Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Haroldx
Haroldx
35 Followers

Zorro was right. Dr. Ann was beautiful. She stood chained to the pole, naked except for her stockings. Zorro left her there for ten minutes or more, then returned and released her. Dr. Ann whimpered again as he turned her to face the pole and once again locked her in her chains. Although she undoubtedly knew what was coming, she yelped loudly when the first blow of Zorro's quirt landed. She was not being spanked hard, but Dr. Ann yelped and pulled at her chains with each blow. Zorro paused once to see if she was really in distress, but she apparently didn't exercise her option to use the bail out phrase. Zorro resumed her spanking and Dr. Ann put on quite a show, yelping and struggling. At last, Zorro desisted. He unlocked her chains and turned her to face the audience. Tears were streaming down her face. Zorro wrapped her in the big fluffy robe and cradled her in his arms. He stepped to the front of the stage and took his customary bow and the audience exploded in their customary pandemonium.

Zorro set Dr. Ann gently in her chair, then put her shoes back on her. He stood before her and locked a small padlock on her collar. Then he took her hand. As he bent to kiss her hand, he said, "Thank you, Dr. It's been an honor." Then he was gone.

Dr. Ann, tears still flowing, looked about at the screaming women. Then she joined them. She screamed and stamped her feet and pounded the table. After a bit, both she and they subsided. Helen gathered Dr. Ann's things and led her to the ladies room. Most of the crowd joined them.

When Dr. Ann finally returned to her table, she was once again fully dressed and seemed more in possession of herself, although she still wore her collar. Her table was empty. Helen had not yet returned. She sat for a few minutes, but still no Helen. Finally, she went looking for Helen. Unable to find Helen inside, she went outside to look. I was waiting for her.

"Hello, Dr."

"What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you. I want you to come with me."

She nodded and without speaking, followed me. I helped her into my car.

As I started the engine, she asked, "Where are you taking me?"

"Home. For now, you belong to me."

"Alright."

I led her up my front walk and into the entry hall. She didn't resist when I pulled her arms behind her and bound her wrists with a length of rope. I turned her around, pulled her to me, and kissed her. Shyly, she kissed me back.

"Dr., listen to me."

"Ann, it's just Ann."

"Ann, listen to me. In a moment, we're going upstairs. When we get there, I'm going to take away your clothes, tie you up tightly, and spank you til you scream, then make love to you all night. If you want to leave, say so now."

"Do it to me," she said. "Do it all."

I carried her upstairs. Dr. Ann was making wonderful progress.

Copyright 2000 Harold All Rights Reserved

Haroldx
Haroldx
35 Followers