They Are A-OK Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's tale was far less revealing.

"Well, you already know how I came to embrace bisexuality and I don't have any great love to tell you about. Well other than I fucking love being on the council and have had a hell of a time with our pledges."

The rest of the council was all smiles. I assumed they were each recalling some particularly enjoyable time with a pledge.

"There must be something I don't about you," I insisted.

"Well there are probably lots of things. But there is one interesting thing that you don't know. In fact the only one on the council that does know is Calvin. I fucked my step sister over winter break," He blurted out.

"How the fuck did that happen?" Aaron asked clearly stunned by the revelation.

"Well she is 19 now and really hot. She has been teasing me for years by letting me accidentally see her partially or fully naked. When our parents left us alone the weekend after Christmas she ramped up the teasing. I decided to give her a bit of her own medicine so to speak and made sure she got a few accidental looks at my cock. I didn't really think anything would come of it. However, the second night we were alone in the house she suggested we get high. Once we were stoned the conversation quickly turned to her having seen my dick. I admitted that I had seen her smoking bod on occasion. To my total surprise she told me that she thought we should just strip and get a good look at each other. The next thing I knew we were naked. It wasn't long before she was sucking my cock and then we fucked. After that we fucked almost every night of the break."

"Damn I need a step sister like her!" Aaron exclaimed.

"The truth is I have been feeling a little weird about it. While we were doing it, I didn't think about it really. But after, even though she isn't blood related we were raised together as if we were, you know?" Joe volunteered clearly confused.

"I am pretty sure I understand, man," Terry volunteered. "Anytime you want to talk about stuff, let me know.

"Joe, after all the stuff I have gone through with my island friends, I have some perspective I think. I am sure all of us are ready to offer any support you need to figure things out," I added.

"I know thanks. You guys are all the greatest. Mostly, I am fine with what happened. I guess my biggest worry is this summer. I am not sure what might happen or if I want more to happen."

"We can always manage to take you away somewhere if it will help," Calvin offered.

Joe fell silent and Terry announced that it was his turn to share. I couldn't imagine what secrets he might have left. Having heard the tale of his summer fucking his brother anything else would have to seem mild.

"Well all the guys except you know about my winter break adventure, John. So I guess that is what I will tell. I had some doubts about putting myself in a place to continue having sex with my brother over the break. It was a great thing for us, but I decided that it wasn't a good idea to make it a long term thing. I didn't want to reject him and hurt his feelings so I made plans for a winter abroad. I was only home for a couple of days and with all the preparations Brent and I never ended up alone. He managed to find a minute to express his disappointment about not getting to play. So I guess I was right about not letting the situation arise."

I wanted to ask why he had decided it was a bad idea to continue fucking his brother, but there was obviously a long story to be told. So I left my question unasked.

"My class involved living on a farm in France," He continued. "It was owned by a nice couple who I would guess were in their late forties. They had two grown sons in their twenties who lived in cottages on the farm with their wives and kids. There were also a few male workers that I lived with in a kind of bunk house. My second night there the two sons were hanging out at the bunkhouse with us and we were all drinking wine. After a few bottles the oldest of the sons asked me if I wanted to learn what farm life in France was really like. I of course told him that I did. That was why I was there."

"The next thing that I knew he had me in his arms and his tongue was in my mouth. By the time he let me go the rest of the guys were naked. He told me to take off my clothes and get on my knees. By the time I was naked he had stripped too. Then I was told that all new farm hands had to suck all the other men's cocks. The biggest shock was what happened after I had swallowed all five of their loads. I found out that there was a sixth man waiting his turn in the other room. The father came in naked and hard and took his place in front of me. When he came in my mouth he shot so much thick semen that I thought I was going to choke."

"When he was done he told me I was such a good cock sucker that I could chose who I wanted to fuck. I chose the younger son who was really hot. After I came in his ass the party broke into a free for all orgy. Those little parties happened every couple of days for the whole time I was there. I would swallow all of their first loads and then fuck a different one each time. Those guys had amazing stamina. On my last night there the oldest son told me I had earned a reward. He took me to his cottage and we shared his wife who apparently knew all about the gay orgies. I didn't understand everything she said that night but she was definitely turned on by watching her husband and I suck each other's cocks. I thought her pussy was going to rip my dick off when I fucked her."

That left only Dan. It also left all seven of us rock hard. I wasn't sure how we were going to keep to the not having sex pledge. My only hope was that Dan had a non-sexual secret or something gross to share.

"I wish I had something as exciting as Terry to share, but my winter was fairly tame," Dan said clearly envious of our brother's French adventure. "As you may have noticed I had my salamander finished. That led to some fun. Part of my payment to the guy that did the work was letting him fuck me. So I guess my secret is that I have prostituted myself. Truth is it wasn't the first time."

Though I didn't really want to hear more, I sat quietly while he explained that he had been selling his body for as long as he had been having sex. Being enterprising is a valued trait in the AOK, but there was something about making a living selling your ass to mostly fucked up straight guys that will pay to put it up some fags ass as Dan put it that turned me off. However, the story wasn't bad enough to chase away any of our erections.

"Good session, my brothers," Calvin declared when Dan was done with his admission. "I will entertain motions now."

"Point of order!" Craig called out.

When Calvin acknowledged him, he asked, "Is the floor open to any motion or just adjournment?"

"Any motion that is appropriate to this type of session."

Calvin did not elaborate on what would be appropriate.

"I move we suspend the rules."

Although I am pretty sure we all knew what rule Craig was referring to, Calvin still asked for clarification before calling for a second.

"The specific rule I am referring to is the prohibition on sexual activity after adjournment of a special session," Craig explained.

"Is there a second?"

"I second with amendment," Joe said.

"State your amendment."

As the idea of these sessions being non-sexual proved to be valuable to our development as a council and since this is John's first such meeting, we should not have sex here in chambers or as a group. I propose that those who wish to find sexual release break into couples or at most threesomes and seek privacy away from the council chambers."

"Is there a second for the amendment?"

Craig seconded it and moved the previous question. It seemed odd to be taking a formal vote on having sex with one or two of my council brethren.

"Motion passes! Due to the nature of the motion, I believe that we are adjourned. Brothers enjoy your evening. Our next official meeting is tomorrow at noon."

All of the parliamentary stuff had at least taken care of my erection if not my horniness. However, I had no idea how the little paring up exercise was supposed to work. Knowing that Colin was likely waiting for me in my bed made being left the odd man out an ok alternative. However, that was not in the cards. My contemplation of the situation was interrupted by a question from Terry.

"So what do you say, John, wanna grab a couple of pledges and fuck them silly in my room?" He asked.

His question brought home the fact that I hadn't even met the current group of pledges. I knew there were six of them and had seen their sponsor's report and pictures. The files that were brought to the hospital for me to review after they were chosen included full body nude photos. Based on the pictures all six were very sexy. Since the idea of fucking a total stranger that was obligated to do anything I demanded appealed to me at that moment I accepted Terry's proposal. We put on robes and headed out while the others were still deciding on their arrangements.

We went directly to a downstairs room where Terry knew that there was a pledge meeting about to rap up. He picked out a couple of the new boys and had them accompany us to his room. As soon as we got to his room he ordered them to strip off their shorts and tee shirts and present themselves for inspection. It was no surprise that both of the pledges sported smooth crotches. What was a bit surprising was how alike their dicks were. In fact other than a few differences in their facial features they could have been twins.

There wasn't an eighth of an inch difference in their heights, which I guessed to be about 5'10". Their hair was sandy brown, with Jeremy having slightly more blond streaks than Tyler. Their well toned bodies were nearly as devoid of hair as their shaved pubic areas. Neither of the soccer playing nineteen year olds had any chest hair and only a bit of fuzz on their arms. Their very attractive cut cocks hung limp over their shaved, compact ball sacks. When I fondled their dicks to full erection, I wasn't surprised to find that though chubby their cocks were slightly less than average in length. They were about five or so inches long and if I was to put their nearly identical chubby cocks next to each other it would be impossible to tell them apart.

"Are you two related?" I asked thinking that would have been in the pledge reports if it was the case.

"Not closely, sir. Tyler and I are like third or forth cousins. We didn't even know each other until we came here to school," Jeremy explained.

"That is quite a coincidence," I replied as I stepped back to admire their bodies some more.

"More than you know, brother," Terry offered. "Tell brother John how you met Jeremy, Tyler."

"My room mate was sort of dating Jeremy our first semester here."

"Are you gay, Jeremy?" I interrupted to ask.

"No, I have always been into both guys and gals. Tyler's room mate was gay and pretty hot. It didn't last long though because he wanted more than I did."

"Does that mean you were just in it for the sex?"

"No, I liked him, but he was looking for an exclusive, fall in love, spend your life together type of thing. I wasn't ready for that and maybe never will be," Tyler explained.

"So anyway," Jeremy continued, "Tyler and I became friends but still had no idea about being cousins. It wasn't until after he and I hooked up and had been having sex for a few weeks that we discovered the connection."

"So you two were dating after Tyler and your roommate broke up?" I asked becoming increasingly curious about their relationship.

"Not really. I was actually dating this hot chick at the time. It was just about great sex for us. We are really well matched in bed."

The thought popped into my head that they were so much alike it would be a bit like fucking yourself for them. Something I recalled from their pledge reports made a lot more sense after learning how they met. They both had the same sponsor who had described some hot threesomes with the pair. Terry's next question cut off my thought to probe how that relationship started.

"So brother, shall we lose our robes and get busy with these hot little fuckers?" Terry asked in wicked tone.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I replied as I opened my robe.

The time spent ogling the two pledges as well as fondling their cute little cocks had me hard and ready. I felt surprisingly anxious to simply bend one of the them over and fuck some strange ass. But it was obvious that Terry had some additional fun and games in mind. I later learned that he was very enamored of the pair and had been playing with them frequently.

"Get on your knees pledges!" He barked. "It is time to show brother John what talented little cock sucking bitches you two are."

The pair fell to their knees instantly and moved toward us. I said nothing as I watched them walk across the room on their knees. As it happened Tyler was in front of me and Jeremy was in front of Terry. It wasn't long before I discovered that was irrelevant. Their cock sucking skills were as identical as their cocks.

"Get busy, slut!" Terry demanded.

As Jeremy started licking Terry's balls, Tyler looked up and asked if he could touch me in a very alluring and demur tone. I don't know why he thought he needed my consent after being ordered to blow me, but I liked the way he asked. I nodded and he gently lifted my balls to his lips. He kissed and nuzzled me like a love starved puppy before beginning a thorough tongue bath of my heavy ball sack. As I enjoyed the feeling of his warm, wet tongue worshiping my nuts I looked over to see that Terry's balls had disappeared into Jeremy's mouth. I was surprised that the kid could hold both of my friends balls in his mouth. Terry's moans told me he was really getting off on whatever was happening in that mouth.

Considering the size of my nuts I was happy that Tyler didn't try the maneuver on me. I don't know if he sensed that I liked being licked so much or what, but as Terry got his nuts sucked, Tyler continued licking me from my asshole to the base of my dick. He was definitely enthusiastic about giving pleasure. When he moved on to my cock he seemed even more enthusiastic. His tongue and lips ran all over my throbbing meat. He traced every vein and totally covered my spongy head in saliva. By the time he took my cock into his mouth I was sure I would never hold out to fuck his ass.

It was a great combination of getting to watch him work on me and his cousin work on Terry while enjoying the amazing blow job. I was on the verge of shooting my load into Tyler's belly when Terry told the boys to stop. They moved back and sat on their heels while my wet cock danced around feeling neglected. Terry put his arm around me and pulled me against his body. His tongue danced around my ear as he whispered how hot the pair made him. As his lips found my mouth his hand moved to my ass. I followed suit and we stood there making out and fondling each other's asses for several minutes while the pledges watched. It was a kind of exhibitionist's heaven. But I would have preferred he had let them continue to suck our cocks while we tongue wrestled.

"So you ready to tap some hot slut ass, my brother?" He asked in what seemed an uncharacteristic way.

I realized that I had missed out on really getting to know Terry and the other council members. What seemed uncharacteristic was the result of having pledges to command for months. It had made him into a new man while I was gone. I decided I liked being his partner in fucking pledges.

"Come on you little cunts, tell John how much you want to be ridden!" Terry demanded.

They began to simultaneous beg us to fuck them hard. They praised our cocks both for their beauty and size. Terry ordered them to get into position and grabbed a tube of lubricant. I watched for a minute as he lovingly caressed Jeremy's back and ass. Then I stepped up and did the same thing to Tyler. The pair moaned appreciatively as we ran our hands all over their smooth sexy bodies. When Terry began to playfully tickle Jeremy's ball sack the pledge giggled seductively. It was like an echo when I tickled Tyler's sack. Their moans were identical when we stroked their dicks while lubing up their tight holes.

While we were still finger fucking them Terry leaned over and we kissed again. Then I felt his lube covered fingers on my needy cock. I returned the favor and helped lube him up. Just as I was about to push my cock into Tyler's slippery hole, Terry told me not to cum until I had tried them both. I was surprised how easily my cock slid into Tyler's rectum. He had felt so tight on my fingers that I thought I would have trouble getting started and need to go slow so I wouldn't hurt him. All I heard from him as I went ball deep was a contented sigh. Terry and I matched pace giving the boys a full force fucking as they moaned about how good it felt to be fucked by us.

I had mostly forgotten Terry's request that I not cum until I had fucked both the pledges when my fellow council pulled out of Jeremy and announced that it was time to switch. Though I was reluctant to give up the great piece of ass I was riding, I complied with Terry's desire. We switched places and this time guided each other's cocks into the then gaping assholes of the pledges. I instantly learned that I had no reason to have been reluctant to switch. Jeremy was as great a fuck as his cousin. It felt almost as if the pair of them had been born with the same tight pussy instead of separate assholes. As that thought filled my passion clouded mind, Jeremy's rectal walls grabbed my cock hard. From the sounds Terry was making I guessed Tyler's rectum had him in a similar grip on my fellow councilman. Both of them were cumming hard.

They were jerking around which caused my cock to feel like it was being tugged. I had to follow Terry's lead and grip Jeremy's hips hard the way he was gripping Tyler's hips. By the time the boys settled down, both of them had deep red finger marks on their smooth flesh.

"Wanna switch again?" Terry asked as he pulled back after the boys grip loosened.

Odd thing was that even though there wasn't any discernable difference in the pair, I did want to switch. For some reason I preferred the idea of cumming inside Terry. I preferred him in general even though they were like the same guy. We quickly changed positions and began riding our original partners hard. Within a few minutes both of his were ejaculating in their asses. While Terry and I lay in the bed recovering, the nearly identical pledges got warm cloths to wash our cocks. Once we were clean they blew us as we lay side-by-side. I knew they were switching off taking turns, but when I didn't look I had no idea which guy was sucking me. I did look when I came and saw that it was Jeremy that was swallowing my seed.

I really wanted to suck Tyler's cock, but didn't get the chance. After Terry and I came the pledges left without a word. My brother explained that they needed to get to another pledge session when I questioned the sudden exit. I made a mental note to check the pledge schedule and find a time to be alone with Tyler. Terry and I lay there for about and hour talking. He told me had a thing for the pair and added that for some reason he preferred cumming in Jeremy's ass. I admitted to the opposite desire and he said that he had hoped that would be the case. We agreed that we would like to share the pair again. I added that I definitely wanted to get my mouth on their sexy little cocks too. He told me it was a blast sucking their short chubby dicks and that their cum was sweet. I fell asleep that evening wondering if I was sucking them blindfolded if I would be able to tell the difference.