They Are A-OK Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, stud, how do you want me? You earned anything you want. I have never seen a guy suck cock like that!" Nikita said in way that I knew meant I really could have anything.

"First I want you to suck my cock!" I growled.

Without an instants hesitation she was on her knees deep throating me like an experienced whore. She was clearly as well practice at fellatio as the best of the brotherhood. As she sucked every bit of my dick she used her delicate fingers to tease my balls and ass. I felt like she was sending gentle streams of electricity into my body. The combination of her amazing cock sucking skills and the sounds of the trio beside me was rapidly bringing me to the point of no return. As much as I was enjoying her sucking my cock and would have loved to cum down her throat, I wanted her pussy more. I reached down and took hold of her shoulders. I lifted her off the ground and raised her up as high as I could. She quickly got the idea and wrapped her short silky legs around my torso. As she slid back down my body she took hold of my cock and guided it to her willing cunt.

I slid deep inside her tight pussy. We stood there motionless for a minute enjoying the feel of our connection. Her cunt squeezed and massaged my throbbing cock. I looked down and saw that Bjorn was mounting Brock as Elsa writhed on the floor under his oral ministration. Nikita and I locked lips as I began to walk her toward the wall. I could see the wild look in hers as she realized my plan. As soon as her ass hit the wall I began to ram my cock in and out of her cunt. I could see she was watching the action across the room as pounded her against the wall. The combination of watching Bjorn fuck Brock's ass and me impaling her against the wall sent her over the edge. Her first whimper sent me over the edge. As her cunt sprayed me my cock sent an army of sperm into her womb.

From what I could hear in the background over my own moans and those of Nikita the others were also in the throws of orgasm. When my cock demanded rest I gently set Nikita down and turned to see that Bjorn was resting while Brock was atop Elsa filling her cunt. Though Nikita had cum at least three times she clearly wanted more. As I sat on the floor lost on the after fog of an amazing orgasm she crawled over and began sucking my soft cock. It wasn't long before I was again stiff and ready. This time she did all the work. She crawled into my lap and impaled her cunt on my upright rod. She began bouncing up and down as Brock emptied his nuts into Elsa's body. Brock rolled off of her and laid his head on Bjorn's prone body.

Elsa was as insatiable as Nikita and crawled over to join us. The girls kissed as the petite beauty continued to ride my cock as if I was an unbroken horse. Soon Elsa moved to Nikita's tits and then between her legs. She licked Nikita's clit and my balls as we fucked. I could feel her lips and tongue on my shaft each time Nikita rose up. The combination of both a cunt and a mouth working my cock sent me into orbit. My orgasm felt like a nuclear explosion. A few minutes later I had to practically force Nikita off my cock. The sensation was too much to bear. I was left sitting against the wall panting as the two of them happily ate each other's cunts to multiple orgasms.

When they were finally satisfied we sat around for a time recovering. Happily, Bjorn offered to escort the ladies home. After a bit of good bye kissing and thanks all around for a good time at the door Brock and I were alone. Though we were too spent for any more sex that night we happily cuddled up together for a last night in Brussels. Our bare flesh rubbed together as we lay there talking and kissing for awhile until we fell asleep in each other's arms.