Theatre of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
225 Followers

"Do you want me to continue with the story?" She asked.

I again kissed her on the cheek as I whispered in reply, "Oh please, I want to hear everything. You're making me so hot."

Susan placed her free hand onto the inside of my thigh and started to caress that as she continued.

She told me that she rolled the front of her bikini down so that it only just covered her pussy. As she looked over the mother reached behind her daughter and undid the tie on her bikini top. She offered a little resistance at first but then just sat there as her mother removed it.

The daughters breasts were just like her mothers and the mother then rubbed sun lotion onto her daughters breasts. Then, as both were watching Susan spread her knees a little further and let the bikini bottom fall forward. She reached under herself and slowly pulled it out and away from her body and dropped it to her side. I gulped as she told me that the mother and daughter now had an unobstructed view of her naked, clean shaved pussy.

She kept watching as first the mother and then, a few minutes later, the daughter, removed their swim suit bottoms. It wasn't very long before Susan had a very nice view of two gorgeous pussies. The mother was clean shaven and the daughter was neatly trimmed.

It was then that Susan noticed movement behind the boulder that her audience were sitting against. The dad had returned and, almost fully shielded by the rock, was watching her, his eyes firmly fixed on her pussy. She could tell by his body movements that he was pleasuring himself as he was watching her.

I turned to Susan and kissed her on the lips, a long slow kiss.

"I wish I had been there." I told her.

"To see those two lovely pussies?" she asked.

"No silly", I replied, "To see yours."

We kissed again.

"You can see mine any time you like honey," she said before kissing me again, "Any time you like."

"Will you take your hand off of my breast?" I asked her.

"Don't you want it there honey?" she asked, a touch of sadness in her voice.

"No," I replied, as I moved my lips closer to hers. "I want it on the inside of my dress."

I again initiated a long, slow soft kiss and Susan gently responded.

Susan lifted me away from the seat and undid the tie at the top of my dress. I offered no resistance and it fell away from my body. She then pulled the fabric belt undone, again with no resistance, and asked me to stand up. I did as she asked and she slowly pushed my dress to the floor. I was now standing in front of her totally naked and my heart was pounding like a steam hammer.

"Oh my honey," Susan said in little more than a whisper, "How I've longed to see my little angle naked". She put a hand on each side of my waist, leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on my tummy.

I responded by placing my hands on the sides of her head and softly caressed her.

"And I long to see you naked my darling," I told her, "I long to look at you, to caress you, to play with you".

Susan stood and turned her back to me. She didn't have to say anything, I knew what she wanted me to do. I undid the clasps on the neck of her dress allowing it to fall forward and then pushed it down and off of her body. I was shocked to see that she too had not been wearing any panties all evening.

She turned to face me and for the first time I saw her nude. She was gorgeous.

I instinctively leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips and as I did so I felt a shudder pass through my body as our breasts touched.

Susan again placed her arms around my waist and pulled us close together. As we started a long tender kiss she slipped her hands onto my bottom and pulled me harder towards her, pressing my pussy onto her leg. Her tongue darted into my mouth as she started to rub my pussy with her thigh, her fingers kneading the cheeks of my bottom, ever pulling my pussy firmer against her.

I placed my hands on her bottom and started squeezing it as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. We kissed for several minutes before she broke the kiss.

"Now my honey," she whispered softly in my ear, "I'm going to take you to my bed and I'm going to lick and kiss every square inch of your divine body. And your pussy?, I'm going to eat you. I'm going to lick and lap that little bit of heaven until you scream with pleasure and beg me to stop, and then I'm going to eat you a little bit more."

My head was spinning. I wanted her to do all of those things and I wanted to play with her body, to caress and kiss her, to hug and cuddle her and I wanted to watch her naked body as she played with mine.

Without saying another word she led me across the room to her bed. As we passed by the door she turned off the light at the switch to leave the room bathed in darkness.

She led me to her bed and we both climbed on. We were on our knees facing each other and she pulled me toward her, wrapped her arms around me and pulled our bodies tight together. Her lips found mine and we shared another long passionate kiss.

Her tongue pressed onto my lips and I opened them to allow it access to my mouth. Our tongues danced with each other as I slipped my hands down her back and again placed them onto the cheeks of her ass, Susan letting out a loud moan the moment they made contact.

Susan pressed a hand between our bodies and cupped my breast as her other hand made its way over my tummy to rest on my thigh just a few inches from my pussy.

Our kissing grew more intense as she rolled my nipple between her finger and thumb at the same time as she gently brushed my thigh, each sweep stopping just short of my pussy.

I started to caress her bottom as we let our bodies fall onto the bed. Susan reached to the edge of the bed and turned on a switch that illuminated the mirror above, filling the room with a soft glow.

Susan broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck.

"Look up at the ceiling my darling," she whispered as she moved her hand onto my pussy.

I opened my eyes and looked upward at the same moment as her fingers touched my clitoris, making my ass involuntarily lift from the bed.

She gently pushed me backwards so that I was laying flat on my back and then she moved up my body and kissed me again. She slowly kissed my ears, my neck and then my lips again. She took me by the wrists and moved my hands to the top of the bed and whispered in my ear, "Keep looking at the mirror my sweetheart."

She moved her body up mine until she was sitting just below my breasts. She took my left hand and placed it onto a pillow and then reached behind and pulled out the ends of a pink ribbon then carefully and loosely tied it around my wrist. She then did the same with my right hand before moving her body down mine a little, leaned forward and kissed me passionately and cupped my breasts with her hands.

She played with my nipples with her fingers before moving her lips to take their place, first one breast then the other.

My heart started to race as I watched our reflection in the mirror. Her mouth was firmly clamped onto my small, left breast, her lips forming a seal and her actions forming a vacuum as she sucked, her tongue feverishly lapping my now swollen, rock hard nipple.

As she moved her face from my left breast to my right she reached behind and started to run the palm of her hand up and down my thigh.

She started to move her face down my body kissing, sucking and licking as she very slowly made her way downwards.

Her mouth stopped just an inch or two above my pussy. She started to stroke my thick bush of soft red pubic hair with her fingers as she re-positioned herself between my legs.

"My, my, what a gorgeous little furry pussy you have my darling," she said, "I'm going to have a lot of fun with that."

I again looked to the mirror as she took hold of my ankles and gently parted my legs. She opened them wide, very wide.

She slipped further down and took pink ribbons from one side of the foot of the bed and then the other and gently tied my ankles in turn. They, like my hands, were only tied loosely and I could easily have removed them but I didn't want to. I wanted to be at her mercy.

She slipped back up the bed and we again kissed passionately as she was kneeling beside me.

"Do you know how you are affecting me?" she asked between kisses, "I'll show you".

She released my left hand and placed it onto her soaking wet pussy. As it made contact she let out a deep, loud moan.

She then re-tied my hand with the ribbon.

I looked at her dripping pussy. It wasn't clean shaved as I had imagined but was covered with a thick mat of grey hair.

I looked back to the mirror as her face again plunged onto my breast and her hand rested on my tummy.

She sucked my breast and caressed my tummy for a couple of minutes making me wild with desire before, at the speed of lightning, she first pulled the ribbons holding my hands and then those holding my feet, tightening their grip. Although I didn't want there to be, there was no longer the option of escape.

Susan straddled my waist, leaned forward and offered a breast to my eager mouth.

I lifted my head to meet it and clamped my lips around the very swollen nipple and licked, kissed and sucked at it with all my worth. After a couple of minutes Susan replaced her breast with her other and I started all over again. All the time I was playing with her nipples with my mouth I could feel them swelling and hardening.

Susan shuffled up the bed until her crotch was hovering above my breasts. She reached down to her pussy and pulled her lips apart before lowering herself firstly onto my left breast, and then my right, smearing her juices all over the area around my swollen nipples. The effect was awesome, not only on my breasts but also on my pussy which was throbbing with anticipation of what the future would shortly be bringing to it.

By this time my whole body was on a high. I didn't know what else Susan had planned but I was more than eager to find out.

Susan again shuffled her body down the bed and leaned forward and kissed me. Our kiss lasted an age before she broke it off.

She moved her mouth to my breasts and in turn licked and sucked at them, sucking up all the traces of her pussy juices. She then kissed me again, pushing her tongue into my mouth and swirling it around mine so that I could share the taste of her juices.

"Now my honey, I'm going to fuck you," she whispered in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you with my fingers and my mouth. I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop and then I'm going to fuck you some more."

She reached down with her hand, placed it onto my pussy and immediately started to caress it with a slow circular motion. I was in heaven. She started to slowly kiss her way down my body and when her lips were just a couple of inches above my pussy she lifted her knee up and over my body. Her pussy was just inches from my mouth.

I had never been so close to a pussy before. The smell of her most intimate part was like nothing I had ever experienced. I was so excited. My breathing was very fast and heavy and my whole body was sweating and quivering. I knew it wouldn't be very long before I had an orgasm.

I looked up to the mirror again and watched as she parted my pussy lips with her fingers. She gently blew on my pussy and then started to lick around my clitoris. I felt a finger enter me and it slowly moved in and out. It was only a few seconds before it was joined by another.

Susan's pussy was still hovering above my face but much as I wanted to I couldn't bring myself to lick or kiss it.

Suddenly Susan clamped her mouth onto my exposed pussy flesh and sucked hard, rubbing her tongue over my clitoris and increasing the rhythm of her fingers.

Within seconds I exploded with the most incredible orgasm that I had ever experienced. My whole body lifted from the bed forcing my pussy even tighter onto Susan's mouth.

As the orgasm subsided Susan lifted her leg back over my body, turned around and came back up the bed to lay beside me. She undid the four ribbons. I put my arms tightly round her and pulled her towards me and kissed her hard.

We lay for a while before Susan turned to lay on her back. She took my hand and, opening her legs wide, placed it onto her pussy.

I looked up to the mirror and watched myself as I slowly started run my fingers through the rich mat of corse grey hair. Susan lifted her leg over my body, opening her legs even wider for me.

I turned and kissed her full on the lips as my hand slid onto her soaking wet flesh. She let out a loud moan as I started to play with her.

I moved my mouth to her left breast and sucked her very swollen nipple, running my tongue round and round and sucking gently but purposefully . My fingers slid effortlessly all around the excited area surrounding her gaping hole.

I released her nipple from my mouth and turned back onto my back and again looked up to the mirror. I looked at Susan's reflected face, she was watching my every move. "Slip your fingers into my cunt my darling", she whispered, "Fuck me with your fingers".

I clamped my mouth onto her breast again as I slipped two fingers effortlessly inside her.

She took a very deep breath and pushed her crotch hard onto my hand, forcing my fingers to penetrate deeper inside her. Her juices flowed over my hand.

I slipped a third finger inside her, and pushed them as deep as they would go. Susan lifted her bottom a little higher, trying to make me penetrate her even deeper, but my small finger, which was now pressed hard against her ass-hole, was preventing this from happening.

My fingers had plenty of space inside her, and her juices were lubricating their movements. I pulled them out, and brought them to my nose. The aroma was incredible and made me feel even more light headed. I took my mouth from her breast and planted a hard kiss on her lips.

Her breathing was really hard and fast. I placed my fingers to her mouth and she closed her lips round them, sucking and licking them frantically.

I then placed my hand back onto her pussy and caressed her for a few moments, making her increasingly wet.

She was gasping for breath.

"Fuck my cunt again Honey", she gasped, "as deep as you can".

I rolled my fingers together and carefully started to slip four fingers inside her.

She let out a loud moan as she pushed herself ever deeper onto my hand.

I looked up to the mirror, I could clearly see my hand deep inside her pussy. She kept lifting her tummy trying to get it in even deeper. I started to slowly slip it in and out, the whole palm of my hand slipped inside her, only my thumb stopped its progress further. I slipped it out so only my finger tips were inside her and then slipped it back up to the hilt.

When it was fully in I caressed her clitoris with my thumb making her moan louder and deeper. She carefully placed her hand on to the back of my head and applied gentle pressure to leave me in doubt as to where she wanted my face to go.

I started to place gentle kisses all over her tiny breasts, before slowly making my way downward. My head was spinning, my heart was thumping, my nipples were hardening and my pussy was again getting excited with the knowledge that my face would shortly be between Susan's wide open legs.

My lips reached her navel which I kissed and gently licked. Susan again gently pressed onto the back of my head. Her breathing was getting deeper and harder and my hand continued to slip in and out of her pussy. Within seconds my lips came into contact with the course mat of her pubic hair.

In my present position I couldn't move any further down her body so I slipped back up beside her and kissed her deeply and passionately, our tongues danced around each other as I fully covered her mouth with mine.

Susan was trying to breath through her nose but she was breathing so deeply that she had to break the kiss.

I lifted her leg from my body, slipped down the bed and positioned myself so that I was kneeling between her legs. I placed a hand on each thigh and opened her legs as wide as I could.

I slipped my body flat onto the bed and kissed and licked each thigh in turn, slowly moving my face closer and closer to her pussy. She was sweating profusely as her breathing continued to deepen and her moans became even louder.

My lips were now only inches from her pussy She placed a hand on each side of my face and tried to guide it towards its target. The aroma of her pussy was driving me wild and my pussy throbbed as I felt her pubic hair brushing my cheeks.

I stopped with my face just an inch or two from her swollen, soaking pink fleshy lips. Her pussy was gaping and her clitoris erect.

As Susan gently tried to pull my mouth to her I suddenly realised that I couldn't bring myself to make contact with her pussy.

I wanted to, I desperately wanted to, but I just couldn't.

"Kiss my cunt, lick my cunt." Susan pleaded.

I placed a hand either side of her pussy and carefully pulled her lips apart.

It looked so inviting, like a freshly stoned peach, but I still couldn't bring myself to make contact with my mouth.

"Please Honey, please lick my pussy," she begged, "Please my darling, take my cunt into your mouth and pleasure it, I'll do anything to you that you want me to, anything, please, please, please play with my cunt with your mouth."

"I'm so, so sorry," I replied. "I want to, I really want to, but, but, I just can't."

"A hundred pounds," Susan gasped, "I'll give you a hundred pounds just to kiss my pussy."

I didn't want her money, I wanted to pleasure her with my mouth but I just couldn't.

"A thousand pounds. I'll give you a thousand pounds, just for one kiss on my pussy."

Why couldn't I do it? I so wanted to do it. I longed to taste her most intimate place but I just couldn't take that one last step. Something inside me wouldn't let me cross that barrier.

"Ten thousand pounds. I mean it my gorgeous darling, ten thousand pounds to make your Susan the happiest woman on Earth.

I had frozen. I couldn't move any closer.

Susan's hands slightly tightened on the sides of my head and she started to slowly move her body towards my face.

"Forgive me my darling, but I will die if I can't have your mouth on my cunt."

I lay perfectly still as her pussy moved slowly nearer and nearer, my heart was pounding as it came ever closer.

I opened my mouth just as it made contact and closed it around the flesh that surrounded her clitoris. I immediately started to suck and flashed my tongue over and over her hardened nub.

I pushed my thumb deep inside her pussy and wiggled it about as my onslaught of her clitoris continued.

Susan pressed harder onto my face and her moans turned almost into screams.

Harder and harder I sucked and licked and faster and faster I wiggled my digit inside her, harder and harder, faster and faster.

She wrapped her legs around my body and pulled me tighter into her. I could hardly breathe and I was so incredibly excited. Even though there had been no physical contact with my pussy I could feel myself about to come.

I freed my hands from her thighs and reached up to her breasts, cupping one in each hand I started to knead them and roll her rock hard nipples between finger and thumb.

Harder she pulled my face to her pussy. I slipped my tongue deep inside her, opened my mouth wide and spread my top lip over her hot pink flesh. I sucked her clitoris deep into my mouth and forced my tongue ever deeper inside her.

Susan lifted her ass from the bed taking my head with it as she erupted into an enormous orgasm. I moved a hand from her breast and reached down to my pussy, within a second or two I joined her with another orgasm.

Susan was thrashing on the bed, her climax kept going and going, and I kept licking and sucking, trying to make it last for as long as I could.

All Red
All Red
225 Followers