All Comments on 'Their First Time'

by zydrateaddict

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Should be continued

Great story so far, but you should continue this one. How would her husband deal with finding out? Preferably ending with him throwing her cheating ass out.4 Stars.

EuphoricaEuphoricaover 11 years ago
Awesome Progression

Only half-way through reading.. he has her pinned against the wall just inside her front door.. gotta tell you how much I love your dirty mind!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
a very nicely written story of a whore

The sex was hot and I agree with anon. Part 2, the husband dumps her with the trash. Gave it a 3, nice writing style "Z". It flowed and was pretty hot, but I hate the cheating sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yeah another whore wife

hopefully husband tosses her out and lets all her friends know what a whore she is and cant keep wedding vows.

cheaters should have to wear a sign and be put on a registry for cheaters so when someone is interested they can look up the name and see they cheated on a previous spouse. I sure wouldn't marry one i would fuck them but never marry they aren't worth it.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just a whore

just a whore who did not just get carried away but is planning for more and already finds his cock the center of her thoughts instead of her husbands. let's hope that hubby finds out and permanently give her that cock - by sewing it up instide her cheating cunt to rot and infect her. you hit the mark - you created a low life piece of shit wife - as was your intent.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Piercing(s) Premise with Untapped Potential

All sex, quite good play by play of genital frolicking. Minimal character development to Ying the Yang. When the zydrateaddict makes all elements of his story as intriguing as the Prince Albert subplot ( what if there had been a accident ) there will be hot rating fireballs punctuating his story resume.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Well done

One of the best examples of a lengthy piece of pornographic fiction I have ever read.

Well written and the sustained eroticism and explicit dialog make it a cock-raising joy to read.

The ridiculous criticism seems to come from readers who don't agree with the lifestyle of the wife and has nothing to do with the quality of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Guess the story is of two classifications

The most obvious classificaton for this story would be crudely stated as a "jack off story". The more difficult to discern classification for this story is a category that is not on Literortica but seems to show up a lot on the Loving Wives category. This clssification could be designated as the "Slut Wives ". Since it is so ;prevelant it should probably be set into it's own Literotica category.

As far the author's achievement in the first classification noted above , it is quite well done. Personally for me that type of story is quite avoidable I tend to gravatite to love

making stories with realistic character set in realistic plot lines. So for me this aspect of the story has virtually no value.

The second classification in this story has been written so many times that it has become a cliche. In my own long personal life I have encounter less than 10% of the women i have known who were in acutality even close to sluts. So from my own experience these types of stories probably fall squarely into the male fantasy sector of our population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nothing Loving about........

this slut wife. She is just another whore who can't keep her legs together! I also thought the story read like it was written by a 60 yr old dirty pervert who has been jacking off for the last 40 years!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Add to LSD

Once again got here late (after LSD made very salient observations, as did Mr. Smyth.) I would like to also observe that the development of the sexual relationship between Sweetie and Mike the Bull is gradual and realistic (given their pot-laced environment.) She does not rip off her shorts after seeing the Big Bejeweled Beefstick! (Until after he has zipped up and boogied!)

Good writing, perhaps a bit long.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
"I Do Still Love My Husband.."

Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
idiots

One of the things that always makes me wonder is why so many people have to write about how terrible the wife in a cheating wife story is behaving. You knew what was going to happen when you took the time to read the story...you got involved enough to care about the characters...and now you have to rant about how immoral the character behaved?

These charaters are non-people....it's a work of fiction...no actual marriages or husbands were harmed. Get over it.

And even if the story was true...you knew what the subject was before you read it so some part of you wanted to read about it, to visualize it, to vicariously experience it. By those actions some part of you not only approves of this kind of behavior...you bloody well relish it! Words are cheap...actions speak loud...and you guys took the time to read the story and even more time to comment on it. Seems to me the loudest whiners mjust have read the story with the greatest interest.

- CHRIS

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Duble standard and hypocrisy

@ Dear (Chris) Anon How many times we consequence revenge reconcilation story fans got how we how can enjoy such stories we are misogynist etc...DUBLE STANDARD AND HYPOCRYSY MAXIMA MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Just a whore not worth shit

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Best advice I can offer

Leave the requests to radio stations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

At the end she doesn't know when and if she and Mike will get together. She had nothing good to say about Paul and just praised Mike's equipment like he was a God and belittled her husband the entire day that they got it on. The ultimate was she wanted to do it on the their marital bed so she could think of Mike's wonderful equipment so she would be able to get off thinking of it. Dee will definitely be seeing Mike again and every chance she gets. Mike, who knows her husband isn't much of a friend. Anyhow I hope there is another chapter but know the wife will be climbing the walls to get Mike back inside of her. Well written and touches your emotions. Thanks for writing and sharing.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
wow!!!

The story is earthy realistic plausible and wreaks the frality of a human relationship. The writer accentuates every nuance as graphically as it begs to be told. The absence of communication love respect and consideration for this woman lead her to desperation. She was presented as woman feeling totally unappreciated by her unassuming spouse. She had expressed desires that were not fulfilled. She drove to fill her bucket list while respecting her love with her spouse.

I walk away with the enlightenment of being more sensitive to your mate and by all means be loving and caring in everyway you can. The demeaning comments about the husband could be construed in many ways, but I feel that love prevailed in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It

You are such a great, detailed writer! I tried to absorb it all in one sitting but had to bookmark it to come back later because i found myself starting to skim, and it is too well-written for that.

As a married woman i could relate well to Dee (almost to a "T"). Especially the anal rimming and so many of the other sexploits. I also loved the information about male genital piercings. That was very erotic and arousing to me. I hope to gain personal experience someday.

I could not relate to the hairy pussy though. i have never regretted shaving my smooth and have never had a lover complain. But that is why i love reading Lit. I love the differences of opinion and preferences.

THANK YOU for sharing your amazing gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gross

All the stuff about piercings is pretty nasty. Why anyone would want to do that to themselves I have no idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this has been one of my favorite stories on this site....very nice

zydrateaddictzydrateaddictover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Wow, that's a lot of comments in a pretty short time frame. Thank you all for taking the time to read and to comment.

I am glad so many of you are enjoying my stories and what I have to share. I love to write and hope to continue to contribute to this wonderful site.

As Chris, Mr Smyth, and others have pointed out, this was a work of fiction, try and keep that in mind.

Thanks again!

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

Just do us a favor and write on story where the husband is not a wimp cuckold! Please!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Nicely done

An epic tale of lust and sex that is erotically written.

I was wondering what it felt to her, to have a junk yard pushed up her cunt with all of the hardware he had stuck in his dick.

I would imagine it would feel very different to her, after putting up with a little dick husband.

I would like to read about them getting together again, an for her to finally confess that she is in love her new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I walked into the shower one day and there was a guy in there with a huge cock and he had a ring throuhg it. I could not keep my eres off him and heknew it. I wanted so bad to fall on my knees and beg him to let me suck him and he could have fucked my ass all day. Alass he never came back but I still look for him. I dream of meeting him and spending days sucking his cock and him fucking me in the mouth and ass. I know he must cum in bukets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cheating slut

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
powerful cheetah

Love that line about her freckles making her look like a cheetah. I am definitely going to remember that when i hit on a freckled lover ;) Also loved the hardware angle, that sounds sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring

Way too long, kept going on and on. Poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too long?

A great story. Well written and hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the most torrid detailed description of a sexual encounter I believe I have ever read. And the first featuring penile piercings. Really interesting, that. But where is the story? The story is her and her husband, with the intrusion of Big Mike. She says she loves her husband and will never leave him. In her passion, in this hugely exciting coupling, she has already left him. This is a story fragment, though a monumental one. J.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I stopped reading this shit when I got to the part about the moron piercing his penis. You do not drive a nail into the Pieta. A work of art (and the human body is a work of art), doesn't need a cheesy modification.

I skipped pages until I got to that last page to leave this comment and saw that it is yet one more story that had to degrade and abuse the woman during sex.

What in the world is with these pathetic excuses for human being author who feel that they are not manly unless they are heaping abuse on a woman. I love the rare opportunity to correct these Cro-Magnons when they stick their heads out of their cave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous