There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to deck him for raping a 13-year-old girl."

"Oh fuck, let me do it. I believed all the lies they told about her. Am I right?"

"As she told me earlier, you were the Golden Boy at Penn."

They walked into the ballroom, where they found their fathers still in deep conversation with William Zabo and Cyrus Penick. Gray asked everyone to step back.

He looked Cyrus Penick in the eye. "This is for the 13-year-old girl you raped, and held hostage all these years; your daughter Junie."

The blow was vicious. Cyrus Penick was unconscious before he hit the floor.

I said, "Call for an ambulance, he's going to need one."

"Gray, how sure are you of that accusation."

"Delicious has all the details, and Junie is going to be at your house, under guard. His guards didn't want her to leave the ballroom; because they were afraid she might escape and tell anyone who would listen to what she had to say about the nightmare she is living. I think they may be excellent witnesses against him if the district attorney offers them a deal."

"Let's hope so, because that was the best straight right hand I've ever seen."

"He's has a better one than that dad. I've seen it, and I felt it."

"Don't you start with me Mrs. Thyme; frisky or not I still owe you one."

"You see dad, it doesn't take much to get him going."

"Listen you two; I have been keeping Jennifer away from you for two weeks. If you don't want your entire sex life in the newspapers tomorrow, I would advise you to continue staying away from her. She is desperate to find out what happened on your wedding night. She can't figure out why she can't get through to your house phone or cell phones. When she finds out I have 'call block' on your numbers she will kill me.

I will have Rod take care of Junie's legal problems. If that bastard did what she told you, he will be spending the rest of his life in jail."

"Your aircraft is ready to go. Enjoy your honeymoon, and we will see you in three weeks."

"Little one, you will be going back to school for the fall semester and studying with Hank on your electrical drawings. Learn quickly, we are going to be moving ahead much faster than we planned. I'm thinking seven years instead of 10."

"Gray this will put you five weeks behind schedule. When you get back, you better be ready to work your ass off so you can catch up with the rest of us. It would be a shame if I put Gordon in the second chair and moved you to third, wouldn't it?"

"I hate you Even. What if I sent Delicious on our honeymoon alone?"

"Ouch! God dammit Delicious, I was only joking."

Gordon said, "I thought you two were not allowed to argue anymore?"

"We are not arguing Gordon, I was just making sure Gray was on the same page I was."

"Is that why you nearly broke his knee?"

"I was just getting his attention."

"Adults are very hard to understand."

"Son, if you think adults are hard to understand, try to make sense of teenagers. They are not young enough to be called children, and they are not old enough to be called adults. However, they think like children, but they believe they know more than the adults. It is a very difficult time in their life, but it is more difficult for their parents, because they are not sure how to treat them."

"Is it like what I heard Gray say about women? ' You can't live without them, and you can kill them all."

Gray ran for his life, with Delicious a few short yards behind him screaming expletives.

"Gordon, I think we should brush up on the rules about saying certain things in front of women."

"Did I say something wrong dad?"

"This time Gordon, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, yes you did."

"I'm sorry, but I was just repeating what Gray said."

"I know."

**********

The elevator door opened and Gray charged in. He held it open so his bride could join him. He pushed the button to their floor as she flew through the door. She was ready to attack him when he grabbed her arms, held them against her body, and kissed her.

She tried to kick him, but he had her pinned against the elevator wall, with his legs outside hers. He was taller, and stronger than she, and to struggle was useless.

When he let her mouth go she screamed, "You can't kill us all."

"What did you forget Delicious? Think before you act. What did you forget? When did I make that statement? How long have I known Gordon? Does that little boy ever forget anything?"

Delicious thought for a moment, and calmed down. "I think I have to use my left foot."

"No you don't. You just acted on partial information. You are still new to our partnership. I will never hurt you by saying something that sexist again. Let's go to our room, and change into our traveling clothes. We have to go back to our party and say goodbye to our guests. Then we will take Europe apart."

"Is it the Rhine or the Rhone River Valley?"

"It's both; they just go through different countries. I will show you both of them."

"I packed two pair of my running shoes. It would be fun to run around Paris."

"If that's what you want to do, then we'll do it."

"Do you want a quickie?"

"As much as I would like to say yes, a quickie with you could take all night. Let's get changed and be on our way."

************

As they went through security at the airport, Gray said to Jayden, "Eighteen agents are coming with us?"

"You should be thankful; I had to talk your father-in-law down from thirty. Europe is not the safest place for you right now."

A flight attendant walked up to them and said the plane was ready to leave. She asked them to follow her. It was not the hardest thing on the eyes to do.

Logan jabbed Jayden in the ribs and told him to behave. He was getting married next month and if he didn't he would tell Marcie about his antics.

"My friend, I will look until I die. However, I will never touch another woman but her."

"You should never have gone to that auto dealership."

"It was the best day of my life."

They walked out on the tarmac to see a brand-new Boeing 787, with Air New Zealand markings. It had a painting of Smaug the Dragon, from the movie 'The Hobbit', along the entire fuselage. It looked fantastic.

When Delicious asked what was going on, the flight attendant said it was a new aircraft that wasn't scheduled for delivery until next month. It was a wedding present from Boeing, specifically set up for this trip.

When they entered the aircraft she could see what the flight attendant meant. The front 60% of the aircraft was designed as first-class.

Delicious asked, "What is behind the door?"

"You will have to find that out for yourself."

She took Gray's hand and walked to the rear of the aircraft expecting to see her family there waiting to surprise her. She was wrong.

She opened the door and was amazed to see it decorated as a bridal suite. She jumped up and down like a teenager. She jumped into Gray's arms and told him that if he fell asleep on this journey she would cut him off for the rest of their honeymoon.

"Honey, it's only seven hours to London, I think I can stay awake that long."

She reached into her carry-on luggage, pulled out a package, and showed it to him.

"I have three of these in my bag. I will test myself tonight, in seven days, and when we get home. If I am not pregnant by then, I am going to start looking for the second team."

"There's nothing like putting a little pressure on your husband is there?"

"The Doctor said I was fine and raring to go. That only leaves one person to be tested. Do you want to guess who that is?"

"Have you ever heard the term ANAL PARKING?"

"Yes I have, but if I'm not pregnant you don't have a prayer in hell."

"Ladies and gentlemen please take your seats we are about to take off."

********

As they reached their cruising altitude of 39,000 feet, Gray noticed they were going the wrong way.

"Jayden were being hijacked. We're heading Southwest instead of East."

"Are you sure Doctor? Could it be altitude sickness; are the stars out of alignment, or the rotation of the earth on its axis has gone in reverse?"

"I'm going to open the door to this aircraft and throw you out if you don't tell me what's going on."

"The pilot decided to go the long way around the earth."

"Jayden what is going on?"

"The higher ups decided Europe was too hot for you two to go there. You would be too exposed. We could have had an army around you and they still could have gotten to you. Most of the people on this airplane don't know where we're going except the flight crew, Logan and I."

"I guess were going to New Zealand."

"New Zealand, and Australia; you will swim and snorkel the great barrier reef, and have a good time. Even hopes you're not too disappointed. He just wanted both of you safe."

"He doesn't have to worry about me, because I understand his fears. I will close the door and if the airplane loses a few thousand feet you will know what her reaction is."

"I'll tell the troops to buckle up."

***********

The duvet was off the bed. She was lying naked on top of it waiting for him. She smiled, "I couldn't wait until tonight to take the test. Husband, the pressure is off; I'm pregnant. The little stick turned blue."

"Did you ever doubt my virility?"

She knew he would come back with a smart remark of some kind, and was ready for him. From under her pillow she pulled out an open bottle of water, and threw it at him. She hit him in his midsection, knocked the air out of him, and wet him from head to toe.

"You little wench. I'm going to give you the spank you so richly deserve."

She did not hesitate. She turned over, put a pillow under her stomach, and waited.

Her eyes were closed, and she had a smile on her lips. She was given everything, and more than she ever dreamed she would have or deserve. She had a husband who loved and adored her. More importantly, she was going to be the mother of his child.

Her mother promised all her dreams would come true, and they were. Her life had turned around one hundred and eighty degrees from the day she was left alone, and unknowingly met her father the next day. She said a silent prayer, "Thank you mommy, thank you for preparing me for life."

She felt his hand rub against the small of her back and she began to drip in anticipation.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Make love to me please. I am so ready for you, and so is your child."

"I'm going to spank you first, because you know you've earned it."

"If you think so, spank me."

"How can I spank the mother of my baby?"

"The way you always have. I want to make love Gray, please hurry."

He forgot about the spanking as he kissed each of her toes. Then he licked her ankles. His tongue worked its way up the back of her calf to her knee, crossed over, and worked his way down the other side.

"No Gray not now, don't tease me, I need you."

He didn't answer her. He continued to torment her, and drive her higher towards her inevitable orgasm. He loved to see her body go rigid, her mind go blank, and the peaceful look return to her face as she returned to a calm state. He waited 10 months for this pleasure, although it felt like years. Now he was enjoying every second of it.

As his teeth nibbled on the interior of her thighs, he could see bubbles forming, growing, and popping as they exited her vagina. If he had his cell phone and took a picture of this little miracle, he could win another $100 from her. He knew she would not let him live long enough to spend the money after she saw the photo.

He decided to forgo her right thigh, and plunged his tongue into her pussy to taste her nectar.

Delicious was not expecting this preemptive strike. He was normally predictable, and what he did to one side of her body, he did to the other side. When his tongue entered her unexpectedly, her head popped off the pillow, her back arched, and she came. She also complained when she returned to mother Earth.

"You bastard, you cheated. I wasn't ready."

"Did I just hear you complain about a wonderful orgasm?"

"No, yes, no, I don't know, you surprised me, that's all. It was wonderful."

"Do you always want me to go by the numbers?"

"No, that would get boring."

"Tell me what you want me to do Delicious, and I will try to accommodate you."

"Would you do what you asked me to do? Never change, always be yourself."

"I can do that."

"I think I'll go to sleep now."

"What did you just say?"

"I said I was going to sleep. I thought you were finished."

He brought his hand down on her right butt cheek with a flourish. Delicious didn't cry out, or say ouch. She laughed.

"Gray, you are so predictable."

"I will give you predictable."

He moved alongside her, took her left leg, and pulled it over his right hip. Before she knew what happened, he was balls deep inside her.

"Oh Lord this is different."

"Complaining again Mrs. Thyme? You told me to be myself, and as your dad says, 'I am a scientist; I am always inventing new things.' This position is anything but new, except to you."

"I'm not used to having a conversation with something deep inside me pounding at my cervix. I will have to look this up on Wikipedia."

He twisted her quickly and said, "Don't bother."

She was now on top, looking down, moving her hips at an even pace.

"Are you tired already Doctor Thyme?"

"Hardly my dear, I am about to show you another position. Turn yourself around, without extracting me from your insides."

"How am I supposed to perform that feat of magic?"

"Think about it, and be inventive."

She did, and in about a minute, she was facing the rear of the aircraft laughing.

"That certainly felt funny."

Gray sat up behind her, played with her breasts, and tormented her clit.

"What maniac thought this position up?"

"Some guy from Maine."

"That was not funny Gray; but it does feel really good."

"If you like this position, watch what happens next."

He pushed her forward onto her forearms, and she screamed because of the changing position of his penis inside of her.

Using his leg strength, he stood up and began pounding into her fast and hard. Delicious was in a sixty degree down angle, yelling at him, "Oh Gray, do it, give it to me, push it in deep. Give me everything you have."

He did. For as long as he could, he was ruthless in his pursuit of punishing her pussy, banging against her cervix, and seeking his elusive orgasm.

Delicious screamed time and time again as she cascaded over the edge so many times she lost count. Finally, she became a ragdoll in his arms. With the roar of a lion in its prime, he emptied himself inside her.

Exhausted, he fell to his knees and lay on the bed. He gathered her to him, and kissed her.

"Baby, if you say one word, I will crush you to death."

She didn't hear him. She was asleep.

58. Who Dun It

Two men walked in to the University of Chicago's energy lab when Doctor Clawson was alone. They locked the door and approached him menacingly. He was immediately frightened.

"My wallet is in the desk, you can have my watch and my ring. I don't have anything else to give you."

"We are not here to rob you Doctor. We are here to ask you one question, and if you lie to us we will know instantly. Several months ago you signed a nondisclosure agreement for Mister William Zabo regarding work on an antigravity formula. Think carefully before you answer this question Doctor; did you speak to anyone about that conversation."

Doctor Clawson breathe a sigh of relief, and without delay he answered, "No I did not."

"Thank you Doctor that will be all." The two men turned around and left the building. When they reached their car, one of the men called an unlisted number and spoke one word, "No."

He took the chip out of the telephone and destroyed it.

William Zabo did not like the implications of that phone call. If the leak was not from Doctor Clawson, the leak was in Austin Texas, and that was bad news. He called Shelby, and told him there was a fox in his henhouse.

"Are you sure William?"

"100%."

"Thank you, I will let you know what protocol I'm running in a few days. I have to speak to my dad."

"Patricia has a program that will solve your problem. She used it to ferret out a mole at the Director of the FBI's office. Call her, but not from the office or at home."

"I will William."

***********

Using Patricia Valentino's 'Honey Trap' program made finding the mole easy. The trap found him 10 days after they tied everything into the mainframe computer.

Sean Halliday was a senior agent in the company, and had never failed a polygraph test. His work was always superior. He was in charge of the Southern Region which stretched from Mississippi to New Mexico, and North as far as Missouri. No one who worked for him, or with him, had a bad word to say about him. As far as Shelby was concerned Sean was above reproach; until he was caught in the 'Honey Trap'. He was giving out top-secret information on Even's project planted in the computer. Only top-level managers were supposed to see and know this information. Sean was not one of them. Something else Sean didn't know was that the information, although looking scientifically, and technically correct, when it was tested, it failed.

The problem was what to do with Sean, because they knew who he contacted: US Representative Horace Bordeaux from Louisiana. Bordeaux, 'Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has access to every intelligence agency, including the NSA, and CIA. His district included MicMillian Industries, the contractor building NASA's super rocket. Thousands of high-paying jobs would be lost if that company was forced to close. Worse than that, he could lose his seat in the House of Representatives for allowing it to happen.

A very powerful man would do anything to keep that from happening in his district. Like John Boehner, the House Majority Leader, who forced the US Army to buy tanks, even though they don't want or need more. The company that makes those Abrams tanks is in his district. They would be forced to shut down if no one purchased them. Boehner would face the same problems as Bordeaux.

Bordeaux already tried once, but failed at kidnapping or killing three of the scientists working on the competing project. He would make sure he didn't fail a second time. He would speak personally with those people that owed him protection for their nefarious operations along New Orleans waterfront, Bourbon Street brothels, and drug operations. The millions of dollars in his offshore accounts were due to them, but the information they received from him, and the intelligence agencies he had purview over, made their lives much easier, and infinitely more profitable.

William received the news very calmly. He had his financial people target Bordeaux's accounts offshore. To him they were very small, but at the appropriate moment, those funds would disappear into China, and become a part of his minor accounts.

Now that he knew who the tip of the spear was, he set out to bug everything Bordeaux owned, wore, or went, to gain as much information about his other activities.

Celeste Castronova's micro-implanting companies became invaluable. Transceivers as tiny as the head of a pin, or as large as a pearl earring were planted everywhere. His most trusted aides were not immune to this invasion of their privacy either. Neither was his wife, children, or his two mistresses.

Shelby turned a blind eye to where this new information was coming from. He compartmentalized it so Halliday knew nothing about it. All his work continued to be outstanding, but he could not take a shit without being heard.