They Are A-OK Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to visit my parents and spring the news. I decided that having my fiancée in tow was a bad idea. We also decided that she should stay on the island for a few more months. As Adam so aptly put it that would give us both a cooling off period. Though I was pretty sure I wouldn't change my mind and positive Alicia would not change hers, I knew he was right that I needed some separation to be sure I wanted the marriage. The plan was for me to pick her up over winter break and take her to meet my parents. Then we would return to school together for the spring session. Though I loved her and thought the marriage was a good idea, I felt like I had been given a reprieve. I few more months of complete freedom to pursue hedonistic pleasures without worrying about the needs of another person seemed like the greatest gift possible.

Alicia and I spent a couple of hours naked on that private beach before I went back to the house and slept alone that night. Even though we were engaged and she had had no issue with my sleeping in her bed, I could not talk her into spending the night in my room.