensive for a present."

"Of course you can accept it," she replied, "If I couldn't afford it I wouldn't have bought it, and anyhow, I bought it just as much for me as for you."

"Sorry, I don't quite know what you mean." I said.

Susan broke out into a wide smile as she said, "What I mean is that I bought it because I wanted to see you wearing it, as it should be worn, that is to say without the bra. I'm certain it will look wonderful on you and I can't think of anything I'd rather look at all evening than you in that dress. Go on, take it, and wear it for me this evening."

I took it from the bag. It looked even more beautiful than it did earlier.

"I'll wear it if you wear the brown dress." I said.

I can't wear that in public!" she exclaimed, "I bought that to wear when I'm on holiday."

"Please wear it," I said, "I'd love you to wear that dress."

Susan smiled again and said "I don't think so honey, it's a little too revealing to wear in public, especially for a woman of my age, even though I'd love to wear it for you." She turned and left the room.

I knew that if she had worn that dress I would have stood a good chance of seeing her reveal even more of her body.

I removed my bra and slipped the dress on. I then climbed onto the bed and looked at my reflection in the mirror above and realised that the dress was even shorter than I had thought, a good six or seven inches above my knees. I don't know why but for some reason I reached under the hem and pulled off my panties.

I lay on the bed for a few minutes when Susan tapped on the door again, this time opening it and stepping into the room before I could say anything.

I had my legs together so I knew that she didn't know that I was laying there pantie-less.

"Are you ready?" she asked, "I'm famished."

I looked up. She was wearing the brown dress. She looked awesome.

I slipped off of the bed and followed her. We were about to go out for a meal and all I was wearing was a skimpy dress and a pair of shoes, my pussy only just covered by the very high hemline. The thought of being so close to Susan whilst wearing so little made me feel excited and incredibly horny.

We walked down to the restaurant and as we passed through the doorway she leaned over towards me and whispered, "Can you hear all those creaking noises? That's the sound of stiffening cocks my honey."

We had a super meal, with lots of wine for lubrication, much more than we had ever consumed together before.

As the evening wore on the copious amount of alcohol made us both very relaxed and during the evening I took every opportunity offered to try and catch a glimpse of Susan's bare flesh.

The conversation moved on to her many holidays and I mentioned that I hadn't seen any tan lines on her body and she told me that was because she always holidayed on nudist beaches. As she described her last holiday I opened my legs and felt a cool breeze blowing onto my bare pussy.

"Do you holiday at nudist beaches to see all those naked men?" I asked.

Susan laughed, "Not really honey," she replied, "I just love being naked and feeling the sun all over my body." She paused as she took a drink from her glass and then continued, "And to look at all those wonderful, gorgeous, naked pussies." I knew she was telling me something and wondered if she realised just how close she was to my naked pussy.

"And I love the feeling when somebody watches me sunbathing nude, especially if I fancy them."

As Susan sat back into her chair the top of her dress moulded itself around her body as it tightened. I realised that she must be aroused as her nipples were very prominent as they pressed into the tight material.

She stayed in that position for a few minutes and I couldn't take my eyes off of her chest. I could feel my own nipples hardening and my pussy becoming moist.

As I took a sip of wine I felt one of Susan's feet touch the top of mine. Like me she had slipped off her shoes. My feet were together as her sole gently brushed across them. It had been a long time since I had played footsie with anyone.

I moved my feet apart. Her foot stayed on top of my right one and I placed my left on top of hers and gently pressed it down. It was my turn to tell her something by my actions.

I looked her in the eyes and a big smile broke out on it as she continued the caress.

We arrived back at our suite a little after midnight, both a little worse for the amount of wine we had consumed. This however didn't stop Susan from fetching another bottle and glasses from the drinks trolley in the corner of the room.

As I sat down onto the comfortable sofa Susan stood at the side of the coffee table and opened the first bottle and filled the two large glasses. She bent forward as she did so the front of her dress slightly fell away from her body. As she was sideways on to me I caught my very first, albeit brief, glimpse of her breasts. I could feel the beat of my heart quickening and my nipples started to harden.

Susan walked around the table and came to sit beside me on the sofa. She passed me a very full glass and we both took a deep draft of the sweet, deep red liquid.

"What should we talk about honey?" she asked.

I knew I wanted her to tell me more about her holidays. She had made me feel really horny earlier in the evening, telling me about them even though she hadn't gone into any deep detail, but I wanted her to.

I moved close to her side, took another gulp from my glass and said, "Your holidays, tell me more about your holidays".

I placed my now empty glass onto the table and Susan placed hers beside. She leaned forward and refilled them, her dress falling forward again as she did so. I leaned forward with her and was rewarded with another glimpse of her breasts, this time they were so much closer, just inches away from my eyes and she didn't seem in any hurry to sit back.

After a few moments we did sit back and Susan smiled to me. I smiled back. There didn't seem to be any need to say anything. She knew I had been looking at her, and she knew that I knew.

I placed my head on her shoulder and she put her arm around me and started to run her fingers through my hair.

"What do you want to know?" she asked.

"You said that you liked people looking at you when you were nude, that it turned you on. Tell me about a time you have been really turned on by someone looking at you."

"There was a time in Spain a few years ago." she said, "I was staying in a really nice villa at a naturist resort. A family, mum, dad and daughter of about eighteen or nineteen were staying in the villa opposite. I hadn't seen any of them naked, it was only optional at this particular venue, but both the mum and daughter only wore very skimpy swim suits and the dad walked round all day in a pair of small swimming shorts. There was a bit of a bulge in his shorts and I thought to myself that I would love to see him out of them."

She paused as we both took another drink. As we sat back into the sofa I again lay my head onto her shoulder and she put her arm back around me. This time however she placed the palm of her hand onto my bare arm and slowly slid it up and down as she continued.

She told me that one morning she had made her way to the beach. This particular stretch of golden sand was littered with large, smooth boulders. She sat with her back against one and applied some sun lotion and then removed her bikini top and as she was rubbing some lotion into her breasts the family in the opposite villa came and sat facing her with their backs against another boulder, about fifteen feet or so away.

The mum and daughter were both wearing their usual skimpy bikinis but this time dad was wearing some loose baggy shorts. As Susan was wearing sun glasses, the type with mirror lenses, the family couldn't tell if she was watching them.

After a while dad went for a swim in the sea and left mum and daughter applying sun lotion to each other. Mum kept whispering something into her daughters ear and she kept replying with a firm "no".

Mum and daughter settled down and took a couple of magazines from their bags and started to read them.

"At this point," Susan whispered, "I thought I would have a little fun with them."

She moved her hand from my arm, and placed it on my shoulder and gently pushed me forward a little. She then slid her arm down my back and placed her hand on my waist and started to softly caress me.

She continued her story by saying that she pulled her feet up towards her and placed them about eighteen inches apart before spreading her knees. Although she was still wearing her bikini bottom the mum and daughter were given a good view of her crotch.

After a few moments the mum again whispered something to her daughter, only this time she didn't reply. Susan had her head back and turned slightly so that it didn't appear to them that she was watching them.

The mother sat forward and slowly removed her top and passed the sun lotion bottle to her daughter who duly applied some to her mothers small but perky breasts.

I then realised that Susan's hand had found its way onto my tummy and she was caressing it in small circular movements, the circles very slowly getting larger. This, combined with her story and the amount of wine I had consumed was making me feel even more horny.

I placed a hand onto her knee, she opened her legs slightly to let it slip between them and as I gently rubbed her with my palm she placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head before continuing.

As the mum and daughter watched her she very slowly pulled the tie on one side of her bikini bottom before doing the same to the other one. She lay there for about ten minutes, all the time watching her watchers.

She took some sun lotion, rubbed it between her palms and then put one hand down the front of her bikini and very slowly rubbed the lotion in then did the same with her other hand, with a highly exaggerated motion.

My heart was now starting to pound. The thought of Susan rubbing lotion into her pussy excited me and her hand was now only narrowly missing my breasts.

She told me that she then started to very slowly roll down the front of her bikini as she lifted her hand from my tummy and placed it onto my right breast. Through the thin material I could feel her gently rubbing her fingers over my hard, swollen nipple. I turned to her and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek.

All Red
All Red
228 Followers