There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 10:20 AM she was down to the last folio, and the 100 students in her class were dripping with sweat in the air-conditioned room. She did nothing except swear as she corrected each folio. They felt like morons. The only thing that gave them any solace was the way Delicious walked into the room yesterday morning. Apparently she didn't get a perfect grade either from her teacher.

She threw the last folio on the ground, capped her red pen, stood up, and grabbed her bag.

Sadly she said, "I'll see you at work Monday people," and walked out.

There was a mad dash for the books that lay on the floor. Someone started calling out names and throwing books to the right people.

Shouts started, "I passed! I passed!" The shouts continued throughout the room.

"Then who's coming back here Monday?"

"Am I going to have to start teaching you English," Delicious said.

"Where did I say I would meet you Monday?"

"You said you would meet us at work."

"Is this what you do for a living?"

"No ma'am we are the best electrical workers alive."

"You bet your ass you are, because I'm putting my ass in your hands. Enjoy yourselves; you've earned a good day of playing around. When you arrive at the NEST, remember you are the new people on the block. If the maintenance worker tells you to do something, do it, it's for your own benefit. Wear your identification tags on the outside at all times. If you find a problem that is not in your area of jurisdiction mark with your Day-Glo paint, and bring it to the attention to any supervisor. Write it down on your day log, and check it when you go to work the next day. If it has not been repaired, report it again and again until it is repaired. If by Friday of that week it is not repaired, you will report it to the section chief, and he will want to know why the supervisors have not had it repaired. This will happen to your work also. I don't expect one default noted on any electrical work. We have worked too hard and too long in this class for you people to fuck up now. If the cables are wrong don't put them in, reject them. You are not paying for them, and neither are we, who are going to be flying aboard this ship."

"As usual my daughter is wrong. I am paying for the ride of my life on this ship. I am paying nearly $1 billion for that ride, and if you find electrical lines that are not up to specifications don't use them. I'll make sure you have the best made."

"Ladies and gentlemen, my father, Doctor Even Luck; he never goes home."

"I do too. I was there a week ago last Thursday. Congratulations everyone, my daughter told me you would all pass the exam today. She is very proud of you. I'm afraid I lost a friend, because I had him teach her everything about electrical design that normally takes six years, and a PhD in less than a year. He sent me his bill, which I paid with great gratitude and a note telling me to lose his phone number, permanently."

The class roared.

"My daughter has a brilliant mind, and the things that she has done will put many of your children and grandchildren into space in years to come. However, when she was a little younger she had an attitude problem that needed adjusting. If I had only realized what it was, I would've taken care of it myself. Then again, I would've wound up in jail. So we left it up to her husband to do on their wedding night. Now that she is been getting laid regularly, she has become a very docile person."

"Dad, how could you say that about me?"

"I have stories I could tell if you'd like."

"This class is dismissed. I'm going to take my father over my knee and spank him."

"Come with me, Delicious, you are needed elsewhere."

*************

"Hello, who are you?"

"I'm Junie, I live here. Who are you?"

"I'm Robert, I thought I lived here."

"You look just like your father in his pictures."

"You're inside, and I'm still outside. My father's pictures are inside, and you say I look like him. What is going on?"

"You're not supposed to be home from Michigan until next week. Go back to school."

"You also know my school schedule. Can I come in?"

"I don't know; can you be trusted?"

"Trusted in my own house, yes I think so."

"That's not what I'm talking about. Sabrina told me all the stories about you and your women at Michigan. She said, "If your father kept count at Penn, you would either be tied or a close second."

"Sabrina is a liar. I would be first, and my dad would be second."

"You consider this something to be proud of?"

"It's a game. Guys and girls play it."

"Laura and Anna play at it too? I must remember to tell your mother that."

"Keep my sisters out of this. Who did you say you are again?"

"My name is Junie. I thought you said you had a Master's Degree. Shouldn't you be able to remember names?"

"Junie, he's not looking at your face he's looking at your tits."

"Aunt Rita what are you doing here?"

"Junie let me in."

"That's more than I can say for me, I'm still outside."

"The way you've been talking Robert, the two of us are safer if you stayed outside."

"Would you two let me in please?"

"Okay, but if you try anything, Uncle Paul is going to feed you to the helicopter blades."

"He's your Uncle Paul also?"

"Is he yours?"

"I should have stayed at school and partied like I wanted to, instead of coming home early to surprise mom. Where is she? What's going on here?"

"Your mother found a new hobby. She went to Canada to play with Wood Frogs."

"That's it; she finally went over the edge didn't she. Is dad having her put away?"

"Yes he is. He's going to give her the room they take you out of after you learn how to treat women correctly. He knows that will never happen, because it's in your genes. He's keeping your mother, and getting rid of you. He feels he's getting the better of the deal."

"You're very funny Aunt Rita."

"I saved your ass more than once."

"Who is Junie?"

"She's just another girl whose panties you are going to try to get into. I hope you try. She just came home from the US Olympic team Martial Arts tryouts. She broke two bones in her toes, and her training partners jaw while doing Jujitsu. If I were you, I would keep my hands to myself, and that other part of you in a jockstrap."

Robert backed away. "No shit!"

"I'll know in a month if they'll take me back. I was supposed to miss on that kick. They are examining the films to see if it was my fault or my partners."

"I hope they take you back, I don't want you getting angry with me."

"It's too late for that. The way you talk about women being playthings, and sex toys is disgraceful. I can't wait to talk to your mother about your sister's and the other girls at school."

"Don't you dare, she will hang me in the barn."

"Should we get the rope Rita?"

Paul walked into the room and said, "Don't bother I did it as soon as I saw his car in the driveway. There are condoms all over the backseat."

"They are not opened Uncle Paul."

"You are like the Coast Guard Robert, 'Semper Paratus', always ready?"

"I'm only 22, and I'm not ready to have children. I'd rather be in love and married before I have them."

"He sounds like an architect I know. He's blessed with all girls."

"Don't say that; Brad has a head full of gray hair already. Girls will do that to you. I'll get a vasectomy before that happens to me."

"Girls do that to their fathers, because of men like you. You can't wait to bed them, and get rid of them as soon as you are finished with them. Isn't that true my son?"

"Welcome home mom, I didn't see you standing there."

"We had a car service drive us home because there wasn't enough room in the helicopter for the six of us. It seems like we got here at an opportune time. Which of your two sisters would you like to beat the shit out of you?"

Laura asked, "Can I do it mom; it will save him the cost of a vasectomy."

Anna said, "No, you can have the top part of him, leave the bottom part to me. I'm more familiar with that area of the male body then you are."

Robert laughed, "Someone has finally popped your cherry little sister?"

Anna charged him and head butted him in the groin. He fell to the floor screaming. A moment later, he screamed louder as his little sister gripped his balls and squeezed hard.

"No Robert, no one has popped my cherry. It is still firmly intact. Should I drop your slacks and pull these baby makers off. You won't need an operation if I do. You fucked enough women in graduate school to make up for a lifetime. You bragged about it to Laura and me for the last three years. How does it feel to have a real woman stand up to you?"

"I give up. Please let me go."

"You mean these two things make up your 'I'? These things guide you through life. You have no brain. You have no willpower except these things and a dick to point you around day and night. How the fuck did you get your degree. Were you fucking your teachers?"

"Let him go Anna. He is a photocopy of your father. He changed, let's hope one day Robert changes before he catches every disease known to mankind."

"I'm very careful mom; I wear a condom every time I have sex."

"I raised a fucking idiot. Do you kiss the girl? Do you touch the fluids that come out of her body? Are you totally ignorant of how diseases are transmitted from person to person? You would have to wear a condom from your head to your toes to stay safe. When was the last time you were tested?"

"I haven't been tested."

"You are an idiot. Paul, please take my son to the hospital. Have him tested for every disease under the sun. If he objects, beat the crap out of him."

"Robert, do you want to run in front of my truck, or sit inside it?"

Junie asked, "Can I take him please? I haven't practiced my jujitsu in two weeks because of my toes. If he gets out of line, I would love to practice on him."

"No, I'll go with Uncle Paul. Keep her away from me; she's dangerous."

"Move your ass Robert, before I accept her offer."

Robert was out the door in a flash.

Patti looked at Junie and said, "What is this about you and jujitsu?"

"You have to ask Aunt Rita about it."

"It was too funny Patti. Robert came to the door, and Junie played him perfectly. I told him if he tried to get into her panties he was in trouble. She was here resting from the US Olympic team Martial Arts competitions, and she broke her partners jaw, while they were practicing. I think he shit a brick."

"We haven't officially met Junie. I'm Patti Valentino, and these are my daughter's; Laura and Anna. I know your history, but I did not discuss it with the girls. That is up to you. Your past is your past, and your future is bright. Welcome home."

Junie started crying. No one had ever talked to her so kindly in her life. There was a group hug in the middle of the living room, until Patti said, "There will be no more tears, only happiness. Why don't you girls get changed? Go for a swim or horseback riding, and get to know one another. I would like you to become good friends. Callum, Cassie, and Christian should be arriving shortly. They didn't have a car big enough for all six of us to ride in. They are friends of ours from Cottonwood Arizona. They are really good people, and I think you will like them."

"Wow, from being alone all my teenage, and adult life, I'm going to be surrounded by people my own age. This is going to take a little adjustment on my part."

Anna said, "Wait until you see Callum, he is built like a brick wall, and he is gorgeous. Christian is not bad either, but he has to watch his weight. He tends to be like his father."

"Cassie is going to have a problem with Robert. She is a beauty, like her mom. We are going to have to keep our Tasers on us to keep him away from her."

"Before I meet them, I have one question," Junie queried. "How do I tell you to a part?"

Anna laughed. "You have to be blind not to see it. I'm an eighth of an inch shorter than Laura is."

Junie laughed, "Okay, before I say hello, I have to measure you. I'll keep a laser on me."

Patti said, "There is an easier way. If she's bitchy it's Laura; if she's nice it's Anna. It's been that way since birth."

"Mom, I'll tell Junie about your batteries."

"Do you see what I mean Junie? She's bitching already. Get changed children, go outside, and play."

As they walked towards the bedrooms Junie asked, "What do you want to do? I haven't had the chance to buy clothes yet."

"We have plenty, and you should fit into ours easily. They may be a little short, but no one told you to be a giant. We can let down the hems for today, and go shopping tomorrow. Let's go horseback riding. I have missed it so much while I was at school. Oh, Laura's voice is lower than mine. She hasn't given a blowjob, yet, I have."

"Slut!"

"Listen, I took your advice and didn't get laid. Be nice to me, or I'll beat the shit out of you like I did Robert."

"Are you sure you gave a blowjob? I don't have balls or a penis. I'm a female; I thought for sure you would know the difference."

"I can tell you two her sisters. You are not in the house 10 minutes, and you're at each other's throats."

"That's another way you can tell us apart. Laura always loses when we fight."

"Listen tiny, I didn't lose that time, you did."

"For a lousy 1/8 of an inch, I get called tiny and I can't say a thing about it."

**************

"Hello gorgeous, does he ever answer the phone?"

"No he doesn't Lucius, he's afraid he might get carpal tunnel syndrome if he does. He is the laziest human being on this planet, except when it comes to the financial pages."

"Lucius stop flirting with my wife."

"Tell that old man I will stop flirting with you, when he starts treating you properly."

"Are you in the market for a wife Lucius? If you are I may become available soon."

"Jemma give me that phone. I have to talk to that former friend of mine."

"Hello Lucius, how may I help you today?"

"I was wondering if you could call me and take a stroll in Washington. I have a Dalmatian you may be interested in."

"I've heard that Dalmatians are not good with little children."

"The breeder assures me that this dog is absolutely the tip top of the breed."

"Give me a call when you are in town, and I will take the Metroliner to see you."

"This dog is going to be very expensive William."

"Lucius, between us cost has never been a problem."

"I'm going to send you an email of the pup. He is really cute."

"I can't wait to see him. Take care Lucius, I'll see you soon."

****************

William opened his secure computer and saw the message was 26 pages long. He printed it out and deleted it instantly. It was the complete speech Congressman Bordeaux was going to deliver to the Congress. For a man who had never been surprised by anything in his life, the last part of this speech took him by surprise.

Everyone who was anyone knew that the intelligence agencies were spying on the American people since 9/11. However, when the vice president of the United States authorizes an intelligence agency to attack a civilian target, within the borders of the United States, it is a criminal act. As the Congressman said he could not prove it. It was all done by word of mouth, and it would be his word against the word of the vice presidents. I think we should delete that part of the speech; it would make him easier prey.

He closed down his computer, pulled out the hard drive, and smashed it. He knew better than to leave that type of evidence behind. He lit the documents and threw them in the fireplace. He watched them until they turned into a useless pile of ash.

He sat down and began to think: "How do you lure the Vice President of the United States into an open forum where he is vulnerable to attack? "

William smiled. "MONEY! You want to start to fund his run for the Presidency of the United States with a check for $50 million. You are a very private man, but in this case, you can see no better man sitting in the White House for the next eight years then William Silvers.

Where do you want to do this?

We definitely do not want to do it in Washington. There is no means of escape. I'll ask Lucius to check out his estate in West Virginia. We will make it a family affair. I'll bring Jemma and Patrick with me. I think I'll get shot too, just for show. It will make wonderful press. I'll run this by Lucius to see what he thinks. I think it is time for another walk with Patrick."

'Jemma, it's a beautiful day outside. I think I'll go for a walk. Can I take Patrick with me?"

"What, you actually want people to associate you with a child? Won't that ruin your image?"

"Woman, you have ten seconds to say yes and kiss me, before I leave all alone."

"Yes, I love you; don't forget what your son looks like. Should I put a name tag on him, or attach a balloon to his wrist just in case?"

"Jemma, you are gorgeous when you are being you. You are my life, I love you."

"I guess I'll tell Lucius the wedding is off?"

"I must talk to that friend of mine."

"Don't you dare, he got you to call me gorgeous."

"You are, no one should have to tell you that, but I promise, I will, every day."

"We are out of Butter Pecan Ice Cream."

"Okay."

"Bring me Butter Pecan Ice Cream William."

"Where do I buy it?

"In a store William, in a food store."

"Any particular food store?"

"William, I will be amazed if you find a food store, no less a particular store. Ask your bodyguards to help you find one, but bring me my Ice Cream or someone is in trouble."

"Poor Patrick, I didn't mean to get him in trouble with his mother."

"Get out of this house before I explode. Go, now, and don't forget the baby."

As the front door closed Jemma thought, "How can such a brilliant man be such a scatter-brain?"

**************

70. Another Day

Gray said, "Birdbrain is right dad. I ran a computer simulation using the Fusion Engines and brought them up to 2200°. We can definitely reach Warp 8 or possibly 8.5. I hate when Gordon's right and it took me three weeks to prove it.

"Henpecked, if I'm a birdbrain, how come it took you three weeks to prove I was correct?"

"If you weren't so little, and so smart, I throw you off the roof of this building for that remark. It took me 2 ½ weeks to set up the simulation on Big Blue. The damn thing wouldn't believe the numbers it was coming up with and kept going to default. It took me two days to fix it. It took six hours to run the program and it finally said that it would work."

Gordon laughed at Gray. "Did you ever doubt me?"

Gordon started running. Gray took off after him like a hound after a hare. My son was too fast him. As he came around the corner I grabbed him and brought him to a halt.

"Dad, he's going to kill me."

"You called him henpecked. If you think he is, what am I with your mother?"

Before he could answer, Gray had him by the back of his neck.

"Little man, I can't wait until it happens to you. I am going to laugh my head off."

"I am going to be the master of my household."

Every scientist in the room laughed at that statement. They knew better.

"Do you remember what your Uncle Rod asked me just before all of us walked into the ballroom the day your mother and I got married?"

"No, I was talking with Danielle and Brandy."

He said, "If you are going to run your household stand on the right. If Jennifer is going to run the household, let her stand on the right. Did your mother or I walk on the right side as we entered the ballroom?"

"Mom did."

"Does that answer your question about who the head of your household is going to be?"

"Is it always that way dad?"

Before I could answer him the room exploded with a resounding, "YES."

"Do you want to look at my simulation; it's a thing of beauty?"

123456...8