Their Toy Ch. 03-04

Story Info
The conclusion of the tale my sister and her friends.
3k words
4.65
107.7k
53

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers

Author's Note : This is a slightly revised version of previously submitted story with the primary effort to correct grammatical mistakes made in the first release.

Just a warning there is a component of the story involving anal play with the anal play going both ways. If you don't like that then please don't bother to continue further.

*

Chapter 3

We got ourselves cleaned and rinsed off, in a very crowded shower. How we managed to do it with four people in a standard sized shower I have no clue to this day, but there was a lot of touching and rubbing in the process and before we were out my cock was fully hard and I think all of the girls had renewed wetness completely unrelated to shower water.

Of course since the bathroom was the one only my sister and I shared there were only two towels available for drying-off. Did this pose a problem? Of course not my sister wrapped herself and Marissa in her towel, and I wrapped Katie up with me in mine.

Katie smiled shyly as her breasts pressed against my chest and my hard cock pushed against her abdomen.

She leaned close so she could whisper in my ear, " You're going to think I'm a slut, but I want you again."

" How can I think you're a slut? I want you again." I answered with a smile and I was rewarded with her bright smile.

I can't believe I hadn't really noticed her before today, but she was absolutely adorable, with eyes I could fall into and swim forever in, a shy innocent smile that could light up a room and the most adorable snub of a nose that was slightly upturned and lightly sprinkled with freckles.

The two of us must have been looking at each other too long as I heard my sister and Marissa start giggling.

" I think they are both smitten!" My sister said with a smile.

" So who's going to fuck me now, Stacy?" Marissa asked rhetorically.

" At the very least I'm getting each of your asses, so don't worry you are still getting fucked." I responded with as evil a grin I could manage.

" I don't mind sharing him for sex, just..." Katie started with an apologetic tone to her friends.

" Katie, I am out of the running for more than fucking, and I think Marissa is more than willing to say that if he wants to be your boyfriend he is, especially if you stay willing to share." Stacy said with a reassuring smile.

" I don't want him for my boyfriend, I just want to fuck him and get fucked by him." Marissa says with a smile.

Katie then looked up at me with eyes filled with wanting, and something else, something more.

" I've had a crush on you since I first started hanging-out with Stacy, from that day when you gave me a ride home from school when you were just there to pick-up your sister. I mean I know I'm not that pretty, and not that smart, and not..."

I bent down and silenced her reasons why she thought she wasn't good enough with a kiss. She simply melted into me instantly, after several long moments I broke the kiss.

" You are not 'that' pretty, you are beautiful, you are not 'that' smart, because you are smarter than that. I had never really seen you before last night, you were just my sister's friend, and I figured a girl too young for me, but the truth is... Well I can't imagine I woman more perfect."

" Really?" Katie asked with her eyes open wide.

" Okay enough of the mushy crap, let's get out of the bathroom and into a bedroom so we can get into some more serious fucking." Marissa said crossing her eyes and letting her tongue hangout.

" We've done enough in your bedroom, and mine is closer." My sister said as she and Marissa led the way out.

Once Katie and I entered my sister's room Stacy and Marissa dropped their towel and turned on the two of us. The two of them pushed Katie and I up against the door aggressively my sister shoving her tongue into Katie's mouth and Marissa shoving hers into mine.

I let the two of them have control for a little bit but then having decided I'd been submissive for long enough I reached out and grabbed my sister in my left arm, and Marissa in my right.

With a only a bit of effort I picked the two of them up off the floor to feminine squeals of surprise and delight and carried them over to the bed.

" Katie, why don't you grab Marissa's toy, I think it's time you gave my sister a proper fucking." I said with a smile.

I threw both girls onto the bed side by side and before they could recover I pounced them. They struggled for a bit but I was both larger and stronger than even the two of them together and I had them pinned. I spun around so that we were in a modified 69 position with my cock hanging between both of their faces and my head could alternate between their pussies.

I would lick one and finger the other as the two of them work my cock between their lips and tongues. It was quite an incredible sensation having two such young and eager mouths licking and sucking my cock, my balls, and any other bit of flesh they could reach. I even felt fingers trace my now very sensitive ass.

For my part I was sure to spread the juices that flowed liberally from the two sweet cunts in my face down to the crack of the their asses and I began to slowly push fingers into them as they became lubricated and both girls responded with moans of excitement.

I looked up to see Katie approaching with the strap-on in place shyly she placed the cock in front of my face.

" Suck my penis." She whispered half aggressively and half as if she feared that the demand would anger me.

I smiled at her encouragingly and as I took the head of the rubber cock between my lips I shoved two fingers into the asses of the girls beneath me. They both moaned as they lifted their hips forcing their clits against my thumbs and shoving my fingers deeper into their asses.

To be honest I didn't really know what to do with the cock in my mouth, not having ever sucked a cock before, real or fake, and especially how to provide pleasure to someone wearing a fake one.

I finally settled on biting on the head of the cock (something I hope no one would do to a real one) and pushing forward and back with the thought that there was likely a dildo pushing back into the wearer although I hadn't seen it myself. This seemed to be the right choice as Katie's eyes half closed and a small moan escaped her lips.

I quickly had all three girls humping and moaning and the two girls beneath me had my cock twitching and leaking with excitement.

I released the dildo from between my teeth and climbed off the bed removing my hands from the sopping wet pussies and well-lubricated asses of my sister and her friend. They began to get up but I forcibly pushed them back down onto the bed.

" Katie, why don't you ram that cock of yours into my sister's hungry pussy and give her the good hard fucking she so richly deserves?"

Katie stepped forward and lined her rubber cock up with my sister's pussy and then shoved forward with a force that surprised myself, Marissa, and most of all, my sister.

Stacy screamed and began thrashing about on the bed instantly and Katie began ramming the cock into my sister like a pro. She kept up with my sister's thrashing and twisting as she kept cumming and I could tell by Katie's flush that this taking control was instantly turning her on as well.

I didn't give Marissa much time to watch as I spread her legs and rammed my own cock deep into her pussy. Marissa gave a low hungry moan as her pussy swallowed up the entire length of my shaft. I slowly pulled back and shoved forward again and got a louder moan with this thrust.

I pulled all the way out and this time changed my alignment, with my cock slick with her pussy juices and her ass already coated and primed I rammed my cock into her back door with as much force as I could muster.

I got my cock buried ¾ of the way into her and the scream Marissa let loose could have awakened the dead.

" Holy Shit!" She screamed and suddenly her ass pulsed around my cock as she came with a violence that shocked me.

I didn't move as she squirmed and moaned and screamed on the bed shaking it nearly as much as my sister had. Once she began to calm down I slowly withdrew until only the head of my cock was buried in her, I then began pushing forward. Her eyes widened as I passed the ¾ mark.

" There's more?" She asked disbelieving until she finally felt my balls nestled in her ass cheeks.

She must have been sitting on the edge of orgasm still as the moment I reached bottom she moaned again and began humping herself up into me as her ass flexed convulsively around my manhood. It took a significant effort of will to not blast her bowels full of cum instantly and it was very fortunate that I had so recently had such a mind blowing orgasm.

Once I had myself fully under control and Marissa's orgasmic spasms had subsided I began to slowly withdrawal my cock from her tight hungry ass before feeding it back into her.

As I pushed myself into her I could feel every inch of my shaft being squeezed and massaged by her still pulsating anal walls.

Marissa seemed nearly unable to move, her eyes were closed and her lips were parted. Her breathing came in great shuddering gasps causing her full breasts to rise and fall shakily with every breath and her body glistened with a light sheen of sweat. If not for the heavy breathing and the muscle contractions of her ass I may have thought she had died of orgasm.

I kept a slow and steady pace of pumping my manhood into her ass and slowly Marissa began to recover. She began to raise her hips up to meet me allowing my cock to penetrate even deeper into her lovely ass, which caused both of us to moan appreciatively.

My attention began to center on my thrusting member and the pulsing ass surrounding it. I was vaguely aware of Katie and Stacy's moaning as they reached orgasm together.

I could feel the explosion start to build and Marissa sensed this and began to finger herself as she thrust back into me with renewed enthusiasm.

My cock began to swell and then as I felt the cum begin to boil in my balls I gave a roar as I grabbed her hips tighter and rammed myself as deeply as possible into her ass.

My vision blurred and went red as my pulse thundered in my ears and there was a pause as Marissa's ass clamped extra tight for an instant delaying my orgasm for a moment, then she screamed out and her ass released the vice like grip and cum shot out of my shaft into her pulsing ass.

Our yells and screams must have nearly shattered the walls as my cock emptied itself into her ass and it was very fortunate that our nearest neighbors were nearly a mile away.

Slowly the sensations began to fade and I pulled out of her, nearly toppling over backwards with exhaustion.

I tumbled onto the bed, Katie had rolled off my sister and she delicately licked my still half hard manhood clean before wrapping herself around me.

Chapter 4:

I must have dozed off because I woke up to yet another blowjob!

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that Marissa and Katie were watching the blowjob fingering themselves. This time it was my sister on her knees sucking my cock back to life.

Stacy paused from the blowjob and looked up at me.

" You've fucked everyone's ass but your own little sister's." My sister pouted as she noted my wakefulness.

" Well you do still owe me that ass." I agreed with a smile.

My sister came up on the bed and straddled my face, " Then get me good and wet, big brother."

Stacy then resumed taking my cock into her mouth.

I reached out my tongue to find that her pussy certainly wasn't short on lubrication; she must have gotten herself plenty excited sucking on my man-meat.

I used my fingers to draw some of her pussy juices up from her wet cunt and coated her ass as I used my tongue on her clit to be sure she continued to produce the lubricating juices.

My sister's mouth felt incredible on my manhood, and she tasted delicious on my tongue. She squirmed appreciatively as my tongue swirled around and over her button, and pushed back as I began to insert a finger into her tight ass.

Slowly I worked a second finger into her ass and I pushed my thumb into her vagina until she was having both her holes finger fucked while my tongue danced over her clit.

Stacy came with a moan around a mouthful of my cock and several shudders.

Once her orgasm subsided she crawled forward until she was straddling my lap. She reached behind herself and grabbed hold of my meat lining the head up with the entrance of pussy.

She lowered herself down onto my shaft with a long and slow push down. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as her tight vagina squeezed my hard-on.

Stacy raised and lowered herself up and down on my cock several times with both Katie's and Marissa's eyes glued to where our bodies met. Then she raised herself up all the way allowing my cock to go free for a moment before she lined it up with her tight anus.

With a grunt and a slow deep breath she began to push herself down on my cock, for a moment I didn't think I would make it in, and then with a pop the head of my manhood was into her backdoor.

My sister continued to push herself down on my shaft, slowly taking it inch by inch pausing every couple of inches to catch her breath and allow herself to adjust to this new and different penetration.

I watched her ass in complete and utter amazement as it slowly swallowed my entire length; Marissa and Katie were similarly mesmerized although they had each already taken it in the same manner.

Finally my sister's ass cheeks were press against me and I stared at her tight ass with shocked amazement as I realize, 'My cock was buried balls deep in my little sister's ass'!

Stacy sat there for several long moments breathing deeply; I could feel twitches along the length of her anal walls and I knew she was close to cumming.

Marissa ran her fingers from the bottom of my ball sack, to where my cock was joined with my sister's ass, then she ran her fingers forward and up along my sister's slit until she must have touch my sister's clit because then my sister let out a moan and I felt her ass pulse as she came.

" I want to fuck you too." Marissa whisper in my sister's ear, and my sister simply nodded not moving.

Marissa began to pull on the strap-on that Katie had used to fuck my sister and then I saw Katie's beautiful pussy coming towards my lips as she lowered herself down to my eager tongue.

I began to lick Katie's pussy with enthusiasm bring an almost immediate orgasm from her moist vagina.

As I continued to lick Katie's pussy I felt pressure against the base of my cock shaft, at first I was a little confused as to what it was but then I felt the pressure slide along the length of my cock.

It was an incredible feeling when the rubber cock would rub against mine through my sister's pussy/anal wall. I knew she must be stretched tight and I didn't know how she took it.

Marissa slowly began fucking my sister, and it wasn't long before I could feel my sister meeting her thrusts.

Stacy began riding my cock with greater speed and urgency as Marissa' tempo increased.

My sister was slamming herself up and down on my cock as she was meeting and retreating from Marissa's rubber cock. Their breathing seemed to quicken with every thrust, and their moans began to rise higher and higher.

Katie was riding my tongue in a nearly perfectly matching speed as if we were all one big fucking machine.

Not surprisingly my sister came first with the double assault on her senses. She let out a scream that I'm sure the neighbors heard and then I felt my cock squeezed tighter than ever before.

Marissa, Katie, and I came nearly as one whether it was purely coincidence or the sound of my sister's orgasm that put us all over the edge together.

I reached down to grab my sister's hips and found my hands on top of Marissa's We both shoved our cocks as deeply as possible into my sister as we came.

Katie nearly drowned me with the flow of her juices as she screamed nearly as loudly as my sister.

It took several moments for the fours of us to become disentangled and to collapse beside each other completely sated and spent.

n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers