There's a Brawl in the Bar Tonight!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nitaelf
Nitaelf
7 Followers

"Ah right I forgot about that sorry. Must have been all the distractions tonight." Taking off his helmet, Gib walked over to her and slipped his arm around her waist. It felt so right to touch her that he felt a zing go up his arm at contact. He kissed her nose then looked up at the house. "Shall we go in?"

She nodded and smiled back. The ease between them was going a long way in cementing her theory that when they did sleep together they would be mated. She ran a hand over his hair; she loved the feel of it, and started up to the house. She slid a key out of her pocket and opened the door looking around. It had been furnished in a modern style and smelled wonderfully inviting, like chocolate chip cookies. There was in fact a plate of them with a welcome note from her housekeeper. She smiled and turned to Gib, "Make yourself at home Hun," she said and pulled off her gloves and coat.

Gib kissed her again while shucking his own coat and gloves. Once that was out of the way he pulled her to him and gave her a true wolfish grin, "Now that there are no distractions...where were we?"

It was then that she realized that their animals were the same. Her wolf sat up and took notice of him as she was pulled into his arms. "Where were we?" she grinned back just as wolfishly. "I think we were right here weren't we?" she whispered and kissed him.

Gib growled deep in his chest, /Damn she tastes good./ he thought as he devoured her mouth with his. He ran his hands up and down her back. Then he found the ties to her corset and started undoing them slowly one lace at a time, stroking the material of her top as he went. She was so strong, so perfectly made, so everything... He was never gonna be able to stop touching her.

Finally he had the corset off and his hands moved to cup her breasts. His thumbs flicked her nipples as he took the kiss even deeper nipping her tongue with his teeth.

Calli felt him reaching to untie the laces of her corset and reached up to hold onto his neck and bury her hands in his hair to give him easier access to the laces. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her. Her head was spinning as she tasted him in earnest, his smell and taste invading every pore of her. A soft moan slid out of her as she felt his fingers on her breasts, teasing her nipples. Everything was so exquisitely sensitive under his fingers. She wanted to cry out, to moan his name but the next thing she felt was his mouth on hers again. She moaned and returned the kiss just as passionately.

Keifer slowly started pulling her top up with one hand, rubbing the bare skin as he went. His other hand still cupped her breast and rubbed her nipple. He was going crazy with her playing with his hair. Some how the thong came loose and so did his braid. It flowed down his back as she kept playing with it. Gods he loved it when someone played with his hair.

Gib pulled back enough to pull her top off of her then his mouth captured the nipple he'd been teasin'.

Calli's head fell back and she moaned aloud as she felt his hot mouth cover the nipple he'd been rubbing. Her breath caught and she felt her fingers gripping him to keep standing.

Gib felt the moment when Calli had a hard time standing. He scooped her up into his arms and said, "Let's find a bed shall we?" then he nuzzled her bare shoulder with his raspy cheek.

Calli nodded and smiled at him. "That sounds like a plan to me." she said and her breath hitched at the feel of his cheek on her shoulder. "Upstairs and first door on the right." she said a moment before kissing him hard.

Gib groaned under the assault of her mouth, then tore his from hers and headed up the stairs. Finding the room in question she dropped her down on the bed and followed her down pinning her there with his big hard body. He nipped the flesh of her neck and then licked it.

Calli wrapped her body around his as he covered her. "Gib." she moaned as she felt him nipping her neck. "Oh that's it." she said. She wiggled against him and reached down to stroke him through his jeans. "Mine." she whispered.

Growling against her throat, Keifer thrust his jeans clad shaft into her hand. "Yes and yer all MINE!" and he nibbled his way down to her neglected nipple and sucked on it for all he was worth.

She was sure her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him pushing against her. He felt so good there, so right. "Sounds good to me." she growled and damn near purred as he sucked her nipple back into his mouth. She used her free hand to pop the button on his jeans so she could slide her hand in and cup him skin to skin.

Feeling her hand touch his bare shaft Keifer nearly jumped out of his skin. "OH GODS that feels good." Standing up he grasped the front of her pants, opened them and pulled them and her shoes off. He then took off his vest while stepping out of his boots and socks. Gib then pulled his chaps and jeans off as well. Standing before her in all his naked glory he gave her a smoldering look, just daring her to say something smart.

Calli rose up on her knees totally naked before him. Smart remarks were the last thing on her mind as she pressed herself against him and kissed him, letting her tongue dance with his. She hadn't thought he could have gotten better looking but, /Dammit he is positively drop dead amazing./ she thought as she pulled away from the kiss and nipped her way down his body, making her way toward the heat between his legs, like a missile. She wrapped her hands around him and looked up waiting for him to stop her.

Feeling her hands around him had Gib growling low and wanting even more. He stroked her hair and back and then pulled her up; he touched her everywhere he could reach while starring into her green eyes. "I have never seen a female as beautiful as you are. Are you going to give me everything I want or do I take it from you? I know I want you more than any other in my life and it's been a very long one to date."

"What is it you want?" she asked him with a light in her eyes. She smiled at him and pressed as much of her body against him as she could, trying to pull him inside her. She wanted him like she had never wanted anyone before. "I think with the right persuasion I will give you anything your little heart desires." she purred and kissed him. "I want you so much more than I have wanted any man...ever." she said.

"Will this do?" he growled as he sank two fingers in to her wet depths. "Feels like someone is ready for a lot of fun down here." He whispered as he started to pump in and out of her.

Her lids dropped to half mast and her mouth opened to let out a groan as she felt him push two fingers into her. /Oh gods that feels so dam good./ she thought as she spread her legs to give him better access. "Gib, oh yes Gib!" she growled and ground against his hand as he pumped in and out of her. "I think we're more than ready don't you?" she sighed and let her tongue flick over the skin of his neck.

"Yes I do. Lie down and spread for me. I want a taste of you." Gib never took his eyes from her face as he watched to see what she would do.

After a moment, Calli smiled at him and licked his lips gently before she moved. She laid back slowly on the bed and spread her legs slowly. "Is this what you want?" she asked trailing her fingers over her thighs.

Instead of answering, Gib climbed onto the bed and started nibbling on Calli's toes and slowly ever so slowly working his way up to her calf. From there up to the back of her knee making sure he licked and sucked and kissed every centimeter that he came across. Once to her knee he stopped and looked up. "How we doing up there?"

Calli was sure her whole body was vibrating as she felt him nibbling and licking her body as he moved up her. She was enjoying the feeling and soft sounds of pleasure escaped her every time he made contact. Through the fog of pleasure, she heard him asking how she was doing and had to remind herself to answer. "How am I doing? How does fabulous sound?" she moaned.

He gave an evil chuckle and continued on with what he was doing till he reached her right hip. Then he sat up and gave her the most evil grin he'd ever had and started on the toes of her left foot. He did the same thing to that side as he had to the right.

This was sending Calli into a coma of pleasure. "Gib I swear, you're going to kill Me." she gasped and reached for him as she rode out the pleasure that he was giving her. "My gods." she moaned and grabbed at the bed sheets around her, needing something to hold onto."

"What's the matter Baby?" he rubbed his whiskered face against her breasts and kissed each nipple then started to kiss his was just as slowly as before down her torso.

"Not a goddamned thing." she moaned and reached to touch him as he slid down her body. "I'm doing wonderfully." she laughed slightly.

He dipped his tongue into her belly-button and rimmed it then sucked it then chewed all around the edge of it. Then he did the one thing his littlest sister had absolutely loved when her big bad brother came home, he closed his mouth over her belly and blew his breath out to tickle her.

Calli was nearly senseless with pleasure, her whole attention focused on Gib and what his mouth was doing to her. She was moaning and panting from the feelings he was evoking in her. However, when he tickled her with his breath, it caught her off guard and she laughed out loud.

"MMMMMMMMM so you are ticklish. Good, wonder if you are over here too." And he did it again right on her hip bone.

She laughed and curled on her side, rolling so she could get to him easier. She had always said that any man who could make her laugh in bed was a keeper, but as she looked into his gray eyes, she could see him sticking around for a while. /Whoa!/ she though, /That came out of nowhere./ She smiled at him and stuck out her tongue. "Am not!" she giggled.

"Am not what? Ticklish? Oh I guess I'm gonna have to prove to you that you are Luv. Oh yes I am." And with that he proceeded to do just that. He tickled her every place he could find and then some. He used his fingers, his whiskers, his teeth and tongue, his breath, and his hair. Hell even his toes got in on the tickle action. He finally had to stop he was laughing so damn hard.

Calli was soon laughing so hard and wiggling all over the bed in an effort to get away from his tickling. This man was fun, not the usual jump in bed and screw her to oblivion and then be up and gone in a matter of hours. No man had ever tickled her or spent so much time teasing and stimulating her. Tears were rolling down her face as she laughed and scrambled away to kneel looking at him. "Alright...Alright...UNCLE!!!!" she cried.

Opening his arms up and holding them out to her Gib said, "C'mere Baby let me love you the way you were meant to be love."

Without even thinking, Calli crawled on all fours across the bed until she reached Gib. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and wrapped her arms around him, kissing that wonderful mouth of his.

Pulling her on top of him Keifer held her tight to him and stroked her hair, back and bottom in long slow strokes. She felt so damn good he never wanted to stop touching her, never. Then he slowly, ever so slowly pulled her hips up his body, over his belly, up his hairy chest, and then he planted his face dead into her center and sucked hard.

She let him do whatever he wanted to her, loving the feeling of him touching her and loving her. She closed her eyes and moaned out his name. "Oh Gib." she whispered as she felt him moving her up his body, the feel of his hair tickling her body sent little thrills through her. However, when he stuck his face between her legs and sucked at her center, it was enough to send her over the edge and she threw her head back, calling out his name as little whimpers spilled from her lips.

He lapped at her till she calmed down, then he laid her down on the bed, She had the sweetest taste ever and he wanted more, But more than that he wanted to be inside her. He held himself above her then laid himself on top of her. "You taste so damn good baby, but I want inside you."

With a small smile on her face and her eyes dreamy, Calli pulled him down toward her. "Then you are welcome inside me. I don't think there's anything that I want more." she said and opened her legs to receive him.

Keifer positioned himself and slowly pushed into her keeping eye contact the whole time. "You are the most perfect creature I've ever laid eyes on." Then he slowly pulled out. He closed his eyes at the exquisite feel of her, and then plunged back in.

Oh yeah that was what she wanted, Calli thought as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into her. Her cheeks flamed as he filled her and moved in her. "You are amazing." she panted as she felt the pleasure start to pool and coil deep down inside her.

Gib felt his body tightening and knew he wouldn't last much longer, so he had to know. "In you or on you? Tell me fast." he groaned. He really didn't want to leave her but if she didn't want that from him Gib would respect her wishes.

Calli didn't have to think. She wanted to keep him with her as long as she could so she was willing to keep him in her. "In...Me." she panted and arched her back as her senses exploded and she went over the edge totally. She saw fireworks explode behind her eyes and called his name over and over. She had it bad for this man that much she knew.

Gib let go and screamed Calli's name to the moon. He buried himself into her as deep as he could go and kissed her like a demon. Then he bit her throat in a dominant way saying, "MINE!" and meaning it.

Calli matched the scream with one of her own. Her wolf rose to the surface and howled along with her. She returned the kiss just as hard and pushed her tongue into his mouth, stroking his and exploring his mouth. When he bit her throat, she growled softly and purred as she gave herself to him, for more than just the moment she hoped.

Kissing her hard and deep, Keifer pulled her into his body and held her tight. He was never ever letting her go. Even if the fates didn't deem them life mates he was never going to leave her. Stroking and soothing her body Gib finally asked, "So what made you want to move here?"

She nuzzled into Gib's neck as she let the aftershocks roll through her. She loved the feel of his arms holding her tight to him. It was so nice to feel someone who wanted to cuddle with her afterward, someone who didn't want to let her go. She looked up at him and returned the kiss with so much tenderness that her chest felt tight. She wanted him with her forever and she could think of a way. She sent a small wish to the Fates that they make them mates but if not she could think of a way to keep him with her. She would wait and see. "Well, I didn't want to answer to anyone anymore so I moved on and came here, a place where I would be able to do what I wanted to and still protect the humans."

"Who were you having to answer to before?" he growled gently in her ear. "I'll tear them up one side and down the other for ya." No one told his woman what to do. NO ONE! Well maybe himself...

"I was part of a pack. Let's just say that it didn't work out." she said a bit cryptically. Then she turned her head to look at him and pulled his hair over his shoulder so that it lay over her like a blanket. It slid over her skin and left tingles in its wake. "Thank you baby but I already did that." she said and shivered at the memory of what had happened. "But let's talk about happier things." she said and snuggled closer to him.

"Will you tell me later Luv? I'd really like to know." Then she started draping herself in his hair and he forgot what he was talking about. "MMMMMMMMM you can do that all day Baby, and all night for as long as you want." He all but purred that's how much he loved having his hair played with. "What happier things? Nothing but you and my sisters have ever made me happy."

She nodded and smiled at him. "I'll tell you someday." she said and wrapped herself around him and his hair. "Speaking of all day and night, I have a question for you Gib. I think you might find it a happy change of subject. Mmmm I love that sound." she laughed. "Purr for me some more love." she said and kissed him gently.

Kissing her back Gib asked, "So what is this happy subject? Us together forever and damn the Fates just because?" then he purred in her ear.

"Sounds like you are reading my mind." she said and returned the purr deeply. "I was going to ask you to move in here with me if you didn't have a place already." she said and threaded her leg between his and let it rest there. She felt totally comfortable with him as if she was meant to be there in his arms.

"I'm not going anywhere. You got me forever. I just hope the reason I left the last town doesn't follow me to this one. I'm getting rather tired of running." He rubbed his leg up and down hers loving the rasp the hairs made against her smooth ones.

She smiled at that. "What was the reason you left the last town?" she asked him as she rested her head on his shoulder and nibbled his ear. "I for one, however, am glad that you are here forever, I am happier with you than I have been with anyone else. I honestly can see myself with you forever." she said.

"Someone told the locals I was a werewolf. And if I hadn't left town I'd probably be dead right now." He said with a menacing growl. "It's the tenth place in a row that it's happened to me."

She felt a surge of protectiveness for him as she listened to this. No one would mess with her man, that much was certain. If they did, they would be speaking to the business end of her weapons and her fists. She would make sure they paid. "Just think of it this way, if you hadn't left town you wouldn't have met me and we wouldn't be here right now." she whispered and laid her hand on either side of his face to make him look at her. "You're mine now and gods help any that try to hurt you."

"MMMMMMMMM I like the sound of that! So we just say fuck 'em all and stay together forever then?" He held her tight rubbing himself on her leg. He loved how strong and sleek she felt and how soft and feminine as well.

She nodded. "Exactly! Fuck 'em all." she agreed. "So welcome home baby." she smiled and used her powers to bring the blanket over them both. "I think we should stay here for a while and just be together. I'm certainly not ready to move quite yet. What about you?" she asked smiling at him.

"I'm all for that!" When he felt the blanket cover them Gib smiled, "Are you cold Baby? Here let me warm you up!"

"No not really cold." she smiled, "Just in the mood to snuggle." she laughed and let her hands lay on his chest. "I just want to be close to you. Are you hungry?" she asked him as she pushed herself as close as she could to him. She pulled away and slid out of the bed to stand by the edge. "I forgot, I promised you a home cooked dinner. What would you like?" she asked as she searched for a robe.

Growling deep he lunged for her and pulled her back to the bed, "You back in this bed! Unless you are hungry. I'm good to go several times over as long as I'm eating you!"

She let out a squeal as he pulled her back into the bed. "You've got me then." she laughed. "I've never had anyone drag me back to bed before. Usually it's a few minutes and their gone. Guess that's changed forever hasn't it?" she asked.

Ok he wanted to go and kill every single male that had ever been with her now. "How could they not want to be with you for more than a few minutes? What were they Straight for Pay or something?" Gib wrapped her in his arms and snugged her bottom between his legs as tight as he could get her. Then he kissed from her ear down to her shoulder blade adding the occasional lick and nip for added enjoyment.

"Straight for Pay?" she growled. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

Nitaelf
Nitaelf
7 Followers