They Are A-OK Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up in Terry's bed felt odd to me. As I lay there listening to his soft breathing in the predawn darkness, something was nagging at the corners of my conscious thoughts. Suddenly, the picture of Colin in my bed filled my mind. I felt bad about having left the cute gofer in my bed with the promise of a return. Though I doubted he was still waiting considering how busy he always was, I quietly slipped out of Terry's bed. I walked down the quiet deserted second floor hall naked. Upon entering my room I was greeted by a surprising sight. Zack was in my bed. He was laying on his side with his very enticing sexy ass bared to me. He looked very alluring bathed in the soft dim light of my desk lamp.

When I approached the bed and gently touched his shoulder, he stirred and rolled onto his back. He greeted me with his cute smile and a sleepy hello. I couldn't help letting my gaze travel down his gorgeous body. As was always the case he was tanned everywhere except for a small triangle around his semi-erect cock. His dyed pubic hair was cropped close to the skin and cut to fit inside the un-tanned triangle. His legs were spread slightly giving me a nice view of his darkly tanned smooth shaved balls. The dye job on his pubic hair was fascinating. It was bleached to a corn silk yellow and then highlighted with three blue lightning bolts.

"Hello brother, nice to see you," I said sincerely not hiding the double meaning. "But what are you doing here?"

"Oh shit, sorry if I am invading your space, John. Colin couldn't wait any longer. He had work to do. So he called and asked me to take his place. Whatever you were planning to do when you came back, I'm all yours. I hope I can adequately take his place."

Though I managed to stifle the chuckle I felt coming, I couldn't keep a broad smile off my face.

"Fuck, Zack, you are more than adequate. I can't imagine ever being unhappy to find you in my bed. I didn't really have a plan or think Colin would have stayed all afternoon and night."

He smiled again and I bent down to give him a kiss. As my lips became reacquainted with my younger friend, Zack's fingers found my balls. Our tongues danced while he gently fondled my heavy sack. When the kiss broke I told him that I needed a shower before we went any further. He happily agreed to join me. It was early enough that we had the large shower room all to ourselves. We lovingly washed each other's bodies while playing under the warm water flowing from several shower heads. Once we were clean we remained in the shower, kissing, fondling and generally enjoying each other. Soon both of us were in need of more. So we quickly dried off and headed back toward my room with our hard cocks leading the way.

We fell into bed and each other's arms. As we kissed sloppily and rolled around in my bed our warm flesh rubbed together. I could feel my cock throbbing with desire. When I pressed my face to his chest while licking his hard, little nipple, I could feel his heart pounding in his muscular chest. I turned my body and kissed my way down his taut abs. I rubbed my cheek against his short, soft bush before taking his dripping cock into my mouth. He gasped as I held his cock head between my lips while using my tongue to lick the precum from his slit.

I moved atop him holding his squirming body down on the bed as I began to deep throat his delicious tool. His panting breath flowed over my genitals as he guided my ball sack to his warm, soft lips. He licked and sucked my nuts as I continued blowing his delicious cock. I wanted his cum so badly that I ached to feel the thick musk sliding down my throat. I moved my fingers behind his balls and teased his sensitive taint as my middle finger found his tight anus. I sucked him harder and pushed my finger into his body. He cried out when I found his prostate. His moans were like erotic music to me. All of my senses were filled with pleasure. My flesh enjoyed the touch of his body; my taste buds were inundated with the sweet taste of his cock and flowing precum; my nostrils were awash in the intoxicating scent of his body; my eyes were filled with the sight of his beauty; and my ears were ablaze with a symphony of erotic sounds.

Though I sucked down every drop of his thick seed, his climax barely scratched the surface of my desires for him. Even as his cock began to soften and he struggled to free himself from the over stimulation, I continued to suck his sweet flesh. He squirmed and then began begging me to give him a moment to recover. I was far too lost in my need for him to heed his request. As I sucked his cock reversed course and began to harden again.

"Oh fuck, please!" He groaned as his tool once again filled my mouth. "Oh god, no more, not now!"

Finally I relented and let his throbbing rod slip from my mouth. I turned around and cuddled up with him. He cooed softly through his pants as I caressed his tingling flesh. When his ragged breathing turned to sighs I covered his lips with mine. We kissed for a long time while I gently humped his hip, rubbing my rock hard cock against his soft flesh. As the rising sun streaked through my open window he asked me to fuck him. I grabbed a tube of lube from my night stand. He coated my cock as I filled his rectal canal with the slippery goop.

Neither of us had to say what position we wanted. We were perfectly in sync. I wanted to see his handsome sexy face as I filled his hot man cunt and he want to watch me fuck him. I moved between his legs as he grabbed his ankles. I shoved pillows under his lower back and aimed my cock for his well lubed sphincter. He encouraged me to go deep as I slowly pushed my cock into his body. Once fully buried I remained still for a moment with my balls resting against his ass and my cock buried to the hilt. He smiled and nodded and I pulled back knowing he was ready.

"Fuck me," He moaned when I began to ride him.

His wide open eyes seemed to sparkle with joy as he continued to ask for more and praised my cock and sexual prowess. I looked down on him smiling as I drove my cock in and out of his tight willing ass. It was a long slow fuck that resulted in a near simultaneous orgasm. As I unloaded my seed deep inside Zack's body his cock wildly sprayed cum all over his belly. Sadly, we didn't have much time to savor the moment. As I wiped my cock on his smooth ass he noticed the time.

"Oh fuck, I have an exam in ten minutes!" he declared."

I fell into my bed and watched my sexy friend scramble around to find his clothes. He was dressed and out the door in moments. He didn't even have time for a good bye kiss. I got a chuckle out of picturing him sitting in a class with my cum leaking into his underwear as he worked on an exam. I made a mental note to ask him how it felt before I drifted off to sleep happy to be home again. It was well after noon when I woke up.

The fact that I had nothing to do gave me a sad feeling. I wished I had had an exam to rush off to, or a class to attend or at least some brotherhood business. But there was nothing for me. For the first time I felt out of place at school. I snapped out of it a bit when I thought of Julia. One of my reasons for cutting short my time on the island had been my desire to explore a relationship with my former nurse. I was drawn to her and she claimed to be attracted to me and unconcerned about my sexuality. I didn't really believe a relationship with her would work for long, but I wanted to give it a shot anyway. I intended for it to be a very open and honest shot. That meant more long revealing conversations with Julia. I decided to make that happen as soon as possible. I reached for the phone and dialed her home number planning to leave a message. I was surprised when she answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hi there, no work today?" I asked.

"Hey hot stuff. No, I did the overnight last nigth and a double the day before. I am off for three days now."

"Oh, shit I am sorry. I probably woke you."

"No worries, I was ready to get up. Besides I am happy to hear your voice. I kind of miss you. How much longer are you going to be away?"

I forgot that she was not expecting my return for at least a few more weeks. I liked the idea that she missed me and was happy to be awakened by my voice.

"No longer. I am calling you from my room at the AOK house."

"Wow, why are you back so soon?"

"Because I didn't want to stay away from you," I semi-lied.

"Yeah, sure, charmer," She said clearly teasing.

Even though I knew she wasn't seriously challenging my motive, I was committed to being totally honest with her.

"It is really part of the reason. I was thinking about you a lot and I really want to see if you and I have a future. Also, I want to get back to normal as much as possible."

"Why wouldn't we have a future, John? I really like you. I am kind of stuck on you actually."

I was surprised by her admission. I didn't want her to be making commitments until we had tested the waters a little more. It was one thing to be with a bisexual guy in theory and quite another to be the girlfriend of a promiscuous bisexual. I had told her a lot, but I wasn't sure she had fully grasped who I was and would always be.

"Because of, well, damn, my sexual tastes," I stammered in an uncharacteristically insecure way.

"John, my eyes are open. You have been upfront about your sexuality."

"Well, yeah, I plan to continue to be totally honest about sex and everything else too."

"Good, now what were you calling about?"

"Oh, I figured you were at work, so I was going to leave a message about us getting together."

"Sounds great. You free today?"

"I am mostly free until September, it seems."

"Want to come over to my place and we can figure out what to do from there?"

"Um sure, what part of town are you in? I need to check for a bus or catch a cab. My car is kind of out of commission."

"Oh shit, right. I can pick you."

"Ok, I just need to grab a shower and get dressed. How about I meet you at the University gate on Winston Street?"

"That's a plan. Give me an hour. I need a shower too."

I was showered and dressed and standing at the meeting place in 52 minutes. Julia pulled up to the curve exactly on time. As I opened the door to her mint condition 67 Mustang, I realized that there was likely more than the kind of car she drove that I did not know about her. We had fucked a few times and talked a lot. But I think most of our talks were about trivial things or me.

"Damn, it is good to see you!" She declared and leaned over to kiss me as soon as the car door was closed.

As I was expecting a chaste welcome home kiss, her tongue pressing against my lips was a surprise. It was an odd place to make out, but I wasn't going to reject her. We swapped spit for a couple of minutes before she sat back up.

"Wow, that was a hot greeting, baby!" I exclaimed.

"I couldn't wait to taste those sexy lips one more minute," She informed me.

My worries over my sexuality had somewhat masked my perception of her open sexuality. The first time she saw me awake I had an erection. She had initiated our first sexual contact which was a blowjob in a hospital bathroom. I should, have seen that she was aggressive and free spirited. There was no question she was not afraid to let a guy know what she wanted.

"So what shall we do?" I asked.

"I am up for anything as long as it is with you," She replied in sweet, let's fuck way as she pulled away from the curb. "Did you want to go somewhere and talk?"

"My first choice would be to go to your apartment and be alone. Hopefully really make love for the first time."

"John. I know you don't think of sex that way," She said with a sly grin. "You can be yourself with me. I promise I know who you are and want you exactly that way."

I was starting to believe there was hope for her and I.

"Ok, let's go to your place and fuck each other's brains out!" I said enthusiastically.

"Now that is a plan, baby!" She replied and pushed harder on the accelerator.

The rest of the ride and the walk through her living room to her bedroom are a complete blur in my mind. It was almost as if we were transported instantly to her bed. Somehow in the process we lost our clothes. We rolled around in her bed exploring every part of each other's body with our fingers, lips and tongues. I felt completely in sync with her. It was as if we were reading each other's thoughts and doing exactly what the other needed. The first time she came my finger was inside her cunt massaging her g-spot while my thumb rolled over her clit. When she came while I was happily lapping at her sex I was treated to a surprise. My face dripped with female cum as I swung around and moved between her legs.

"Yes," She moaned as I guided my cock to her orgasming pussy.

Her hot cunt cradled my throbbing rod as I slid my cock deep into her body. She wrapped her legs around my torso as if trying to lock me in place. I kissed her hard and then lifted my ass to pull my cock back. She dug her heels into my spine forcing me to drive my cock to the depths of her vaginal canal. She cried out when my cock head hit her cervix. Our bodies found a rhythm and we started rocking on the bed. As we ground together her arms enveloped my upper body the way her legs had my lower half. She pulled my face to hers and our lips met. The kiss was sloppy and filled with passion.

I felt the nails of her left hand pierce the flesh above my shoulder blade as I probed her mouth with my tongue. She drove her pelvis up into my body as if attempting to capture more of my cock. Her cunt gripped me as she forced me to grind my manhood into her cervix. I could go no deeper; the opening to her womb would not yield. I felt dizzy with excitement then suddenly emptied my balls into her body. I roared into her mouth as my body convulsed atop her.

"Oh god yes! Cum with me baby!" She panted.

When it was over we lay side-by-side, panting, covered in sweat. She was ready for more before my breathing had recovered. She pounced upon me and took my shrinking cock into her mouth. The sensation was beyond pleasure. I writhed on the bed as my cock grew in her mouth. As soon as I was hard she mounted me. All I could do was look up at her as she sat on my cock. I had the sensation that I was watching some wild erotic dance as I lay there with my cock encased in her pussy. She moved up and down on my pole causing her amazing tits to bounce around seductively. After several minutes she told me that she was cumming. She kept fucking me as wave after wave of pleasure seemed to assault her body.

If her neighbors were home they were being treated to a wild aural sex show. Julia was moaning and wailing about her pleasures. She loudly announced what a great cock I had and screamed how good it felt in her cunt. By her third orgasm my cock was afire with need. The line between pleasure and pain began to blur. I needed release but I couldn't cum. I never had problems getting erections but after so many orgasms in a short period of time the well sometimes ran dry. The room went fuzzy and my eyes closed. Later she told me that my eyes had rolled up into my head. Two hours later I woke up to find my very worried girlfriend hovering over me. After I convinced her that I was fine, we showered and got dressed. Dinner in a restaurant that night was our first real date.