Their Cocks, Then Their Fists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers

"End of the story?" Mistress Athena asked.

"Almost. So finally they pull their fists out and shove me to the floor. Now they stand over me, dicks in hand and start pissing, all three at once, really drenching me. And when they're done using me as their urinal they get their dicks nice and stiff again and all three jerk off over me, big, heavy loads too, loads they've been holding back through the hours of raping me. Then, without saying another word, they split.

"There I was on the floor. I must've been quite a sight, naked and raw, ravaged, sloshing around in pools of piss, splattered with cum. But did I start sobbing? Did I call my best friend and holler about the terrible thing that happened to me? No. No, what I did was lay there like a horny pig, drenched, my cunt and asshole sore as hell. There was a mirror on the back of my bathroom door and looking into it I could see the reflection of my brutally reamed-out holes, my thoroughly abused fuck holes. I don't know why, but the sight of myself like that aroused the shit out of me. Excited me so much that all I could do was bring a hand between my legs and beat off to the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had as I relived in my mind all the delicious torments I had just been forced to endure. And now here I am, your slave...."

libidinal
libidinal
2,725 Followers
12