They Are A-OK Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, John," He gasped as I ran my thumb over his cock head, smearing his precum over his bulbous helmet.

As his soft erotic moans drifted into the surrounding foliage I moved to the bench. I took a seat and pulled him toward me. I massaged his supple smooth ass as I began to kiss his twitching cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, god," He gasped as I engulfed his cock.

I could taste the remnants of his cum from his earlier encounter with Hector as well as his sweet oozing precum. I moved my fingers into his ass crack as I sucked his hard throbbing cock all the way into my mouth. I found his gapping asshole with my finger tip. It was well lubed with Hector's cum. I let his cock slip from my mouth and looked up at the enraptured young islander.

"Damn you a hot little slut, aren't you, Greg?" I said in a purposely dirty tone as I pushed two fingers deep inside his ass.

He jumped and I quickly recaptured his cock in my mouth. I used my lips and tongue to tease his cock as I finger fucked his wide open asshole. His moans and groans became louder. He was clearly on the edge and not in control. I could feel his body tensing. His rectal walls squeezed and pulled on my fingers as I massaged his prostate. Considering he had so recently had sex a surprisingly large flow of cum burst from his cock and slid down my greedy throat. He swooned and I grabbed his waist to keep his buckling knees from giving way and sending him to the ground. He grabbed my shoulders and held on as I sucked the last few drops of his seed from his rapidly shrinking little cock.

"You're amazing, John," He sighed as he dropped to his knees between my legs and began to fumble with my zipper.

I reached down and moved his hands away from my crotch. The disappointed look on his face nearly caused me to relent in my determination to save whatever I had left for Adam's ass.

"Please, John, I want to suck you and give you what you gave me," He practically begged as he tried to free his hand from mine.

"Another time, Greg. Sex doesn't always have to be a two way street to be great. I am amazingly happy right now," I said truthfully.

Even though it had been no more than a spontaneous act, sucking his cock dry without him sucking me or me fucking him felt great. I bent and kissed him. Fortunately, he did not notice the movement I saw in the bushes about a dozen feet away. If he had he would have certainly been mortified to know that someone was watching us kiss. After a long, deep, passionate kiss, I suggested he hurry home so that Alicia could share her news with the whole family. Though he could not hide his disappointment he quickly slipped his shorts back on and grabbed his dropped tee shirt.

"I am very happy that you and my sister are so close and I hope that you and I can continue to be close," He said softly as he turned to go.

If there hadn't been someone watching us, I would have stopped him and asked the questions that were swimming in my head. I was determined to find out more about him. I wanted to know what if anything he knew about the sexual lives of adults on the island he had not told me. After the revelations I heard from Alicia, I was extremely curious about the married men on the island and bisexual encounters. I also intended to confront Greg about his true sexuality. I may never know why it felt so important to me to know if my suspicions about him being gay were true. It certainly didn't matter to me. I had no issue with gay men or any problem with them as sex partners. As I watched him walk away I imagined a future conversation and wondered if forcing him to recognize that he was gay would make him happy or devastate him.

When I was sure that he was well out of ear shot, I walked over to where I had seen the bushes move. I quickly pulled back several branches and found the peeping tom or Jill in this case that I suspected would be there. In retrospect, as I was completely unfamiliar with island fauna at the time, I guess I am lucky I didn't find some huge poisonous snake. Though I didn't know her name I recognized the maid. I offered my hand and she reluctantly placed her trembling hand in mine. I carefully helped her out of the bushes and led her toward the nearest bench.

"Come, sit with me. We should talk," I said in a soothing tone.

I could feel her body shaking when she sat next to me on the small bench.

"You should not be afraid of me. I am not angry," I said trying to calm her.

"But, Sir, I shamed myself with my wicked act. I tried not to look, I only hid myself so I would not disturb your taking pleasure with Alicia," She said in an honest sounding apologetic tone.

I was surprised to find that she had not only watched me suck Greg's cock but had seen me with Alicia too. I wondered if she would think me a beast for having had sex with both Alicia and her brother. I sat silently for a moment just looking at the maid. I realized that although I had seen her several times in the house, I had never really looked at her. She was older than I had thought at first. I had somehow assumed she was near Alicia's age, but up close even in the moonlight I could see that while she was still youthful she was probably in her late twenties.

"I am sorry; I do not know your name. Mine is John," I said hoping to settle her down so that we could talk.

"I am Salina, Sir. I am truly sorry, I disturbed your privacy. I swear I will not say a word to anyone," She said softly.

"Salina, please do not worry, I know it was mostly my fault. I should have gone to a more private place. I would very much like you to do me a favor though."

"Anything, Sir," She said with a broad smile."

I wondered if she imagined that I might want to fuck her.

"Well first please call me John. I would like to talk to you about your people, I want to learn all about the islanders and your ways. So far I only really know Alicia and Greg. After what you saw, I think you can understand why what they tell me might be tainted."

"I am not sure I do understand. I see no reason for them to deceive you. We are a very honest people. Just because you fucked Alicia and were with Greg ....." She began to explain.

Salina did not seem to know what to call what she had seen me do with Greg.

"Does what you saw me doing with Greg bother you?"

"It does not bother me that you sucked his cock, nor would it be a problem had I seen you fuck him. I just never imagined men kissing like you did. I am sorry; I do not mean to offend."

It was so easy to forget the islander's open innocent way between conversations about sex. I was beginning to really appreciate their plain speaking about sexual matters.

"I am not offended, but I am curious. Do you think that men here do not kiss each other when they fuck?"

"Ja John this is very hard. Men and women do not talk much of these things. I know that my husband has since the end of his prohibition and perhaps even while I was pregnant indulged in certain activities with men. But he shares few details even when I am foolish and let curiously bring me to ask him of such matters."

"How long have you been married?"

"Ten years. We married when I was eighteen and he had just turned twenty. He was like you and Greg then, very handsome and sexy. He was very popular with all of the girls and I was thrilled when he chose me."

"Are you not so thrilled now?"

"He is a good husband, but I am not always so dutiful and life is I suppose never what it seems when we are young."

I could see in her eyes, but did not want confirmed what happened to a wife who was not always dutiful.

"What do you do that is less than dutiful?" I asked hoping not to hear what her husband did to her on those occasions.

"My husband is still popular with both men and women. As is his right he indulges his desires often with others and that leaves my bed cold much of the time. We have three children and he wants no more so he is careful not to fuck me when I am ripe. Because I am still fertile my outlets for my sexual energies are limited. I never really found the touch of another woman to be a satisfactory replacement for having a warm cock in my body."

"So you have violated the prohibition on sex with other men?" I asked startled that she was revealing such a thing to me.

"Only with one man who works for the boss. He is not an islander and uses what he calls protection to keep me from becoming pregnant. But my husband does not know about that."

I could only assume that she was willing to share secrets with me because she knew what she considered a big secret about me

"Well then that should not be a problem."

"It is only in my heart. But he has other reason to think badly of me. I have never hid my liaisons with an older island man who licks me in exchange for having as he says my young lips wrapped around his cock. Also, he knows that I pleasure myself with objects and that the older man penetrates me with those same objects."

"Are those things forbidden?"

"No, but he says that it shames his manhood for his wife to fuck herself with things and that it makes it seem that he is not virile enough for me. But the worst thing is my curiosity, I think. I ask him about the others he fucks, women and men."

"Does he tell you about them?"

"He boasts about the women and what they do sometimes. I think when he does it is to be hurtful. Such things excite me, like watching you excited me tonight. But he refuses to fuck me after he tells his tales and instead calls me a whore for having such wicked thoughts."

"What about the men, does he talk of them?"

"When we were younger he was more open. He told me about the things he did with other young men. He would even describe things that a man had done with his mouth and ask me to do the same thing. It was exciting. I used to imagine him letting me watch but never was brave enough to suggest such a thing. Tonight watching you suck Greg's beautiful long cock was like my fantasy coming true," She said and then smiled at me.

Her description which confirmed Greg's report of islander cock size, made me want to ask about her husband's cock, but I decided not to pursue that line of thought. I was becoming too concerned that she might have desires toward me that I definitely wasn't prepared to indulge. I was certain that fucking Salina would add too much complication to my life. But my curiosity was not satisfied so I could not simply let her go.

"So he doesn't talk to you any more about other men?"

"Only when he has been drinking. I think he sometimes feels shame about fucking men, which he has taken out on me at times. It is his desires toward the young men, Greg in particular that seems to really bring out his darker mood. When he is drunk and talks about them he..oh no I can't say, please I should go."

I knew I should just let her go and be alone with her thoughts. But I had to know more. I suppose curiosity will forever be my Achilles heal. I grabbed her wrist. Although she didn't fight, a fearful look returned to her beautiful eyes.

"Salina, please, tell me what you started to say. I swear I will never tell anyone or do anything to hurt you."

I guess she believed me because she told me more than I imagine she had ever told anyone. What she had started to say was that he forced anal sex on her when he talked about the young men of the island. He also made her get her dildo out and use it on her pussy while he forcefully fucked her ass. During the assault he would tell her how much better young male ass was than her pussy for fucking. After he was done he would punish her for being a whore and enjoying shoving the dildo in her pussy while he fucked her ass. She also told me that sometimes she would press him to talk about other stuff he did with men when he was sober. Sometimes he would tell her things. He admitted that he liked to suck cock but didn't like to lick pussy. But anytime he talked about being with men he would end up angry at her and usually hit her before leaving. She told me that though she assumed it was to have sex with some man, it could be to go fuck one of his women. She was convinced that he was active with many of the island's older or unattached women.

"Why do you stay with him?" Was the only thing I could think to ask.

My own experience with domination and submission gave me the answer, but I wanted to hear it from her. I wanted to know that she got something from the relationship.

"John, I think the answer is too complicated for one not of the island to understand. But I will try to explain. Most important to you, I think, would be that I do love him very much. Truly I do. More important to me is honoring island tradition. What you call divorce while possible here is all but nonexistent. At least when initiated by a woman, which I don't want anyway. If I did want out, my only chance would be to dishonor him so badly that he would cast me out. But then I would likely loose my children and be a pariah to my people. Besides all of that, I think you may have misunderstood my story. It is my way to serve him. It is a part of me that I love and get pleasure from, John. I wish that he wanted more of me, but for now the biggest thing he wants of me is to work to make our lives more comfortable. I think this is why he does not want me to get pregnant again."

"Salina, your children, where are they now? Please forgive me, but your husband does not seem a man inclined to care for little ones."

"There is nothing to forgive, you speak the truth. My mother cares for the children when I work. I am sure that my husband generally uses the occasion of a free evening to seek pleasures of the flesh. But that does not bother me. He deserves his recreation time. He works very hard all day to provide for the family."

I was satisfied that though there was an element of denial about her situation, she was basically happy and wanted to be in the marriage.

"Salina, I think you likely deserve a lot more happiness than you have. But it is not mine to give you or my place to say. We share some of each other's secrets now and I promise to keep yours."

"John, I will keep yours too. Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"When I saw you kissing Greg it looked more romantic and exciting than any kiss I have ever known. Only thing close was my first kiss from my friend that works for the boss. Was it what it looked like or do you kiss everyone you fuck with so much feeling?"

"Well not everyone, but I like kissing and it is an important part of sex and life for me."

"Wow, even with another man?"

"Of course, with both men and women."

She leaned forward and against my better judgment I took her into my arms. Our lips met and our tongues began to dance. I kissed her passionately as she had seen me kiss Greg. Of course there was not an emotional attachment for me to draw on. But there was a feeling that I wanted to give her something in exchange for what she had shared with me. A passion filled kiss was little enough to give in return. I guess that we swapped spit for well over five minutes before she pulled back.

"Thank you, you are an amazing kisser. Is there anything I can do for you?"

I knew I could ask for a blow job or even anal sex. If I had a condom I might even have been able to convince her to have intercourse. But I wanted nothing of her and even if I had I did not want to be the cause of her receiving punishment from her husband.

"I think you should head home before your husband wonders why you're so late. But if you happen to have time when you are at the house next, I would like to talk more. I really do want to learn all about the people of the island."

"John, I think someday that you will be of the island. Good night."

She got up and left as I contemplated the idea that I could be of the island.