There Is No Plan B Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon hearing her words, Jason grabbed his Mother's head, shut his eyes and started fucking her mouth, without thinking. He drove his cock deep, as Cecilia gagged "Hmmmph....ugh....mmmph...ah...ugh!!!" she garbled as Jason seemed lost in lust, as he held on to his mother's head and furiously drove his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Ah, fuck! Suck my cock, Mom!" he screamed. "I'm almost there!"

"Mmmmph!!!!" Saliva leaked from the corners of Cecilia's mouth as she relinquished all control to her son who fucked her mouth mercilessly, for a long minute before slowing down and driving his cock slowly all the way down Cecilia's throat!

"Ugh!!! Yeah! That's it, Mom. Take it all!" he yelled as he felt his mother relax her throat muscles and deep throat him. Cecilia gagged again but managed to take her son's enormous cock entirely down her throat. Her eyes watered as her nose touched his pubic hair. Jason deep-throated his Mom several more times before a torrent of cum let loose into her mouth! "Ah!!!! Fuck! I'm cumming, Mom. Drink it! Drink your son's juice!" he screamed as shot after shot came flying out of his cock and down his mother's throat. Mother and son, both, stood motionless save for Jason's cock twitching, buried completely in his Mother's mouth. The remaining drops of his cum oozed from its tip and trickled down her throat.

Cecilia swallowed her son's cum without losing a drop, as she savored the slimy fluid that left a tangy but pleasant taste in her mouth. "Mmmmm," she murmured as he eased his grip on her hair. "Mmmm....mmmm!....mmmmm!!" she continued to murmur. Jason slowly slid his cock out of his Mom's mouth and gazed down at her. Her eyes were teary and her mascara smeared as she laid herself back onto the hood of the Spider. She licked her lips as she spread her legs impossibly wide. The metal felt cold against her sweaty body as her hair, wet from perspiration, stuck to her cheeks.

"Fuck, that was un-fucking-believable, Mom!" he said in the silence. "You love my cum, don't you?" he added.

Cecilia was too horny to answer his question. Instead, she peeled her pussy lips apart and said, "I need you to fuck me right now, Jae!" Her glistening lips opened in invitation to her son's cock. "Please! Get hard again for Mommy, Jason!" she teased, hoping to accelerate her son's return to hardness. A hand rubbed her pussy as another pinched a stiff nipple. She slipped a finger into her pussy and continued, "Mommy's all wet for you! Mommy's pussy is hungry for her son's big, stiff cock!" Her finger continued slipping in and out of her pussy.

Jason had been stroking his cock back to hardness, and in no time, found himself stiff and oozing pre-cum. He leaned forward and placed his hands on either side of his mother's head and kissed her. Her mouth opened as his tongue coiled around hers. His newly hardened cock slid easily into his mother's warm, wet pussy.

"Mmmm!" Cecilia moaned her content as her son's cock sunk all the way to its base. He slowly pulled back before driving it back deeply. He reached up and grabbed a handful of his mother's breast, pinching the nipple hard. "Ugh!!!" Cecilia moaned again, as her son's head settled itself next to hers. Her mouth kissed his neck as she whispered in his ear. "Oh, baby! Mommy just loves her son's big cock inside her. Fuck me! Fuck me on your father's car. Fuck your mother on your father's car, baby! Fuck him and his car! Your mommy's pussy is wet only for you, son!!" The words having the desired effect on her son as he grunted and increased the tempo.

"Ugh!" Jason groaned. His head buried in his mother's neck as he continued pinching her nipple and squeezing her breast.

"I went to confession today and couldn't get your cock out of my mind," she managed to gasp out.

"Ugh!!!!" Jason grunted again as he pushed himself up and stared down at his mother. His cock pistoned in and out of her pussy.

"My baby boy," Cecilia gasped looking up into her son's eyes. "Fuck your mother! Fill your father's wife with your cum!" she added as she raised her feet into the air. Her legs forming a V as Jason fucked her furiously. "Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!" she began to scream as she closed her eyes at the beginning sensations of her orgasm.

"Ugh!" Jason grunted and said, "I'm almost there mom!!"

"Me too, Jae....me too!!" She gasped.

"Oh, Mom! I'm cumming!!!" He groaned. "I'm...cumming!!!"

"Oh! Oh! Me too, honey! I'm there with you, too! Cum with mommy! Cum in Mommy! Ah!!!! Fuck!!!!!" Cecilia screamed as she relinquished control to her second orgasm.

"Ugh!!!" Jason screamed with her and plunged one last time into his mother. His cock twitched as he came violently into his mother. "Fuck!!!!!" He added. His cock twitching as the final few jets of cum spewed out.

"Aaah!!!!" his mom groaned in pleasure as her pussy contracted around her son's cock. She could feel the wonderful sensation of his cock twitching as her pussy milked her son's cock juice. "Mmmmmm," she moaned into his neck as Jason collapsed on top of her. His cock shriveling inside her.

"Fuck," he whispered.

"Mmmmm," was all Cecilia could mutter.

Jason raised his head and kissed his mother passionately. Their tongues dueling as he gently caressed a nipple. When the kiss broke, he said, "So, was confession about us?"

"Mmmm Hmmm," she moaned. "I didn't tell Father Thomasini that it was my son I was fucking, but I just couldn't help picture your wonderful cock fucking me as I was telling him of my affair with a younger man," she said.

"What was your penance?"

"One hundred Hail Mary," she responded.

Jason laughed. "Shit, should be more like ten thousand, if he knew the truth!"

"I know," Cecilia said somewhat seriously. "This is so sinful!"

"That's why it is good," Jason replied. "You're fucking your son," he continued. "The mere thought of that makes you wet, doesn't it?"

Cecilia's eyes closed and her smile returned as she moaned her affirmation, "Mmmm". Jason's cock began to harden again inside her.

"You ready to go again?" Jason asked.

"You bet," she replied. "But this time, I want you to fuck me from behind!"

Jason looked at his Mother incredulously. "Who are you?" he asked.

Cecilia laughed and whispered, "You have no idea, darling!"

Jason laughed as he pulled out of his Mom, flipped her over so that she was lying on her stomach atop the car and quickly re-entered her to maintain his growing hardness.

"Hmmm," Cecilia moaned as her son's huge cock felt twice as big from behind.

Jason picked up speed as he reached down and grabbed his Mother's hair pulling her back into him. Their hips slapping against one another, as Cecilia grunted with every thrust. This time, they fucked in silence letting the sounds of wet flesh and skin against skin bring them to climax. When he sensed he was close, he warned his Mom.

"Ugh! I'm there, Mom! I'm gonna cum!" he yelled as he continued to slam into his Mother from behind. Each backward thrust brought a yank of her hair.

The slight pain Cecilia felt each time she was pulled back only added to the tingling in her pussy as she felt Jason's cock drive into her. Jason let go of her hair and grabbed both of her hips as his tempo increased. Sensing he was close, she flipped her hair back and turned to stare at him. Staring at each other, she whispered encouragement. "Come on, son. Fuck me! Fuck your naughty Mommy! Mommy wants to feel your cum again, baby! Cum inside me!" she added licking her lips sensually.

"Agh!!! Fuck!!!!" Jason moaned suddenly and buried his cock into his mother.

Cecilia could feel her son's cock twitching inside her causing her own orgasm to trigger. "Ah, Jason, honey!! Mommy's cumming...a-gain!!!" she screamed as her pussy contracted around Jason's twitching cock. "Fuck!!!" she wailed!

"Ugh!!!" he responded simultaneously. The final stages of his orgasm ending as he watched his mother's sweat-covered body tremble slightly. Finally, he collapsed on top of her as she lay, face down, onto the hood of the car.

After a few minutes of rest, Cecilia spoke. "Well, you got your wish," she murmured.

"What's that?" he replied disengaging and rising.

She turned into a sitting position with her legs casually spread and said, "You fucked your Mother on your Father's Maserati!" as she twirled a curl of hair. A wicked gleam filled her eyes.

"Yeah," he replied and then added, "I guess you can say we christened the Maserati!"

Cecilia gave a hearty laugh.

"I'm gonna shower," Jason said heading naked toward the door to the kitchen. "What's for dinner?" he asked.

"Manicotti," Cecilia answered.

"And cannoli for dessert?" Jason asked.

"Sure, if you want," Cecilia replied, "or you could have more of your Mother's bare pussy!"

Jason smiled. "My Mother's pussy sounds tastier!" he replied.

"Good!" she quipped, "cuz I want more of my son's cock for dessert!"

Jason looked back at his Mom from the top of the steps to find her still atop the car, legs spread, a finger twirling her hair, and the other hand petting her bare pussy. A wicked smile across her face as her mascara-smeared eyes danced with her son's.

Jason's cock twitched. "You really like this don't you, Mom?" he asked, somewhat bewildered by the slutty image across from him.

Cecilia's guilt was gone. All that remained was a sexy, mature woman horny for her teenage son's giant cock. She smiled and said, "You have no idea, son. Get ready for the ride of your life!"

"Alright!" Jason muttered and went into the house.

Cecelia continued twirling her hair and petting her well fucked and newly bare pussy. Cecilia laughed as a drop or two of her son's semen leaked out of her pussy and on to her Husband's car. Cecilia stood, gathered her clothes and walked into the house, leaving her son's cum to dry on the precious Maserati.

POINT OF NO RETURN

After soaking in a hot tub and feeling the guilt wash away, Cecilia applied some light make-up and threw on a short, silk robe. Naked underneath the robe, she brushed her wet hair straight back and made her way to the kitchen to fix dinner.

In the kitchen, she defrosted some homemade sauce and manicotti noodles. Working quickly and efficiently, she put together a pan of manicotti – tubes of pasta filled with seasoned ricotta cheese and topped with sauce and parmiggiano-reggiano. After throwing it into the oven, she turned her attention to the fresh, plum tomatoes on the cutting board. As she expertly cut them into bite-size pieces, she heard a wolf whistle. Turning, she saw Jason leaning against the wall in his boxers as he towel-dried his hair.

"Grazie, signore," she said thanking her son in Italian and smiling. She turned back to her cutting board and moved to the fresh mozzarella cheese, dicing it to match the tomato. As she cut the last piece, she felt Jason brush up against her from behind, as he raised her robe and rubbed his cock against her ass. At the same time, he leaned forward and kissed her neck. The sensation caused Cecilia to throw her head back with eyes closed and let out a moan. "Oh, honey, I have to finish making dinner," she whispered as her head turned to kiss her son. Her mouth opened to receive his tongue, as she moaned again. "Honey! Please!" she insisted, "Are you not hungry?"

"I'm hungry for my Mother's pussy!" he said, turning her around and setting her atop the kitchen counter.

"Dessert, honey!" she replied desperately, yet unable to resist a smile, as Jason lifted her legs. "Mommy's pussy's for dessert!" she added. Her short robe fell easily away as she placed her feet on the edge of the counter on her own, knowing deep inside that she wanted this too.

"But I like to eat my dessert first," Jason moaned as he moved between her thighs and licked her pussy longingly from stem to stern.

Cecilia closed her eyes and arched her back as she gripped the edge of the counter. A slight moan escaped from her lips.

Jason continued eating his mother's pussy, spreading her lips with a hand and dipping his tongue deeply into her center. The soft, pink flesh was warm and moist against his tongue, as he moved up to her exposed clit and flicked it.

"Oh!" Cecilia groaned, "Mmmm...that feels so good, Jae! Yeah...mmm!"

Jason slid his other finger into his mother's pussy as he concentrated on her clit, alternating between flicks with his tongue and sucking it.

"Ah!!!" Cecilia moaned louder. "Yeah! Uh-huh! That's it, baby! That's it! Yeah! You eat mommy's pussy soooo good!! Fuck!!!" Cecilia licked her lips and closed her eyes, as she felt the initial stirrings of an orgasm in the deepest recesses of her center.

Jason continued his relentless attack on Cecilia's clit as two fingers moved furiously in and out of her pussy. His mother's hand gripping a handful of hair and pulling on it, as she tried desperately to shove her pussy into Jason's mouth.

After several minutes of Jason's intense ministrations, Cecilia's pussy began to spasm, signaling an oncoming orgasm. "I'm close, Jae! Mommy's close! Yeah!!! I'm there honey...I'm cu...mming!!!" Cecilia screamed raising her ass off of the counter in a vain attempt to drive her pussy into her son's mouth. "Fuck!!!!" she screamed, her thighs closing around Jason's head as her body trembled and her pussy flooded Jason's mouth with her juices!

After what seemed like eternity, Cecilia unraveled her legs from around her son's head and let them hang over the counter. Jason rose and leaned into his Mother. His face was covered with his mom's pussy juice as he kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself, as their tongues coiled around one another.

"Good?" Cecilia asked once the kiss broke.

"Yum," Jason replied.

"Cecilia smiled and said in Italian, "molto dolce, no?"

"Si," Jason said in response to his mother's teasing question of a sweet tasting pussy. While he understood Italian for the most part, he could only speak a handful of words – 'yes' being one of them.

Jason turned and started to head toward the bathroom again but not before his mother caught sight of his stiff cock poking proudly through his boxers and pulled him back into her for a kiss and then whispered, "What about Mommy's dessert?"

"I didn't know you liked to start with dessert also?"

"I don't, but I do always have at least two servings, so I can have one now," Cecilia teased, continuing the amusing banter.

Jason smiled and slid his boxers off. He hopped up onto the counter at the same time that Cecilia slid off and turned into her son. She lowered her body and grabbed his stiff cock, giving it a long, languid lick while staring at her son. "Mmmm...yummy," she uttered before taking his cock into her mouth and sucking.

Jason closed his eyes momentarily as his Mother's tongue danced wildly around the tip of his head and sucked half of his cock down before letting up. "Ugh!!! Fuck...yeah, Mom! Suck my cock, Mom!" he gasped.

Cecilia increased the tempo of her sucking, as her head bobbed up and down faster. Her hands expertly massaged Jason's scrotum. "Mmmm," she groaned into his cock as her other hand stroked its base. She released it for a minute and licked it all over while gazing into her son's eyes and hissing, "I think this is my favorite dessert!" She gave Jason's cock a few more licks before slipping it back into her mouth and this time swallowed the entire length until her nose grazed his pubic hair. She gagged as her eyes watered momentarily.

"Oh...mother...fucker!!!" Jason groaned as he pushed down on his mother's head forcing her to keep his entire length down her throat. He pulled on her hair and raised her head off his cock until just the tip was at her lips. And then, he drove her head back down over his entire cock.

Cecilia gagged but didn't let up. She relinquished complete control to Jason as he now held her head in his hands and guided her up and down over his cock with measurable force.

"Yeah! Suck it, Mom! Suck it! I'm getting close!" Jason groaned as he furiously moved his mother's head up-and-down over his cock. Cecilia tried to suck when possible, but mostly just let her son's cock slide across her tongue and hit the back of her throat. "Ugh! Fuck! I'm getting close! I'm getting.... Here it comes! Here it comes! I'm....cum...ming!!!" he screamed as jets of his cum flooded his Mother's mouth. Cecilia swallowed as much as she could without gagging, since her son's cock had buried itself to the hilt down her throat.

She coughed and sputtered as a drop of cum leaked from the corner of her mouth. Tears running down her cheek from the burning sensation. But she loved it. She loved feeling her son's huge, velvety cock in her mouth. She loved the taste of his salty excretion.

Finally, Jason let up and removed her from his cock. Cecilia smacked her lips and smiled at her son as her tongue snaked out the side of her mouth and scooped up the leaking cum.

Jason smiled as he continued to catch his breath on the counter. "Slut!" he teased, noticing that there was no mascara to run this time.

Cecilia smiled and leaned into her son and whispered, "Yes, son...YOUR slut! I'll do anything for you!" Cecilia kissed him briefly.

Jason's eyebrows were raised when she broke the kiss and stared at him. "Anything?" he asked sounding teasingly.

Cecilia smiled wickedly, whispering, "Yes."

Jason smiled and asked, "Anal?"

Cecilia didn't hesitate, "Yes," remembering how her son had snaked a finger into her asshole the night of the wedding. And how, she had enjoyed it. Like the true nympho she believed to be, she had a sense that she would love anal sex. She had once asked her husband to try it, but he had refused. Now, her pussy gushed at the thought, as her son continued his questioning.

"Two guys?"

Cecilia was taken aback. She wasn't expecting Jason to take their sexual relationship beyond the two of them. Cecilia hesitated for a moment and then whispered, "Yes," unsure if she was being honest to herself.

"Another...woman?" Jason asked, an eyebrow still raised.

Cecilia's heart pounded, as she imagined herself with another woman. Her religious and conservative upbringing had taught her that love between members of the same sex was sinful. But sinning was no longer her concern. Rather, experiencing ultimate pleasure was her goal, and the few times she tasted herself on her son's tongue had aroused her taste buds. Cecilia gazed into her son's eyes for a long minute before slowly moving her mouth next to his ear and whispering ever so faintly, "For you, my son? Yes, I'll eat pussy." She wondered if her son could hear her heart beating.

The buzzing of the oven timer interrupted both of their thoughts as Cecilia composed herself for a second and moved to the oven door. Jason slipped off of the counter and headed back into the bathroom. Cecilia turned off the oven but left the pan inside to keep warm and made her way back to the kitchen counter to the unfinished tomato salad. She tore some fresh basil and threw it into the bowl and added several splashes of balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. After a drizzle of virgin olive oil, she tasted it with her finger for salt and added the appropriate amount. Tasting it again and nodding her approval, she brought the salad to the table just as Jason returned and slumped into a chair.

Returning to the counter, Cecilia poured her and Jason a glass of Merlot each and headed back to the table.

"Cheers!" She said, handing Jason his glass and clinking it to hers.

"Cheers!" Jason replied, as his Mom sat next to him and crossed her legs, flashing him her pussy for a second.

"Your father comes home Friday," Cecilia said changing the mood to a more serious tone.

"Aw, Mom! Why d'ya have to bring him up?" Jason replied somewhat annoyed.

"Him? You mean your... father?" Cecilia replied, emphasizing the word 'father' somewhat sarcastically.