They Are A-OK Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so happy to have met such handsome and nice American men. I hope that our night is not at an end," She said.

Her thoughts were quickly echoed by the rest of the girls. Of course we told them that we hoped the evening would continue. When one the girls mentioned the summer heat, I took it as an opportunity to invite them to our apartment. I was pleasantly surprised when they quickly accepted our offer to continue the party in the comfort of the air conditioned apartment. Fortunately, Adam's bar was well stocked. It wasn't long before all ten of us were beyond buzzing. As we danced and laughed the girls became increasingly amorous. Looking back I suppose we should have realized that they had planned to be in exactly the situation we were in.

No sooner would one girl's lips leave mine then I would find another girl's tongue in my mouth. Clothes began to come off and hands began to wander. I don't even know which of the girls was the first to suck my cock that night. I do remember that the one who spoke no English had no trouble communicating her sexual needs. I assumed the words she moaned as I lustfully licked her juicy cunt were lewd. Somehow in French even the dirtiest of phrases sounds romantic and beautiful.

Her favorite phrase seemed to be, "Baisez ma chatte plus dur, vous hybride."

She shouted it over and over as all of the guys took turns riding her doggy style. All of the girls American and French were hot and wild that night. In the end my friends and I were totally spent. The next morning I awoke on the sofa not remembering when or with whom I fell asleep. After taking a leak I wandered around the apartment. To my surprise I only found my three buddies. The girls had slipped out sometime after sending us into a blissful sleep. Though we would have liked to have repeated the date, we had no way to contact the girls and they did not contact us. Almost ten years later I ran into one of the Americans at a business meeting. I didn't recognize her at first but she remembered me. She found a private moment to remind me of our previous meeting and we spent the night reliving our first date and fucking.

The four musketeers as we so brazenly called ourselves the rest of the trip spent three days sightseeing and three nights fucking each other. I have been to Paris many times since, but there will never be another time like that for me. I can't imagine a better way to have said goodbye to my time of almost daily contact with those guys. When it came time for Brock and I to return to Brussels and work the goodbyes were difficult. Had I had Adam's wealth at the time I might have simply chosen to live in Paris with those three. But my destiny was not yet fulfilled. I did not have the means to do as I pleased at that point. In the long run it likely could not have lasted anyway.

The rest of the summer flew by. Brock and I traveled a lot, worked hard, and played even harder. It seemed that both of us were insatiable. Every night was filled with long sexual romps. Some nights we had guests. One who came over many times was a fellow AOK, Bjorn Niberstrum. He was a student about ten years before us and somewhere in his mid thirties. The tall blond Norwegian had come to work for Adam's company a few years after he graduated and was ensconced at the Brussels offices. He was happily single and since he never talked about women at all I assumed he was gay. He clearly had no interest in settling down whatever his sexual orientation. That was lucky for Brock and I as he was as incredible in bed as he was sexy and handsome.

Bjorn's long thick cock was uncut, like most European men I had seen naked and he kept his pubic hair completely shaved. He had a much smaller and looser piece of foreskin than I was used to seeing. When erect he looked almost like he was circumcised. His foreskin completely disappeared and his fat, well defined cock head fully emerged. The blue eyed hunk was what I would describe as an aggressive bottom. I have fond memories of being pinned down by the strong pale Norse god as he sucked my cock dry.

Some of the best of those times included Brock being behind him riding his ass hard.

After Paris, when traveling, Brock and I made a game of picking up women and taking them to our hotel for one night stands. Sometimes the women were business associates. More often then not though they were American tourists. It is funny how easy it is to seduce young women traveling in Europe. I doubted most of the ones we shared would have even gone to bed with one guy they just met back home. We had little problem convincing them to fuck both of us. Some even had their first taste of bisexual play. That play included witnessing two men for the first time as well as licking another girl's pussy while we watched.

As the end of the summer approached I began to feel very anxious. I was so enjoying the summer that I had forgotten almost entirely about school and the remaining two years of study I faced. Were it not for most of my friends graduating I think I would have been excited to get back to campus. But as it was I knew that I would be facing a great deal of change. I wasn't sure I was ready to go back to being a student after the amazing summer I had shared with Brock. Worse, I wasn't sure I was ready to make new connections to replace departed lovers. Even in the case of Brock I sensed that things would be different. He would be there in town and doing graduate work. But he would no longer be a part of my daily life.

Then there was Adam. Except for that one short visit before the Paris trip we had not seen him at all. He called a couple of times to tell me he had heard good things about me. He seemed excited to talk to me and happy that I was doing well. But I couldn't understand why he had not made time to come see me. His claims of a special relationship and his sexual desire felt hollow when I saw that he did not make time to at least come for an occasional fuck. In my mind, Adam could do anything and be anywhere he chose. Therefore, my assumption was that he chose not to be with me. I worried that our relationship was waning. While a purely business relationship with Adam would be beneficial to me, it was not what I wanted.

My fears were wiped out when I got a call from Adam in early August. He wanted me to cut short my time in Brussels and come to the island. Though Brock was invited too, he was to stay a few extra days in Europe to finish up some things before joining us. Adam made it clear that he wanted to be alone with me. He also told me that he regretted being too busy to visit me in Europe more often. I was elated to learn that he would be taking a vacation just to be with me.

My last night in Europe was amazing. My day started with a trip to the office to say goodbye and thank you to the people who had been so good to me. That afternoon they had a surprise going away party. I am pretty sure as I ate the exquisite Belgium pastries they served I noticed a tear in Bjorn's eye. He confessed privately that he would very much miss sucking my cock. Before that I had never thought it meant that much to him one way or the other. That night Brock took me to what he called one of the best restaurants in the world.

I wasn't so sure about his ability to discern fine eateries when I saw De la Vigne à l'Assiette. Located on Rue de la Longue Haie, in the Ixelles area of Brussels; the place looked more like a neighborhood dive than a world class restaurant. However the food proved to be more than deserving of the praise Brock heaped upon the small bistro. The chef seemed genuinely happy to meet a friend of Monsieur Donaldson. I was happy Adam was paying for the meal when I saw the prices. After dinner I took my last European walk of the summer. Brock and I walked for about an hour before he suggested we head back to the apartment. Though I didn't really want my last night to come to an end his indication that he wanted to have time for sex was sufficient enticement.

The Brussels Metro quickly transported us across town leaving only a few short blocks left to walk. We stopped in a park about a block from our house. I couldn't resist one last look around at the by then familiar neighborhood. Brock followed me as I passed under a rose trellis and into an area secluded from the street by ornamental hedges. I sat on a bench that I had visited often to reflect on my experiences. When Brock sat beside me the atmosphere was suddenly filled with an electric charge. Even if we had not been alone in that beautiful garden I think the embrace and deep kiss we shared might still have happened.

"Damn," Brock sighed as our lips separated.

"I know, leaving will be hard for me too," I said assuming he was lamenting the end of our summer of love.

"Oh, shit, yes I will miss you, but there is something else."

"What?"

"Well it is a surprise. We won't be alone tonight which I now regret some."

"What are you talking about?"

"Bjorn is at our apartment with a couple of very hot chicks. We planned a little surprise going away group fuck for you."

"Wow, I thought he was gay. He is, well mostly. The ladies are bi and don't object to guys fucking each other. He thought it would be a fun party. But now I am thinking I should have planned to be alone with you for our last night."

"Hey, we will have plenty more nights together. Fuck I am going to see you in less than a week."

"Actually, it will be a bit longer than that. I can't make to the island. I need to go home as soon as I finish up here."

"Well then we will be together again in two weeks back at school. It isn't really that long."

"I know, but I guess this night was feeling kind of romantic you know?"

"Yeah for me too, but I guess we will have to make the best of this little orgy you arranged."

He laughed and we kissed again before heading to the apartment. When we entered the living room Bjorn popped out from behind a chair wearing nothing but a ribbon tied around his cock.

"Surprise, mon ami! J'espère que vous aimez mon cadeau," He called out in his best put on French accent.

I was too busy laughing at the sight of the bright red ribbon and his dick bobbing around to translate his words anyway.

"Is that for me?" I squealed with a faked hint of surprise in my voice.

"For your last night in my adopted town, whatever your pleasure is will be my pleasure to provide," Bjorn said reverting to his Norwegian accent. "But before you make your choice, we have another little surprise for you. Come see."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. Since Brock had confessed the secret surprise, I knew that the rest of the surprise was Bjorn two female friends. But I went along to please our friend and acted as if it was the most stunning thing in the world to find the two women in my bedroom. At least in part my reaction was not faked. They were gorgeous and seemed to be on display lying on the large bed totally naked. The girls though similar in age and both beautiful were a total contrast in looks. One was petite and appeared to be of mixed Asian and European heritage. He long jet black hair lay down over her olive hued shoulders and framed her small pert tits. Her pussy was completely devoid of hair. The other women was at least six foot tall, with hair so blond it was almost white. The naturalness of the color was confirmed by the neatly cropped thick bush of blond hair above her cunt. He eyes were a sparkling blue while the other girl's eyes were such a dark brown one might think they were actually black. The tall woman's long silky looking legs were a creamy white color while the shorter woman's legs were darker and delicious looking.

"These are my friends, Elsa and Nikita," Bjorn informed me with a wide grin on his face. "Ladies these gentlemen are Brock and John"

"Nice to meet you," The tall blond, Elsa said with no hint of an accent to suggest a homeland.

Nikita added her own greeting with an obvious French accent. I later learned that she was of very mixed heritage. Her mother was a French citizen whose father was the son of a French soldier and a Vietnamese farm girl. Her father's mother was Russian and had escaped the Soviet Union and married a Swedish girl. The combination of the four ethnic groups produced one of the most stunningly beautiful women I have ever met.

"Gentlemen, it hardly seems fair that we should lie here with our bodies exposed to your hungry gaze when we do get to see the incredible cocks that Bjorn talks so excitedly about," Nikita said after Brock and I told them how nice it was to meet then also.

Though it felt a little odd to learn that Bjorn had been discussing our cocks with a pair of gorgeous ladies neither Brock of I hesitated to comply with the request to get naked. We quickly stripped off our clothes and stood there ready for the ladies to inspect our apparently fabled cocks. Both of the girls went wide-eyed upon seeing us naked. I assumed that most of that reaction was due to seeing Brocks monster cock. But still I enjoyed the way the beautiful duo ogled my body.

"Wow!" They said in near unison s they slipped off the bed and approached us.

As it happened I drew Nikita, who began to fondle me as Elsa toyed with my friend's huge tool. We were both instantly fully erect. Elsa giggled gleefully as a child that discovered a fabulous new toy might while Nikita deftly teased my cock and balls with her small delicate fingers. Bjorn moved behind us and began to rub our backs as he pressed his body against us. Seeing a man touching another man sexually seemed to add to the girl's excitement. I reached for Nikita's pert tits and bent down to kiss her as she stroked my throbbing cock. Next to me Brock had his hand between Elsa's legs with his palm pressed against her bush and his finger inside her cunt. As my tongue played around the inside of Nikita's lips I felt Bjorn's hard cock sliding against my backside. He was dry humping my ass cheek as he teased Brock's anal rim with his fingertip. I was taken by surprise when Nikita pulled her mouth away from me and moved her sensual lips to my ear.

In a surprisingly husky voice tone she whispered, "You may have me anyway you like if first I can see you suck on your friend's big cock."

I couldn't help but smile at her offer. I had nearly as much desire to suck Brock's cock as I had to fuck the sexy petite stranger in my arms.

"I will honor your request and take my prize, but first I must know why you want to see his cock in my mouth," I said aloud bringing everyone's attention to me.

"Because I know only the most confidant and masculine lover would let a woman see him suck another man's cock."

I turned toward Brock and slid my arm around his body. With only a little encouragement he turned to me and accepted my kiss. As we kissed passionately I could hear both of the girl's appreciative sounding purring noises. Our kiss deepened and became sloppy. I felt hands roaming over my body. Fingers teased my nipples, cock, balls and buttocks. I opened my eyes to confirm that Brock was being similarly fondled. As the hands roamed over my flesh I felt both male and female bodies touch me. I could distinguish both sets of tits as well as Bjorn's cock. I even knew which female's cunt was pressed into me by the presence or lack of hair. After some time Elsa turned Nikita's request into a demand.

"Suck his horse cock for us stud," She moaned seductively.

I reluctantly broke the passion filled kiss and began to move my mouth down his body. I made sure that the ladies could see me lavish affection upon his chest. I kissed and licked his nipples as I began to slowly move to a kneeling position. I gripped his hips to steady my balance as I kissed my way down his torso. I could feel the bodies of my audience close to me as well as their eyes staring at me. One of the women was panting audibly as I took up a position on my knees at Brock's feet. Elsa gasped when I kissed my way down the underside of Brock's fully erect cock and then took his right nut into my mouth. I suckled his balls initially like they were made of the finest Belgium chocolate.

"John, you are so sexy," Nikita moaned as she pressed her hairless cunt into my shoulder.

I could feel her juices oozing onto my skin as I moved my lips back to Brock's throbbing cock.

"Oh yes, take his fat meat into your mouth!" Elsa growled in a demanding manner.

I swirled my tongue around his fat cock head and them swallowed the top of his dripping cock. Both women pressed their pussies against my arms as I took his cock deeper. Bjorn was behind Brock, sliding his cock up and down Brock's ass crease. His humping pushed Brock forward. Almost without warning my throat was filled with his familiar fat cock head. I fought to relax and take him deeper.

"Oh my god John, how is it possible to suck such a cock so deeply!" Elsa exclaimed.

I let his cock slip from my mouth for a moment to answer, "How can one resist swallowing such a delicious cock as this?"

I returned to sucking Brock and managed to take him ball deep. I held him there for only a second while nuzzle his pubic bush with my nose.

"Oh god!" Nikita cried out as she came and flooded my shoulder with creamy female cum.

She was a heavy squirter and Elsa turned out to be hungry as well as horny. As I continued greedily slurping on Brock's fat cock she dropped to her knees beside me. First she licked my shoulder and then buried her face in Nikita's sex. She was matching me lustful slurp for slurp. Nikita and Brock were serenading us with a duet of erotic moans and heavy panting. Wanting to hold off Brock's first orgasm I released his cock and gently nudge him to the side to get to Bjorn's unattended cock. I teased his pink swollen cock head with my tongue to the delight of both Brock and the ladies. Elsa even stopped licking Nikita's quivering cunt to offer me praise for my technique. She also took a quick taste of our Norwegian friend's cock and my lips.

Having already relaxed my throat I easily took Bjorn's long cock all the way when she returned to eating Nikita's dripping pussy. He was so excited from the group action that his cock was soon spurting a large load of thick cum in my mouth. I held onto his dick and avoided swallowing as best I could. I thought that the ladies might enjoy seeing me with a mouthful of cum. My assumption was on target. When Bjorn's cock slipped from my mouth and I showed off my cum coated tongue, Nikita cried out and sprayed Elsa's face. Her second orgasm was so strong that she staggered and dropped to floor. Elsa and I embraced and started sloppily sharing Bjorn's and Nikita's cum while kissing deeply.

By that point both of us were too needy to think of anything but our own desires. We moved to a prone position and began to pleasure each other orally. I lay atop her feeding her my hard aching cock as I ate her sweet pussy. I spread her cunt lips wide open and finger fucked her hot dripping pussy as my lips and tongue madly assaulted her clit and my chin nuzzled into her soft blond bush. After a few minutes I realized that Nikita was on her hands and knees beside us trying to suck Bjorn's cock back to life while Brock fucked her hard from behind. Remembering her promises of having her anyway I wanted I willed myself not to cum in Elsa's mouth. I was determined to shoot my first load into the bald pussy of the hot petite slut and make her keep her promise. Fortunately, as Elsa got closer to her peak she stopped paying attention to my cock.

Brock and Elsa had a kind of simultaneous orgasm. She came on my face and he came inside Nikita's hot tight cunt. By that point it was definitely my turn. I suggested that Brock eat my cum from Elsa's still convulsing cunt while Nikita made good on her offer. That suggestion seemed to please everyone. Even Bjorn who seemed somewhat relieved to get soft feminine lips off his dick was happy. When Brock got on his hands and knees and began lapping at Elsa's leaking cunt, Bjorn quickly moved behind the big bear and began to excitedly give him a through rim job.