There It Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now you may ask why a kitchen remodel would take over three years. Tom asked many, many times. I told him design problem and construction delays. While it was true I couldn't decide on some design ideas, construction delays were caused due to that one fateful afternoon. I told them we could never again defile Tom's house. The designer had an answer to that problem. I had already made several trips to the shop and met "the guys" working on the project. I received many compliments from the four carpenters. Now we were about to move to the next level.

The electrician was engaged and the next time he was at our house he apologized for his actions and guiltily asked me for my silence in his involvement. I acquiesced and offered him a parting shot, but he held fast and said he would send his partner, happily married partner, to finish the job. The designer however had other plans.

The next week he called and I was TOLD to show at his shop at 0900 to review the progress they had made. When I got there I was greeted by the receptionist and told to grab a seat while she found him. Five minutes later he escorted me to the back of the shop. There was a door and a small room in the back corner. They had built it since the last time I was there. As he opened the door, the four "guys" gathered to watch my reaction.

The room was twice the size of my own master bedroom and had a large open shower in one corner. There were several pieces of furniture and a LARGE bed. I had stopped in the doorway in shock and then he slowly pulled me in. They all followed. I stood there in a trance while they stripped me and centered me on the bed. They already had restraints setup and tied my wrists to the center of the headboard. My legs were spread and secured to the point where I could still bend my knees. They just stood there, watching while I writhed on the bed. I was ready and wanted some action.

To my shock, the door opened and in walked the receptionist -- the NAKED receptionist. For her silence (some of the "guys" were married) and her help in designing this chamber, she got first shot at me. She only had eyes for me and marched directly to the bed. I began to complain then she shoved my panties into my mouth and told me to shut up or the "guys" shorts would follow. With that said she went to work on me. In minutes she had me humping her tongue. Realizing I was fully engaged she pulled my panties from my mouth and flipped them to the "guys". She then centered her cunt and lowered it to my tongue as she resumed her pace. We both came several times as we tongue-lashed each others pussies. The "guys" watched mesmerized while stroking their cocks. Finally a bell went off in the room. The receptionists "first shot" was over and the wolves began to gather at the edges of the bed. She slowly got off the bed further rubbing her pussy all over my face. Then she headed for the shower while the "guys" were straining to watch both of us. She sensually cleaned her sated body and then left to man the desk. When the door closed I was taken.

Five men. Five hours. Countless orgasms. All I can truly remember was that when the door closed my bonds were freed and ten hands took turns. I was fucked on the bed and every piece of furniture that first afternoon. At one time all my holes were filled and my hands were stroking the two spare cocks. By the end I had fucked them out. When they had their fill they would leave. At the end, only the boss was left. He watched as I showered. I walked over to him, still dripping and fell to my knees. One for the road, I thought. While I gave him my best he explained the deal. Once a week, I could set the day, I was to be there from 0900 til 1500. Any of the six of them would have access to me. It may be only one of them or all of them. I was to be a benefit for the shop. I was told I had no choice. At this point I was coming as was he. I took it all and looked him squarely in the face. You got a deal, I said. But no more than that or the deal's off. He could see that I didn't care about him disclosing my actions to Tom so he agreed. After three years they had found a new housewife slut and I wasn't needed as much. Tom never doubted me when I was needed at the shop. I went shopping almost every day. I never gave him any time. My life was fine and Tom was there, like electricity, whenever I wanted. I never was there for him in all this time. And then I learned the price.

"I found a woman to love and who loves me. I'm leaving you."

He said that this morning and left the house. No blame for my activities, he never found out. He was leaving for lack of love, the love I refused to share with him. I was too busy and involved, with others. I cried the rest of the day. To get over my emotional shock I mindlessly headed for the club. It was late and only a few men were there. As I headed for the women's shower an arm grabbed me and forced me into a darkened supply room. Fuck the cock-teasing bitch, I heard someone say. They put a smelly towel bag over my head and cut a small hole in it, just big enough for a cock. I was abused for hours and finally set free around 2 AM. They took me from the supply room and hosed me down in the shower. All my holes were flushed. When they were done, someone told me the security cameras had all malfunctioned and there was no evidence anything out of the ordinary had happened. Then they pushed me into a corner and pulled the cum-covered bag from my head. As I fell they turned out the lights. I lay there crying.

There it was.

What was I to do now?

12