They Are A-OK Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, then, my young friend, I hope it all works out. But Hector's experience won't help much. He and his wife are not in love in that way. Their marriage is one of convenience and necessity. Only advice I have is to make sure that your fiancée understands how different you are from island men."

"I am working on that one."

"Good. Well we are here and I don't want to keep the boss waiting. Feel free to drop by my place before you leave the island if you want to talk or anything."

We parted with a handshake. Since Adam was busy I took the opportunity to sneak up to my room for a shower and change of clothes. As I stood under the cascading waters of the luxurious shower my mind began to wander. I am not sure why but I was focused on Adam's office and what might be happening between him and the hot Greek captain. Adam nor Paul had ever given me any indication that they were intimate. But having seen the way Paul fucked his underling, it was easy to imagine Adam enjoying being ridden by Captain Stavros. For the first time in a long while I masturbated while imagining the olive skinned Greek sailor bending Adam over the desk and pounding his ass. My eyes popped open when I came and I was instantly fascinated by the droplets of cum swirling around the drain in the floor. It was like they were caught up in tornado.

I watched until the little white droplets of life slipped down the dark drain. As I dried off I couldn't get the idea of what Adam might be doing with Paul out of my head. I felt almost desperate to know if anything was going on between them. It was my first bout of jealousy over Adam. I dressed quickly and snuck down the hall to Adam's room. I was relieved to find the room empty as expected. Until I opened the door, I had not considered the possibility that they might be fucking in the bedroom. My object was to use the private back stairs to the office. Unfortunately, I ran into Steven who was tending to something in Adam's dressing room, just as I reached the stairway.

"Oh excuse me, Sir. Did you need something?" The startled valet managed to ask politely.

"I was just going to slip down the back stairs to surprise Adam in his office," I semi-lied.

"I am sure he would enjoy the surprise, but he is not in the house. He left a few minutes ago with Captain Stavros."

I hoped that I had not let my expression show my concern over Adam being out with Paul. "Oh, thank you, Steven. Perhaps, I will just go up to the sundeck in that case."

He nodded and I left. I figured if they were walking on the estate, the sundeck would be the best place to locate them. I was right in my assumption. I easily spied them walking down one of the garden paths. To my dismay, I quickly realized that it was the path that led to Paul's cottage. I could only think of one reason for Adam to go to Paul's place. It was a reason I did not like. I watched until I confirmed their destination. Then I headed downstairs and quickly made my way to the employee village. Once there I found it surprising easy to secret myself in some bushes outside Paul's bedroom window. What I witnessed was a totally unexpected scene.

Paul was totally naked and stood facing a wall with his legs spread slightly. Adam was wearing only a thong which did not fully contain his erect cock. He was wielding a leather strap. Paul's ass was already covered in red marks and Adam did not appear to be using any mercy as he laid the strap to the captain's ass and thighs. The walls of the cottage did not fully contain the sounds within. I pressed my ear to wall and heard Adam berating the Greek between Paul's yelps of pain. I could not hear well enough to tell what if any crime had brought on the beating. When the strip fell to the ground and Adam removed the thong, I concluded that it was just some sexual ritual the pair was enjoying.

Adam grabbed a bottle of clear liquid from Paul's dresser. He coated his cock and then moved into position behind the captain's red streaked ass. He roughly grabbed Paul's obviously sore buttocks and spread them wide open. Then he shoved his cock deep into Paul's seemingly unprepared ass. There was no mistaking the plaintive wailing coming from the captain as my mentor fucked him so hard that he was thrown against the wall. The assault lasted only a few minutes. It ended with Adam pulling back and spraying his seed all over Paul's red ass. I was shocked to see Adam in the role of aggressive, brutal top. I was even more surprised that it was not yet over.

Adam took hold of the scuff of Paul's neck and yanked the completely docile captain away from the wall. Adam spun Paul around and raised his knee up into the captain's crotch. Despite the obvious pain being inflicted on Paul, his beautiful cock remained proudly erect. The paradox of what I was seeing set my mind reeling. It had been less than two hours since I had witnessed Paul totally in charge, riding Hector's ass hard. I knew that Adam was a bottom who loved being abused and ridden hard. The scene in Paul's bedroom made no sense given what I knew of these men. Adam lowered his knee and forced Paul into a wider stance. Then he began slapping the captain's hard cock He continued slapping the erection until Paul's cock erupted while the tall strong Greek's body began to shake.

In another minute, Paul's dropped to his knees. I could tell that he was thanking Adam as he kissed and licked the boss's cock and balls. After several minutes of receiving thanks, Adam pushed him away and started to get dressed. Paul sat on the floor and watched Adam intently. Adam left the cottage without even looking in Paul's direction. The captain remained on the floor while I waited for Adam to leave the area. After a few minutes, I crept out of the bushes and entered Paul's cottage without knocking. Without any idea of how I was going to explain my presence I marched into his bedroom where I found him still curled up on the floor.

"John! Um, er what are you doing here?" He stammered as he tried to get to his feet.

"I came in to find out what the fuck just happened?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked sounding genuinely confused as he approached me.

I knew I was taking a risk by acknowledging that I had watched him and Adam. But I needed some answers and resisting curiosity is not my strong suit.

"How? Why?"

"How is easy. The landscapers very nicely placed bushes around the windows that make your place a peeping toms paradise. As to why, I am not really sure. The mystery of what I just saw is why I am here now though," I said to the still naked ship captain.

"John, I don't see what is so mysterious. I told you about my deviant desires when we talked about Felicity Culbertson. You can't imagine she is the only one I have submitted to in my life? Mr. Donaldson is the strongest willed man I have ever known and in a sense my master," He explained.

I doubt that I did an effective job of hiding my surprise at the idea of Adam being anyone's master.

"Adam is a powerful and ruthless businessman, but I have never seen him act so in his personal dealings. Something doesn't add up here, Paul," I insisted.

I could see in his eyes that he knew things that he was not supposed to share with anyone.

"Go ahead, Paul, tell him," I heard a familiar voice behind me say.

I turned to discover Adam standing in the doorway.

"I knew you were out there, John. I caught a glimpse of you spying through the window," He said without the slightest hint of ire in his voice.

As I started to apologize he held his hand up and said, "Don't John, I suppose we are even now. Relax and let Paul answer your question.

"Are you sure, sir?" Paul asked hesitantly.

"Yes, I don't have any secrets from John. Oh feel free to slip on a pair of shorts or something while you talk."

It seemed like Paul had completely forgotten that he was naked. Before beginning his story he went to the dresser and grabbed a pair of cotton shorts which he slipped on over his flaming red ass. Adam and I sat down. Paul remained standing for obvious reasons.

"Well, John as you can imagine, I guess, ferrying Mr. Donaldson and his close friends around the seas places me in a unique position to know some intimate details of his life," Paul began nervously. "I guess your confusion over what you saw today is due to your belief that our boss is exclusively submissive in sexual situations."

I nodded my agreement with his supposition.

"Mr. Donaldson, is it fair to say to a large extent that is true, but that you limit that to a very select group of partners?"

"Yes, Paul, but just tell him how you see things," Adam replied softly.

"Well some years ago, Mr. Donaldson walked in on me and Ms Culbertson. She had me bound hand and foot and bent over her bed. My cock and balls were restrained in a very uncomfortable device she enjoyed employing and my ass was covered in welts from the beating she was giving me."

He paused to catch his breath. I wasn't sure if the panting was due to nervousness or excitement over the memories.

"I was stunned when she insisted that he strip and he quickly complied. She made him lick her ass while she fucked my ass with a huge vibrator. I had already cum on the bed when she was beating me and the vibrator assault brought me to a second orgasm. But at the same time I felt sick over seeing Mr. Donaldson on his knees licking that bitch's ass!" Paul continued.

"Paul, do not forget your position!" Adam snapped.

"I'm sorry sir, but I can not help my feelings toward her."

"You can keep them to yourself!"

The dynamic I was witnessing was so bazaar it seemed like a dream. But it was real.

"Yes, sir! So after a few more minutes she used some duct tape to secure the vibrator in my ass and left me lying there in a puddle of my own cum, bound with my genitals constrained and the humming plastic cock setting my senses afire. She instructed Mr. Donaldson to lie on his back next to me and mounted his.face I lost count of how many orgasms she had before sliding her dripping cunt down his body and riding his beautiful cock."

It hit me that Paul was in love with Adam. It was no doubt a strange love and likely not one that was returned. But the way he talked about Adam made it clear that it was true.

"All the while she was riding his cock, she berated him and warned him not to cum. When he could no longer control himself and came, she dragged him to the other room. I only have the red marks I saw on his ass when they returned to confirm what I suspected she was doing to him. Though she is verbally abusive to him in my presence she has never punished him physically when I am in the room."

His story gave rise to more questions than it answered.

I took advantage of his next pause to ask," So you have seen Adam in a submissive role. I imagine that was not the first time you knew of his private desires. What does that really have to do with what I saw earlier?"

I knew I was being a bit too bold. But Adam had told him to tell me everything. Paul looked to his boss for reassurance and Adam nodded.

"You are correct John. I was aware that Mr. Donaldson enjoyed submitting on occasion to men, but had not witnessed it directly. In addition, his submission to that er Ms Culbertson seemed different to me.'

I almost let my amusement over Paul's struggle not to call Felicity a bitch spill out.

"But what you want to know about actually occurred two days later. We had dropped Ms Culbertson off in Aruba and were heading back to the island when I was summoned to the bosses cabin. I was told that what I had seen was a private matter and I pledged to keep it to myself, which until now I have done. Then.."

"Then I asked him if he truly enjoyed the way Felicity treated him," Adam interjected. "He told me that he enjoyed the treatment but not the source. There is a thing that you do not know about me. I sometimes need to be like you saw me earlier with Paul. I could never do that to anyone who did not enjoy receiving as much as I enjoy giving. Though there are a couple others and of course brotherhood members who on occasion feel my rage, I found the perfect outlet for that need in Paul."

"Adam, did you forget that there is a non-member present?" I asked shocked over his mention of the brotherhood.

"No, I did not forget. Paul is a close confidant and while he does not know everything, I have shared some of what it is to be a brother of the AOK. I am fully aware that I have admitted a failure of my oath. I suggest however, that you should consider the leeway allowed to members in regard to long time close relationships and ask that you keep this between us. If in your judgment you feel my failure requires correction, I will submit to you as you see fit."

"Then we will talk later so that I can know the extent of your failure," I replied.

"Sir, are you satisfied with the explanation of what you saw," Paul asked and knelt at my feet.

I nodded, unable to get a word to pass my lips.

"I know how special you are to Mr. Donaldson. We talked of your relationship before coming to my cottage today as we have talked of you before. I also wish you to know that I am drawn to you. The first time I met you I felt something. I recognize the power in you more clearly each time we are together," Paul said as if repeating an AOK ritual. "I pledge to serve you as I serve the boss in anyway that you wish John."

It was my turn to look to Adam for approval. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"This is appropriate, John. Paul knows that in private, I stand ready to serve you in special ways. He serves me and therefore serving you would be an extension of his service to me," Adam said as Paul laid his head in my lap.

Curiosity forced me to ask if the afternoon had been planned to bring us to that point.

"Of course not," Adam replied as I absentmindedly caressed Paul's head. "Truth is I decided to come down here with Paul instead of taking him to my bedroom to avoid your overhearing us. I wasn't sure you were ready for this. When I saw you watching, I thought you might confront Paul. I didn't tell him so that things could play out naturally."

"So you did not order him to offer himself to me?"

"There was no need of that. He has wanted to serve you since the day you first stepped on the yacht. It is not an easy thing to ask someone to dominate you, especially the way he likes to be treated."

"I suppose not," I mused.

Then I moved Paul's head aside, lowered my zipper and took out my semi-erect cock. Paul didn't need any instructions. He gave me an amazing blow job while Adam and I continued to make small talk. After I came I pushed him away and Adam and I left. I managed to catch the happy contented smile on Paul's face before leaving the room. About halfway back to the main house Adam stopped and asked me if I was ok.

"Of course, but I have to admit that I am not sure I understand you as well as I thought I did, Adam," I replied honestly.

"I know you must have felt some resistance at times when you were made to be subservient by your brothers."

"I guess that is true, but I am dominant by nature. I was sure that at least sexually, you were totally submissive."

"You were not wrong, John. But in all other parts of my life I am dominant. Sometimes, I need to take that roll in private ways too. Some would say that means I am a switch. Honestly, I am not so sure about that, nor do I really worry about labeling my needs. Paul and a couple of select others fill that need for me so that I can totally enjoy my submission which until you came along was a part of me that was lacking fulfillment."

"I am glad that I fulfill a special need for you, Adam. I believe more everyday that we are well matched. I know that I will miss you badly after I leave here in a couple of days."

"If you are agreeable, I hope to spend a lot more time visiting you this year than we have in the past."

"You could say that I am going to be insistent on that, Adam."

He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me.

After a brief exchange of spit he added, "Now about your concern over my having spoken of the brotherhood to Paul..."

"Shhhhhhhhhh!" I interrupted. "We should talk about that back at the house."

"Of course, I just wanted to reiterate that I am very willing to submit to your judgment."

"I have no doubt that you are willing to submit to me in all matters. I want you to know that you needn't worry that I will not keep this a private matter between us."

"Thank you, John; I never doubted your discretion.

Back at the house we went to his room and discussed what he had told Paul about the brotherhood. I truly felt his claim that it was no more than what was allowed to be told to a person with whom you are involved in a relationship was at least partially invalid. First, the exemption is clearly meant for romantically involved couples. That would have been a major stretch to claim there was any romance between Paul and Adam. Secondly, even if the first condition were valid, Adam had far exceeded the bounds of information sharing even for the closest of romantic partners. When I explained my reasoning, Adam agreed with my points and again asked me not to involve the whole council in the matter.

It struck me that I was being asked to act for the brotherhood and at the same time prove my loyalty to Adam by risking that I might be violating the brotherhood's trust. This created a conundrum that I was not sure how to handle. I had assumed that all my brotherhood tests were done. But I felt that it could be a secret test of my fitness for council. I also imagined it could be one more test from Adam of loyalty and worth, though that seemed even less likely.

"Adam, you ask more of me than I have ever been asked to give before. Now that I believe that your actions were in fact a violation of your oath, it may well be a violation of my own not to bring this matter to the full council. At the same time it will definitely be a violation of my pledge to you if I do so. It also occurs to me that this could be a deception that is designed to test me in some way. Unfortunately, if it is a test, I can not discern what the correct decision is and therefore, my choice is to trust you and assume that all that you said is true. That is my first choice anyway, because that is what I wish to be reality."

"It is reality, John. You have made the right choice. I love you and will never purposely deceive you even if the brotherhood asks it of me. Have you chosen my punishment?"

"No, most punishments would seem to be too much like a reward," I said feeling that beating him as the brothers no doubt would chose would give him more pleasure than anything. "I will decide some thing before I leave for school."

We made love after that and then had dinner. We slept together in his bed that night. The next night after the convocation of men, I was invited to dinner by Alicia's parents. I was surprised to discover that I was expected as an overnight guest in Alicia's small curtained off area. Having sex with her while her brothers were basically in the same room was a very surreal experience. Especially considering that my threesome with Hector and Greg that afternoon was fresh in my mind. I wondered how Greg felt listening to his sister cum while I fucked her.

The next day was my last on the island. I was so busy I was unable to have a goodbye fuck with Greg and I wasn't taking the yacht so I wouldn't get a chance to be with Hector or Paul again either. That afternoon I had a last very rough fuck session with Adam and then pronounced sentence for his crime. I gave him a very hard belt spanking which aroused him so much I gave him a blow job to relieve his need. The real punishment was a prohibition on cumming for seven days. He promised to honor the sentence even though there was no way I would ever know. Plans for Alicia's travel also changed.