They Are A-OK Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I began to slide my lips down his shaft I thought of the hundreds of young men that had been in my very same position over the years. I assumed that my motivation was different than most. I hoped Brock's pleasure was different than other leaders too. I felt my lips straining to contain his meat as I took more of his hard shaft into my mouth. I wondered if our founder had started this tradition just to have another excuse to get his pals to suck his dick as I enjoyed the feel of my lips sliding along Brock's silky cock flesh. His cock head hit the back of my throat and I had to back off for a moment. I twirled my tongue around his shaft as I thought about how much more I had than those early pledges.

Did they enjoy sucking cock they way I was enjoying having Brock's meat in my mouth, I wondered. Did they just do it so they could get their cocks sucked? These thoughts faded as I worked harder to pleasure the big man and his amazing cock. The next pass I managed to take the tip of his mushroom into my throat before reflexes forced me to back off. From the sound of the moans I was hearing it seemed that Brock was feeling good despite my inability to take him as deep as I wanted. With each pass I managed to go a bit deeper. Each time I eased off I used my tongue to provide extra stimulation. As my lips slid up and down his cock I teased his balls with my finger tips. Soon he was panting heavily. I was certain his climax would be soon. I could taste the heavy flow of precum that was oozing into my mouth. A lot of guys produce less cum in a orgasm than Brock oozes precum while having sex.

"Oh fuck! Jesus, god that is good!" He cried out. "Fuck get ready, I am going to fucking lose it!"

I back off and clamped my lips to his shaft. I wanted to make sure I had room to receive his eruption. If I was supposed to drink his cum I wanted to be damn sure I got every drop of it in my belly. I grabbed his shift and massaged him to release. His cry echoed off the walls of the old house.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

His dick jerked around in my mouth as a thick torrent of jism poured forth. I swallowed while holding firm to his cock. His cum flowed over my tongue, down my throat and into my belly. The delicious musky goo felt warm as it slid down my gullet. When finally he pulled his cock from my mouth I squeezed his deflating member and milked the last few drops of cum from his cock. I looked up at him smiling as I licked his cock clean.

"Fuck, that was one hell of a blow job!" He exclaimed.

"That was one huge hot load!" I replied excitedly.

He practically lifted me in the air as he pulled me to my feet.

"I saved it up for a couple of days so you would have a nice big drink, brother John," He said as his lips moved toward my face.

As we kissed I thought about my future. I felt as if even greater changes were coming. When I had first pledged I thought it was about joining a frat and having lots of fun and sex. Everything the books and the brothers had taught me had pointed to there being some greater meaning to the brotherhood. As I made out with Brock with his cum warming my belly, I began to believe that for the first time. I somehow knew that being an AOK was going to bring great things my way.

"Ok, lets go get cleaned up. You have an appointment with the doc," He said snapping me out of my thoughtful moment.

"Fuck, I am fine, I don't need the doctor," I said smugly.

"Maybe, not, but you are going to go shower with me and get checked out anyway. I have never seen a guy take that many cocks in a row and not need some salve or something."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, brothers can ask anything of any other brother. Even if that weren't the case we have more than brotherhood."

The idea of being more than a frat brother to Brock made me feel good.

"Do all pledges get gang fucked like that as part of their ascension?"

"No, each pledges day is different. As you were told today your interest in black cock has been noted. In addition, we saw a conflict between your stated likes and our observation. How do you feel about being fucked now?"

"Yeah, ok, I like being fucked more than I have admitted before. One thing though, I don't think I will want to take your gigantic dick very often."

"Never thought you would. Besides an amazing cock sucker like you will have a hard time getting guys to give up your mouth to get to your ass," He said with a laugh before leading me to the door.

As Brock and I walked down the hall still naked we passed an unusually large number of brothers. Some were naked like us but most wore clothing of some type. They all offered a proper greeting which made the journey to the shower room very long. After the greetings they applauded us as we continued down the hall. I was never so glad to enter a shower room in my life.

"Fuck what was that?" I asked as soon as Brock and I were alone.

"Get used to it everyone wants to welcome and congratulate their new brother. I am pretty sure most if not all of them want to have sex with you too," He replied with a wicked grin as we stepped under the showers.

Brock and I talked, washed each other and generally enjoyed each other's company as we cleaned away the residue of my wild day. It was a very sensual time without being a truly sexual time. I was quite spent and though Brock was again sporting a monster erection he didn't seem to want more than friendly play. I was becoming happier by the minute that he and I were embarking on some kind of a relationship. I was pleasantly surprised that the big man that seemed so perfectly suited to leadership of the brotherhood was deep down a gentle soul and very cool person. Our alone time came to a sudden end when Colin came into the room.

"Sorry, to disturb you, sir," He said in a small apologetic voice.

"No worries, welcome brother," Brock said as he stepped forward offering his hand clearly unconcerned about his erection being on display.

After I too greeted Colin properly Brock asked him what he needed.

"Doctor Burton asked me to find out when brother John would be ready for his exam, sir."

"As soon he gets a taste of another new brother's cum, I suspect. That is assuming that you would like to get your lips on Colin's hot cock while I fuck him, John," Brock said confirming my suspicions about Colin's additional duties.

The look on Colin's face told me that he definitely liked the idea. Since I thought the gofer was cute and had a tasty dick I was all for the idea, but was concerned about keeping the doc waiting.

"Sounds like fun, Brock," I said honestly.

"Why don't you start on that sweet piece of meat while I let the doc know we will be a little while longer," Brock suggested and gave me a big kiss while Colin looked on wide-eyed.

As Brock headed for the phone on the far wall I took Colin by the hand and led him to the changing area. I sat on a bench and yanked down his shorts exposing his already hard dick. I didn't bother with preliminaries as I was sure Brock would be ready to mount Colin immediately. I engulfed his cock taking him into my mouth to the nub. After having recently worked on Brock's monster, Colin's ample dick seemed like a tiny morsel. He practically squealed as I nuzzled his pubic hair while deep throating him. When Brock walked back over he had a tube of lubricant. He immediately began using his fingers to loosen up Colin's ass. A few minutes later Brock was driving his huge cock deep into Colin's ass. The gofer didn't protest or even whimper. The only sounds I heard as Brock drove forward causing Colin to fuck my mouth were Colin's contented moans of pleasure and Brock's grunts of sexual exertion.

Colin soon came in my mouth which allowed me to sit back and watch as Brock continued to fuck him forcefully. Colin looked like he was in heaven. Just as Brock cried out in orgasm I was surprised by the doc joining us in the changing room. He didn't say a word until Brock was finished and pulled his shrinking cock form Colin's ass.

"Welcome, Doc," Brock said offering a proper greeting which reminded me to jump up and offer my hand.

Colin was too dizzy to stand up straight at that moment to comply with brotherhood ritual. Neither Brock nor the doctor admonished him for the transgression.

"I think you may have two customers for an ass check, Doc," Brock said proudly.

"Go over and wash up, Brock. I want to take a look at that dick too. Looks like you were working it pretty hard," The doctor instructed in a jovial tone.

"As long as I can get a look at yours too Al," Brock shot back in a surprisingly casual tone.

"Sounds fair to me big boy," The doctor said as he knelt down behind Colin, who was still bent over.

After a quick look at his well fucked hole Doc pronounced Colin fit and slapped his ass playfully. Then he told him to hit the showers with Brock.

Turning to me, the doctor said, "See I told you that you were more of a bottom that you thought."

"Yeah, yeah, everyone but me knew I had a pussy back there," I said sarcastically.

"Watch the mouth John," He admonished.

After I apologized he had me bend over and put my palms on the bench while I spread my legs. When I heard him put on a rubber glove I figures I was in for a through internal exam. I felt his gloved hands spread my ass cheeks and then he traced the rim of my ass hole with the tip of his finger.

"How bad does that hurt?" He asked having noticed my body's involuntary flinch.

"Not too bad considering the afternoon I had," I semi-lied.

It actually hurt more than I cared to admit. The doc however, got a more truthful answer when he pushed his finger partway into my ass and rotated it around pressing it into my anal ring.

"That's what I thought. Fuck no shame in admitting your ass hurts. Thirty or so cocks in a row bound to do some damage, brother. It isn't bad though. Obviously no getting fucked for at least a few days. I will give you some cream. Just put it on several times a day. It will help with the swelling. Your pussy will be ready for action in no time. In the mean time sucking cock and topping won't hurt you."

He was smiling when I stood up. Brock joined us and the doctor examined the big man's puffy looking penis. After as promised the doc let Brock examined his dick. I don't know if anything more happened as I was told to get dressed and head home for a rest. Judging from the state of Doc's cock I imagine the three of them had more sex after I left.