All Comments on 'Their First Date'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More Junior High

This was a story of two shy people who were very awkward together. To me it sounded like two junior high students fooling around, not college students. Very poorly written.

spider97203spider97203about 17 years ago
So what

I just read junior high comments and wanted to let you know I did sound like their young but I loved the way you work up to the love making thats what makes a story good.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awkward moments

I really enjoyed the story. They sounded more like two 15 year olds than college students, but I still thought it was a very good story!

sacksackabout 17 years ago
not all college students are experienced...

very well written and believable, even if the kid they were babysitting for was incredibly well behaved! No matter what the age, the first time mutual seduction can be titillating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please Continue...

I thought this was an excellent story and different because it didn't assume all 18 year olds are experienced. I REALLY hope that you will add chapters and tell us more about Kimmie and Tim's adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Very good story, keep up the good work and I hope to read more of Tim and Kimmy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
62 year old memories FLASHED BACK to ME

There was what? 5 pages? at about page 3.....40to 45 year old memories came back. Hell, by page 3 I was stiff,,(nuttin' happened- NUTS ! but close) Hell,I'm over 60 now. - But a GREAT STORY !! This is a FIVE !!

....nuts Literoctica still does not recognize my ID name. Good Job.. Charley

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank You

This story is one of the best first time tales I have read. Thank you so very much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing story -

I would love to read more about Kimmie and giving timmy her first blow job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

I truly enjoyed every single page of this story, and I don't think it could be written any better. The behavior of the two college students seemed to differ from most typical 18-year olds, but I think that made the story much more interesting since they went from shy, awkward kids to intimate adults. Plus, the brief clicking of pages ceased to exist, as I was completely absorbed in the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Almost Great

Great up to the end Charles, but next time skip the rubber. This is porn, we don't have to be politically correct. The rubber bit ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not so good

I didn't really like this story for a few reasons. The story seemed to be narrated in a very childish way and some of the sexual terms made no sense.

It was also too long and just the whole childish storytelling made this not so believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best "First Time" story

I really enjoyed this story - it reminded me a lot of my own first time, all those years ago, when I too was shy and inexperienced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story

I thought that overall, this was a great story. I liked the progression, and I liked the consistency of the awkward tension. However, I would recommend not using such strange and childish sounding sexual euphamisms, including "cunnie" and "bubbies."

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
Best of the nearly

nearly 30 Petersunn stories that I have read. It seems to real to me, not as an 18 year old, but as a 15-16 year old, some 56 years ago. The memories that the story brings back are some of the best of my life. I'm not sure that kids today are so inexperienced at 18 as those in Mr. Petersunn's stories, but maybe they have to be 18 to participate in the porn industry, so what was natural for most of us at earlier ages starts at 18 in the porn industry. That aside, this story mirrors my own experience quite closely - mine began on a two person swing in my girlfriend's back yard after a movie date. Passionate kissing led to touching, to grasping, to fingering, and more passionate kissing. Thus, I wondered in this story why the kissing ceased between the first series of kisses and the climax. We also were hot, getting more intimate, and needing a spot where we could stretch out and hold one another, feeling each others bodies close, and feeling the touch of legs, thighs, hips, torsos, and lips. We found a nook, more like a bed, in the basement den of her home, and crawled under a cover, more to reduce the chills of that underground room. But, of course, it allowed the greater exploration, the removal of clothes, and the ultimate experience of first time sex. I thank you , Mr Petersunn for allowing me to relive my first time and one of the best memories of my entire life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WHOA!!!!

that was so wicked!!! it was so sexual and intimate. I can't wait for another story like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing Story

Love it....You should write more often :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very cool!

A great love story. Now how about a sequel --- their second date? Let's watch them discover their sexuality...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

Can we have some more? I want to see them discover what turns them on. Can we see her pee? maybe some anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I loved it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Follow up story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I remember

My first was similar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brings back memories of my first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sweet. How I wish I'd known a girl like Kimmie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The best story I've ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous