All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 12'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Seriously author? You leave it at such an ending? I hate you very much...

THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME THOUGH

Keep it up.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 9 years ago
Time marches on

This story...

I am done trying to find more superlatives. You rock. The story rocks. And we all happily roll along with it. Thank you for your efforts!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter to add to a most remarkable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Fine Chapter!

I read this chapter straight through as soon as I discovered it was out. I enjoyed it very much (as I always do) but face future chapters with much trepidation. I know things are going to change, and not all of it will be for the good, and that worries me. But I guess it goes to show how much I actually care for these characters that I have come to know over time.

I believe in premonition to a degree. There have been strange things that have happened to me at crucial times in my past that have no real explanation. And, as was said so eloquently in the story: "Forewarned IS forearmed."

Keep up the good work. I will continue to comment as long as you will have me.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another GREAT READ really enjoy your writings

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Magical

I check this site twice a day hoping for the next chapter - even the day after one is released. I love the characters and the creativity of the story. In between chapters I have even reread previous chapters squeezing out every last morsel of enjoyment.

I would buy the book in a heartbeat, and any others you care to publish.

Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable

I have never been a fan of sci-fi and this story gets awful close. However I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Actually all of the stories I have read by you are that way,

Thank you.

Alvielee

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

my only critique this time is the editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

keep those chapters coming loving this even more then ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I totally love this story. The dialogue, the characters, the implied critique of our current modern world, the dirty game of politics that we have to live with etc et alia.

Please keep up the good work!?!?!c

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Good night my love. I will speak with will you in the morning."

and this mental midget cant figure out why no publisher will take this shit

This fucking story would have to be re; written from word one, paragraph one chapter one

bigurnbigurn11 months ago

I do like the overall story. Having said that; Gray is a sexual predator of the worst kind. He is an abuser who enjoys beating upon a child. I am certain that their " playing around " is illegal in every state. They need to toss him out of the airlock, just as they begin to exit the stratosphere .I detest physical and sexual abuse of a child and 17 is still a child ...

JipsyJipsy6 months ago

If your characters are this much fun you must be pill!!!!!

If so, can I be your friend?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...