All Comments on 'Their Invincible Love Ch. 02'

by SecretLoverOIE

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You seem uninterested in communicating with your readers.

Instead, you attempt to stretch the meanings of words to create an inane melange that teeters on the rim of understanding; obviously intending to impress with your self-styled, confabulated wordsmithing. You do not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What????

Whoa!! The feedback is too nasty. Do not listen to anyone who tells you to quit writing. I do not understand the vitriol of these comments.

Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I agree with What!!!.

Loved this story & you should keep on writing this story & others like it.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
I still like the kind of dream-like character of this story.

If the Writer of the above story reads this commentary, please refer to my commentary posted to your first submission. It's just that someone wrote a rude comment which has since been removed (?), I didn't think you deserved it and I wrote in your defence because I felt it to be too rude to not say anything in your favour. Obviously your an Asian person exposed to a Western education but nontheless thinks in the Asiatic idiom, which is perfectly OK by me. I just like your story for all reasons I wrote of in the commentary of your first submission. I never encountered an incest story that has a kind of dreamy quality to it before and that is what appeals to me. If you continue with a third chapter, I'll read that one too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Raul in this excellent story is hot as fuck

over what he thinks is his sister's delectable slit. When the boy finds out it's his own mother's beautiful hairy cunt, there'll be no stopping him. That rascal'll have his hard young cock up inside his mommy more than it's just hanging down over his balls. Nothing can ever get a boy as hard or be as satisfying as the warm wet ever-loving cunt he came out of. It's just the way it is between sons and their moms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous