There Goes The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers

"Don't you like it? I did it for you. I've been waiting for you to get home. I thought you'd like it. You did when I did it last time." Her sentences were all running together.

But still, I had no proof; only suspicions. "No I think it's sexy." I smiled.

"After I got home I thought about the video and got all hot so I masturbated but I really wanted you inside of me so I thought that this might turn you on."

"I thought that you said that porn movies didn't turn you on."

"I know, but it was kinda hot. You know reliving the experience."

"I see."

"Oh, one other thing, Tony invited us over Saturday night."

I wondered if his erection had gone down. "I thought we'd agreed to cool it with him for a little while."

"Oh yeah, I didn't know how to say no without hurting his feelings. I'm sorry" she asked a little contritely.

"I'm not so sure that it's a good idea for us to get too involved with him."

"Didn't you have fun last time?" She looked at me slyly.

I thought that I did until I started thinking about it and getting jealous of Tony's big cock in her. "I just think that it's dangerous to our relationship."

"Not if we don't let it." I frowned and looked away. "You're not jealous of him are you?" She looked at me. "You are, aren't you?"

"Marissa, how can it be healthy for our relationship if we have sex with other people?"

"Well, we don't have to have sex," she replied unconvincingly.

"You know and I know that's how it will end up."

"I think that you're being a prude."

"I think that you enjoyed him too much."

"You are jealous."

"Damn right I'm jealous. I think that you'd rather have sex with him than with me."

"Brad, I love you. It was probably the drugs that made it so much fun anyway."

"Yeah, his big cock didn't seem to hurt either."

"Brad! Don't be that way."

"Well let's just not invite him over ok?"

"No, it's not ok."

"Well tough. I have a say in this too."

She looked at me, clearly angry. "Well fuck you!" She turned and stormed out of the room.

"I have to work part of the day anyway," I said to her retreating back.

Chapter 13 -- Girlfriend

Saturday came and I came home after a half day's work. Marissa wasn't home although her car was in the garage. We'd had a very frigid the rest of the week. She hardly talked to me so I took the attitude of 'fuck you too'. She's the one that needs to apologize, not me.

Marissa showed up three beers later; giving me enough time to really get mad.

"Oh hi honey," she said cheerily. "I thought you'd still be at work."

"I've been home for over an hour," I said grumpily.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Is that all you're sorry about?" I asked, trying to start a fight.

"No, I'm sorry that we had a fight." She sidled up to me and lifted her face to be kissed. "Truce?"

I let out a heavy sigh. I wasn't ready to forgive her yet. She rubbed my crotch with her hand and made my groin tingle in anticipation. "Forgive me?" she pleaded as she unzipped my pants. I looked at her. Her eyes looked as big as saucers.

Little Bradley jumped out, obviously forgetting that I was mad at her. She knelt at my feet, unzipped by pants and took me into her mouth. Little Bradley was a traitor I realized as he sprang to attention despite my admonishments to him to act cool.

I leaned against the wall while she went to work on my tool and soon, forgot that I was supposed to be angry. She kept at it expertly, with only short breaks to rest her jaws. My whole groin was on fire and I wanted to cum soon before her mouth got too tired to continue; which was the normal situation. I was always disappointed when she finished me off with her hand. It just wasn't as good as cumming in her mouth. But, as usual, even with the intenseness shooting through my groin and down to my toes, my little spermies were in no hurry to come out.

Surprisingly, Marissa kept it up. At times swallowing almost my entire length. Finally, my balls decided enough was enough and I felt my sperm emerging from them like fire, shooting through my rod, into her throat. She swallowed it all even while I pressed my hips forward to encourage her to swallow my rod as well.

She stood and kissed me. I could feel the slickness of my cum on her tongue as she thrust it between my lips. Then she held me and hugged me. "I love you," she said as I buried my nose in her hair.

"I love you too," I said as I inhaled. Her hair smelled like smoke. "Have you been smoking?"

After a moment she said, "No silly, I went to lunch with Madeline and she smokes like a chimney."

Before I could say anything else, she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. "Come on Bradley; I want you to fuck me."

"Such language, young lady," I said as I let her pull me along.

Upstairs in our bedroom she stripped off her tank top and jeans. She wasn't wearing any underwear. "Where's your panties?"

"I don't know?" She smiled impishly. "I must have lost them somewhere."

In hindsight, I should have asked her how she lost her panties while at lunch with Madeline, but the only thing that came to my mind was, "Where'd you go? Your car was here so you didn't drive."

"Madeline picked me up and dropped me off. Come on; get your clothes off sweetie." She came up to me and began unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't need any more encouragement and soon we climbed into bed naked.

"I want you to eat me out like you did Heather."

"What do you mean? What brought that up?"

"I just want to know that you enjoy having sex with me as much as with Heather."

This was a strange conversation. "Sex with you is much better than with Heather."

"Good, then you won't mind licking my pussy."

"Not at all," I said and I started to move down to the foot of the bed.

"Not yet; after you've cum inside me."

"No problem." This was a new side of my wife.

Marissa moved on top of me and began rubbing her naked body against mine while she kissed me in various places. In no time my willy was hard again and she straddled my hips and slid down my pole. She was deliciously wet. She placed her hands on my chest and closed her eyes, savoring my cock as she slowly raised and lowered her hips. She seemed to be in a dream like state and I reached up and fondled her breasts. She was so hot I felt my balls getting wet from her juices. I was totally turned on, but I knew that as wet as she was it was going to be awhile before I came. Marissa seemed fine with that. She just kept riding my cock with her eyes closed.

It probably took thirty minutes and two orgasms from Marissa before I came, but it felt wonderful and I totally forgot about eating her out afterwards. Instead, I fell asleep.

The following evening I came home and things weren't right around the house. I looked for my wife and found her upstairs on our bed, naked. She seemed strangely silent

"Brad, do you still love me?"

"Of course I do."

"Even though I had sex with Tony?"

"It wasn't like I didn't have sex with another woman," I said thinking about our two previous mate swapping parties.

"I know, but I keep wondering if you liked eating out that Heather after you had sex with her? You've never done that with me."

"Well you've never asked me to."

"I did last night and you went to sleep instead."

"Well how can I make it up to you?" I asked feigning innocence.

"Fuck me and then eat me," she demanded.

I was happy to oblige. I took off my clothes and climbed on top of her. Little Bradley was nearly hard by the time I'd undressed and he slid right into her hot wet pussy.

"I love you Brad," she said as I pumped my cock into her.

"I love you too." I kissed her neck without slowing my pace.

"I'll always love you, no matter what," she said.

"Me too," I said and kissed her lips. We made slow, satisfying love. I made her come three times before I finally discharged my load inside her pussy. Then, as I'd promised I crawled down and began licking. She was really wet and in no time my face was covered with a thin film of pussy juice and cum.

Then she interrupted me and had me lay down on my back. She straddled my head with her knees and sat on my face. I licked anew as my cum emerged from deep inside her pussy.

Chapter 14 -- The FBI

"Mr. Henderson?"

I looked up from my newspaper and tea. "Yes," I replied questioningly. A tall, attractive brunette stood before me wearing a business suit and carrying a briefcase.

"Do you mind if I join you?" How do you say no to an attractive woman who wants to eat lunch with you? Even if I don't remember ever seeing her in my life. She sat without waiting for my invitation. "I'm Jessica Ferraro, Mr. Henderson. I'm with the FBI." She actually pulled out identification and showed it to me.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Ferraro. Uh, why..." I started to say, quite perplexed when the waiter appeared and asked if he could take her order.

She smiled at him, a wonderful dimpled smile. "Just coffee please." When he left she looked at me. "Mr. Henderson your government would like to ask you for a favor."

Perplexed I replied, "A favor? What kind of a favor?" This didn't sound good. "What could the government possibly need my help with?"

"Mr. Henderson, it's about your new neighbor."

"You mean Tony Monassario?"

"Yes, Anthony Monassario."

"What is this some kind of joke?"

"I wish it were Mr. Henderson, but your new neighbor is a member of organized crime."

"Organized crime? You mean like the Mafia?"

"Well we don't believe that there are any formal ties to the Mafia although Frank's uncle was when Frank's family moved to this area from New Jersey in the fifties. We do know that Frank and his family are involved in prostitution, loan sharking, illegal drugs, and money laundering; just to name a few things."

"And you're saying that my neighbor Tony is involved in all of this?"

"Your neighbor Tony is what you might call a captain in his uncle's organization."

"I just took over his accounting," I said vaguely.

"Really?" she smiled. "We would be very interested in seeing his books."

"I, I can't do that. Not without a subpoena."

"Of course, I understand."

My head was spinning. "I still don't see how I can help you."

"Occasionally we've seen you and your wife socializing with Tony. We would like you to report anything that you hear that you find suspicious to us." She looked at me waiting for a reaction and I just looked back at her. "Did you see anything unusual when you and your wife stayed over night awhile back?

"How did you know..."

"We place his house under surveillance from time to time. So did you see any weapons or drugs?"

"Drugs, no I didn't see anything like that," I lied through my teeth. I wasn't going to admit to taking illegal drugs. I did want to be helpful. "He does have an interesting security camera system." Whoops, with pictures of me and my wife swapping with him and his girlfriend.

"What about it?"

"Oh nothing really. It's just sophisticated."

"Hmm. Well thank you for your help Mr. Henderson. Here's my card. Please let me know if you see or hear anything helpful."

A week passed. During the week I was surprised to come home a couple of nights and the dishes were in the sink. How unlike Marissa. But what the hell; she'd become a tiger in bed and I was sleeping soundly every night.

But that Friday, who should show up at my lunch counter again but Agent Ferraro. "Hello Mr. Henderson."

"Ms. Ferraro, would you care to join me?" She sat down opposite me.

"I can't stay. I just wanted to let you know that we have to pull surveillance from your neighbor's house. Budget cuts you know."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

"This is just between you and me," she almost looked around to make sure no one was watching us.

"Uh sure," I responded. No good could come of this. I thought.

"I could lose my job if it came out that I showed you these." She opened her briefcase and extracted a legal size envelope and placed it on the table between us. I looked at it suspiciously. She expected me to open it and when I didn't she grew frustrated and opened the envelope and withdrew several 8 X 10 black and white pictures and handed them to me.

The top one was of Marissa on Tony's porch, ringing the doorbell. I noticed it had a date and time stamp; this last Monday at 11:47 a.m. The next picture was taken three minutes later. He'd answered the door and it showed her on her tiptoes kissing him. The third one showed them with their backs to the camera, holding hands and walking into his house. The fourth was taken four and a half hours later. Marissa was walking out his door. Her hair, neat and tidy when she entered, was all in disarray. She was smiling.

Agent Ferraro took them from me; replaced them in the envelope and put it back in her briefcase. "There are ones just like this all week long. Sometimes his girlfriend's there, sometimes not." I felt a little hollow inside. "You have to promise me that you won't let anyone know I showed these to you."

"Sure," I said dumbly.

"There's one other thing Mr. Henderson."

I was already numb. "There's more?"

"We've had his phone tapped and in one of his conversations he called a woman named Heather. He told her on the phone to come to a little party at his house with his neighbors. He told her that he wanted her to...," excuse my language, "fuck the husband."

"Oh shit," I moaned.

"He told her that if she could get the wife angry with her husband that he would give her a little bonus. He also told her that she was to try to humiliate the husband in front of his wife."

I thought back to how Heather had initiated sex then insisted that I eat her out after I'd come in her and the look of anger that Marissa gave me while I was doing it. And then Heather thanking Marissa for my services and my wife's response. Tony had set the whole thing up. He'd successfully driven a wedge between me and Marissa so that he could have her and take over our lives.

Agent Ferraro got up and walked away. I looked at my watch. It was 11:45. I pulled out my cell phone and called home. It rang until the answering machine picked up. I hung up, paid the bill for my uneaten lunch and went out and hailed a cab.

Chapter 15 -- Getting My Wife Back

At 12:28 we pulled up in our driveway. I paid the driver and went inside our house. There were dirty dishes in the sink and my wife was nowhere to be found. "Marissa," I hollered as I ran up the stairs. I looked at the pile of her dirty clothes on the bedroom floor and I knew where she was.

Tony answered the door wearing a black, bathrobe. It was untied showing his hairy chest. Despite myself my eyes went to his semi-erect cock, still wet from pussy juice. He grinned at me, a big stoned grin.

"Is my wife here?" I demanded.

"Sure Brad, she's upstairs with Toni. Come on in and join us."

I brushed by Tony and fairly bounded up the stairs and went into the bedroom. Toni and Marissa were naked on the bed. Marissa's head was between Toni's legs, her face buried in the other woman's crotch. Marissa's, butt was in the air and cum was dripping from her pussy. Tony must have just finished fucking her when I rang the door bell.

I saw Tony's drug paraphernalia open on the nightstand; a hypodermic needle, rubber tube and all.

"Hello Bradley," said Toni seductively. "You're just in time."

Seeing Marissa's clothes in a pile on the floor, I picked them up before grabbing her by the arm and pulling her up from Toni's crotch. "Come on, get dressed," I ordered.

"Brad? What's wrong?" I could see that she was stoned out of her mind.

"Just get dressed. We're leaving."

Tony walked into the room. "Calm down Brad."

"Fuck you Tony," I said heatedly.

His face got dark and I think that he was going to punch me, but Toni jumped between us. "Bradley, what's wrong?"

Marissa had pulled on her pants and angora sweater. I took her arm and pulled her out, brushing by Tony who just looked at me coldly like he could kill me.

When I pulled Marissa into our house she whined, "Brad, I left my panties over there."

"Forget your panties." I began brewing a pot of coffee for her while she sat at the kitchen table looking lost.

When the coffee was done I poured her a cup, sat down and said, "Drink."

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, putting her hand on mine. She gave me a pouty look.

"Jesus Marissa, us... us swapping that one time I can understand. But you've been going to his house all week." She looked down at the floor, but her hand rubbed my arm. "How often have you been going over there and getting stoned and fucked?"

"Brad, don't be mad at me." It was obvious that she just didn't get it. She got up from the chair, walked around next to me and leaned over to kiss me.

I pushed her away and stood up. "Marissa."

She looked at me sadly, then reached up and pulled her sweater over her head. She had no bra on. "Take me to bed Brad; I want you to make love to me." In spite of my anger I felt a tingling in my groin. My mind flashed back to her kneeling on the bed, her face in the other woman's crotch with Tony's cum dripping from her pussy.

I took her arm and headed for the stairs. Thinking that I was agreeing to sex, she willingly followed me into our bedroom. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. When I came out she smiled. "I love you," she said, just like she meant it.

"Take off your jeans," I commanded. Instead she came up and wrapped her arms around my neck and rubbed her breasts against my chest.

"Brad, fuck me darling. I'm horny."

"You're high." I reached down and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down around her knees. I couldn't help but notice that the crotch of her jeans was wet. I opened the shower door and guided her in. I turned to close the shower door when she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shower, clothes and all.

"Marissa!" She pulled my head down and kissed me. I could feel the water filling my shoes, but I kissed her back. She quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it down, off of my arms, before throwing it out the shower door. I briefly closed my eyes as she unzipped and pulled down my pants. Little Bradley sprang free, getting harder by the second. Finally, I bent over and removed my wet shoes, socks and pants; threw them out the door and closed it.

We embraced and she said, "I'm yours Brad, make love to me. I felt her hot breath on my ear and she took my now hard rod in her hand. She turned around and leaned against the shower wall, so I bent my knees and slid my cock into her wet pussy. It dawned on me why she'd been so wet every time we'd made love recently. I'd been getting seconds every night. It didn't seem to matter to little Bradley much as she ground her buttocks against my groin and I sank deeper inside. I tried to remember if I'd eaten her out during that time and I couldn't remember. Surely I would have tasted him if I had. Marissa started moaning and she felt fantastic as always as I slid in and out of her. My mind emptied of everything but the sensations on my cock; either that or all the blood left my brain.

Chapter 16 -- Tony's Mad

The next morning I awoke to the sound of beating on our front door. I put on a bathrobe and went groggily down the stairs.

I looked through the peephole and saw Tony's angry face. Thinking that I could talk to him in a civilized way I opened the door. Tony, his cousin Gino and some other goombah pushed their way in. Before I knew it I had my arms pinned at my side by the two hoods. Tony jerked his head toward the living room and they shoved me into the room.

"What the hell," I exclaimed, as I stumbled toward the couch. I turned around, enraged. "What..." and then felt the oxygen pushed from my lungs as Tony punched me in the stomach. I doubled over and he pushed me onto the couch as I gasped for breath. Gino walked behind the couch and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back while the other hood grabbed my arm and twisted. My body turned sideways as I twisted in pain and my robe fell open revealing my nakedness underneath.

Kippy189
Kippy189
304 Followers
1...456789