All Comments on 'Therapy Ch. 03'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not bad...

Previous comments seemed to be from a lost member of the christian judgment committee. Being a submissive slut is just what her husband wants. Being a slut is not a negative, if it is what turns you on. Your portrayal of her seems right on. Pretty well written and structured well. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please continue!!!!

As always you do an excellent job of depicting real-life type people in very non-vanilla relationships. Pay no attention to those ignorant oafs who pan a story because they don't like the "type" of story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enjoyable fantasy

This is a fantasy and a pretty good one. If a person doesn't like the whole fantasy thing, they should read something else. Your grammar and spelling are good and it is a fun read.

Kathy BKathy Babout 19 years ago
Great job...

You definitely need to keep writing. I like the tension created as the fantasy goes awry and they start hiding things from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why is somebody fucking his wife and not him

He needs a doctor,for hubby are the ones who fuck their own wives.In different cultures you do sex with others as a norm,but in this country itn't the norm or am i missing some sick selfish person.The court system have a field day with that kind of snuff.If this is fanasy,then the fanasy of marriage is one on one, hubby and wife until dead or divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Better

I yearn for Frank to start being completely dominant over David, having Debra withhold sex from her wimp cuckolded husband, even putting him in a cock cage for a month at a time. if he doesn't like it, then he will show tapes of his deviant activities to all his friends and relatives.

Time to humiliate him completely. Frank has it in him. I've seen little subtle hints that Frank could be one mean motherfucker if unleashed by the author. I am sure. Have her keep hiding her activities from her "husband"

Have Frank start administering punishment to hubby for being such a wimpassed cocksucker. Might even have Frank take his ass just to show him who is the master and who is the slaves.Have him beat David's ass unmercifully on a regular basis with his crop or a caning. Have Frank tell him that if he fucks his wife while he is her master that he will castrate him and make him a Eunich. Have Frank make David watch while a group of 20 or so men pay Frank to Fuck and whip Debra. Each one has to give her several lashes with a riding crop. Frank will keep a tally on how many lashes she gets and give David that many too. Do away with the safe word bullshit to show them that they are at the complete mercy of Frank. Make her eat a woman's pussy and eat shit from a toilet right there in her office with the door open for all the clients and her partner to see. when it is all over, make the couple have to leave town and change their names to avoid the scandal of being Frank's bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not as good as the first two.

Not as good as the first two. Give it up or make it more intereting.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Make Her

quit taking birth control pills or using any type contraception at all. Let Frank impregnate her and her husband be made to raise her bastards. Frank threatens to cut her supply of the cock she is in love with if she refuses. I think the no sex deal with her husband is a good idea too.

dragnsdragnsabout 19 years ago
Keep goin'!

I'm not really into the whole submissive slut, beatings, watersports, etc. However, I do really like the way you progress the story. Good job.

I find it amusing how people seem to want to write the story for you, giving you direction on what they want to see. Why do they do that? If they don't like the direction this is going, they should click the back button and go find something more appealing. Or perhaps they should shut their yaps and go write their own damn story.

I see some twists and turns coming with Frank copying David's PDA info. It will be interesting to see what you do with that.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good as always

I always enjoy your stories, this fanasy always interest me. Why a man or women can give someone they love to another and if the the mate they are wanting to share says ok are they going it because they love their spouse or deep down do they really want to cheat and the fanasy becomes an excuse.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good as always

I always enjoy your stories, this fanasy always interest me. Why a man or women can give someone they love to another and if the the mate they are wanting to share says ok are they going it because they love their spouse or deep down do they really want to cheat and the fanasy becomes an excuse.

XceptionXceptionabout 19 years ago
Thanks for continuing...

You certainly are getting plenty of positive feedback. The story drifts farther and farther away from my cup of tea, but it's still fun to read because you do a good job of telling the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Excellent stuff!!! Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
READ

THE LAST CHAPTER AND THEN TELL ME HOW GOOD THIS ONE IS. I DOUGHT YOU'LIKE ANYTHING THIS WRITER EVER DOES AGAIN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous