Their Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slid up further feeling the softness of her skin as he continued reminiscing. It had been wonderful to feel her back, as he hugged her when she was completely naked. Even her back felt so erotic and when he first lowered his hands to her butt, he almost came. Later he did cum, more than once and it was great both times. She had come at least there times so he knew he had pleased her.

He looked at her in his mind's eye, seeing her naked that night, she was still so pretty and sexy. He hand slipped upward even more. He had to touch her this time. He felt his hand touch her skirt, but he kept it moving gently sliding under the hem. He luxuriated in the feel of the material on the top of his hand and the feel of her skin under his hand. He was starting to get a hardon, not only from the feeling but from knowing where his hand was going to end up.

She had of course felt his hand on her leg but hadn't thought anything of it. Even when he had caressed her inner thigh with his fingers, she ignored it. She didn't notice when his hand slid up her leg and under her hem though. It wasn't until his hand was half way to her waist when it stopped for moment to caress her upper thigh that she became aware that his touch meant something more than just comfort. She turned her head to stare at him through tear-filled eyes almost incredulous.

He didn't notice her look and just continued to slide his hand up her leg, after the short stop to enjoy the feeling of her upper thigh under his hand. It was something that always thrilled him. He sighed silently though as he thought about the future. That didn't stop him from moving his hand the rest of the way. Finally, he felt her panties. They seemed to be the usual type, he had wondered if she was wearing her skimpy ones under that shorter skirt. He had also wondered if she had worn that outfit for him, or for guys in general. It didn't matter at the moment because he was the one who would get her right now.

He maneuvered his hand so that his fingers were between her legs, he lightly brushed those wonderful second set of lips. He wanted to touch them to feel them now, but he also wanted to tease her to make sure she was eager for the finish. He played the tips of his fingers back and forth for a few seconds before pressing harder. He gasped as he felt the long skinny bumps that were her mons.

She was still wondering, "How he could be doing that now?!" She probably would have shut her legs on his hand, but she was too deep in her thinking about how he could be excited right now. Of course he always did like her butt, she always had thought that might be one of the things that first attracted him to her. The first couple of times they had met and talked she had been wearing shorts that were a little tight. It happened to be the same pair of shorts each time. That reminded her of some of the good times they had. Starting with their honeymoon. It was wonderful to be able to spend time with him, for him to be her husband. Everything had gone so well, not only the sex, but just being with him 24 hours a day. Being introduced as his wife. There had been two or three glitches but they just seemed to fit together so well. There had been other good times too, with one big one being recently. She hadn't thought of that time together when she had decided to separate from him for a time.

Suddenly a good feeling shot through her emotions as his fingers traced her mons. She almost jumped from what to her was a sudden thrill. Jimmy's hand was now resting on the crack of her butt with his fingers in-between her legs. He was using those fingers to stroke her in a way he knew she liked. Every few strokes he pressed harder and after a minute or so, he was pressing the material of her panties into her slit. It was both uncomfortable and good at the same time. She still could say stop but it felt too good, and it was something he hadn't done for months, almost a year. He suddenly stopped and she groaned in disappointment, but he was just sliding his hand down the curve of her butt then pushed two fingers under the leg band of her panties. She sighed in anticipation, knowing where those fingers were going. Within a few short seconds, she was proven right as he touched her bare pussy lips. He just stroked his fingertips up and down. She squirmed and moaned. Tears were still in her eyes but her mind was more on what she was feeling.

Jimmy tried to reach under her to get to her clit, but she didn't lift herself to allow him. He went back to stroking her, from her anus to just before her clit. He slipped a fingertip into the slit as he slid his fingers up and forth. As he went by her anus, he pushed in slightly. The increasing wetness of her pussy provided enough lubrication for his finger. He kept going deeper an deeper with each stroke. Eventually he had the finger in up to the first knuckle. She still tried to debate whether or not this was the time for that, but her mind was increasingly taken up by the feelings he was producing. She loved him and loved it when he took it slow like this. She liked things now! But he had taught her that going slow not only increased her euphoria but also produced more feelings than going fast did. It also allowed her to enjoy the build up. Finally, she made up her mind, when he suddenly stuck those two fingers into her slit. They could only go in part way but he rubbed the inside walls of her pussy quickly. She suddenly turned over. He barely had time to pull his hand out and he looked at her funny like he couldn't believe Babs was stopping it. However, she was not putting a stop to it, once on her back she pulled her skirt up and pushed down her panties. Once they were off, she laid back down on her stomach, with her legs apart.

He grinned and reached under her skirt again. He caressed her butt, including in-between the crack. She groaned and soon he was touching her slit again. He slowly stroked her again for a minute or so, then slowly pushed two fingers in going in all the way. His fingers curled and he began to stroke her G-spot. She did jump that time. After another two minutes he moved and flipped her skirt up, then dove between her legs and started licking her just below her butt. From her anus and to the end of her slit with each swipe of his tongue.

After three minutes and a few seconds, she said in a soft voice, "Ghha Hnnn, Please stop."

He sat back wondering why she was stopping him again, but she flipped over onto her back then pulled her skirt all the way up exposing everything to him. Babs next touched her clit, rubbing it slightly. Jimmy then understood that, she wanted him to lick her clit. He bent back down and nibbled on the small nub. She jerked in pleasure and moaned as he licked it. Then he started licking from her anus to the top of her clit in long slow swipes. Soon she bucked against him and he grabbed the clit with his teeth, and chewed on it gently. She almost screamed out her pleasure. He continued to chew, lick, and suck her through two climaxes. He did it slowly and gently, at one point, she begged him to do it harder and faster but he ignored her. Later she wanted to give back to him, but when she sat up and reached for him he softly batted her hand away, and then pushed her back down. In-between the first and second one orgasm she undid her blouse and he reached up while still licking, and pushed up her bra exposing her breasts. She always thought that was a little uncomfortable, but when she was turned on she didn't care. He licked and sucked at the same time he tweaked both of her nipples. Tweaking wasn't as good as sucking on them, but she liked it when she was extremely aroused as she was then.

Soon after the second orgasm, he stopped and moved up her body, positioning himself just right so that his hard shaft went into her very wet slit with one movement of his hips. She gasped out a moan as he went in, Babs hadn't known he had taken off his pants; it must have been during the two or three very short periods of time when he had stopped for a few seconds. Now though she didn't care if he had ripped off his pants she wanted him where he was, inside her. After a few strokes, she joined him by humping against him on his in stroke but he still went slow. In and out, in and out slowly.

She even told him to go faster, but he just said through gritted teeth, "Not today."

She watched him for a moment through her euphoria as he grimaced and gritted his teeth, obviously forcing himself to go gently. Her climax kept building and building. Soon reaching her peak as she panted and gasped out moans.

A second later Babs let out a louder "Yes Now Ogod yes...GrrrhhhaaaNNNNN AAAn!" as she went over the edge.

Jimmy kept up his pace as she moaned her way through the climax, and even as she relaxed. Almost immediately, she was groaning again, since he was still thrusting, his cock rubbing against the walls of her cunt, which was still aroused and ready for more pleasure. Soon though his head went back and groaned through gritted teeth, as he forced himself to keep the same slow speed. He started panting with a "NNNA" on each second pant. Babs watched him grimace with growing pleasure taking her pleasure higher with his. Finally, he couldn't help it and pushed in hard and deep. A second later, he let out a "GrrraahhhhHHNNNA" as she felt a new wetness inside her. He withdrew a bit and jammed it in again, as he screamed an "HHHNNNAAaaa". There was a third jam and a third Groan as she felt the wetness grow. His head stayed up and back as he quickened his thrusts for almost half a minute. Then his head slumped forward but he still fucked in and out for five more thrusts.

Finally, he stopped and collapsed on top of her, breathing deeply. Seconds later, he rolled off her onto his back, still breathing hard. As his breath became normal, she rolled to her side and put her arms around him, snuggling to him after she kissed him three times. She thanked him then relaxed. Again as last time, she ended up falling asleep. She thought his breathing indicated he was falling asleep so she was relaxed, comfortable and happy.

But again as last time when she awoke, she was alone. She was disappointed and puzzled. He still didn't want to sleep with her? Even after what they talked about last night and what he had done?

She had woken up early, feeling peaceful and satisfied she had reached over to her husband but no one was there, thinking he had gone to the bathroom she had just laid there dozing but a while later she woke up more fully and again reached over but again no Husband. She sat up and called his name. No answer. She sat there puzzled. He had made love to her so she had expected that afterwards he had decided to stay with her, but evidently, he still didn't want to sleep with her. She got up, put on her robe, and looked around her room just to make sure. Babs then picked up her phone and called his room. No answer. She got dressed and hurried off to find him. She ran into a couple people who they both knew and she asked if they had seen Jimmy. One said that he had left. She asked if he had just left them but the friend said that no what he had meant was that Jimmy had left the conference early and had gone home. He took an early morning flight.

Her eyes went wide at that but she thanked them, hurriedly leaving. She didn't want them to see the tears in her eyes, because she realized the implications of his leaving without even saying goodbye were. She walked back to her room, thinking that maybe he had said goodbye after all, and that was what last night had been for. She had to go talk to him. She tried his cell phone but it was off. She made arrangements to get a flight home early herself and packed. If he went back to their house, she might be able to catch him there. Babs wondered if he was expecting her to show up or if he thought, he had enough of a head start. Depending on the flight and connections, she might not be that far behind him and if he packed all of his stuff still at the house, it would take a while.

As the case was, she did make it back to their home city in record time, she was delayed getting a cab, which seemed to go slowly through the traffic but she finally made it home. She went inside with her bags but the door was bolted which was not a good sign. Sure enough, no one was home. It was early evening and she saw that some suitcases were still being packed. So he was deciding on what to take with him and had gone out for something. Maybe to dinner or... as another thought hit her, "No not that" she thought. Not a date please, not with some tart or slut. They both knew women who would love to take advantage of the situation to have sex with Jimmy. Just the thought that he would have sex with someone else hurt almost as much as when she thought he had gone into Jenne's room back at the resort for sex.

While she waited for him, she planned what to say. She had done a lot of thinking on the trip here and had come to a conclusion, which made this confrontation different than what she had originally pictured. It was going to be very hard to say what she was going to say, but he deserved it. Instead of just sitting and waiting, she put her stuff in one of their other bedrooms. As she had searched through the house, it was obvious that he planned on sleeping in the master bedroom, and she thought it wouldn't do for her to sleep there too. She put some of her stuff away and got the bed ready to sleep on even though she probably won't be doing much sleeping.

An hour or so later Jimmy came home; alone she was relieved to see. He came in and was surprised, almost shocked, to see her waiting in the living room. Her hands were on her hips and she had an angry look on her face.

After a second she spoke, "Jimmy we need to talk, I have something to tell you."

He cringed inside, he couldn't help because the words and tone were the same that day she announced their separation. He wondered how this announcement would change them and how bad would, the change be.

"I...Um, I think you should go back to the retreat. I decided not to fight your decision to leave. I was going to argue with you and try to convince you to stay. I was going to get in your face, angry that you would leave me like that without a proper goodbye or explanation, I still am upset about that," here her face softened, "but I thought about it on the way here and decided you're right. I...I'm not right for you. I failed you; I'm not a good wife. You deserve someone better. I started dating as soon as I felt free from you; I wasn't there when you needed me. I...I…," here she looked down for a moment, "there was more to me going out with my friend the night your dad died. It wasn't just that I was a little drunk that kept me from getting your message.... She and I made out that night."

She looked at him and saw he was shocked, but not as much as she thought he would be by that confession. That was because he knew she had been holding back on him, not telling all that had happened that night. It was just the way she had spoken while describing that night back at the conference. That she had made out with her girlfriend was a surprise, he had been sure she had spent time with one or more of the guys she had danced with, doing more than just dancing.

"I…we parked in front of where I was staying and we talked. Just girl stuff but something happened and I kissed her, she kissed back and we kept going. We felt each other up; it wasn't till I had my hand up her skirt, on her panties, and almost touching her…there, that I realized what I was doing. I had to stop it, it would still be cheating and I wasn't sure I wanted to make love to another woman. She said later that she was about ready to put a stop to it if I hadn't. When I went inside, I was thinking of that instead of seeing if I had a message. I'm sorry. I failed you when you needed me. And...and the way I was treating you before I suggested the separation wasn't good. You deserve better than that, maybe one of those girls you dated as part of the program would be better for you. You deserve the chance to find out. I will let you go and you can do whatever you want with them. I think we had some good times together and I don't regret the time we had, but you deserve better than me. "

He nodded toward the end because it was true they had some good times, especially at the beginning, but she could be right about the rest too.

At that, she turned and walked out of the room, she wasn't sure if she wanted him to follow and protest but he didn't. He stood stunned. This was a huge surprise. He had to spend some time thinking about it.

Later he was moving around the house making sure he had everything when he heard a noise from her room. The door was partly open and he peeked in. As his head went through the doorway, he realized what the noise was. Babs was sobbing. He could tell that it was with great pain. That was twice he had seen her crying in a week, that was more than during their whole marriage. As he watched her he realized what he had heard, it was her saying, "That hurt so much."

She was trying to cry softly but with her door open like that, he had heard her anyway. "So", he thought, "No matter how unemotional she had sounded and logical she had tried to make it sound it had bothered her, a lot it looked like." Part of him was glad for that fact, that she thought breaking the marriage was something to hurt. After she explained to him why she wasn't going to fight him leaving, he had wondered if she cared. Now part of him wanted to go in and comfort her to tell her it was okay. But it wasn't okay. Even though it hadn't been nearly as bad as he once thought, she had put him through a lot in the past year. First, she had started acting like a bitch, yelling at him for small things, then she had "suggested" the separation so they could think things through. Next, he had heard she was dating other men. That had hurt more than the separation, almost as bad as she was feeling now. She had even kissed some of the guys he had been told by a friend. That friend had said and Jimmy had agreed mentally, that it meant she was doing even more with her dates. Now Jimmy believed her when she said that she hadn't done anything more, and had actually stopped dating when she realized what she was doing, but still she had dated. On top of that, she hadn't returned all of his calls. He had called her more than she had called him, even though she had sent a nice birthday card but it had been more one sent to a friend than to a husband. There were other issues too. Her general attitude toward him even before the separation for one. She had been taking him for granted, but he had been doing the same to her. There were smaller issues he didn't feel like going over right now. They all combined to convince him to turn around and walk away.

The next day he was gone when she finally woke. Just a note to tell her bye. He did add that she was right the first part of their marriage had included many good times. They had seemed to get along a whole lot better then, but some of that had been due to his not wanting to make a big deal about some of the things she had done. She returned to work a couple of days later and he didn't make any more phone calls to her. She was tempted to call him but didn't think it was a good idea.

A month later, he came into town to take care of some personal business. He had taken a yearlong sabbatical from the hospital and it was almost up. He had to decide if he was going to resign and find work someplace else or go back with Babs still there. While he was in town, he talked to another friend of theirs who worked at the same hospital. Jamie had come over to where Jimmy was staying to introduce her new fiancé. After the introduction and some discussion on other matters, Jimmy asked how Babs was doing.