Therapist Ch. 01

Story Info
The reasons as to why I seeked out a therapist.
1.2k words
3.92
33.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCMary
KCMary
34 Followers

****Warning****

This story contains non consensual sex. This is FICTIONAL and everyone is OVER 18. If you read this story, you have done so at your own discretion.

Beer_tease is the co-author of this story.

*

I've been feeling obsessed with these sexual fantasies of late. To the point that while I'm in my classes, all I can do is play out different fantasies in my mind. I'm not paying the attention in my classes that is needed and now my grades are suffering for it. I didn't know what else to do, so I decided to book an appointment with a therapist. I felt that this is the responsible thing to do. I knew I needed to talk to someone about it. Daily masturbation and internet searches only took me so far.

Being a freshman in college, away from home, I was excited at the prospect of getting away from my rotten high school experience. It was the same repetitive melodrama. Being an Army Brat, I transferred from one small school to the next. It was always the same. Same girls fucking the same kind of guys. I was always the outsider. That is why, the prospect of college was so appealing. An escape to something different, something better, anything that would diverge from the same high school social setting.

I was afraid that I would begin to explore these fantasies - or any sexual situations outside of my imagination, but 'Thank God' it hasn't happened. That's all I would need, further digression from my studies.

Men certainly interested me, however, I am scared to open up. I've been on a few dates. They were nice. Flowers, dinner, movie, some chit-chat. But, there wasn't any chemistry. Nothing made me want to have any type of sexual encounter with them.

However, when I'm in class, that's all I can think about. Sometimes, it's bad enough, I leave the class to go to the bathroom, just to momentarily satisfy myself in the stall. It helps, sometimes.

I went to the school counseling office, and got a bunch of names for referrals for psychologists, whom I might be able to talk about this. That was a chore in itself, it's not like any of them listed themselves as sex therapist. It was a difficult choice for me, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with a woman, someone that could possibly relate to me and I might be able to open up to. It all sounded good, until my devil's advocate suggested that maybe, just maybe if I went with a man, I could help get past my barriers. Talking to a man about my issues... what harm could there be. Then, one particular name stood out, Dr. Alex Miller. Receiving his Masters here at the same university, but he had received his Baccalaureate and Doctorates from somewhere else. I wrote down the names of several women, and just one mans.

Later that night, I was studying for my Economics class as my mind started wandering to the guy that sits next to me. Isaac always smelled so good. I imagined him and I studying in the library. Dropping my pen, it lands next to his foot, I lean over resting on one of his legs as I reach between them reaching for my pen. Accidentally rubbing his crotch.

The librarian just announced that the library was getting ready to close. Isaac and I packed up our things and jumped into his car. As we got onto the interstate on the way back to my house, Isaac pulled off on an exit that wouldn't lead to my house.

"What are you doing?" The confusion obvious on my face and in my voice.

Stopping at a lookout point and turned off his car. Gripping the steering wheel hard enough to turn his knuckles white. Slowly turning his gaze towards me, trapping me within their predatory gaze. I could feel the color drain from my face.

"You know what you do to me. Every day in class, the swishing of your hair. Then you biting on your pen or your constant squirming."

Sighing heavily. God, I couldn't start fantasizing now, but I'm so horny. Sitting in my flannel pants and a cotton tank top, my typical sleep wear. My parents are very well off, so I live off campus in my own apartment, so I never have to worry about roommates. Deciding that I wouldn't get any studying done, I walked over to the couch. Laying back, sliding my hands into my pants, continuing my fantasy.

Sliding my fingers into my wet slit, I moved them back up to my clit and started making slow circles.

Isaac reached over to me in the passenger seat. Grabbing me by the arm, he pulled me towards him and threw me into the back seat. My legs got stuck between the driver and passenger seat. I tried to pull them in towards me, but I wasn't quick enough. I was at an awkward angle as my back was towards him as he started sliding his way back to me. Grabbing me by my hair to position my head closer to the door. I reach up to try and fight him, but to no avail. He slides his hand up my skirt to pull my thong tight against my pussy. It's painful, and I cry.

"Please Isaac, please stop."

He laughs, only to be encouraged by my pleas.

He keeps pulling on my thong. Applying more and more pressure to the thin material. I can feel it digging deeper into my pussy until the thin material finally gives and rips away from my body. He spreads my legs apart with his knees and used one hand to pull his cock free. Aiming his cock head towards my slit, rubbing his head against my dripping pussy. Without warning he pushes his cock in half way. I can feel my virginal walls contracting at the invading force entering my body. I let out a blood curdling scream as his second thrust savagely rips away my virginal head. With his third thrust, I could feel his cock bottoming out in my cunt and my head hitting against the car door. The tears flowed freely as he continued trying to fit his whole cock into my pussy, but only to be deterred by hitting my back wall. My pussy betrays my body by releasing more juices onto his cock. Slowly the pain starts to fade, only to be replaced by an intense feeling growing deep within my gut. The harder he pushes into me, the stronger the sensation builds.

Raising my hips to meet his thrust, he pulls me by my hair off of the door. With his other hand, he painfully digs into my breast causing my whole body to spasm on his cock. In my fantasy my pussy starts cumming around his cock. Isaac continues to push his cock as hard as he can, and as deep as it would go, spraying his seed deep inside of me.

And with his orgasm, cum runs down my pussy, through my thong and into my flannel pants. Laying my head back onto the couch I fall asleep. The next morning with sun shining on my face, I reach for the phone to call Dr. Alex Miller's office and make an appointment.

KCMary
KCMary
34 Followers