All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 23'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thank you for another great chapter. We will all be praying for your speedy recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great work and I hope u get well soon

a one of a kind writer who can bring characters to life. Hope u get well soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All the best to you

Get well soon. Look forward to the beach ball lifting off.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
thanks for this chapter

And I sincerely hope that the chemo will be successful and that you will be in complete remission. My thoughts go with you, Bob.

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

I have been waiting to read this every since I finished the last one and been checking every day.

Thank you, thank you and thank you :0)

For not only writing an incredible story but also during with it while you are undergoing treatments...it's unbelievable...my brother went through it and I know the effect it has.

Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Problem

Take your time and write as you can. You will publish when you can and we will be happy to receive your next installment. First priority is to get healthy yourself first and formost. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the medical team that will be caring for you in the days and months ahead as well as your friends and family. May you find the strength and vision to see the healing that lies ahead for you.

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 9 years ago
Get better

The only thing you really need to focus on is getting better. Take your time and do what the nurses tell you. I will wait for the next installment and pray for your full recovery in the meantime.

OldHippieDadOldHippieDadabout 9 years ago
You have us drooling for more

I wish you well and good luck. Your writing is important to us but not as important as your health.

OldHippieDad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

get better please your since of humor in this series is the best always remember there are people that will pray for you your health is more important

moedikmoedikabout 9 years ago
Your schedule

Not to worry. I will be here waiting for you to get better and to continue writing this amazing story.

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
Take care of yourself

Thank you for posting. I always scream a little when I see you have submitted a new chapter. So please take care and know I am praying for you to have a full recovery,

K

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINabout 9 years ago
Your Health....

As much as I love reading your work, I will gladly wait for your health to improve before reading another word. Get well. Then come back to us.

Take care,

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Another great chapter Bob, don't worry I will be here to read the next chapter in this great saga. My prayers and thoughts are with you in this time of great trial to you and your family. Best wishes from a fan.

wxwiseonewxwiseoneabout 9 years ago
health

Please get your health back. As much as your story is one of the best on here or the best your health is more important. A truly wonderful story so far. Get healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Wishes

Best of luck with your illness, hope to hear you are well soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 9 years ago
Take care of yourself.

As much as I enjoy your stories, I know that they will cease if your health deteriorates. Take a note from your own story and record your ideas for when you feel up to writing. Or maybe you could fit in shorter chapters as you feel able. If not, we will just have to learn to wait.

cliuincliuinabout 9 years ago
Take care!

I was hooked to your stories from the first chapter of " Having Fun with Dycke and Payne " and I real love it . Take care of you and I wish you the best with chemotherapy after all your health is what is cont . Thank you for sharing this beautiful story .

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004about 9 years ago
take care

Thank you for writing this great epos.

Take care of yourself because nothing else matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Wishes

Good luck on your treatment. I really enjoyed your series.

I share the pain you are going through. My wife just finished her treatment for breast cancer and it was a trial for the family. She had to go back home alone to Singapore for the sessions, while my son stayed with me in China where I work. She just came back last week. I admire your courage and your persistence in continuing with the story. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get well soon

our thought and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery (cos then you can get on with the story!)

James UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get well

As a lover of your work, as a fellow South Floridian, and as a cancer survivor, I hope you get well soon. You are in my prayers

geiste4geiste4about 9 years ago
Your well being

Take care of your self, I think the rest, or most of them, are with me when I say a good chapter requires a healthy author. We may be acting like addicts waiting for the next fix, but we would rather a quality fix which you can only give us if your healthy. Take all the time you need for your next chapter, be safe and healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter, Bob!

Agnes Moorehead (Endora in "Bewitched"), Lucille Ball, and Rory Calhoun (star of many westerns) all in one story--who can ask for more?

But, I'm not going to talk about the story and the characters this time around (although I have to say that I am enamored as always with what goes on here) because, as stipulated by the others, your health is what is most important here. I went through a round of Breast Cancer with my wife and it was not easy. She went through all the classic stages from anger to, finally, acceptance. But we went through it together and she came out of it fine. She still has both breasts and she's almost finished her fourth year afterwards completely cancer-free. There are still some residual effects from the radiation- and chemo-therapy that bother her from time to time (loss of smell and taste and occasionally listlessness for no apparent reason) but mostly her health is good beyond the normal aches and pains of getting older. So, do what the doctors and nurses tell you and, hopefully, everything will turn out fine.

We will enjoy your next chapter when you are ready to get back to it, so don't rush it on our account. We don't matter as much as you do. All we want is for you to get well, no matter how long it takes.

Sincerely,

Roger.

jameseduncanlvnjameseduncanlvnabout 9 years ago
I wish you well on your Houston journeys. love this story

OK, be well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confused ?

Teddy was already home from the hospital by chapter 20. How is Delicious still pregant with Teddy and gives birth to her in chapter 23 or is it their third child and the names are mixed up ?

I was saddened by Maragrets passing, however I am looking forward to what they are going to do to the (Ex) Vice President.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anon

GOD, bless and keep you. Get well, soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Get Well soon

we can wait

thankyou for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
take care

Take care of yourself m8. I have enjoyed all your stories and am I am always waiting...just like Even you can beat this...take care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Luck no pun intended

You should really think about submitting this. And your other story's. I for one would buy them.

Good Luck and God Bless

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
We'll be here

when you get back. Best wishes.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just for you

great story hope you get well soon !! I`ve had lung cancer and beat it so you can beat the big C. good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you and get better!

You concentrate on getting better. We, your avid readers will be here whenever your able to post. Thank you for a most entertaining story. And for sharing your personal demon with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
meeting

dear sir I know this might sound ridiculous but I would like to meet in person the mind that created and is continuing this story I also live in Houston area and it would be my pleasure to actually meet someone who has this fabulous storytelling ability

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks.

Blessings! Get well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
praying for you

have seen a lot of what you are going through in my lifetime ad hoping for the best. your writing tell me you are a loving and kind person and we need you to get well for all our benifit. read this chapter four times now. really hated to lose marget but thats the story. take care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get well soon. And remember, you are brilliant!

I am a voracious reader. But I have never come across something as compelling as your story. I check your page every other day, crossing my fingers, hoping theres just one more chapter for me to read. One more page, one more line, one more word ...

I hope you get really better soon, because you need to show yourself how good your writing is, by hitting #1 on the NY Bestseller list, beating out EL James.

dporter697dporter697about 9 years ago
Keep well

This has been one of the most captivating stories I have read, and worthy of publishing for the world to experience, I hope you get well and follow Evens progress, thanks for keeping me awake totally enthralled by this stupendous tale.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 9 years ago
More Prayers.

Prayers for a speedy recovery from this battle you are in from the Great White North.

This story, actually all of your stories have been one heck of a trip. I look forward to more when you can get them posted...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Detestable characters

I have been reading all your stories and find even luck one of the most detestable ones

He bates his daughter continuously when she reacts he goes off the deep end he tells her to grow up but under his rules ,as for her husband if he has a problem maybe he should try to solve things on his own in stead of running to her family and pitting them against her

Now for what her step mother has done and in this chapter borders on criminal at first I liked her character but now she has sunk lower than even

I hope you continue writing as you are very entertaining writer I just wish your characters had a bit less skew of there moral compass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You have upset your timeline. This is Teddy's 2nd birth, you had her arriving very easily in chapter 20! Please get a proofreader it would enhance a great story by making it coherent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why are all the men in your stories assholes?

They bait the women tirelessly, and then when the women fight back the men go nuclear and try to completely destroy them.

They act like complete assholes who want their women under their control. Disgusting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...