There's a Brawl in the Bar Tonight!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nitaelf
Nitaelf
7 Followers

"Not what you think Luv. I'm not insulting you just them." He gathered her closer and kissed the sweet spot behind her ear. "Have you ever heard the term 'Gay for Pay'? It's a term used in the porn industry. A guy pretends to be gay for the movie but is straight in real life. Straight for Pay is the opposite of that. So I'm saying they are Gay pretending to be Straight for Pay."

"No," she shivered. "I've never heard that before." she said. "I don't honestly care they are in the past and you...you are my future Gib."

"And yer mine, don't you EVER forget that." He couldn't get close enough to her so he raised her up and then slid home. "Gods you feel good! So wet and hot and tight." He cupped her breasts and rolled her nipped hard.

She cried out as he slid into her again, "OH YES!" She cried out as he filled her over and over. /This is the way to spend a night./ she thought and arched her back into his touch. The rolling of her nipple was just this side of painful but she would take it. It was making her nuts. "I won't....ever forget...It." she promised.

"GOOD!" he growled, then laid back and gave her the ride of her life.

Calli was reduced to a babbling, moaning lump under his touch. She felt nothing but the sensation of the man she loved, yes she knew it now, filling her over and over again. "Gib!" she cried and splintered under his touch.

"Fate I love it when you scream my name. And I love you too." He rolled her to her stomach and kept going holding her tight to him never giving her any slack till he came howling her name at the top of his lungs. "Callissa!"

She groaned and tried to push back against him taking as much of him as she could, loving the feel of him in her. The pleasure built and built in her as she felt her body rubbing against the bed and him filling her. She joined him in orgasm as he came.

As he came down from that sexual high he felt a burning on his left palm. Falling to the side of her Gib made a grab for her right one. As he held his palm up to her and hers up to himself the mating mark appeared. He looked over at her beautiful sweaty face then howled with joy!

Calli smiled at her beautiful mate, oh it felt do good to say that! She lifted her head and joined in his howling. She smiled at him and kissed him passionately. "Oh baby, I guess the Fates agreed with us!" she laughed and hugged him to her, lacing the fingers of her marked hand with the fingers of his marked hand.

It was then that the tears came. Keifer didn't know how or why but he couldn't stop them. He'd been a lone for so damn long and now he knew he'd never be alone again. Wiping his eyes he pulled her closer and kissed her some more. "Oh Gods Calli! I love you so damn much." Then Gib buried his face in her neck and still the tears came.

Calli couldn't stop her own tears as she wrapped her arms around Gib and held him tightly. She was so happy that she had decided to go to that bar to get a drink. She'd met her mate, the one thing that a Were waited for all their life. It was what made them whole. "I love you too my mate." she said softly as she rocked him.

Kissing her neck and holding her tight to him, Gib gave himself up to the love he felt for Calli. Soon they would be one for the rest of their lives.

"Life is only going to get better baby." Calli smiled at him. "I am so glad I went to The Volcano tonight." she laughed. "Now, we have to move you in. Where's your stuff?" she asked him.

"All I have is in my saddle bags. Never stayed in one place long enough to get more since I left home." Gib wiped the remaining tears from his eyes and looked at her. "I just hope the trouble maker doesn't show up here and end up running us out of your new home."

"That troublemaker appears and they won't make it to reveal our secret." she growled. The ferocity of her response flew out of her as a low rumbling growl. Her mate was in pain and it didn't matter what she had to do to protect him. "And for your information, it's OUR house not mine."

"What ever you say Luv as long as you never leave me." He stroked his hand through her hair playing with a lock of it. "This is a first. Usually the lady has longer hair then I do."

She laughed at that. "I will never leave you Keifer Gibson." she vowed. "My heart my body and my life are yours for eternity." she smiled and wiped his face free of the last vestiges of tears. "Baby I think your hair is absolutely gorgeous and no one ever said we were a normal average run of the mill couple did they? So I think we should run differently don't you? Now let's get our asses up and bring you inside, to your home for the next few centuries!" she kissed him.

He could deny her nothing. So Keifer Gibson got up and dressed so he could go out and bring in his saddle bags. Once back inside he brought the bag up to the bedroom. He stopped still at the sight of his mate moving about the room. She was so graceful, so gorgeous he couldn't stand the thought of loosing her. And they had yet to do the ceremony.

Calli had gotten up behind him and was picking up the clothes that they had left strewn around the room. She smiled as she did. She was so happy and it had everything to do with Gib. Humming to herself, she rooted through her bags until she found the clothes that she wanted and took them into the bathroom. She saw him come in the room and smiling went over to kiss him. "I'm going to take a shower my love and I will be right out. Make yourself at home and put your things away, you're not going anywhere. You're home." she smiled. "With me."

"Sure you don't want me to come wash yer back? I'm told I'm real good with my hands." He gave her a wicked grin.

She laughed. "Are you now?" she teased him and kissed him once more. "I think I could use a drink, do you think one could appear by the time I get out of the shower?" she asked. "This is strictly a get 'em clean shower. Besides think how fast I'll be, knowing you are waiting for me. Then I'll cook dinner." she grinned and hugged him.

"And you don't think me helping you wash yer back will speed things up?" he raised his brows in mock astonishment. Grabbing his chest he started to falter. "I think you've wounded my ego."

She watched him for signs that he was serious. When she was sure that he was kidding she smiled at him. "Oh my love I am quite positive that you helping me wash my back will slow things down." she giggled. "As for your wounded ego, want me to kiss it and make it better?" she asked and stooped to press a kiss over his heart.

"Actually my ego is lower than that. But that will have to do seeing as yer so determined to shower alone." /But I'm going to watch you oh yes I am./ he thought. So he flashed down stairs and looked for the kitchen, finding it he looked for a glass and then something to drink and flashed back up to the bedroom in record time to watch his mate take her shower without him.

Calli stepped into the shower and as she was rinsing the soap from her hair she caught a whiff of Gib in the other room. She smiled and called to him, "I will give you ten seconds to get in here. If you are out there I know you can hear me." she smiled waiting with the soap and sponge in hand.

He flashed into the showed naked before she even finished speaking. Taking the sponge from her hand he began to lather it up and then scrub her back with it. Then her shoulders, arms, hands, each finger and thumb from one side to the other. Then he washed her flanks then one leg to the knee, then the calf, and then lifting it up to wash the ankle, heel, ball, and toes. Then he did the same to the other leg. Standing back up he washed her center with slow gentle strokes then her belly, up to her breasts and finally her throat. When he was done he handed the sponge back to her and said, "Your turn." And then turned his back to her.

She shook her head. "I'm amazed you didn't flash in here without me telling you it was ok." she said with a breathless voice. Still she soaped up the sponge and dropping to her knees began washing him from the toes up slowly. She didn't miss a spot, paying special attention to his core, moving gently and slowly over him. When she'd washed every part of him, she rinsed him off and cupped him gently. "Tell your ego I apologize." she said and squeezed gently. "Ok. Master what next?" she smiled at him.

"Kiss it, but Baby?" he wanted her to look in his eyes for this, "Don't ever call me Master again. You are mine yes in every single way. But I do not own you nor do I want to. Yer too free a spirit to tolerate any kind of master for long. Do you understand that? I will never come into your personal space without your permission, unless yer in mortal danger."

She nodded at him, "Alright but I have to let you know you are Master of one thing and you own it. My heart." she said simply. "You have from the moment I met you and you will until I die." She kissed him softly. "Please remember that my love...my mate." She said, "Everything you said goes for me as well. I respect you for the individual you are. However if you are injured or in mortal danger I will protect you and what is mine...your heart."

"Oh Baby, you have more then just my heart. You have me soul and body as well." Then giving her a look he asked, "So...are you gonna kiss it now or just stare at it."

"I don't know," Calli said as she looked at him. "It's so interesting." she said. "Perhaps I will just stare." she teased.

He leaned back and just groaned. "I should have known I was getting involved with a tease. Well if all yer gonna do is stare we might as well get out cause the water is getting cold now."

She reached down and cupped him gently. "You had no choice my mate." she said and laughed as she held him in her hand. He was warm and soft and she felt herself responding. "Hmmm, I suppose I should take pity on you Gib." she said and kissed him hard.

Groaning again Gib reached back and turned off the water. He really didn't want to freeze his ass off after getting so damn hot. Wrapping his arms around Calli he kissed her just as hard and couldn't help but pump into her hand. Gods how he loved this woman! Breaking the kiss he picked her up wrapped her legs around his hips and he carried her out of the shower and bathroom. He found a chair and sat down and started nibbling on her nipples again.

Calli smiled against his lips as she felt him pumping himself in her hand. She wanted to make him happy so much. She had never wanted to make anyone happy like this. Normally she just figured people would think what they were going to think and damn them anyway; but Gib was a different story. What he thought mattered to her. She was about to slide down him and make him really happy when she felt herself being picked up and carried out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He sat her on his lap and was nibbling her nipples again when she put her hands out to stop him.

"Don't make me stop Luv. You taste too damn good!" he said with a growl and tried to get her breast back in his mouth.

She shook her head and scrambled off his lap, standing in front of him and putting her hands on her hips. "I think you will like the reason for me stopping you." she said and with a mischievous smile, dropped to her knees and proceeded to very gently make him a very happy man.

Gib threw his head back and almost screamed when her mouth touched him. He couldn't believe how damn good it felt. Then she did something that had him going off like the 4th of July. "Where the Hell did you learn to do that?!!!" he demanded with a horse laugh.

She sat back on her heels and looked up at him with a small innocent smile. "A girl learns to do a lot of things over her lifetime Baby." she grinned and slid up his body to kiss him softly.

"Tell me you love. I still can't quite believe it yet." he held tightly and kissed her with an unending hunger.

She just let herself melt into his kiss and forget the world around her for a few minutes. All she could see, feel and think about was him. When he ended the kiss, she pulled back and breathed for a moment and then put both her hands on either side of his face and looked directly into his eyes. "I love you Keifer Gibson." she said solemnly.

He ran his hands up and down her sides staring into her bright green eyes. How had he gotten so damn lucky? "Where do you want to do the ritual? Myself I'd like it to be outdoors in the forest."

Her eyes got wide as she looked at him. She didn't speak for a moment and when she did, there was a slight tremor in her voice. "It's like we're connected on a very basic level Gib. I have always thought that when I was mated, I wanted the ritual outside in the middle of the forest with a stream rushing by." she said and took his hand.

"A stream? That sounds so perfect." Then Keifer thought about what she'd just said. "You know it is kinda freaky that we are so connected before we've even performed the ritual. But I kinda like it."

She hugged him and laid her head on his shoulder. "So tell me my love, are you hungry?"

"Yeah I am. I think I could eat a horse. But I won't do that to you. Did your housekeeper stock the fridge for you?" he cupped her bottom and drew slow circles on her flesh as he nuzzled her neck.

She nodded, enjoying the feeling of his hands touching her, being so comfortable that he could simply touch her so intimately. "You go get dressed and I am going to cook you the best dinner that you have ever had. But first I do have something for you." she said and stood up, padding over to the bag she had brought in from her saddlebags when they had come in. She brought back a small black bag and handed it to him. "Open it." Inside was a leather cuff with a seal on it. The seal had her initials on it and a celtic knot background. "I have held onto that for the longest time, waiting for the man I was fated to mate to appear. It was destined for him and only him, a reminder of the person who loves him more than her own life."

Looking at the craftsmanship and the colors and design he had to wonder. "Did you make this? It's so beautiful, like you. Thank you Calli." Then he put it on.

She actually blushed and watched as he put it on. This was the man that was made for her, was meant to love her and would always love her no matter what she did. That he wanted to complete the ritual with her meant so much. She hurriedly turned away and went to the bathroom to retrieve the clothes that she had put in there to begin with. She started to dress, the tears rolling soundlessly down her cheeks.

Gib grabbed his jeans and put them on then followed her into the bathroom again. When he saw the tears on her face it tore him up. Reaching for her he hugged her to him. "What's wrong Baby?"

Calli let him fold her in his arms. She didn't speak for a moment, the lump in her throat was so big, but finally she swallowed it down and could speak. "It just hit me is all. Everything I have wished for has finally come to be." she said and buried her face in his chest.

"I love you Callissa Donahue. I don't think I've ever loved anyone besides my sisters in my long life. Gods Baby it is a dream come true for me, that I've found you and you actually want to be with me let alone love me back." He rubbed his cheek against her hair as he thought back. "My parents didn't love each other. In fact they hated each other. After the first mating my father left. Then my twin sister and I were born. About two centuries later he came back and after that forced mating, my dame killed him. Then she had the last set of twin girls and died during the birth. Zena and I ended up raising our little sisters on our own. The pack wanted nothing to do with us so we left. They are all still alive and well but they are the only others I have ever loved besides you."

As he spoke, Calli didn't say anything, she just listened. The love she felt for this man was raw and new but she knew that it was only going to get stronger over time. She didn't have a family...not anymore and to hear the love in his voice for his sisters, warmed her soul. "You will always have me Gib." she said. "It was just that all of a sudden I was overwhelmed with the love and happiness I was feeling. It's been so long since I was truly happy. You gave that to me and I will be eternally grateful. Thank you.

"I would love to meet your sisters someday Gib. I would like to walk in on your arm and be introduced as your mate to your family." she whispered and kissed his neck softly. "I love you so much and it's just knocked me for a loop that it happened so fast but I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"I feel the same way Calli. It's so scary to realize that the search is over. It's like I don't know where to start now. But we are here together now and always and we will make the most of our time together." Kissing the top of her head, Gib held her and wondered at how lucky he was. "Oh there is one more thing you need to know about me Luv." And he set her back a bit so she could see his face clearly. And that's when the tattoo like birthmark became visible on the left side of his face.

She gasped. "You are a Sentinel?" she asked amazed. She couldn't believe the man she had been mated to. Any woman would be proud to have a mate like him. "You know any woman would be proud and honored to have a Sentinel for a mate but I got lucky to be the one that you were fated to mate." she said and reached up to touch his tattoo gently. "It's beautiful."

"And do you notice anything familiar about it?" he asked looking down at the cuff she'd given him.

She looked down as she followed his eyes to the cuff she had given him. It took her a long time to process the information but finally it hit her. "The scrollwork, it's the same." she whispered.

"This means we were always meant to be together, Calli. So you are more mine and I yours than we could have ever thought." Looking at the cuff and seeing its art in the mirror when he looked up was stunning. "How long ago did you craft this? It looks old."

Blushing, Calli took his arm and stared at the cuff. "I made it 280 years ago." she admitted. "I was born in the year 1708." she said softly. "I was 20 years old when I made it and I swore that the man I was given to as a mate would wear It." she said. "Gib, I think we have been fated to be together for a long time." she said and gasped, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Longer then you think Luv." And he went out to his own saddlebags and reached deep inside. He pulled out a leather pouch that was very, very old, and held it out to her. "I made this when I was 16. And Baby I was born in 900 BC."

She stared at the woodcarving of a woman for a few long moments, stunned. It was her, she realized as she stared. She couldn't believe it. They had been fated to be together and she hadn't even been born yet. With shaking hands, she reached out to take the well worn piece of wood and backed up until she could feel the edge of the tub on the back of her legs. She sat down carefully so she didn't fall into the tub and simply stared at the profile. Finally, she looked up at Gib, her eyes wide and the most brilliant green he had ever seen. They would rival emeralds for the clarity of the color. "I have to tell you something love. I dreamed of you since I was 5 years old. I never saw your face in total detail, I think that's why I didn't think of it until right now, but I dreamed of a man that I loved beyond all reason, loved more than anything or anyone else in the world and wanted to be with more than anything else. I only knew your shape, but now I have seen your face and it was you, Gib. I have to thank the Fates. Usually they are heartless bitches but dammit they got something right." she said and stopped to take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"And I'm gonna thank them every damn day for the rest of our lives." Stroking her sweet face that he had carved so long ago, Keifer kissed her tenderly. "I think we should do the ritual first thing in the morning. I know the perfect place and the perfect time to do it. Are you game for a bit of Time Travel?"

Nitaelf
Nitaelf
7 Followers