Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Sub wife gets what she wants.
4.7k words
4.33
62.6k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Debra was brought back to reality when the treatment room door closed behind the exiting Frank. She realized she was standing in nothing but her bra and Frank's taste lingered in her mouth. She quickly checked her watch and knew Julie, the receptionist, would be back from lunch in a few minutes.

Because of time, Debra dismissed the idea of masturbating and quickly began to dress. Before she pulled on her pants she needed to wipe herself with paper towels. She could not believe how wet she was and Frank hadn't even touched her below the neck. He had used her mouth for his pleasure, yet Debra had never felt so wet before.

She went to her private office and sat at her desk. She had to make sense of what happened. It seemed to her she had three choices. The easiest and probably smartest was to end it now. Cancel his appointments and avoid any contact.

The second was to go home to David and tell him it happened. This has been his fantasy as much, if not more, as hers and she should let him know. Debra knew if she told him he wouldn't be mad but she also knew he would want to become involved, to dictate the sessions or join in. It was selfish to want that cock so badly. She also felt David was to blame for some of this, the constant goading and pleading for her to take another man. Well she had done it and wasn't ready to share, someday yes, but not now.

The third choice was obvious to her, though her common sense said to take the first choice, the rest of her mind was trying to figure where to buy the purple bra and panties. Sexy and classy from Victoria's Secret or cheap and slutty from Frederick's of Hollywood? Then she knew the answer; the massage parlor sluts of Frank's youth probably shopped at K-Mart. It was decided; Debra would see him again and alone.

The rest of the day was busy which was a god send. It did not allow her to think about what happened. Whenever she did she could feel herself getting flushed and twice had to go to the restroom to pat herself dry with tissue.

David was anxious to talk with Debra. He did have a meeting with a client and arrived home later than usual. Debra's car was in the garage and when he entered the house she was curled up on the couch with a blanket across her lap.

"Hi, honey. I missed you so much," David spoke as he approached the couch, "I am sorry about last night. The good news is I'm yours and I will make it up to you."

She put her hand up and said, "David, not tonight, I think I have the bug, or I caught something from a patient. I took some Nyquil and just want to rest."

David wondered what this meant. Did she feel guilty about today with Frank? Or did she spurn Frank and he told her about his involvement? Or was she really just sick?

"Oh, I'm sorry Babe. How was work, were you able to see all you patient?"

She thought and smiled to herself, I certainly saw one of my patients! "I got through the day, just barely. I had Julie cancel my Friday so I could recover. I think I will be fine by the weekend." Fine enough to shop for sandals and underclothes, she thought.

They watched TV for awhile and Debra went to bed early. David wondered what had really happened and hoped Frank would be at the gym in the morning.

David didn't sleep well that evening and he arrived at the gym early. While running on the treadmill he spotted Frank. He quickly slowed down and nearly fell jumping off the still moving machine. He walked over to Frank who was beginning his stretching.

"Well," he asked, "What happened?"

Frank knew at that moment she hadn't said anything and had to decide what to say. If he told the truth and David was pissed he may never get to taste that pussy. If he lied and David found out that, too might end it. He decided to be open and somewhat honest.

Frank reached into his pocket and pulled out Debra's panties. He dropped them on the bench next to her husband and said, "Does that give you a clue, Pal?"

David recognized them immediately and picked them up, bring them to his nose. He could smell his wife. He looked at Frank and questionably raised his eyebrows.

Frank told him most of what happened. The blowjob, the stripping down to her bra and his order to shave for his next visit. No mention was made of the ass rimming or her massage parlor outfit. Frank knew power had clouded his thoughts and didn't want David to be too freaked out.

"I told you to be prepared for anything. I told you she might not share your fantasy with you," Frank spoke noticing his friend's rejected expression.

"I thought she would tell me. She knows I wanted it to happen, she has nothing to fear."

"Maybe she is afraid you will get too crazy, not jealous crazy but 'I want to watch, I want to hear, I want to tell you what to do' crazy."

David nodded his head and agreed. "She knows me. You're right. She will tell me in good time. I'm not worried."

"So you want me to keep my next appointment. I plan on fucking your wife if I do."

"Keep it."

-------------------------------------

After David returned from the gym and checked on Debra he left for work. Debra got up and walked to the bathroom mirror. She removed her nightshirt and panties and looked at herself. She was a shade under thirty one years old. Until yesterday she hadn't been with another man besides a few quickies in the back seat of cars her junior year of high school. From that time on the only man she had wanted was David. Until yesterday. She smiled at he reflection. She was a very attractive woman.

She reached up and twisted her nipples. Not gentle, playful, caresses but stinging, hurtful twists. Like Frank said it was a 'good pain'. Debra felt a link between her submission to Frank and some dark yearning for pain and humiliation. What spurred this next move, she couldn't explain even to herself. While twisting her nipples she moved her feet apart and slowly began to pee. The golden liquid washed over her thighs and puddle around her toes on the tile floor. When she was through she just stared at her reflection and came, as though her nipples were wired to her clit.

Debra cleaned herself and the floor up before heading to the nearest K-Mart. She completed the wardrobe part of her orders. Next she needed to shave and figured what better way to do it and not have David question her motive, than to make him do it.

On Saturday she woke and told David she was feeling much better. She jumped out of bed and came back to bed with a bowl of water and shaving items. She was naked. David knew where this was going and felt he needed to punish her a little for not being truthful.

"What have you got there, Honey?"

"I thought it might be fun if I let you shave me."

"I like it trimmed the way it is. Remember the last time I talked you into it, you were pissed at how scratchy and uncomfortable you were for weeks after." He smiled and finished,"Thanks, but no thanks."

She couldn't believe it! Here she was standing naked and offering to shave her pussy and he was turning her down! This same man who had begged her over the years to do it.

"But Honey, I got all horny thinking about it. I want to feel you lick my lips without any hair getting in the way. Come on, it will be fun."

"No, Debra I really don't think you should do it."

"But I have to...I mean I want to, it will be sexy."

"Listen, I don't want to get in a fight over this. If it is that important do it, but don't say it is for me." David got up and went to shower.

When he came out the bowl was sitting next to the bed unused. Debra had gone downstairs. When he found her in the kitchen he leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you mad."

She looked up and smiled, but it was a sad smile just the same. How would she explain to David after she shaved before her next meeting. She remembered Franks last words, "Don't disappoint me."

"Listen, Debra I've got an idea. Remember that day spa in Los Gatos that does Brazilian waxes?" he smiled, his sinister mind working. "Remember I wanted you to do that for me. Well why don't you go today and have them wax everything down there?"

"You know I was embarrassed about having a women do that to me and I told you I've read it hurts."

"Well, all those Brazilian women can't be wrong," he joked. "Do what you like, I am happy the way you are."

This was the only easy way out of her predicament, "Okay, will you go with me?"

"I'll drop you off, then I have to run to a job site. I'll meet you back in town for lunch. Wear a skirt and no panties. For me."

Debra thought to herself; is there a sign on my back saying 'submissive slut'? She shook her head in agreement and went to change.

When he picked her up she lifted her skirt and displayed herself to him in the car. Her skin was red and bumpy. She told him it hurt like hell and the girl said few people get the whole area done. David felt a little sorry for being such a jerk but figured she should have told him about Frank.

When they got home David was the kind considerate man she knew and loved. He rubbed aloe lotion on her skin and made slow passionate love to her. As they both came in each others arms they both were thinking of Frank and next week.

On Monday when they met at the gym David told Frank about the wax job. Frank was excited and told David he couldn't think of much else this weekend. He had one more thing to do; he knew David brought his cell phone and PDA to the gym. Frank once forgot his lock and had put his valuables in David's locker. He had to leave the workout early and David had given him the combination. It was Willie Mays, Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron's numbers. Easy enough for any baseball fan to remember.

Midway through the work out Frank excused himself to make use the restroom. He quickly opened David's locker and downloaded all information from David's PDA to his lap top. He had a plan and needed some help.

After dressing both men sat for coffee. Frank spoke with a bit of arrogance.

"David, tell me, does she have any dark secrets I should tap into. I am pretty sure I will have carte blanche with her. I may as well satisfy and fantasy she has."

Debra's husband could feel his cock swell in his pants. She will do whatever he wants he thought. He wished he could watch but knew in his heart she would tell him everything that happens at some point.

"Well, we've talked about a lot of things. I think watersports are up there, no scat though. We rented some whips and chains videos and she seemed to get off watching girls having their asses and tits beat. Not heavy duty stuff but mild. We tried it a few times but I could never get into hitting her. I don't think you should go there."

Frank nodded his head in agreement while he thought to himself; why in the hell would you tell this to someone if you didn't expect him to try it?

"Anything else?"

"Well in high school she and her girlfriends would practice kissing with each other. She has always wondered what it would be like with another woman." David answered, then added, "but we said nothing out of the office, right? And you can't be bringing someone else to your appointment."

"Probably not, though why couldn't my girlfriend come along. We could tell the receptionist she wants to continue my rubdowns after treatment is over. Nah, that wouldn't work, you're right. Plus I don't want to share my slut with my girlfriend."

David was a bit angered at how Frank so casually refereed to Debra as 'his slut'. He came to realize maybe this was snowballing out of control. He thought he should probably end it. Then his cock twitched in his pants and he added to his thought; end it after the next appointment.

------------------------------------- Thursday finally arrived. Debra dressed in the cheap bra and panties, knowing he would humiliate her in them. She put the sandals and Astroglide in her oversized purse and finished dressing. Normally she wore pants to work but it wasn't unusual for her or her partner to wear a conservative knee length dress under their lab smocks. She choose a plain denim dress and slip on clogs.

Her morning went normally and at ten thirty Julie told her Mr. Pearson was on the phone about their eleven o'clock therapy session. Debra rushed to her private office hoping he wasn't going to cancel.

"Hello, Frank this is Debra," she paused, "what is up." She tried to sound as normal as possible even though her heart was beating quickly.

"Hello, I don't know any Debra. Who is this?" he commanded.

"I'm sorry this is Debbie." She hated using that name.

"Wrong again. Try once more. If you do not get it right I will hang up."

It dawned on her what he was after and she felt her body tremble as she spoke, "It is your slut, Frank."

"Good, and what is my slut thinking about?"

"Your, your cock."

"I will be there on time. You are to greet me in the lobby in just your bra and panties and zoris. Just like the massage parlor girls do."

"Frank, you can't be serious. What about Julie? What if my partner drops by? For god's sake there is a huge picture window that looks right in the lobby from the street!"

"I told you to NEVER raise your voice to me. If I do not see you when I walk through that door, I am turning around and leaving." She heard the click of his phone going dead and Debra sat there holding the phone to her ear. She looked at her watch and knew she had less than twenty five minutes to decide what to do. She should just leave and have Julie tell him she was ill. She buzzed Julie and asked her to come in the office.

"Julie how does the rest of our morning look. Anything new on the schedule?"

"No, just Mr. Pearson at eleven then lunch. No one until one thirty. Anything wrong?"

Tell her you are sick and are leaving for the day. He inner voice was screaming while she picked up a copy of a syllabus she had from a previous course. Instead she said, "Do me a favor, I need 15 copies of this for a talk I am giving. Go to Kinko's now and then take your lunch. Be back at one fifteen."

"I thought we never were to leave a therapist alone with a client?"

"Just do as I say, I will lock the door once Mr. Pearson arrives, he is harmless. Put the phone on voice mail before you go. Thanks. Charge it on the office card."

Julie gave her a strange look, shrugged her shoulders and grabbed the papers. She wondered why she would be copying someone else's course syllabus. Oh well, she thought, I will end up with a long lunch!

Once Julie left Debra locked the door and put the closed sign in the window. She looked outside and realized it would be hard to see into the lobby without being right in front of the window. She breathed easier. She went to her office and slipped off her shoes and dress. She pulled out the plastic sandals and slipped them on. She went to the treatment room they would be in and put the bottle of Astroglide on the counter.

She knew her nipples were rock hard and she was so wet she was sure it would seep through and stain the crotch of her panties. The danger of risking so much just added to her excitement. She saw a late model Mercedes Benz drive up and recognized Frank behind the wheel. He parked and got out of the car bringing a gym bag with him. When he was a few feet from the door Debra stepped from behind the shadows and opened the door for him.

Frank smiled, "Good. I knew you would be here. Dressed like a massage parlor slut. But Debbie, I cannot allow your impertinence on the phone to go unanswered can I?"

He made no movement away from the door, forcing Debra to remain by the glass wall.

"I am sorry for raising my voice, Frank. It is just, this is my office and, well I didn't expect..."

He cut her short. "I don't expect you to think. Just to do. Understand slut!?

She shook her head all the while taking quick glances towards the parking lot. She knew what he wanted her to say. "Yes, I should be punished for my impertinence."

"Have you been thinking about my cock, Deb?

"Yes"

"Do you want to fuck it? To feel it stretch your cunt. To feel it fill your womb with its hot seed?"

"Yes, I want your cock. Please" she begged.

"Then do not challenge me again."

He walked to the treatment room and she followed. He told her to stand by the door while he walked over to the counter and put down his bag. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms across his chest. His biceps stood out in the black polo shirt he had on. He wore black Levis with a black leather belt and black Nike shoes.

"You look just like a cheap slut. Show me your cunt."

Debra didn't care what he said or did. She was in some sort of 'sub zone' and was ready to obey any order. She reached down and pushed her panties to her knees. She spread her legs so they would not fall. She stood straight and could feel the cold air on her wet genitals.

"Bald, like a slut should be. Has your husband seen it?"

"Yes, he shaved it for me."

Frank knew that was a lie. "Does he know you are offering it to me?"

"No."

"Would he be upset?"

"Actually, I think he would like it. It is all he talks about. Me and other men." Her voice had a tinge of anger to it.

"Take everything off. I didn't see those tits last time."

Quickly she shed her remaining items and stood with her arms to her side. Inwardly proud of her body.

"You are a very sexy woman, Debbie. But before we start there is the matter of your punishment."

He turned to his gym bag and opened it. Quickly looking inside he grabbed something and while looking at the small video monitor readjusted the angle of the camera. He pulled out a black leather riding crop. He heard a short intake of breath from across the room.

"Any time you say 'No Mr. Pearson', I am done here. That is your safety net. I walk out the door, never to return. Otherwise you do as I say. A little pain is sometimes good Deb."

He slapped the crop against the palm of his hand and the noise echoed through the room. "Take both hands and hold your right breast out."

Debra did as she was told. She could feel her body tremble as he approached her. He stood in front of her and raised the crop bringing it down with a practiced elegance. The tip struck her nipple with a snap and the pain was much less than she expected. No worse then when she twisted her own nipples. He told her to prepare the left breast and soon it was over. She could feel a tingling sensation in both nipples and found it erotic.

"Just one last thing before you have atoned for your behavior." Frank stated as he walked to the phone on the wall. "Call your husband and tell him your eleven o'clock canceled and you were thinking of him. Tell him how much you love him."

She just stared at this man in disbelief. She knew she couldn't anger him by arguing but how much more humiliation did she have to endure? She grabbed the phone and dialed David's cell. While it rang she felt Frank's hand reach around her waist and he effortlessly slid two fingers into her soaking cunt.

He whispered, "hold the receiver near my ear." With their two heads close together and his fingers deep inside they heard the voice on the other end.

"Hello,"

"David, its me, " she made a small sigh as Frank's fingers began to move, "My eleven o'clock canceled. I was thinking of you and wanted to hear your voice." The fingers picked up their pace.

"They canceled, huh?" She wondered why he sounded disappointed. Well listen Babe, I am swamped on this project. I've got to go. Oh by the way, was that the client you talked about. The one with the big cock?" The fingers were driving in and out.

"Yes, how did you know?"

David paused for a second, then recovered. "It was a Thursday last time and I knew you guys tried to reschedule on the same day. Besides, you know me I was hoping for a hot story."

She laughed, trying to stop from cumming on Frank's hand. "Sorry, no nasty stories today. See you tonight." She hung up before David could reply and felt herself push her back against Frank as she came all over his fingers.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12